Italian Job

Story Info
Wife gets more than bargained for in first-time fantasy.
2.7k words
3.21
103.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qcabs
Qcabs
5 Followers

It was partially my fault as I had been discussing the prospect of fantasy into reality but it was really out of the blue when it happened.

The cruise had been fantastic but I knew we needed some space from the rest of the crowd so I booked the expensive Italian as a treat. I made you get back early so that we could fool around before going out but that didn't work out as you had five changes before deciding on the right outfit and the right lingerie to match. I was sure that you were purposely getting me worked up and I managed to force you down on the bed so that I at least got a sneaky hand on you shaven mound...looking back it was odd how wet you were.

Anyway those shenanigans were quickly doused when the phone rang asking if we were to make our booking and how busy they were!!

The maitre de greeted us by name and we were shown to an enclosed booth on the far side of the place. Our personal waiters were introduced as Gregor and André who were of an eastern European rugged looks rather than Italian style but they had the built in charm and looks. I did see Gregor giving you the once over and as he admired your dress I was sure he stroked your skin next to your breast when we sat down but Andre quickly distracted my attention with a menu thrust in my face. The two waiters retreated and your head was buried in the menu but you looked decidedly flushed...Andre was back in seconds before I could speak to you with a wine menu and he gave some advice that the $40 red would go well with everything on the seven course set menu.

Gregor had positioned himself so he was stood very close to your side looking down your dress. He made a remark in his dialect pointing to the table and then they lifted the table forcing us both back against the wall of the booth. Andre made a hash of it and knocked off a glass and cutlery but I knew it was another distraction and glanced, as his colleague was busy with his hand on your thigh pushing your dress high and being very intrusive. I wondered why you didn't say anything as usually he would have got a real hiding for a stunt like that but although you were still flushed you carried on as if nothing had happened.

The wine came and you threw the first glass down with venom but I was just thinking it would be great later for me. The first few courses were excellent and there were no more interruptions as Gregor had switched to serving me and Andre filling your glass and fussing around you. They noticed my lack of wine consumption and I said I was more of a beer drinker...so I was brought a large beer "complimento" said Gregor and we all chatted about the cruise and Jamaica, Mexico. We needed a break from food and relaxed to try and make the most of the meal.

The fourth course was a sea bass and the beer was going down too well so I ordered a jug of water and then it started again. Andre served a glass to me and then went round to you as Gregor approached at my side..the next thing he had spilt it across the table and all down your front as it ran off the table. Gregor had grabbed the table and lifted me out as Andre dived forward with and grabbed you out and then pawed at the wet front of your dress in a vain effort to stop it soaking in. Both full of apologies we had attracted the attention of the restaurant and the maitre d. He came over as Gregor moved me towards another booth and offered apologies as Andre whisked you off to the restroom to dry off. His hand was round your waist and he got you quickly out of sight and I knew it was a rouse.

I was presented with another large beer and bottle of the red, all complimentary, with constant apologies and I was just playing along waiting for you to let me in or get you out of there.

After 10 mins I went to find you as neither Andre nor Gregor had been seen and I suspected something but needed to see it for real. As I went towards the restroom I faltered wondering if I may have it wrong but I had to know. I listened first and then pushed the door ajar.... there you were pinned against the wall and had André attached to your left breast whilst Gregor was kissing you and they both had a hand up the hem of your dress and were battling for best position. I then saw your hand on Andre's engorged cock pulling hard and you were lost in the sexual frenzy. Sickness, Jealousy and lust all hit me at the same time and I was dazed but I was quickly jolted out of my deliberation as a door swung open from the kitchen and a young girl headed in my direction. I span away as she looked quizzically at me and then she headed straight for the restroom...

I heard a shout and quickened my pace back to the table. The first to emerge was the girl, closely followed by Gregor and Andre as they both pursued her into the kitchens. You followed around two minutes after and I said that the dress had not dried well and you had been ages. You sat down looked in your purse and then took another huge glug of the wine but said nothing. I persisted with the small talk and told you about the complimentary wine and beer but you still failed to mention anything about the incident. It was Gregor that served us with the final courses as Andre did not reappear at all. You seemed agitated, restless and eventually excused yourself to the restroom again something about drying off a little more. I watched as Gregor moved towards the kitchen and then disappear in the back.

You were gone sometime but i was not sure what to do...no one had followed you in this time I was sure of that. It was whilst waiting and bored that I noticed your purse was bulging and as I opened it there were your panties screwed up inside. That was enough and I thought it best to call it a day, you had your fun and I wanted some too. The restaurant was now almost empty and Gregor reappeared and headed over. I asked him for the bill and when he returned with it we exchanged pleasantries even though I knew he had been fondling my wife only minutes before but hey she had encouraged it and moreover not bloody kept me in the loop. We talked about his home country of Bulgaria and football as it knows no boundaries even with his broken English.

The last guests had gone and the Maitre de closed up threw the keys to Gregor and told him to lock up...and with that he was out of there. I walked to the restroom and opened the door and called out your name but there was no answer and now I was starting to worry. I looked around and saw Gregor coming out from the back. I looked at him and pointed to the restroom and he shrugged and darted in the back so I proceeded in the restroom and found only empty cubicles. As I re-entered the restaurant the young girl was outside waiting and I quickly explained my wife had gone in and not come out.........

"Your wife slut" she said in a deep accent and grabbed my arm pushing me towards the back kitchen. As I entered there was a hushed silence and there stood Gregor and Andre watching as you were kneeling down sucking off what must have been one of the cooks and the chap was far from being an Adonis and looked at me slightly petrified.

I stood gob smacked and the young girl shouted at you in her own dialect and then she lifted your dress and really hit your bottom with such a force you yelped and the cock came out of your mouth. It was just so surreal. At the time it felt as though I were watching some mad TV program but I didn't utter a word and looked on in amazement. The young girl came bounding over to me and I stepped back unsure of her next move. She pushed me out of the room again and back in the restaurant.

"Your wife slut and you like" and with that she grabbed my semi erect cock through my suit.

"she need lesson, You watch now" and with that she turned back in the kitchen.

My first flash thought was this woman is bloody bonkers and my second was well you did bring it upon yourself and I hadn't heard you scream and shout for help. I walked back in and by now you were bent over stood up but still with the cooks fat cock going in and out of your pretty mouth.

The young girl had lifted your dress and you flinched as you thought another smack was coming but this time she kicked your legs apart and exposed your pussy that was glistening and shiny in the light. The small red handprint was clearly visible on your cheek and then she roughly pushed at least four fingers straight inside your pussy and you groaned out but carried on sucking the now solid fat cock. I could see you pushing back on the girls fingers to delve deeper inside you but she then pulled her fingers out and pulled your cheeks apart and forced two digits inside your anus and as you shook and squirmed she delivered a sharp blow to the same cheek and you yelped in pain. I watched with intent and hadn't noticed that I was rubbing my cock through my suit pants. The other two were also mesmerised as she continued her assault on you. The fingers were being plunged in and out from one orifice to the other and the yelping was now replaced by groans of contentment. This lasted a few more minutes until finally the girl just starting concentrating solely on your pussy, her fist was more or less fully in you and you yelled out as an orgasm hit you hard......your legs buckled and you were again on your knees as the cook and his cock delivered his orgasm all over your face, mouth and breasts.

The girl now looked demonic and steamed over to Andre and Gregor. She grabbed Gregor and garbled something at Andre and gestured that he stay exactly where he was. She looked at me walked over and unzipped my suit and pulled out my now rock solid cock. I just stood there like a dazzled rabbit in the headlights but she was off again over to you. She pulled you up on your feet and shouted to Gregor who fumbled about and produced a bloody huge cock from his pants. It had to be twice the size of the girl's wrist and 10 inches long and I was taken aback as I knew this was the next lesson for my lovely wife.

It was powerful the way the smallest girl in the room commanded the scene. She thrust your hand on the cock and you looked stunned at its sheer girth, never mind length. I, by now, had my cock in hand and even though I was stood next to Andre I couldn't care less.

The girl shouted at you to suck it and you attempted to put the tip in to try and get some idea of the size but she forced your head down and you choked as it quickly hit the back of your throat. But after a few tries more you had at least the bell end inside and were taking an inch or two more. The girl retreated towards me and she looked to Andre but then held on to my cock and started to pull and massage it but all the time looking at him. I was putting two and two together and getting four (in my head anyway!) Andre was demonic woman's boyfriend and this was his punishment for involving himself in tonight's proceedings that he was now only allowed to watch.

She massaged my cock a bit more and then left me to go back to the main show. She positioned you against a table so you could rest you weight on it and basically leave your rear end open to the elements. She then grabbed the monstrous cock and dragged him to your back end I watched as she held it to your pussy and worked it slowly against your folds wetting the end and allowing some lubrication from your previous orgasm to get the cock ready. Then she was at your breasts and as Gregor pushed in she pulled and pinched your nipples so you could feel pain at both ends. The scene was incredible and cook was watching intently getting his cock back into the game. I was edging in to get the best angle I could and you were now getting some rhythm as the monster pushed in slowly but surely well over four inches and counting. The girl was pulling at your breasts roughly and I noted she now had a hand under her skirt feeling her pussy. Gregor has pushed another inch in and you shouted out at the pain but immediately she put her hand from under her skirt in your mouth and you spat out at the taste.

Demonic girl immediately told Gregor to disengage and he did, but with some noise and moans from him and you. She then pushed you upright and unzipped her skirt and pulled her panties straight down. She has a beautiful pair of tanned legs and small triangle of pubic hair and a gorgeous little bottom and she hopped up on the table and spread her legs to reveal a shaved underneath perfectly tidy clit and labia which glistened in the light. Gregor was barked some more orders and he pushed you over and impaled you again with his cock. You had you arms locked against the table and now immediately in front was the girls pussy.

The cock was making you weak and the weight of Gregor tiring the muscles with each long stroke he was now managing to force into your pussy. Just as you started to relax she grabbed your hair and you stumbled into her chest and now she pushed and fought to get your face in her pussy. Gregor was quickening his pace and the cook had pulled on of your hands on to his cock so resistance was futile. You kissed her tight stomach and stretched out your tongue searching for her clit and you licked on it and pulled the cock in time with Gregor's thrusts. Each one now making your insertions deeper into the girls pussy. She, by now, had gone into a trance and lay back with her legs at an impressive angle with her pussy fully opened and pushing it up and down on your tongue. She was the first to go writhing and screaming and I ejaculated right across the back of you. Gregor was pumping for all he was worth and you moaned an intensive long orgasm as he forced the final times deep inside you. The cook did come again in your hands but I think it barely registered as you face and cheek rested on her pussy in exhaustion but contentment. I quickly zipped up and went back out to the table dazed and bewildered I waited ten minutes more until you stumbled out very disheveled and we made our way back to the cabin in complete silence. Please don't bring this up ever was all you could muster.. we'll see you owe me.

Qcabs
Qcabs
5 Followers