Italian Teases/Pleases Black Ch. 01

Story Info
Carmina interviews with best leg(s) forward.
1.7k words
4.05
46.5k
22

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a successful black executive Kirk avoids the perils of the casting couch and has learned the value of patience. He never seeks liaisons with women during interviews but knows from experience that by waiting patiently many, especially those of another race, will make an overture. Be it in a week, a month or a year – they do! By serendipity or design many find their way to the board room ... and his bedroom.

Self-proclaimed conservative Italian Carmina is an explosive case in point.

Kirk interviewed Carmina while recovering from a recent bad hire. As a newly minted African American VP, he vowed to do his part for racial equality. He was determined to hire a minority assistant and did, but with awful results. She had limited experience and, he soon learned, lacked the skills, polish and demeanor suitable for the executive suite. She had to go!

Being under the gun, He culled a stack of resumes from HR down to five and scheduled back to back interviews for Friday to make a decision over the weekend. Carmina's resume was a last minute addition at the suggestion of a fellow VP who had used her as a temp. He added her to his list and set a 5:00 PM appointment.

By the time for her interview, Kirk had narrowed his list to two. He was reviewing her resume when the lobby receptionist called to announce her arrival.

"I'll pick her up in five minutes"

"I'm leaving now but will let her know."

He continued scanning – around 40, some college, secretarial work for two companies, considerable time as a realtor in New York City and Chicago, currently an executive agency temp and an avid runner. He tucked it away and proceeded to the lobby.

He was surprised to find two women waiting. One, a tall blonde, overdressed in a blue suit with a tad too much jewelry was poised expectantly on the edge of her seat. The other was more diminutive with olive skin wearing a red dress. Her briefcase leaned against her chair, her back against the sofa cushions, legs crossed and perusing a magazine.

Having just read that Carmina was a runner, he checked out their legs and strode towards the most toned and shapely pair.

"Hello Carmina!"

He was treated to a dazzling smile as she uncrossed her legs with an audible swish, stood and extended her hand. Her handshake was feminine but firm befitting a realtor. He gestured the direction and they walked to his office.

Reaching the door, he stepped aside and pointed to the circular table at one end of his office.

"Let's sit there. I don't want my huge desk to be a barrier because it can be intimidating."

"Not to worry, I'm not easily intimidated."

"I like confidence"

He held her chair for her and caught another glimpse of her shapely legs through a four inch slit in her dress. He doffed his jacket and took a seat across from her.

"Before we start, can I ask a question?"

"Of course!" thinking she might need to make a restroom visit.

"Could you tell me how you knew to approach me instead of the other woman?"

Smiling, "I don't want to offend you but I KNEW! But answering might be against HR policy."

"It was my complexion right?"

"No, even though some equate olive skin and Italian, I know that some Italians are fair skinned and some Caucasians have Italian married names."

"But you didn't hesitate so how did you know?"

"At the risk of offending you and violating HR policy, it was your legs! Your resume indicated that you're a runner and your legs fit the bill."

She smiled brightly, extending one leg and twirling her foot in the air.

"I'm not at all offended. I'm pleased that my hard work is evident. Thanks for the compliment! They told me that you were quite observant. I see that they were right!"

"Why did the question occur to you?"

"I was concerned that I hadn't dressed appropriately after seeing the other lady. Then I saw you in your Armani suit - I just saw the label when you took off your jacket! I'm pretty observant too!"

Chuckling, "It made me nervous. I'm just a conservative hard working girl from an Italian neighborhood that lets my work speak for me!"

"So we both admire things Italian!"

She laughed and that set the tone for the time they spent together. He noticed goose bumps on both arms.

"Are you cold? The air conditioning is quite high today."

Settling back into her chair, she said "No, I'm fine." and seemed ready to proceed.

Unlike many interviewees, she was relaxed. Leaning forward with her arms resting on the tabletop, her dark brown eyes made direct contact as they spoke. He observed that she occasionally stroked her right forearm with her left hand. When she did this a second time, he noticed her unusual wedding band – an inch wide gold band with a delicate filigree adorning the top and bottom edges. Her movement also caused him to notice that her forearms were covered by fine black strands that matched her curly black coiffure.

Throughout their chat, he observed many positives – confident demeanor, well spoken and good knowledge of the company. Her preparation was evident as they chatted and she was ready with not only responses to questions but offered good examples as well.

He learned that she was a "trailing spouse" who had married her high school sweetheart, an engineer at a large chemical concern. She had dropped out of college when they married, wanted to finish school but his frequent relocations played havoc with her schedule. She was studying for the realtor exam but had grown comfortable at the company during her temp stint and requested an interview.

As they neared the end of the interview she mentioned that she'd heard he was divorced and had a fiancé. She added that there had also been some concern in HR that he might resign because the company would not hire her as well. "It was whispered that the Exec VP of HR expressed displeasure that you two are a mixed couple." While this was new information to him, it enhanced Carmina's standing. One of the things he needed was an assistant who could be his eyes and ears to make him aware of scuttlebutt that might affect him.

Having covered the needed ground, he ended the meeting. As he did, he noticed that they'd taken more time than planned and it was dark outside. He apologized for keeping her so long.

"Where did you park?"

"At the back of the lot, all the visitor spaces were taken when I arrived. Instead of meandering looking for an open space, I parked on the back row. That let me use the nearby rear entrance and avoid a long walk in this heat."

"I'll walk you out so you're not alone in the dark."

"Thanks! I appreciate that."

She continued walking as he paused to lock the door which gave him the opportunity to watch her from behind - the sway of her hips, nice calves and slim ankles in her stylish Ferragamo pumps.

Approaching her car parked in the shadows at the very back of the lot, a blink of her parking lights indicated that she'd unlocked the doors with her key fob. He opened the driver's side so she could slide in, the dome light bathing the interior.

"Well I guess chivalry is not dead. That's the first time in years anyone has held a door open for me, including my husband!"

"It's my pleasure!"

She sat facing him, looked him directly in the eyes and nonchalantly flipped her dress well above her knees. Although the dome light was at her back and her legs outside the car, he could see clearly. She then lifted her right leg to remove the shoe from her foot. The movement caused the right side of her dress to slip up well above mid-thigh. Ignoring her dress, she continued looking him directly in the eyes and lifted her left leg to remove the other shoe. The left side of her dress slid back too until the hem of her dress rested invitingly well up her lap. Kirk felt a stirring in his groin as he looked down upon display of silk covered Italian flesh. If she was bold or careless enough to show, he was damned well bold and attentive enough to look. Smiling and seemingly oblivious to her raised hem, she retrieved some driving moccasins from the floorboard.

"A realtor trick!" She quipped and slipped them on. "Its safer and keeps from scuffing my heels."

"I see!" he said while his eyes alternated between hers and between her well toned legs.

"Thanks for letting me interview me. I'm sure you must have better qualified candidates."

He didn't dissuade her.

She lifted her legs, swung in with the hem of her dress still in her lap and leaned on the console to deposit her briefcase and heels. Her dress slipped up even further, showcasing her toned legs almost to her ass. Her hose shimmered in the soft light as she seemed to linger, almost posing, before finally sitting up and closing the door.

"Have a great weekend!" he said through her rolled down window still perusing her completely exposed legs and feeling the pulsing between his own.

"You too!" slipping her car into gear.

"Unlikely. I've got a presentation to prepare. But thanks!"

He mused as he reentered his office "While sensuality will play no role in my decision, she nonetheless has her share of it. Did she think I was unable to see her cancan show because the parking lot was dark?"

Had he not been so engrossed in reflecting on the cock hardening display of flesh he'd just witnessed, he might have heard her chuckling as she drove away. She then tugged the hem of her dress down, lady-like, to her knees.

Strolling back to the building, "Whatever the case" he shrugged, "She'd interviewed well and is a close #3 on my list. Only her light experience holds her back." He returned to his office, tucked her resume with those of the two the leading prospects and flipped the lights off.