Italian Stallion

Story Info
Boyfriend has fantasy involving ex-lover, but not his...
3.1k words
3.44
16.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second submission. Although I have filed it under the category exhibitionism and voyeurism, it could fulfill a couple of other categories, like loving wives or group sex. Please read with an open mind.

___________

I look over your shoulder as you email him again. I feel your wicked smile as you know I'm watching eagerly. You've been writing to him for a while now, ever since my suggestion. At first you frowned with confusion, rejected the idea, before I talked you into it. I told you I wanted you to be happy, and I wanted to give you anything and everything you ever wanted. Not many people would or could understand my love except you, and I wanted to give you anyone you wanted. More than that, I wanted to watch you writhe in pleasure with whoever you wanted. Strange, yes, different, yes, but you tried as best as you could to understand, and give me what I wanted. You got caught up in the excitement and danger and adventure of it all, and you began to want it as much I wanted it.

He's an ex-fling. At one time, you were infatuated with him. He was tall and dark and cocky, and you loved it. At times he neglected you, and at other times he spoiled you like a princess. He blew inconsistent, hot and cold and you loved the mystery about him. He was funny and caring but mysterious and self-involved. You eventually drifted apart, for no reason except that it wasn't meant to be. And yet at the back of your mind there was always a sense of unfinished business, a small fibre of desire within you for him.

Then when you met me it was gone, and you were too busy falling in love with me. I was different, I was unlike anyone else you'd ever met, and we were open and honest with each other beyond a level you'd ever experienced. I urged you to explore your deepest set desires, your wildest fantasies and your most far-fetched dreams. Our love is and was so strong, I was never worried for a second that things would go wrong.

You flirt with him more and more by each email. Many a night I've requested the same memory you have as we make love, and you recount a couple of steamy nights with him where things were on knife edge of sexual tension. I imagine you, writhing on top of him with desire and lust, wearing nothing but a tiny thong that's soaked through, as you tell me .You tell me he's huge, the biggest cock you've ever seen, and at first you were frightened of it, afraid it would hurt you. You still are; things never got that far. You were sucking and licking the tip of his cock, tasting the salty precome with infatuation and obsession. You wrapped your hands round his huge shaft as he moaned, and you whimpered around the head of his shaft. You were interrupted as a knock came on the door from one of his friends. I come harder than I ever have thinking about what could have been. You come as hard as I do, seeing me excited and turned on like never before and you reignite your desire for him, full of dangerous love for me.

Weeks go by and your emails become more and more involved, and mention of meeting comes up regularly. There's tender teasing between the both of you, and I check your emails daily for his latest reply; with your permission of course. Meanwhile you and I are having the time of our lives, our sexual adventures never a thought too far away.

I am impatient and inexperienced. I fantasize about emailing him. I dream of laying out the whole story for him. Our unbreakable love, our desire to explore, our open honesty with each other. He knows about me. In one of his emails he asked about me, and whether we were still together. She replied, I'm still with him but there's always unfinished business with you... A surge of sexual energy ripped through me as I read that line, my cock straining against the material of my underwear. You were so naughty, so unbelievably daring. I was so excited and speechless I wanted it so badly for you and me.

Days would pass of me dreaming of whether it would happen or not. I wanted to give you him, and I wanted to give him as a present for you. To me, you were the most beautiful girl in the world and I wanted to give you whatever you desired, and I know you desired him. I wanted to see you overcome with lust. It wasn't like we couldn't satisfy each other sexually, but more like this was an enhancement of our love life, and our sex life. I felt like nothing could break us because we shared the same thoughts and fantasies. I love you more than ever.

I dreamt of laying out the whole story to him through email. I would compose different lines in my head. Look, this is going to sound weird so I'm just going to say it. I want to watch you with my girlfriend. I wanted him to see, in an instant, how we were. And what we wanted. I wanted to tell him I knew all the stories, about all the emails, and I wanted him to fuck my girlfriend. I loved the taboo of it all. I would imagine his reply, the tingle of lust creep down his spine as he read my email. I imagined him thinking, long and hard, about what he wanted and whether he could do it. I know it's asking a lot, and you can say no, but please think carefully. This is not a hoax...

I imagine him agreeing. I pick him up from the station with your knowledge and things are admittedly awkward. I just am as honest and forthright as I can be. He looks nervous, and of course he should be, because so am I. I've gone behind your back, to organize something you might not be ready for. I wanted to surprise you beyond belief, and I wanted to watch your breath stall in your lungs as you walk through the door.

We get back to mine and things are improving. We're talking more openly, and as soon as he sees what I'm about and who I am, and how much I love you, he relaxes. We open a couple of beers and talk, about nothing for a while, then all about you. I don't ask him questions about your past together, and he doesn't ask questions about ours. He's curious, and willing. He admits to being very excited about the prospect of sleeping with you. He admits sheepishly that it's going to be difficult and strange with me in the room.

I tell him not to worry. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be, I say. If everything goes to plan he'll forget I'm here, I say. You on the other hand, will hopefully have an even better orgasm with me watching.

After what seems like hours the time has come for me to pick you up from the station. Breathlessly I tell him to wait upstairs while I go and collect you. My hands are shaking so hard that I can barely get the keys in the ignition as I try and start the car. I imagine my heart racing, trying to calm myself and concentrate on the road.

I imagine picking you up and trying to act as normal as possible. I think your buying it because I can act pretty well. I'm chatty and genuinely happy to see you, asking you questions about your day, and I place my hand on your thigh as we drive home. When we arrive home I open the front door and give you a proper hug and a full kiss on the lips. I imagine your surprise at my forcefulness. Smiling at you, I whisper to you that there is a present waiting for you upstairs. Intrigued, you smile back as I lead you by the hand upstairs.

With each step on the stairs I imagine my heart beating faster and faster. I'm careful to act natural before I open the door. I know that once I open this door there is no going back, and that anything could happen. I swallow hard and open the door for you.

Inside my bedroom he is waiting for you. I study your face carefully as you walk in, and see him, lying on my bed, fully clothed, and waiting for you. At first you don't talk, and you look at me with confusion, then back at him, then back at me. I wait an eternity for your first words, and all I can do is paint a smile on my face, trying to look calm and calculated and relaxed when really my heart is pounding so loud in my ears. You're literally speechless and the blood rushes to your face, and you're flush with colour. You cover your mouth when you realize how this must have happened. You look shocked and scared to say the least, and then you start nervously laughing in absolute disbelief.

I imagine you taking a shower immediately to clear your head, leaving me and him in the room together. You're overcome with an overabundance of emotion; anger, confusion, lust, desire, and nervousness. You run fingers down your skin as you try and calm yourself. You absent-mindedly sponge your soft skin with shower gel as you wonder whether the hell you can actually go through with it. You're trying desperately to stay mad at me, but the throbbing between your legs betrays your anger. Your nipples are rock hard even though the water is warm.

You walk through the door to my bedroom wearing nothing but a towel to find me and him talking and drinking like we've known each other our whole lives. In that instant, all anxiety and self-doubt and worry is lifted as you see my face; gentle and caring and loving. You know exactly what do to as lust overtakes your other emotions.

I imagine you looking at me and him, before your towel drops away. For a second you are standing there completely naked and wet, and I and he are completely frozen and speechless. Then, without a sound, he stands up and walks to you, roaming your body with his eyes, and kisses you deep on the lips. You melt into him, your petite naked body enveloped by his tall, lean frame. You moan with sexual electricity, anticipation, and the skill of his kiss.

Your kiss quickly gathers pace as you find more urgency within yourself. Still in a state of disbelief, I watch you grab at his clothes and try and remove them as quickly as possible, all the while interlocked in a passionate kiss, your tongues exploring each others mouths, the sounds of wet kisses and groans filling the room. It feels so exciting and so naughty to kiss someone other than me after all this time. You feel his muscles, his hard nipples against yours and his soft skin as you unbuckle his belt. You pull his trousers down as he falls down on the bed, dropping to your knees so your face is inches from his crotch. I imagine watching you consumed with lust as you pull his boxers down, and reveal his huge cock. You weren't lying; he's bigger and thicker than me. My own cock is rock solid as I watch you, as if you were in a trance; take in the sight of his beautiful cock. Your heart beats hard as you take his massive shaft in your right hand, unconsciously licking your lips as precome streams from his shaft. You look at his eyes, then at mine; it's the first time you've made eye contact with me since you re-entered the room. I meet your gaze with nothing but love and affection, coupled with deep admiration and lust. You see my eyes for who I am, and look back at him. In that second, all you know is that you want him to come for you, and you want me to watch.

I imagine you making love to his cock with your mouth. You take as much of it as you can in your mouth; it stretches your lips and fills your cheeks. You whimper as he grows harder inside of you, swirling your tongue around his huge, engorged head. After all this time his cock is better than you imagined, veiny and huge. His foreskin and the skin on his shaft is silky smooth and warm, you tenderly and gently lick up and down his massive shaft, leaving trails of saliva and precome. Taking the base of his cock in both hands, wrapping around his wide girth, you nibble and lick the head of his cock before engulfing as much of it as you can down your throat. His eyes are closed and he's moaning and breathing heavily, thrusting his hips in small motions to meet your moist lips. Your pussy throbs with desire as your clit twitches, you're soaking wet. I imagine you looking me with a full mouth of cock, your eyes glazed with lust. I watch as you inhale the sweet scent of his sex, your pace and rhythm increasing along with your moans. You can't get enough of his cock, taking his heavy balls in your mouth as you moan and whimper and groan around them, sucking them and stroking his cock up and down with your hands. He barely fits around your fingers as you bring his skin up to the head of his cock, squeezing out every last amount of precome, and lapping it up with your outstretched tongue.

His panting increases as he comes closer to orgasm. You sense his new found urgency and tease him further, taking all of his huge cock in your mouth before withdrawing completely, almost choking but not allowing yourself to gag. He tastes and smells amazing, and you bury yourself in-between his legs, nibbling and gently biting and sucking his huge fuck stick. His cock pulses and twitches under your touch, and I imagine you looking at me, with that wicked lust smile on your face. You engulf him deeper and for longer one final time, your muffled groans vibrating around his cock. This pushes him over the edge and he unleashes a torrent of his come into your mouth, spasming and convulsing with your mouth clamped down and your lips stretched. His come keeps coming, wave after wave of salty warm sweet liquid, pouring down his shaft as you struggle to keep up with his orgasm. It drips down onto his balls as you moan with sweet satisfaction; you always loved making a boy come. Finally you stop; looking up at me smiling, come dripping down the sides of your mouth, his now softening cock still in your hands. I can't imagine anything sexier.

I imagine him picking you up and lying you on the bed, my bed, and spread your legs wide without a word. You look up at me briefly, your face still wet with his juices, as he parts your sexy thighs and feasts on your clit. I imagine him nibbling, sucking and licking your clit while I watch your face twist and smile in pleasure. You gasp lightly as his tongue delves between your wet folds, lapping up your juices with the same urgency you had. You rest your legs on his shoulders and run your fingers through his hair, pulling softly on his head to bring him closer into you. You groan and shake under his touch, under his tongue, and reach out to hold my hand. Your fingers clasp around mine tightly as he kisses and circles your clit with his tongue. You jump with sensitivity every time he engulfs your pussy, your breasts jiggle slightly each time your hips thrust to meet his mouth. Your nipples are hard as you run your free hand down your stomach, creating goose bumps, before returning to caressing his hair as he brings you closer to climax.

I imagine your hand slipping from my grasp slowly as wave after wave of pleasure runs through your body. He brings you close to orgasm but every time he senses your convulsions, he slows his pace. You bite your lip with frustration as I slowly undo my jeans. I don't want to disturb either of you with my fiddling. The room is filled with sounds of him lapping up the flowing of your juices and your groans. He flicks your clit expertly one last time before you have to have him.

Grabbing his hand, you pull him onto the bed with you. You tenderly kiss him, lying side by side, tasting your own juices in his mouth. Slowly you climb on top of him, rotating him so that his feet are facing me, and you're facing away from me. You naughty thing. You take his once more hardened shaft and rub it up and down the entrance of your pussy, against your pulsating clit, as the juices run down his cock. Groaning and unable to take it any longer, you slide down, slowly at first, taking the head of his cock into your dripping pussy, your lips stretching around his huge shaft. From my point of view I can see his balls tighten and inch after inch of his massive member disappearing inside of you. I imagine your pussy never being filled like this before. You groan with animalistic pleasure and thrust your nipple into his mouth, somehow taking all of him inside you.

When you reach the base of his cock, your body language suddenly changes, and your groans become higher and louder, more desperate and tense. I imagine watching in amazement as I recognize the unmistakable sight of you coming on top of him. I can scarcely believe it; he's only just in you and you start to come. You start to groan his name, and then mine, one after the other, moaning through whimpers and whispers that you're coming. You increase your pace, frantically grinding against him to ride the waves of your climax. I see your come, milky and white, drip down the base of his cock as you thrust up and down, fucking him slow, and then fast, as different phases of your orgasm pass. My own cock is pulsating in my hand; I've never seen you come so hard or so long.

I imagine how good it must feel for you, and the absolute satisfaction on your face.

In reality, the emails become less and less regular, until eventually you both stop. He played it too cool, too cocky, passive, and missed out. I imagine every now and then, but in truth we're still looking for our first stallion, our first adventure.