Italian Rhapsody Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevklein
kevklein
36 Followers

Momentarily oblivious to his nakedness, Roxie whirled around Daniel, grabbed his face and kissed him right on the mouth.

"Damn it, woman, I won't be able to sleep soundly tonight with you touching me like this."

She suddenly realized that he was stark naked. She glanced upward, trying to avoid taking an inventory of his physical assets.

He slung the rifle strap over his shoulder, reached down and picked up his clothes, boots and shoulder holster and shoved them into Roxie's arms.

"What..."

Before she could finish her sentence, he swooped her up in his arms and silenced her with a kiss. When he ended the kiss, she looked straight into his eyes. Dark, smoldering eyes. "Daniel, what...what are you doing?"

"I'm taking you back to the jeep." He carried her away from the pond and through the clearing he'd cut in the thicket.

"Couldn't you put on your clothes first?"

"I can do that later," he said.

When they reached the jeep, he eased the rifle down on the open sleeping bag, then lifted Roxie onto the tailgate.

"I feel very uncomfortable with you being undressed." She held out his clothes, boots and holster.

"I'll remedy that problem right now."

He accepted the items she offered him, then tossed his clothes into the jeep and laid the holster on the edge of the sleeping bag. Grasping her shirt, he undid the top button. She stared down at his hands, brown and rough against the smooth creaminess of her skin.

"What are...what are you...doing?"

"I'm going to make you more comfortable."

"But I didn't mean for you to... I wanted you to put on your clothes, not take mine off."

"Since I'm going to have to stay half-awake all night just in case our visitor returns, don't you think you owe me something for my trouble?"

He undid another button. She slapped at his hand. He undid a third and then a fourth button. Roxie tensed. He jerked the shirt loose from her jeans and spread it open to expose her large, naked breasts. Her breathing quickened. She made tiny gasping noises as she sucked in quick gulps of air.

Daniel let out a long, low sigh. "You don't know how much I've wanted to look at your breasts." He lifted them in his hands, weighing their fullness. "And how much I've wanted to touch them again."

His big hands encompassed her, kneading gently. His touch was hot, his palms sandpaper-coarse against her tender skin. She wanted to tell him to stop, that he shouldn't be touching her like this. But here in Sicily, in a place yet unspoiled by civilization, Roxie felt the primitive urges of desire spring to life inside her. She sat perfectly still, except for the undulating movements of her chest as she struggled to breathe. She allowed him to remove her shirt and toss it into the jeep. He spread his hands across the tops of her shoulders and pushed her backward. When her heels raked over the edge of the tailgate, he reached up and unfastened her pants.

"Daniel, please..." Please what? Please, don't do this to me. Or please, don't stop. She was uncertain why she was pleading with him.

"I'm going to please you. I promise you that much."

He unzipped her pants and tugged them down around her hips. Sliding his hand beneath her buttocks, he lifted her enough to free her pants and then pulled them down her legs and over her ankles. He tossed her pants on top of her shirt.

When he crawled up in the jeep beside her, she backed away from him as far as she could. Fear of the unknown, no matter how tempting that unknown might be, claimed her completely.

Sensing her fear, Daniel knew he had to soothe her before he could please her. Before he could teach her to pleasure him. God knew, he had tried to keep his hands off her. He'd fought a valiant fight to preserve her innocence. But he couldn't fight both himself and the desire he saw in her eyes. She needed him just as much as he needed her, whether or not she realized what that need was. If he buried himself deep in her body, the way he longed to do, she would be his forever. But he couldn't offer her the "forever" she would expect. All he could give her was this one night. He could and would make love to her, but he wouldn't make her his completely. He would take what he needed and give her what she needed, but he would leave her with her most prized possession; her virginity.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he promised. "I want to kiss you and touch you. That's all I'm asking of you. Just let me show you what it can be like to have a man worship every inch of your body."

"Daniel, I..."

He ran the tip of his finger from her chin to her navel. She shuddered. He ran his finger upward, then over her breast and flicked one beaded nipple. She drew in a raspy breath.

"You like that, don't you? You like the way my touch sends quivers through your lovely body."

She reached out and circled his tiny male nipple with her index finger. Smiling, he sighed. When he pulled her into his arms, she resisted momentarily, then succumbed to the seduction of desire the instant her aching breasts encountered his muscular chest. His mouth devoured hers as he pressed her down into the jeep's bed and straddled her hips. She tried to protest when she felt the heavy weight of his body, but he relieved some of the pressure by lifting his chest and placing his hands on either side of her shoulders. He lowered his sex until it nestled in the thatch of raven hair at the apex of her thighs. Instinct guided her movements as she lifted her hips to meet him.

For a couple of seconds he felt as if he was going to explode. I can do this. I can do this. He silently repeated the phrase again and again, until the words became a litany. Easing his body alongside hers, he broke the kiss, then lowered his head to one breast and lifted his hand to the other. With gentle, repetitive strokes of his tongue, he laved one nipple, while he pinched the other between his thumb and forefinger. He alternated attentions from one breast to the other, until Roxie writhed beneath him, her body begging for release.

"My breasts ache," she told him shyly. "And I'm throbbing. I'm..."

He grabbed her hand and dragged it down her body, pushing it against her mound. "Is this where you're throbbing, Roxie? Is this where you're hurting the most?"

On a timid, hushed little breath, she mumbled, "Yes."

"Then let me take away the hurt."

Darkness surrounded them. The last glimmering glow of twilight silhouetted their faces as they gazed at each other.

"Please," she whimpered. "Please."

Daniel kissed and licked a hot, damp trail from her breasts to her navel. He spread her thighs apart, lifted her legs over his shoulders and kissed her inner thighs. When he nuzzled her intimately, she moaned. When his lips closed around her clit, she thrust her fist into her mouth to muffle her cry of rapture. She squirmed, trying to grind herself more fully, at the same time afraid of the way he made her feel. But he held her hips in his big hands and made love to her with his lips, fingers, and tongue; stroking, sucking, and pressing. Roxie writhed under his masterful attentions, lost to reality; no longer thinking, only feeling. Ever so slowly, her body coiled tighter and tighter. He increased the tempo and the pressure of his caresses as her core wept with her dew. When he sensed she was on the brink, he added just the right amount of quick, hard pressure, and pushed her over the precipice and headlong into a mind blowing orgasm. When he pulled her trembling body into his arms, she clung to him, weeping as the last echoes of her fulfillment rippled over her nerve endings.

"Daniel." She whispered his name against his chest.

He wanted to take her, thrust into her with powerful force and ease his agony.

"It's all right, Roxie. It's all right." He petted her, rubbing her back, her buttocks, her thighs, her hair. "I wanted to be the first man to give you pleasure."

"I never dreamed something like that could be so...sensualistic and wonderful." She wrapped her arm across his chest.

"I'm glad I made it sensualistic and wonderful for you." He kissed the top of her head.

She lifted her head from his chest and searched his face in the darkness. "But you didn't... I mean you must also need...satisfaction."

He grabbed her hand and urged it down his body. She followed his lead as he guided her hand toward his arousal and began a slow, steady movement. When she picked up the rhythm, he removed his hand and allowed her to take over the task completely.

"Am I doing it right?" she asked, knowing that if they hadn't been shrouded in the dimness, she might not have been able to touch him so intimately. The growl started deep in his chest, rose up to his throat and then erupted from his mouth. "Yes!" His body jerked once, twice, thrice. He groaned louder, his cry of a male in the throes of release, depositing his seed on his belly.

Daniel drew Roxie into his arms and kissed her, while the aftershocks of fulfillment spiraled through his body. "You have no idea how many times I had to do that myself the last six weeks."

"Do what?" she asked.

He looked at her. "Masturbate, of course. You see, Roxie dear, for whatever reason, I am always aroused around you."

So am I, she wanted to admit. Although she had never in her adult life even considered masturbating, she had been thinking about it the last six weeks.

He eased her onto the tailgate. When he picked her up, she wrapped her arms and legs around him as he carried her into the water. He bathed her and then himself.

She clung to him, feeling as if she were almost a part of him, feeling his sex poking her between her buttocks. "Oh, Daniel!" She surrendered completely, giving herself over to him. And when he brought her back to the jeep, she cuddled in his arms, too happy and content to worry about what the morning would bring. After giving her another orgasm with his talented mouth, she and Daniel fell asleep in each others arms.

To be continued...

kevklein
kevklein
36 Followers