It Was Only a Matter of Time

Story Info
After months of waiting, Jonathan finds love.
2.3k words
4.4
22.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan looked at himself in the mirror, a smile forming on his lips. His day to finally be with the one he cherished and loved blindly had finally arrived. He carefully inspected his appearance, making sure he looked presentable in the presence of the one he loved. He walked out to the living room, where he had set up an elaborate dinner for the two of them. Candlelight bathed the room, and classical music softly spoke from the speakers. The ambiance that existed was so thick, it could be cut with a knife. Just then, he was startled by the sound of his doorbell, and he scurried to the door. He closed his eyes, and thought of how sweet this was going to be. His mind drifted into a flashback, all the events that took place to make this moment possible…

It was nine months ago that he had met Dana online in a chat room. This began as a friendship between the two and had now blossomed into something intense and passionate. Of course, the journey to this day was an extremely painful one. He had wanted to be with her for so long, feeling a love deep inside of him for her that could not be explained.

The only problem was that Dana was madly in love with another man, someone who did not reciprocate the love she offered. He treated her well, and he treated her with respect. She would always ask Jonathan for helpful love advice, at which Jonathan had to swallow his pride and do his best to give an unbiased, objective opinion. There were times when Jonathan was resentful when Dana told him about her and her boyfriend’s sexual adventures. However, they never went all the way, as she waited for the day he told her he loved her. Dana had always liked Jonathan, a wonderful online friend who gave her great advice. He was always there when she needed him.

Then one day, Jonathan could not hold back any longer. He told Dana he loved her and wanted to be with her. In a passion-filled email, he let her know his feelings. Dana was shocked, but she knew deep down that she was in love with Jonathan, but could never, ever cheat the feelings she had for her boyfriend. A week later, Dana’s boyfriend broke up with her, and she was heartbroken. She called Jonathan, asking him what she should do. He knew better than to bring up the subject of the two of them, so he gave her advice on how to get through the rough time. However, Dana sensed what Jonathan wanted and decided to close the door on the possibility of a relationship.

“No, I cant, Jonathan. We’re too far away, and…I just don’t have the feelings you have for me,” Dana told Jonathan one night.

And that was it. He respected her feelings, and he no longer entertained the notion of a relationship. They remained friends, keeping touch with each other, however, they’re communication was becoming more and more distant. He always kept her in the back of his mind, wondering what it was like to be with Dana. However, each thought swept by like the breeze. She would never love me like I would, he thought. He decided that it was best to forge ahead, focusing his concentration away from love and women, and prepare for law school.

Dana tried to move on and avoid bringing up the topic of she and Jonathan being together. She knew she threw away what was an incredible opportunity to be with a nice guy. She thought back to their long conversations, and how she always wondered what Jonathan was doing without a girlfriend. More than anything, she wanted to be held by him. She had told him once that she might have feelings for him, but that was when she was with her ex-boyfriend. He was a nice guy, but it always seemed like something was missing. They had wonderful times together and intimate moments, but there was a side to her that was longing for more.

She knew what she missed in her life, and that was Jonathan. Nobody had ever been so reassuring to me, and no one has ever told me they loved me and meant it…except Jonathan, she thought. She thought of him as being a wonderful guy, who had a big heart. He had given her his heart, but she did nothing but throw it back in his face. It had been a month since she had talked to him because Jonathan had gone off to Europe for a vacation before he got ready for law school. It was during this month that she realized she needed him. Not only that, she wanted him. She vividly remembers the night he told her how he would make love to her, but that was when she was with her boyfriend. And she’ll never forget how she crushed his heart with her comment:

“Dana, what are you thinking?” asked Jonathan after he told her his fantasy of making love to her.

Dana answered, “I’m thinking…that by talking to you, I have now realized how much I love my boyfriend.”

Months later, she wanted to redeem herself. So she called Jonathan, hoping he was back from his European vacation.

“Hello?” Jonathan answered.

“Jonathan, its me, Dana,” she trembled into the phone, trying desperately not to drop it.

“Hey sweetie, how are you?” he coolly asked.

“Well, I’ll let you know after you answer this question,” she said.

“Okay, sure,” Jonathan said, perplexed.

“Do you still love me?” Dana asked as she closed her eyes and clenched the phone tightly.

Jonathan’s heart skipped a beat, “Of course I do, I’ve always loved you, why?”

“I have been such a fool Johnnie, I really have. I want to give us a chance, I want to feel what it is like to be loved by the most wonderful man alive,” Dana continued, “I want to meet you. As soon as possible.”

Jonathan’s expression looked like he swallowed a canary. He had waited to hear those words for so long now, thinking it would never come, and now he heard them. She wanted to know right, then, and there, where he lived. So he gave her the directions. Four hours later, the knock on the door came.

Jonathan opened his eyes, as the doorbell rang again. Calmly, he opened the door, and was greeted by the most beautiful sight his eyes had ever seen. There stood Dana, in a beautiful sundress, her breasts and hips accentuating her body. And damn, those legs! Her legs seemed to go on forever. He went right up to her, looked into her stormy blue eyes, ran his fingers through her cascading blonde hair. Not yet, he thought. That will come later.

When Jonathan opened the door, Dana was just enthralled with what she saw. He was so nicely dressed, just as she always imagined him. His short black hair, and those inviting dark eyes…she had always wondered what it was like to have those eyes gazing into hers, looking straight into her soul. His touch through her hair was electrifying. Her voice was nothing more than a whisper when she raised the courage to speak.

“Hello, Jonathan.”

”Dana, hi, come on in,” his smile just melted her heart. He had her, and they both knew it. It was only a matter of time.

Dinner went well. One of the qualities Jonathan was blessed with was his ability to cook well and cook healthy. The conversation they had was incredible, as they just relished in the moment.

They stood up and began to slow dance to the music being played in the background.

“Jonathan…I wanted to apologize for the way I’ve treated you…and how I never gave you the chance until…” Dana was cut off.

Jonathan put his index finger to his lips, telling her to say no more. He gently cradled her face, looked deeply into her eyes, and grazed her lips with his. He moved across the upper lip, then down and back over her lower lip. He took a step back, and Dana thought the moment was over. But she thought wrong. Jonathan still held her face, looked at her one more time, then closed his eyes, and brought his lips to her lips. She gently opened her mouth, inviting Jonathan’s soft tongue inside. The taste of white zinfandel was wonderful. His arms wrapped around her waist as Dana gave Jonathan’s ass a squeeze.

All of a sudden, Jonathan lifted Dana up and carried her to his bedroom, their mouths never separating. He laid her down on a bed showered with rose petals, the smell of burning incense, and candlelight setting a surrealistic mood. Dana quickly unbuttoned Jonathan’s shirt as he lifted her dress above her head. He realized she was wearing nothing underneath. He began kissing her neck, as Dana ran her fingers around his muscular upper body. He moved down to her chest, his index finger grazing her breasts, going in circles. Dana’s nipples jutted out, aching for Jonathan’s mouth to be on them. He reached down and begun sucking on her left nipple, the sensation shooting through her body. At the same time, he began to run his fingers at the inside of her thighs, her wetness definitely apparent. He moved over to the right nipple, tasting it, the fullness of her breast. He began to rub the outer lips of her love cove, he slid his fingers upward and began to slowly twirl her clit.

Dana moaned in pleasure. God, she had waited so long for this, and it felt so wonderful. Jonathan’s kissing moved downward, nipping at her taut stomach, and teasing her belly button. Then he suddenly slipped two fingers inside her pussy, making Dana jump in surprise and excitement. She was so wet, and so tight, he thought. But to Dana, things were only getting better. Jonathan moved his tongue down to her clit, his tongue jabbing it. He smiled into her pussy as he began doing the alphabet with his tongue on her clitoris. Dana wrapped her legs around his head, pulling him deeper. When he got to the letter L, she exploded into an incredible orgasm, her cum, gushing onto his face. Never had she felt something so intense. Jonathan’s face arose from between her legs, coated with her fluids, his smile shining so brightly, knowing her brought the woman he loved to an orgasm. She reached up and pulled him to her face, kissing him fiercely, almost with animalistic force.

“That was incredible Jonathan, so incredible…Its my turn now” Dana said, with the mindset to make him feel just as good as she did.

She wriggled between his legs, her pussy right in Jonathan’s face, asking for more. His cock was so hard a bullet could be shot off it. She took her long nails and gently traced her fingers around his sack, feeling his hips jolt at the touch. She took her index finger and ran it along the underside of his cock. She wrapped her fingers around it and began a slow upward and downward motion on it. Pre-cum began to emerge from the spout, and at this, she licked it off. Tasting Jonathan was wonderful. At that time, she felt his fingers entering her from behind. With her pussy in his face, Jonathan took two fingers and began to stroke the top wall of the inside of her vagina. The famed G-Spot. Dana had never been touched there before and now she was loving it. She quaked and moaned, and before long, another orgasm rocked her. She began sucking Jonathan’s cock with reckless abandon, her mouth impaled onto his thick organ. Her head bobbed up and down, faster and faster. She felt that he was about to cum, and then she pulled off. Jonathan knew what she wanted, which is why he did not complain.

“Jonathan,” Dana said as she lay on her back, “I love you, and I want so badly for you to make love to me. I want you to be my first.”

Jonathan smiled at this and responded, “I love you Dana, I love you so much.”

He positioned his cock at her pussy and felt her lips envelope his cockhead. Then he met resistance. There Jonathan stood at the gateway to Dana’s womanhood. He looked at her with loving eyes, his eyes asking and making sure that this is what he wanted. Dana looked up at him, wanting it so bad.

“Do it baby, make love to me,” she said. With that, Jonathan pushed through her hymen. He tried so hard to be gentle with her. Dana screamed in pain and pleasure, her eyes closed in anticipation. Jonathan slowly began to move in and out, letting her pussy adjust to its new inhabitant. Dana opened her eyes to see the man she loved making love to her. It felt wonderful, she thought.

“Faster baby, I want you to cum in me,” Dana said.

Jonathan began to thrust faster and harder, trying to hold back his orgasm as long as possible. Dana was on the verge of her third orgasm as he continued to slide his cock in and out of her. Then she felt it, her orgasm that spread from inside her traveling throughout her body. Her pussy squeezed at Jonathan’s cock and he was no longer able to hold back. As Dana’s cum showered his cock, Jonathan’s semen splashed deep inside of her, a feeling she had always dreamed of, but now it was reality. He slid his cock softening cock out of her and held Dana in his arms.

“I love you Jonathan,” was all she could muster as she could barely begin to fathom what just happened. But it was all he needed to hear.

“Baby…you and me, forever,” he said, the truth evident in his voice.

They looked deeply into each other’s eyes, knowing that this was the beginning of the rest of their lives.