It Wasn't My Fault Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MattblackUK
MattblackUK
1,459 Followers

Karen was dragged from the courtroom, screaming obscenities.

Judy Stringer came to Dee and Ken, hesitantly. "I suppose you'll want me to go clear my desk?" Before Ken could speak Dee replied: "No, Judy. Just go home. We'll have your desk cleared for you and the contents sent to your home by courier."

She shrugged and replied: "I guess I deserved that for allowing Karen to use the doctored papers."

She turned and walked away, shaking her head.

Before they could make a move, Myfanwy stalked across the emptying courtroom and confronted Ken, angrily. "I suppose you're happy, now?" she sneered.

The cold look in his eyes unsettled her. He glanced her up and down. "No, Myfanwy, I'm not happy. The week before you threw me over for Karen, we were drinking wine together and discussing you going off the pill so we could start a family. You and Karen took all that away from me. So, no, I'm not happy. But legally getting the business off Karen and having her jailed for contempt and having a police investigation into the use of forged documents to try to fit me up, though I'm not actually happy, at least that has given me some measure of satisfaction."

Myfanwy visibly wilted. "You must really hate us."

"No," said Ken. I hate Karen, but I still love you. But I also hate you for taking something as beautiful as our love and stomping it into the mud."

Myfanwy raised her hand in a gesture of peace, or of reconciliation, but dropped it to her side. Without a word, as tears started to form in her eyes, she turned and scurried off.

Dee patted his arm. "Come on little bro, let's go get a coffee. Are you over Myfanwy?"

As they walked toward the exit he said: "I'm not over her and probably won't be for a long while. But there's no way I would ever consider taking her back, especially not after she allowed Karen to tell those lies about me in court."

Dee added: "I have to get you set up with a friend of mine. She's divorced, has been for a while, so she's further along the recovery process than you are. She has glossy black hair, killer lips and probably the biggest pair of natural tits you ever saw!"

Ken shook his head and laughed. "Never thought I'd ever laugh again, Dee, but that has made me laugh. Yeah! Why the Hell not! Set me up on a date with her, why not, indeed?"

His life had taken an unexpected turn and, as he had hoped, was sucking less and less as time worse on.

MattblackUK
MattblackUK
1,459 Followers
12