It Was Your Eyes That Did It

Story Info
Being stuck in traffic has its benefits.
2.7k words
4.34
62k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Marian....you don't know it but you gave me inspiration...thank you!!

Chapter One:

Traffic!!! The bain of my life. If only the traffic report on the radio had been ten minutes earlier then I would have turned off and been on my way. I had already called my customer that I was supposed to be meeting in half an hour that I would be late and so here I was, resigned to crawling-stop-start motoring for the foreseeable future. Still, it wasn't all bad. The weather was OK, you know that summer-into-autumn day. Not too hot but not too cold either. I took a swig of my drink and crawled another two yards before stopping again. I looked around. Why does it seem that other lanes move faster than yours? The inside lane seemed to be moving so maybe it was our turn next. No such luck as I crawled yet another two yards further forward. I looked left at the car next to me. Nice view I thought as i took in the sight of a brown haired woman on her car phone, oblivious to me looking at her. Oblivious that is until the sound of a horn made her look up and made me realise that the traffic had moved on at least three yards and the impatient ass-hole behind me wanted me to move. The woman just smiled at me as I rolled my eyes to the heavens and proceeded to close the three yard gap in front of me. And this is how it continued, shuffling forwards then stopping and then repeating the process. The lane to my left had moved on faster as both the woman in the car and the car that was behind me, who had moved into that lane, were now about five cars in front of me. Then as if by magic, I started moving. And for about half a mile, the traffic moved until my joy was put firmly back in its place and I ground to a half once again.

Looking left I had found myself once again next to the woman in the car who had been talking on the phone. She looked to her right and once again smiled at me. She was about nineteen, long brown hair tied in a pony-tail and seemed smartly dressed. I say seemed smartly dressed as all I could see was a white blouse, but it seemed smart enough. I smiled back and then, to my amazement her window went down and she beckoned for me to do the same, which I naturally obliged.

"Don't you just hate traffic?" she shouted out over the din of the opposite free-flowing carriageway.

"Nightmare." I replied. "People have no consideration do they?"

She nodded. "Were you going anywhere?"

"Yep, I did have a meeting in about ten minutes but that has gone by the wayside. You?"

"Yes, same scenario." she replied. "Please tell me if I am being silly but do you fancy a coffee at the next services? It's only about half a mile down and as we are both going to be late, we might as well milk it. And you look like you could do with one."

I was stunned. Here I was, stuck in the middle of a traffic jam and being asked by someone half my age if I would like a coffee with her. What else could I say "Why not. I'll meet you there"

She smiled. "Good. See you in a bit." And with that we wound our windows up, smiled at each other and crawled up to the exit for the services.

*

Chapter Two:

As I stood outside the entrance of the service station waiting for "traffic-lady" to arrive my mind was racing. Things like this just don't happen, and they certainly don't happen to me that's for sure. "It's only a coffee." I repeated to myself, as I had done since she had asked. "She is only being friendly. Stop being a pervert."

My trance was broken by a sweet voice. "Hey there. I lost you in the traffic. I wasn't sure if you thought I was serious. Perhaps you thought I was some kind of freak or something and just decided to carry on."

"Well it did stun the life out of me, I can tell you. But, I thought why not. If I am going to be robbed and killed, it might as well be by someone good looking and young." Well that seemed to break the ice as she went into a fit of giggles. "Now how about that coffee?"

"Silly man." she said smiling at me. "By the way, my name is Lauren."

"And I am David." I said extending my hand to her. "A pleasure to meet you."

She took my hand and shook it softly, letting it linger there before looking me straight in the eyes and smiling. "Coffee it is then." And with that, she turned around and led the way into the building.

My mind was still racing as followed her over to Starbucks. She was wearing, as I had seen earlier a white blouse, but this was complimented by a black knee-length skirt, black fishnets and heels. She was indeed a beauty and it felt like I was the beast. OK, I was all suited and booted but was just Mr Ordinary. Not ugly, but not George Clooney either. Still, nothing ventured nothing gained as I did the gentlemanly thing and paid for the coffees, turning down all offers of payment like the perfect suitor that her mother would approve of.

We sat down at a table in corner and it felt like I was on a first date. My heart was thumping and my stomach was doing somersaults. I took a deep breath and just began talking. "So, do you do this often then?"

"Ooo no." she answered. "In fact, I think I surprised myself by doing it. It just seemed, well you know, right time right place." She blushed as she spoke. "You must think I am some kind of tart or something."

"No....no, far from it Lauren." I said, reassuringly. "It's just this is not an everyday occurrence. But one that I am enjoying, especially in the company of such a beautiful young lady if I may say so." Lauren blushed again. "And you look great when you blush too."

She smiled at me, still blushing. "So come on then David, tell me more about you then?"

"I'll give you the short version then." I took a deep breath. "41 years old, married once and divorced. Currently single. I'm a sales rep, selling pharmaceutical products. Like sports, like reading, like going out to eat, you know the usual. Pretty boring really."

She reached over and touched my hand. "Aww not boring. I'd love to know more you know but before then here is me in a nutshell. 20, single, living at home. I am also a sales rep but selling telephone systems to companies. I go to the gym, I love poetry and reading. There is nothing I like more than curling up on my bed with a good book and bottle of wine. Now that is boring for 20 year old dontcha think?."

I laughed. "No, not at all. To me it shows maturity and a brain. Not like some of these airheads who talk the same, dress the same, do everything the same." Once again Lauren blushed. "And stop blushing, even though it suits you. I suppose I like that in people. Individuality you know. The ability to stand out while blending in. Plus, I've got to tell you that you also have some bottle. I could be a mass murderer or wild axeman. You did take a chance there you know."

"I know I did but it was your eyes that did it." she said, blushing for the umpteenth time in five minutes. "They are gorgeous."

Now it was my turn to blush and I couldn't think of anything else to say. Luckily my phone rang. "Sorry, I'd better take this."

"No probs." she replied and sipped her coffee, her eyes never leaving me.

I answered the phone. "Hello, David speaking.......yes, still stuck in traffic.......yes....yes.....next week.....yes that's fine........these things happen......so that's OK.......oh I'm sure i will find something to do until it starts moving........what, chat up somebody in a traffic jam. Don't be silly, things like that don't happen..........so next week then.....cheers, bye." I put the phone down and smiled at Lauren who reached over and held my hand again, this time not letting it go.

*

Chapter Three:

One hour later we were still in Starbucks. Lauren had cancelled her meeting and we were on our second coffees. We had chatted about what seemed to be everything. My failed marriage, her parents, my job, her job and boy were we flirting with each other. Hands touching, risque innuendos...the works but it was so natural, so real. But looking out of the window and seeing that the traffic jam had cleared, I was afraid that this was going to end sooner than i wanted. Sub-consciously I let out a deep sigh.

"Hey, what's that for?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing. Just that the traffic has cleared and you and I both know that we must get back to the daily grind soon."

"Soon but not yet David." she said with a smile on her lips and glint in her eye. "Stay her for a sec. I'll be right back."

Lauren got up from her chair. "But...but..what." She put a finger to my lips and then leant over and whispered in my ear."I'm booking us a room." With that she kissed me softly on the cheek and all I heard from behind me was the click of her heels disappearing into the distance.

The five minutes that passed seemed like hours. I was too shocked to move, let alone think straight. Had I heard right? Was the beautiful Lauren booking us a room? For me and her? Now? The clicking of heels woke me from my mental questioning as Lauren appeared in all her beauty and sat down. As she drank the last of her coffee I could see her hand shaking. "Lauren. Are you sure about this. I mean, we have only just met and...well you know. I just want to make sure this is what you want. I am 41 for crying out loud and you are so beautiful, so young."

She took my hands in hers and smiled. She took a deep breath. "David, I want this one-hundred percent." She took one hand away and touched my face, all the while looking at me. "I want this. I know we have only just met but I feel so safe with you. From the moment I saw your eyes in the car, I knew. That's why I asked you for a coffee. I want you David and I don't mean just today. I want you for a long, long time. But right now, I want you to make love to me and for me to please you." This time Laurens' blush was a deep, deep crimson.

I brought my hand up to hers that was still resting on my cheek and brought it to my lips. I kissed her hand and winked at her."Well, what are we waiting for."

She smiled and stood up, taking me by the hand. Only time would tell what the future had in store for us but at this moment I knew that this was right. We walked hand in hand towards the adjoining hotel doors in silence but no words we needed. Just a look here, a look there was all that was necessary to re-assure each other we were still here. We wandered down the hall until we reached half way down and then we stopped.

"This is us." said Lauren and took a deep breath as she slid the key-card into the door, which clicked open. I felt sixteen and forty-one all rolled into one. Young like it was my first time but experienced to be able to enjoy what was happening. We walked in the room and Lauren leant back onto the door shutting it. She just stood there and looked at me, beckoning me to her with her finger. I came towards her and felt her arms go around my shoulders. My arms instinctively slipped around her waist and I looked into her eyes.

"Kiss me David." she whispered hoarsely. I leant over and our lips touched for the first time. The softness of them felt so good against mine and they parted naturally as our tongues danced within their confines. I felt Lauren's body press into mine as our passions rose. Our hands were everywhere, touching, feeling, caressing. She kissed my cheeks, my neck, kissing everywhere she could find. My hands pulled her blouse out of her skirt and immediately slid upwards until I was cupping her lace confined breasts. Lauren's hands went in between us, grasping my now erect cock through my trousers. My hands were now raising her skirt, feeling the fishnet of her tights beneath them, turning me on even more. We were like animals consumed by lust as my hands reached up between hers legs and pushing against her pussy Even though it was still covered by her tights and panties, i could feel her warmth, her wetness, her desire. "Rip them,,,please,,,,I need you in me...here...NOW".

Like a man possessed, i ripped the tights at the crotch as she unzipped my trousers and pulled my cock from my boxers. Her legs instinctively opened as she guided me towards her opening. I pushed forward as my fingers moved away her soaked panties and then felt her warm, wetness on the tip of my cock. She removed her hand and we both melted into each other. With her weight now resting on me, she began to removed her blouse and her bra then she removed my shirt. I began to rock slowly in and out of her as we pressed our bodies together, our lips meeting with so much desire and passion. Our rhythm increased with every passing moment. My cock so deep within her as she milked me for all she was worth with experience beyond her twenty years. I opened my eyes and looked at Lauren. Her eyes half closed, her legs wrapped around me, her tights still on but ripped, my cock glistening with her juices as I moved in and out of her. I heard her breathing become ragged and quick. I moved quicker and harder, still all the while watching as the pleasure began to consume her as she neared orgasm. She started to shudder and moan. Each moan louder than the last. Her nails dug into my back as she clamped her thighs tight around me and then she screamed as the ecstasy took hold of her. I pushed harder and harder as she came over and over again and I was in heaven and I knew I was going to cum soon as well. I leant into her and pushed my cock deep and hard into her. Quicker, harder, deeper I went.

"I'm gonna cum Lauren....Oh yes, oh yes...cummming....cummming...." I moaned as jet after jet of cum pulsed through my cock and into her. I felt her fingers slide through my hair as she felt me convulse inside her and i felt here warm breath in my ear as we both came down from our heights. We kissed again but this time lovingly, softly and then looked at each other, smiling.

No words were needed as we disentangled ourselves and removed what was left of our clothing, our eyes never leaving each others. We made our way over to the bed and slipped under the covers, nestling into each other. She leaned over and kissed me and then settled back onto my chest, eyes closed and smiling. My fingers played lazily with her hair as I too closed my eyes and smiled. I kissed the top of her head as she moved even closer to me.I knew then that this was just the start, not just the start of now, but the start for our future. I felt Lauren lift her head and my eyes flicked open to see her looking at me.

"You have gorgeous eyes David." she said.