It Wasn't a Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, he brushed my breasts with his arms, but when he tried to touch them with his hands, I stopped him and let him know that he better not try it again. Yes, he laid his hand on my thigh, but I stopped him from going higher than mid-thigh, again letting him know he'd better not try it again. When he "accidently" stumbled to get close enough to try and kiss me after I'd told him on the lift that it wasn't going to happen; I pushed him away, he fell, and I didn't help him up. I left him and the others on the slopes and spent a good hour at the lodge, alone, before Lori Beth and Lisa found me there.

I did fantasize about him fucking me and you were there, but you were there willingly and were as turned on by him fucking me as I was from him actually fucking me. After he made me come the first time, we changed positions into doggie and while he was fucking me from behind, you were fucking my face and I was taking your entire seven inches in my mouth and down my throat just like you've fantasized about. I even let you shoot your whole load down my throat, again something you've dreamed about doing.

I know you can't stomach the thought of me fucking another man and that particular fantasy of mine will never come true while you're alive, but I can't help it if I think about it happening. Can you help it that the thought of me with another woman turns you on so much?"

"No, I can't and I've already told you that I can't explain why the idea of you being with another woman turns me on, but the idea of you being with another man turns my stomach."

"Michael, I know I've kept secrets, big secrets, from you in the past and you have every right to have doubts when it comes to trusting me, but I've never lied to you. I know you think keeping secrets is the same as lying, but I don't. Can you honestly tell me that you think I've lied to you since we've met and during our time together?"

"Not counting those secrets you were talking about?"

"Yes, those don't count. You had no knowledge of them and as soon as you started asking me the right kinds of questions, I told them to you freely and honestly. I do love you, Michael, more than you'll ever know and I'll never do anything to hurt you physically or emotionally if I can help it and that's the God's honest truth.

I can't make you trust me, but I'm asking you to try and try hard to believe me about everything that happened today, my promises to you to try and be more open and honest like you are, and my oath that I'll never be with another person sexually, man or woman, unless you're absolutely sure that you want it and can handle it. I won't do anything to jeopardize our marriage, I promise, I won't.

Will you let me hug and kiss you, now? I did miss you on the slopes and lifts today. Please Michael, stop being mad and paranoid so we can enjoy an evening alone together. I really need you to hold me right now." She asked me with those big, pleading, puppy dog eyes that she can make and always make me weak in the knees and unable to resist in the past and that time was no exception.

" As to your first question, no, I don't think you've ever lied to me. As to the second, yes, you can give me a hug and kiss, but you have to do something first."

"Tell me what I need to do and I'll do it if I can. Please Michael, hurry and tell me."

"Take off most of those clothes you have on. I can't believe you're not sweating bullets with all those clothes still on."

Savannah hurriedly stripped until she was down to her bra and panties and her body below the neck had a sheen from the sweat that she'd perspired while still wearing the two layers of clothing she'd had on out on the slopes. I pointed at her bra and made a lose it motion with my hand. She removed her bra and pulled the quilt that I was under down, giving me a big grin when she saw I was only wearing a pair of gym shorts and knowing that I didn't have anything on under them.

She climbed onto the bed as gently as she could, having found out from my cry of pain the day before, that her normal mode of flopping down onto the bed jarred my broken leg too much. She eased over to me and we embraced each other in a big hug before kissing each other.

The sight of her naked body had begun the process like it always does, and her bare breasts pressed against my bare chest had further it along, so that when we'd finished with our tongue wrestling kiss; my cock was rock hard and pressing against our lower bellies.

"Let me ease down until I'm on my back then you can bring your "hot and bothered" pussy up here to my mouth and I can finish what Mark started out on the chair lift and slopes today."

Even my saying that and the image of him touching her made my dick begin to wilt.

"Stop thinking about him touching me today, Michael. Nothing sexual happened and I promise you it never will. Please Michael, I've missed you and I'm horny so please forget about Mark so you can get hard again. I need your cock in my pussy. We haven't fucked since Sunday morning and I need you. Please Michael, can we try to fuck. I'll do most of the work, I promise."

Savannah swung around on the bed until her pussy was over my face and lowered it to my mouth. She laid her upper body down onto my stomach and waist, but her weight on me down there must have put my legs into some strange angle, because a sharp pain shot through my broken leg.

"GET UP. PLEASE, GET UP. DAMN IT HURTS SO BAD. PLEASE BABY, GET UP!"

Savannah jumped up off the bed and I could see tears begin to flow down her cheeks as I strained to not yell out again from the pain her sudden moves had sent through my leg.

"Oh my God, Michael, I didn't mean to hurt your leg. I'm so sorry, so, so sorry. What can I do to help you with the pain?"

"There's nothing you can do, baby. Lay back down here with me for a few minutes and I'm sure it will go away."

Savannah eased back onto the bed and snuggled up against my left side away from my broken leg and I put my arm around her shoulders while her head lay on mine. We both drifted off to sleep, me from the physical and emotional strain of my broken leg and I would guess for Savannah, her own emotional roller coaster. The thoughts of another man touching her had killed my horniness and I assume the sudden outburst and the thoughts that she'd hurt me killed Savannah's as well. We were awakened by someone knocking on the bedroom door.

"We made dinner if anybody in there is hungry." One of Savannah's girlfriends said through the door.

"We'll be there in a minute." Savannah yelled back at her.

Savannah helped me put on the pair of sweats she'd cut a slit in the right leg of that I'd been wearing around the chalet since I'd broken my leg. Savannah had washed and dried them once in the washer/dryer combo our unit had. After pulling on a sweat shirt, I hobbled on my crutches into the dining room and sat on the padded bench they'd moved from the living room so I could sit with my leg stretched out down its length.

I sat in silence as the three women chattered about their day out skiing the trails and had to fight hard not to say what I was thinking when they started talking about the three guys they'd met. I was surprised to learn one of them was black and illogically assumed that he was Mark until Lori Beth said how good of a kisser Greg was and how much she was looking forward to seeing that big black cock she knew he had. She must have seen the brief flash of anger that I couldn't stop, because she suddenly stopped talking and turned red from embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, Michael. You've been so quiet; I forgot that you were there." She stammered trying to apologize to me for her outburst.

"Forget about it, Lori Beth. I'm getting tired sitting like this, so I think I'll go lay back down."

"I'll come with you, honey. Here let me help you up." Savannah said as she stood up from her chair beside me at the end of the table.

I let her help me up and I made sure I had the crutches firmly under my arms before I spoke to her and her friends.

"Baby, you don't have to if you'd rather stay out here with them. I've been getting in and out of the bed just fine by myself most of the afternoon."

"I've been with them all afternoon and I want to go with you. Don't you want me to go with you?"

"Yes, I'd love for you to come with me, but you're free to do whatever you want to do."

"Good, because I want to be with the most perfect husband in the world."

"Where's he at and how can you leave me for him? Won't his wife be mad when she finds out about the two of you?" I asked her teasingly as I saw looks of shock cross Lori Beth and Lisa's faces.

"I was talking about you, you big doofus. Now look what you've done. My friends must think you're some kind of monster or something. It's okay, girls, I knew he was teasing me. You two haven't been around him enough to know when he's teasing and when he's serious."

I hobbled back toward our bedroom with Savannah right behind me and though I'm sure she didn't mean for me to hear it, heard Lori Beth telling Lisa that she hadn't thought I was a racist, but now thought I was. I didn't hear the rest of their conversation and even though I did very well with the crutches, they tired me out quickly, and I didn't feel like going back and defending myself.

I fished with Darius Anderson and he was black and had been the second friend I'd made when I'd began working for the factory we both worked in and wouldn't have him for a friend if he thought I had an ounce of racism in me. I'm sure Lori Beth didn't know that about me though. Savannah locked the door behind her after we'd entered our bedroom.

"Why did you lock the door?"

"I thought we might could try and pick up where we left off earlier, that's if you're willing of course."

"I'm more than willing. Help me get my clothes off and into bed and we'll do more than try this time."

Savannah stripped me and helped ease me down onto the bed. I found out that lying flat on my back was the only position that I could lie in and not have my leg hurt so Savannah had to position herself so that I could kiss and caress her body.

We kissed and caressed each other for at least fifteen minutes before I urged her up so that she was straddling my face in cowgirl position and leaning against the headboard for support. I ate her well-trimmed pussy then using my fingers on it when she shifted her body so I could suck and lick on her clit until she climaxed from my efforts.

She had become more vocal during our lovemaking sessions in the past four months, but hadn't been a screamer when she came, so I was surprised at how loud she'd been before her orgasm and the way she'd screamed during it. It was loud enough that there was no way our housemates didn't hear it.

I was harder than I could ever remember being after her noisy cum and Savannah lost no time in scooting down my body and impaling herself on my hard cock. The next ten minutes felt so good as she gently rocked back and forth on my cock while her upper body hung down enough for me to suck on each of her breasts and nipples, then both nipples at the same time when I pushed her DD breasts together with my hands. That produced the same reaction in her that it always did and she began rising and falling on my cock as she fucked herself with it toward another orgasm.

There was one big difference this time though. Every time her ass bounced against my upper thighs, it shot a pain through my broken leg. I tolerated it as long as I could, but finally it became too much and I had to stop her. I grabbed her hips and held them still with all my strength while telling her why.

"Baby, you can't bounce up and down on my legs that hard, it's killing me from the pain its causing in my leg. Can you go back to slow and easy? God, I never thought I'd be the one saying those words and not you."

"I'm so sorry, Michael. I didn't mean to hurt you and didn't know I was." She answered me with real concern in her voice.

"I know you didn't do it on purpose and I let you know as soon as it got too unbearable. Please don't stop, only take it easy like you were before."

Savannah went back to rocking gently on my cock and the pleasure from her actions became greater than the pain and I quickly found myself near the edge of my own orgasm and did cum when Savannah leaned down and began sucking on my nipples while milking my cock with her pussy. She lay down on my chest and we kissed then held each other when the last of my semen had blasted out of the end of my cock.

"I'm sorry I had to stop you. I know you didn't cum, but if you'll go clean my spunk off of and from inside your pussy, I'll give you another orgasm with my mouth."

"No, I came once and I'm okay with lying here on the love of my life's chest as long as he will let me."

We lay like that for a good twenty minutes before Mother Nature made her appearance and started jumping up and down on my kidneys.

"Baby, I gotta pee." I told her with my fairly close (according to her) Forrest Gump imitation. We both broke down laughing hysterically at that and I almost lost control and peed on us and the bed during our fit of laughter. I managed to get to the bathroom and relieve myself when I told that to Savannah and she'd gotten off me.

While we were in there, Savannah used first a soapy washcloth then a wet one to clean my body the best she could while I stood beside the shower/tub combo the bathroom had. After getting me back into bed, naked this time, she took a shower then joined me, also still naked, in the bed. We cuddled with each other before going back to sleep for the second time. We were again awakened by a knock on the door.

"Savannah, we're going to get ready to go to the mixer at the lodge. You sure you don't want to go with us." I heard Lori Beth yell through the door. Instead of yelling her answer, Savannah got off the bed, put on one of the resort's plush bathrobes, and went out into the hall to talk to Lori Beth.

I couldn't hear any of the conversation except for the last bit which was Savannah talking to Lori Beth in a loud voice.

"I said no. I'm going to stay here with Michael so stop trying to talk me into going. Now go and leave me alone."

Savannah came back into our bedroom and I again saw the look of disappointment mixed with anger on her face.

"Savannah, I love you and if it were up to me, I'd gladly tell you to stay with me instead of going with your friends, but it's not up to me. I don't own you and you are free to do whatever you want to do. My preference would be for you to stay, but you can go if you want to."

"I do want to a little, but I want to stay with you here more. I did miss you today and I don't want to be away from you tonight. Is that okay?"

"Oh baby, it's more than okay, it's wonderful. I missed you too and I want to be with you as much as you want to be with me. Now bring that beautiful body of yours back over here so I can molest it some more."

We ended up giving each other another orgasm using our hands and mouths on each other and heard the front door slam as Lori Beth and Lisa left right after Savannah's second scream punctuated cum. I couldn't help the laughing fit that overcame me with what Savannah said while we were snuggling against each other in the afterglow of our cums.

"What a couple of sluts. Lori Beth said since I wasn't going with them she might let Greg and Mark spit roast her after they did Lisa. What did they mean about getting spit roasted?"

That's when my laughing fit started and I laughed so hard I was soon out of breath. Savannah had risen up and was looking at me with that sad yet angry look I'd seen before and though I wanted to I couldn't reassure her that I wasn't laughing at her, but at what she'd said, because I was out of breath from laughing. When I finally got control and could do so, I told her why I was laughing.

"Savannah, baby, I'm not laughing at you, I swear. What you said was so funny I couldn't help myself. You honestly don't know what spit roasting is?"

"No, I don't Mister, I have a college education and you don't, Smartass." Savannah angrily spat at me.

"Baby, please don't be like that. I've never once said anything about your lack of higher education and I never have talked down to you or belittled you in any way and you know it. Just forget about it and let's be happy tonight. I hate it when you're mad at me. Please baby, it's your turn not to be mad, okay?"

"Okay, I'll stop being mad, but you have to tell me what it means for a girl to get spit roasted."

I did tell her what a spit was and how, if it was a whole animal, a rod was pushed through the animal so that one end came out of its mouth and the other out of its ass so it could be roasted over the spit and that when two men spit roasted a woman, it was their cocks that were going into one of the three holes a woman uses during sex, but it was usually the mouth and pussy that were used.

"So she's getting fucked from both ends, right?" Savannah asked after my explanation.

"Yes, that's correct. If I could stand it, your fantasy of being fucked by another man while I fucked your face would be your spit roasting, but I can't stand even the thought of you getting fucked by another man so that fantasy of yours will have to go unfulfilled while you're married to me. I hope you can live with that."

"The way you lived with me being such a prude for so long, yes, Michael, I can live with it. I can live with a lot of unfulfilled fantasies as long as I have you. I love you with all my heart and will do everything I can to make you happy and nothing to make you stop loving me. Thank you, my handsome and loving husband."

"No, thank you, my beautiful and loving wife."

Our sappiness led to another bout of sex where I ate Savannah out until she came then she rode my hard dick until I did. We fell asleep in each other's arms and didn't hear Lisa and Lori Beth come back from their night out. I only found out they had returned when Lori Beth yelled at me to be quiet while I was in the kitchen transferring milk and cereal to the counter while trying to balance on one crutch and my good leg the next morning.

I sat in the corner of the living room couch reading one of the many used books we'd gotten from the used paperback book store we'd past on the way back from the hospital on Monday. Savannah got up an hour later and made a pot of coffee, which the aroma from I assumed, brought Lisa and then Lori Beth down from upstairs. I don't drink coffee and hadn't learned how to make it.

Yeah, yeah; it's water and coffee grinds in a brewer, but if you don't know what you're doing, it's either too weak or too strong and since I didn't indulge, I didn't care if I learned the right amount to use or not.

I remained on the couch watching the three women as they drank their coffees trying to start their day. I pushed myself up off the couch and hobbled into our bedroom, closing the door behind me, and turning on ESPN's "Sportscenter" when Lori Beth started to get excited and loud gushing about how wonderful her and Lisa's night had been with the three men they'd met at the chair lifts.

I had almost dozed off to sleep when Savannah came into the bedroom a half hour later with a look of apprehension on her face.

"Are you okay, honey? Is your leg hurting you? Why didn't you stay on the living room couch?" She asked me with real concern in her voice.

"I'm fine, the leg's hurting a little, but I can handle it; and I didn't want to hear how those three guys rocked Lori Beth and Lisa's worlds last night during their fuck fest." I answered her in as neutral a tone as I could manage.

"I'm sorry, Michael. She just got excited and wanted to tell me all about their night with Greg, George, and Mark."

"Stop, please Savannah, stop. If I didn't want to hear it from her, I sure as shit don't want to hear it from you."