It's a Dead Man's World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,666 Followers

Veronica was a little late arriving in the land beyond the waking world. Her sister had been talking her head off until she politely excused herself. But Eliza had apparently been unavailable the prior night, so Veronica felt she had earned some leeway. But it was worth the wait!

She found herself walking up a stone path through some unusual looking trees next to an enormous river. She heard the roaring of waterfalls up ahead and smiled. Her lover was imagining a place from her youth that she and Vicky had been talking about. As Veronica made her way up the path, clad in a flowing white gown made of silk, a pair of white bikini-style panties that she knew Eliza liked and thigh-high stockings. When the waterfalls came into view, they were as magnificent as she had been told. But the water wasn't what caught her attention. Sticking out from the riverbank was an enormous rock, which was constantly being pummeled by the water and the wind and the spray. Lying on top of the rock right next to the edge was Eliza, dressed in some of the skimpy lingerie that made Veronica's mouth water. The soft fabric of the bra was soaking wet, causing the white-haired Hybrid's nipples to visibly stand out. And Eliza's face held the promise of passion and a sense of anticipation.

{{ You're late, }} came Eliza's voice.

{{ I was busy, }} Veronica replied. {{ I hope it was worth the wait, }} she added, letting the wind blow the front of her gown open and expose that wonderfully curvaceous body.

{{ Always, }} Eliza murmured.

Veronica sniffed the air. {{ You're wearing perfume? }}

{{ I thought you might like it, }} Eliza said, blushing a bit.

{{ I do, }} Veronica thought, keeling with her legs straddling Eliza's hips and leaning in, inhaling deeply as her nose was close to her lover's neck. She felt a spray of water cascade over her as the current hit the rock and as her robe clung to her body, she lay directly on Eliza's body to "help keep warm." Her lips found their way to Eliza's mouth, and her tongue drifted between Eliza's lips for a quick but passionate visit. She felt her lover's hands creeping up under the robe and latching on to Veronica's nicely rounded ass cheeks. And while Veronica had intended for the kiss to be a tease, Eliza was apparently in no mood to be teased as she shoved her own tongue into her girlfriend's mouth and kissed her until they both ran out of breath. {{ What, no foreplay? }} Veronica thought, obviously amused.

{{ You can have all the foreplay you want when you get home, }} Eliza almost growled. {{ I need it, and I need it bad! }}

{{ So impatient, }} Veronica responded demurely. She straightened her back, stuck out her arms and her robe magically ripped itself in half, leaving the blonde woman in just her panties and stockings. While she preferred making love in the real world, these sex dreams had some definite benefits, including the ability to make up the rules as they went. Then she moved forward and squatted over Eliza's face. She had something clever she wanted to say, but the thought died in her mind as Eliza's tongue entered Veronica's crotch. Veronica leaned back, bracing herself with her arms as Eliza set about her work.

Eliza loved the view: her lover leaning backwards with her breasts thrusting boldly outward, the spray of the water trickling down her smooth abdomen. She sensed the plumpness of Veronica's outer labia and the warmth of her box. She could barely wait until she could get the real thing in her bed again, but this dream-version of her dream woman would have to do. She wrapped an arm around one of her lover's legs so she could massage Veronica's clitoral area and upper mound in small, slow circles while her tongue darted around inside the cleft. Then she pulled her tongue out and traced around Veronica's opening with the tip, flicking that powerful muscle at the tender area between vaginal and anal openings. But she couldn't stay out of her lover's pussy for long. She went back to lapping like a thirsty dog, badly wanting to make Veronica howl.

Veronica was gently gyrating her hips and enjoying giving Eliza's face a ride. She wasn't sure why her girlfriend seemed to succumbing to this sense of desperation, but whatever it was had turned the woman's oral game up a notch. Then she felt Eliza's tongue tickling her backdoor and she moaned in her mind. Her lover was making all of Veronica's lower private parts tingle with delight. Then Eliza's tongue returned to the depths of Veronica's cunt and she continued her licking, but its place in her asshole was replaced with one of Eliza's fingers. Veronica was actually seeing stars as the pressure began to build.

{{ Sweet Jesus, I'm . . . I'm cumming! }} she thought. Just as Veronica's body succumbed to the incredible pleasure, she was hit with another jet of water from the river below that "miraculously" managed to sweep the remaining clothes from the bodies of both women. But the cold spray couldn't abate the heat of Veronica's body, and she let loose a torrent of her own, all over Eliza's face.

Eliza kept nuzzling even after Veronica's orgasm was over. There was something particularly intimate in the act for her . . . more so than usual.

{{ That was some of your better work, }} Veronica thought, scooting back, bending over and giving Eliza's now-sticky mouth a kiss. {{ I'm looking forward to getting the real thing. }}

{{ You'll be home soon? }} Eliza thought, trying not to let on the need she felt to be with Veronica again.

{{ A few more days, }} came the reply as Veronica reached around behind her and curled her fingers into Eliza's moist sex. As those magic fingers began to dance and Eliza pushed her hips against them, Veronica continued. {{ Things might get a bit crowded considering, }} she thought as she spread those tight pussy lips with her fingers and flicking the clit with her thumb. {{ Are you sure that . . . }} Her stream of thought was cut off when Eliza raised her back off the rock and latched her lips to one of Veronica's nipples and nursed gently.

Eliza didn't want to think for a bit. Thinking just made her head hurt those days. She just wanted to feel good, and that's what Veronica did for her. So she lathered attention on those warm mounds on her lover's chest that were dripping with spray from the river.

And Veronica just kept her fingers moving, quickly and steadily bringing Eliza closer to paradise. She stretched her fingers as much as she could, trying to reach the sweet spot. If she hit it, she could make Eliza do almost anything she wanted. And when Eliza's eyes shot open and she looked like she was gasping into the air of the dream, Veronica knew she had found it. {{ Now, you're MINE! }} she thought wickedly.

{{ I'm always yours, }} Eliza thought back as ecstasy coursed through her veins. Veronica's fingers felt longer than usual, or maybe she had just gotten better at using them. Either way, Eliza's brain was on sexual overload. She began switching her own oral attentions from one of Veronica's breasts to the other. She took the nubs between her teeth and lightly pressed down, making Veronica shudder and clutch her lover's head.

Veronica sensed that Eliza wanted this to last. She was wondering if there was something going on in that beautiful head, but she thought it best to wait until they were together in the real-world flesh before bringing it up. In the meantime, all she could do was make Eliza's dreams come true. Whenever her lover seemed to be getting too close to release, Veronica eased off the clit and the g-spot until Eliza's body had reluctantly settled. It wasn't easy, as Eliza's infernally soft lips and talented tongue on Veronica's tits were making her want to scream. Finally, Eliza pressed her legs together and captured Veronica's hand, and the white-haired Hybrid had a look of absolute lust on her face. So Veronica smiled, prodding the sensitive areas inside Eliza's box and tickling the clitoral hood with her thumb. Then she felt those vaginal muscles squeeze and lock down on her fingers, and she felt the warmth of girl-cum flowing onto her hand.

Eliza had reluctantly released Veronica's melons from her mouth as she began to cum, but her body couldn't afford to divert any energy away from that perfect moment of pleasure. {{ Don't stop! }} she thought as Veronica's fingers temporarily slowed as if to await the cessation of the climax. {{ Please don't stop! }}

Veronica was more than happy to oblige, though it wasn't exactly easy going as her lover's pulsating pussy had tightened to the point that movement was labored. But she kept her fingers pumping until Eliza's body finally came to rest back on the rock.

As Eliza lay there helpless as a baby, Veronica lay down on top of her, pressing their bodies together. More water splashed over their bodies as they embraced and kissed, but they didn't feel the cold anymore.

{{ Do you want some more? }} Veronica thought.

{{ I . . . I want you to be here, }} Eliza thought. {{ I love doing this, but . . . }}

{{ But it just isn't as satisfying as the real thing, }} Veronica thought while cracking a smile. {{ I want it to. Just a couple more days. }} She arched her neck and silently laughed into the dreamscape. {{ What a pair we are, }} she added in response to Eliza's quizzical look. {{ We can fight wars without blinking but get nervous about crossing the street without holding each other's hands! }}

{{ It's not THAT bad, }} Eliza grumbled. {{ Is it? }}

Veronica smiled and kissed Eliza. Then she began to fade from view, and she looked more than slightly irritated at the fact. She blew her lover a kiss, then disappeared back into . . .

---------- --------------------

. . . the Real World . . .

---------- --------------------

Veronica awoke with a start as she felt someone shaking her shoulders. She opened her eyes to see Vicky sitting next to her.

"Wake up!" her sister was whispering vehemently. "I heard you moaning," she added when she saw her sister was awake. "Are you okay? You're covered in sweat and . . ." Vicky was a bit alarmed when Veronica started chuckling. "What?!? What's so funny? Jesus mother of . . . you had me scared to death! I thought someone was attacking you in your head or something and . . . Would you stop laughing?!?"

Veronica couldn't help herself. She was clutching her damp midsection and trying to stop laughing long enough to breathe. Finally, she was able to speak again. "Oh God, I needed that! I guess I'd better explain some things to you. Promise you won't tell Mom and Dad though. This would freak them out!"

Veronica sat up, still in her lingerie, and started to explain the mental link that she and Eliza shared and some of its "fringe benefits." Finally, Vicky went back to her room, mumbling about how she hadn't gotten much action in over a year, but her sister was getting laid in her sleep!

------------ --------------------

A few days later . . .

------------ --------------------

Eliza was sitting dejectedly in her living area, staring at the video-stream. Allyson was getting a shoulder-rub from her husband Dennis, Wyrm was "researching," (which was his term for downloading anime porn), and Thug was out by the pond staring at ducks. The day before, the group had decided to continue their work as a security force, due to the sheer boredom that would ensue if they tried to retire, so they had hired on the succubus known as Terillia as well as the troll Tiny. These two new members were sitting over by the bar filling out paperwork and tax forms. Actually, Terillia was doing the writing for both of them since Tiny's fingers weren't exactly built for that sort of work. Eliza had sacrificed several ballpoint pens figuring THAT one out.

Eliza was sitting around watching the national videostreams. The reopening of the dimensional portal was still the top news story, and there were increasing reports of unrest on Terra regarding a renewed policy of aggression by the Swords of Cleansing, who were apparently pretty pissed that the gateway was open again. But that was on Terra. Eliza sighed. She was a vampire by birth, but she knew she would never be asked to aid in the defense of her own homeland. So she tried to bury herself in her remodeling plans. Her five-structure compound was going to be expanded to accommodate the growth of her team, including new housing for the new members, an official guest residence and a villa-style home for Veronica and Eliza. She had already ordered the groundwork to begin, but she couldn't decide on a floor plan.

"I'm just no good at this," she muttered. "Give me something I can shoot. Master bathrooms are beyond me."

Just then, the front door swung open and Veronica and Vicky strode in. Veronica was carrying all of their luggage, much to her sister's amazement.

"She's like a pack mule," Vicky muttered in amazement.

Eliza stood up, trying to look as casual as possible. "Hey," she started. "What kept you?"

Veronica dumped the baggage on the floor and strode over to her lover. "Traffic," she muttered, wrapping her arms around Eliza's neck and kissed her. While Eliza may have been trying to play it cool and composed, Veronica had no such compulsion. "What'cha working on?"

"Plans for the new compound and . . . and the new house . . . which we were going to live in . . . together." Eliza had no idea why she was so nervous. Veronica had pretty much been living with her for a long time anyway.

Veronica smiled. She actually understood. Her lover was a century old, but it hadn't been until the last year that Eliza realized that she might have a chance at something permanent. Building a house together was definitely a permanent thing. She picked up the plans off the table. "Uhm, sweetie?"

"Yes?"

"This says villa-style home. I'm not sure what you meant by 'villa,' but this looks like a military bunker. Without all that annoying 'homey' feeling."

Eliza sighed and sat down. "Not good?"

Veronica kissed her on the top of the head. "It's perfect. If you're planning on going to war again. Which you're not, are you?" she asked nervously. Then she and Eliza looked at each other and began to laugh. Veronica handed the plans to Vicky. "Spanish style villa," she said to her sister. "Think you can handle it?"

Vicky looked over the plans and made an "icky" face. "Uhm, this just won't do. And you're putting in three other buildings?"

"Yeah," Eliza said. "Two new employee residences and . . ."

"Ahem," Veronica said, finally noticing that Terillia was sitting in the room, trying to avoid direct eye contact with the blonde Hybrid. {{ WHAT . . . is SHE doing here? }}

{{ The group voted to stay in business and we figured we could use the support. Veronica, there is NOTHING that's going to happen! She got carried away and . . . }}

{{ Stuck her tongue down your throat, }} Veronica thought. Then she waved off Eliza's upcoming objection. {{ Yeah, yeah, I know. Spur of the moment thing. Just don't let it happen again, }} she thought, the smile returning to her lips. {{ I love you, ya know. }}

Eliza blushed. Veronica smiled. Vicky kept looking over the plans that looked more like military fortifications than housing.

"How much money do you have to spend?" Vicky asked of Eliza. "I need to know how much . . ."

Eliza had turned to Wyrm. "Hey, how much do we have allocated for rebuilding?"

Wyrm sent his computer clicking and whirring. Finally, "About twenty million World Dollars," he said. Unless you want something extravagant."

Vicky's jaw hit her chest. "Twenty . . . twenty million?!? Holy shit! How . . . never mind. Four new buildings including one deluxe Spanish style villa, coming up!"

Veronica noticed that her sister was already beginning to drool. Vicky had always had more fashion sense, so letting her oversee the new facilities made sense. And Vicky LOVED to spend money!

---------- ---------------------

That evening . . .

---------- ---------------------

Veronica and Eliza were sitting at one end of the dining room table, looking over the new plans for their domicile. Vicky was glad she was going to be in charge of decoration, since the two Hybrids were primarily concerned with where they were going to put their gun safe. Both women might have been effeminate in some ways, but they were both soldiers at heart. Allyson and Dennis had retired to their house to perform "marital obligations" while Thug and Tiny were both out staring at ducks on the pond. Wyrm had just started a twelve-hour Diablo 20 marathon with some friends on-line, leaving Vicky to go exploring the new compound on her own.

She was happy with the plans she had devised for the new buildings. She was no architect, but she was pretty good at developing a coherent feel in design. It was one of the many possible careers she had started on and then abandoned when something else caught her fancy. Her most recent endeavor in cultural exchange had been the most rewarding for her and she hoped to pursue it again . . . at least as soon as she found funding for it. That was one reason she had spent so much time working on the layout for the new guesthouse. She was hoping to stay there for a while as she was getting back on her feet. Besides, she missed getting to spend time with her sister. Veronica might not be a human anymore, but she was still closer to Vicky than anyone else in the world. Vicky couldn't help but feel a tinge of jealousy over Eliza's usurping of Vicky's place in Veronica's priority hierarchy, but she couldn't hold on to that feeling. Eliza and Veronica were perfect together.

Vicky wandered around the compound for a while, just taking in the immensity of it all. Eliza and her crew had done well for themselves. The property was fairly vast, sprawling and well guarded. She avoided poking around the private domiciles, though she was tempted to have a look through Eliza's place. She admired her sister's taste . . . Eliza was a hottie.

Vicky found herself walking up a trail that led up into the mountains behind the main compound. She remembered back when she had been the "wild child" in the family, always looking for fame and glory. Then her sister joined a swat team, worked as a United States envoy, had gotten herself involved in military actions, been kidnapped and formed her own species. Vicky was feeling a bit like an underachiever all of a sudden. "What the hell happened?" she asked of the sunset.

"When?"

Vicky jumped almost out of her skin when a strange voice crept out of the dimming light. She turned and saw the succubus that she had seen in the meeting room earlier.

"Good grief, you scared the shit out of me!" she said, holding her hand over her heart.

Terillia just looked at her for a moment, trying to sense if "scared the shit out" was one of those English phrases that was just a phrase or should be taken literally. Finally, she accepted it was just a saying. "I apologize," she said, ruffling her feathers a bit and stretching her wings. She had been sitting up on that rock for about an hour, and it was beginning to wear on her. "I thought you were talking to me."

"I didn't even see you. I think I'm the only one around here who can't see very well in the dark."

Terillia sat back down on the rock and wrapped her wings around herself like a cocoon. She was a bit sensitive to the cold, and even the mild late Falls of California made her a bit nippy.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know if I caught your name?" Vicky said.

"Terillia," the succubus said, somewhat forlornly.

"Something bothering you?" Vicky asked, leaning against the boulder that the succubus was perched on.

"I was so happy that Ms. Eliza agreed to hire me and that I didn't half to go back to Terra . . . then . . . that woman that looks just like you but isn't . . ."

"My sister?" Vicky said.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,666 Followers