Italian Teases/Pleases Black Ch. 09

Story Info
Sweet revenge, changes looming.
2.2k words
4.37
20.4k
10

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Startled by her 'BASTARD!' outburst, Kirk rolled over and saw Carmina in the just emerging sunlight. She was wearing a short white robe tied loosely at the waist sitting cross legged with her laptop resting on her thighs. He took in the sight of her still swollen pussy before glancing up to her angry face.

To his obviously puzzled glance, she looked up and smiled brightly "Good morning, my lover! Your coffee is on the nightstand behind you. I just brought it in."

"What are you talking about?" Kirk asked, still fuzzy from just having awakened "What did I do?"

"What you DID was completely and thoroughly fuck me like I wanted and NEEDED to be fucked! What I AM TALKING about is this!" she said turning the laptop so he could view the screen.

He glanced and was amazed that she was working on a PowerPoint presentation. He was stunned by what he saw. Even in thumbnail view it was easy to make out in the left hand column that she'd inserted some of the pictures he'd taken last night. However he couldn't make out the right hand column.

"What are these?" he asked

She said "I'll show you" then clicked a button to display a full screen view of the shots side by side. On the left were pictures they'd taken the night before, neatly cropped so his face didn't show. On the right were pictures of her husband and some women.

Kirk guessed some of the shots were the German bimbo she'd told him about based on Carmina's earlier description. Her stumpy cellulite dimpled legs should never slide into thigh high hose. Her 'spare tire' waistline and flabby tummy would cause nightmares instead of wet dreams. Yet there she was, sucking Carmina's husband's pencil dick.

Each of the side-by-side poses of them and her husband and his wenches was virtually identical!

"And who is this other one?" he asked, pointing to a keen faced, bleached blonde that was straddling Gio on the patio lounger mimicking shots they'd taken last night. "She's my floozy neighbor, just divorced and clearly willing to accept any 'lil dick she can get!"

"I found these on his laptop along with the emails I told you about. If he denies it, I plan to smack him with a six pack of 'Whup Ass!' and show him ours so he can see what a real man, a black man, can get me to want to do! I wanna be fucked -- NOT FUCKED OVER!"

Extremely agitated, she continued "I also might show his shots to his boss who already gave him a written warning that he'd be fired if he didn't stop 'stumphfing' the company tramp. His patents be damned."

"He might guess its you in the pictures but can't be sure its not one of the muscular attendants at the gym that he's seen leering at and flirting with me."

Kirk laughed so hard that tears rolled down his face. Gasping for air, he finally managed "I see you had a plan! That explains your insistence of what pictures I should take. Ahhh ... the wrath of a woman scorned?"

"It started out that way but now its more the joy of a woman awakened!"

"I've got a lot more pictures I want you to take in the next two days. But only one, of you fucking me in his car in front of the entrance to his office, is a payback picture. The rest are for me. You see, since you first fucked me, I haven't been able to cum at home. I barely did before -- only tiny ripples. But since you allowed me to feel what a mind shattering climax is, I close my eyes and imagine you fucking me. Being able to look at us will keep me cumming for years."

Kirk corrected her. "We've got the entire upcoming week to fully explore your sexuality and take pictures in your new Victoria's Secret outfits."

"Oh yeah, THAT'S RIGHT!" she exclaimed, smiling broadly.

And boy did they ever take advantage of the time!

He screwed her at least three times a day, at her house or his, in every room and in every piece of sexy attire she'd bought. He fucked her on the bathroom countertop, standing with her feet straddling a mirror on the floor so she could see his meat plowing her, in midair with him standing upright, cupping her ass with her arms around his neck and as his cock plowed deep into her pussy and a finger deep in her ass.

Several of their white-hot sessions were exceptional -- one with her red special occasions dress around her waist as he pounded her on top of his desk. Another as he rammed her from behind in the running suit she climaxed in during his speech rehearsal. He ripped out the crotch and gave her what she'd fantasized about that day long ago.

Some others were more of her special requests.

"Give me something I've dreamed about since I first met you!"

"What's that?"

"I want you to overpower me, tie me to your bed and ravish me!"

As she retrieved rope that she'd tucked in her gym bag, he grabbed her waist lifted her into the air and flung her forcefully across the bed.

"You asked for it and I'm going to give it to you -- my way!"

A glimmer of fear flashed across her face as he grabbed the neck of the bare midriff t-shirt she wore and savagely tore it open exposing her diamond hard nipples.

He stretched her arms above her head and secured her wrists to the headboard posts.

Kirk then ripped her jeans open, not bothering to unsnap them sending a button flying across the room and yanked them off in one swift motion, taking her shoes with them.

Leaving her panties on, he lashed each of her ankles to posts and stood back taking in the view of her helpless plight.

"You want to be tied up and ravished and that's exactly what you're gonna get!" As he began to slowly undress.

Her fearfulness had given away to excitement as a large wet splotch on her pink panties broadcast.

"Since I was a teenager, I've been dreaming of being force fucked by a powerfully built black man and I need you to make my dreams come true. Fuck me hard!"

Now nude, Kirk straddled her hips.

"Are you going to fuck me with my panties on?"

The sharp sound of tearing cloth was the only response she heard. Kirk slid his strong hands into the leg openings of her panties and ripped them into shreds. The tattered cloth remained in place only because they were still attached to the waistband.

In one swift lunge, he rammed his hard cock deep into her making her squeal.

"Oh that hurt! You're treating me like the little Italian slut that I am! Take all of me you want! You know that every single inch of me is yours don't you?"

"I know it and I'm staking my claim deep inside your tight slutty pussy! I want to feel it when you cum on the hard black cock you worship!"

Although tied, she somehow thrust her hips upward and began screaming at the top of her lungs.

I'm cumming you sweet black Adonis! I'm cumming all over that black meat I love!"

Her voice and pulsating cunt sent him over the edge. He plunged powerfully into her and filled her aching womb with thick cream.

Her last request was for the 'Man-Milk bath' she alluded to long ago. She took a bath sheet from his linen closet, spread it before his floor to ceiling mirror, stripped and lay back.

"Give me a bath with your hot sweet cream! Cover me from head to toe!"

He stripped and stood above her, straddling her hips.

"Pump that black hose and come all over me!" she demanded and started frigging herself with both hands. One hand worked her clit while the fingers of the other probed her ass.

Kirk pumped his cock in concert with her humping hips and felt his balls tighten.

"Can you see the throbbing black cock that's about to wash you?"

Her eyes alternated between looking directly at his meat and their reflection in the mirror.

"I can both see it and want its hot cream NOW!" she grimaced as a hard orgasm wracked her.

The first hot rope of jism arced into the air and splashed her face from her chin up into her hair.

"Get some on my breasts too!"

He shuffled back and saw the second eruption splash from her breasts to her navel.

"Cream my hot slutty pussy!"

A third milk rope coated her hands and wet mound.

Scampering to her knees, she spread her cheeks.

"My ass, cover my cheeks and make it run down to the asshole you fucked so well!"

She slumped and began massaging his just deposited cum all over her body. Paying careful attention to her face, she covered it completely.

"I've heard a cum mask is good for the complexion." She chuckled. "I want it to dry and then have you take pictures of my new beauty treatment!"

During their nonstop week together she went from passive to assertive then hyperactive lover, once even straddling his face and humping it hard until she came. By week's end, she was exhausted, barely able to walk with deep dark rings beneath her eyes. On the night before her husband's return, they enjoyed a quiet meal she'd prepared and snuggled together on a lounge.

As they undressed for bed, she said "Kirk, would you put on some music?" As he turned to get into bed after loading a CD, he saw her lighting candles. She rested her head on his chest, stroked his muscular arms and began to whisper.

"Thank you for indulging me and my curiosity. You let me explore my sexuality which I totally and completely enjoyed. I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders. I want only one more thing to cap off the best week of my life -- to have you make long ... sweet ... slow and sensuous love to me while the music plays."

Kirk rose above her, lowered his hips and entered her slowly.

"Perfect! she murmured "This is absolutely perfect!"

They came in unison and drifted off into a deep sex-induced sleep.

Epilogue

Their respective partners returned, contrite and pledging to make up. Kirk's fiancé finally managed to land a position about an hour's flight away. He was recruited to the same city and accepted a CEO position. The board accepted his recommendation that Carmina be promoted to a manager's position in the merchandising department.

He enjoyed the tributes from colleagues and co-workers at his going away party in a large ballroom. Carmina, decked out in crisp red suit, and he exchanged knowing looks whenever they glanced at each other. Upon arriving home after the bon voyage dinner he found a card with familiar handwriting in his mailbox.

Dearest,

Thank you for respecting me and my marriage. You knew that I wanted you, but like the gentleman you are, you didn't take advantage of me.

Thank you too for your trust. When, finally, you became my lover. You took me at my word that our respective relationships could remain intact.

And finally dearest, thank you for allowing me to fully explore my sexuality. You accepted me, never questioned my needs/desires/fantasies and filled them far better than I'd dared even dream.

Because you respected me, trusted my word and allowed me to explore my fantasies an unexpected benefit emerged. I not only willingly opened my legs to you, I also opened my heart. You also taught me a lesson that I only wish many others would learn -- skin color matters little. While I enjoyed the erotic contrast of our skin tones, only one color really matters, the color of one's heart. You my dear friend and lover truly have a heart of gold!

Though, as we knew would someday happen, we go our separate ways so I have one final thought to share.

I'll love you dearest always and in all ways for being you and helping me become the fulfilled woman I now am.

Ciao,

Carmina

Although Carmina and her hubby stayed together, Kirk lost the tug of war with his fiancés' mother. And irony of ironies, his now former fiancé married (unhappily he learned) an Italian guy. In one of their infrequent phone calls, he learned that the relationship was abusive and his former mother-in-law to be voiced her regrets.

"I am so sorry that I came between you and Kirk, he treated you like a princess."

It was just as well because the courts granted Kirk full custody of his now teenaged children. He was now a fulltime single parent, returned to the Midwest and established a consulting practice.

Carmina rose through the ranks and was appointed Vice President. She was no longer a conservative trailing spouse or an Executive Assistant. Though she earned her position through excellent performance, she credits Kirk for bringing out the best in her.

As luck would have it, she had several employees posted in the town where Kirk now lives. They got together when she visited occasionally and explored her newfound womanhood in great and vigorous depth over the ensuing years!