It's A Family Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wow, Sam!" Sue Ann exclaimed. "That was great. Do you want to go the bedroom right now and stick it in me? That's what Robbie and Lance did, when I let them start hot kissing. We did it in their cars, and it felt OK, but not what I expected."

I looked in dismay at Cat. She gave me that 'can you believe it?' look. It finally became clear what the family tradition was all about, and I got it. I thought of how expert and imaginative Callie is when she makes love, and I made a mental note to express my gratitude to her Uncle Jake. I put my arms around Sue Ann and lightly kissed her lips.

"No, Sue Ann, when I kissed you just now, it wasn't meant to rush you right off to bed. It was an expression of my attraction to you, and to give you some sensual pleasure. What you experienced with those two boys was not even close to what sex is meant to be. A woman deserves a lot more than that from her partner, so please try to forget those clumsy attempts." I looked into Cat's eyes, and she smiled lovingly at me. "This week, Callie and I are going to show you several ways of having sex in which a woman can get much pleasure from her partner."

Sue Ann looked at me. "You mean like different positions for you to fuck me."

I looked at Callie, and my eyes communicated that I wished Cat would reply. She stood next to Sue Ann and kissed her neck. "No, honey. What Sam is trying to tell you is that having a man's cock in a woman is just one way that she can be pleasured. We're going to show and teach you lots more than that."

I looked gratefully at Cat, and then continued. "Cat's right, Sue Ann. A woman's body and mind are wonderfully equipped, both physiologically and emotionally to express her sexuality in a number of ways. Actually, intercourse with a man is one of the more difficult ways to achieve an orgasm. And that should be every woman's goal when she has sex, Sue Ann. At least one orgasm, if not more. And sex is really great when you're having lots of fun doing it, not working at it."

"You mean that sex should be like playing?" Sue Ann asked.

"When adults play while enjoying sex, honey, they are at their happiest," Callie replied. Callie looked at me, a grin on her face. "Sweetheart, you mentioned something at supper about having some adult playtime this evening. Why don't we get started right now?"

I looked at Sun Ann and smiled. "Are you ready to play, Sue Ann?" She grinned and nodded.

"Well then, ladies, let's get started. Callie, you weren't the only one who went shopping on the Internet for special things for this weekend. Let's go into the bedroom. We're going to turn it into a tattoo parlor."

The girls giggled, and followed me into the bedroom. They became very curious after I showed them the package of temporary tattoo sheets that I had ordered over the Internet. There were flowers, butterflies, Chinese characters, armbands, belly button circlets, and lower back patterns in the tattoo assortment. I went to get cotton swabs, paper towels, and a bowl of warm water, according to the directions from the supplier.

"OK, ladies. It's my game, so I get to make the rules. Here's how the game will be played. For the first round, we'll all go topless and practice on each other's arms, to get the hang of applying the tattoos. Then on the next round, each person will be tattooed on the backside - a composite design of a shoulder, lower back, and a cheek. For that, you have to lose your panties or, in my case, my shorts. Then on the last round, when we're all nude, we'll tattoo a breast, the belly button, and finally, under the bikini line. Callie, I think that you should start each round as the person who is tattooed, then Sue Ann, and then me. On the first round, Sue Ann will apply your tattoo, while you sit or lie in my lap. Then we'll alternate on the next round, and so forth."

"This is going to be fun, Sam," Callie said. "I've had the urge to get a tattoo for a long time, but didn't like the idea of the permanence of it. I never knew that you could get temporary ones."

She unbuttoned her sundress and let it fall to the floor. She wasn't wearing a bra, and stood in just her bikini panties while she watched Sue Ann and me removing our outer wear. I took off my shirt and pants, leaving me bare chested like Callie, wearing only boxer shorts. Sue Ann peeled off her knit top, and unzipped her mini-skirt, left with panties and bra.

Sue Ann's eyes sparkled as she stared at Cat's breasts. She grinned at me, and took off her bra, holding her arms out to let me admire her nubile breasts. "Well, Sam, what do you think? Momma says my boobs are not quite as large as hers, but plenty good enough to stun the boys."

I laughed, and said, "I'm stunned speechless, Sue Ann. Don't get jealous, Cat, but Sue Ann's tatas are outstanding. By the way, the instructions say the tattoos last about 3-5 days. If we like them, we can redo them right before we leave, and show them to our families. Won't they be shocked?"

Sue Ann giggled. "Especially if we show them all seven tattoos. What do you want to pick for your arm, Callie?"

We practiced with some smaller designs on our arms, scrubbing off the flaws with alcohol, until we got the hang of using the temporary tattoos. Our first keeper was Cat, who got a nice-looking serpentine band around her left arm. Sue Ann decided on flowers for all her tattoos, and I applied a very pretty orchid with vines on her right arm. Our skills improved with each attempt, and Cat gave me a Chinese character on my right arm.

"OK," I declared. "It's time for the second round. For this, Sue Ann, you recline on the bed, resting your back on the pillows and spread your legs. Callie, you have to take off your panties, and lie on your belly between Sue Ann's legs. Then I will tattoo your shoulder, lower back, and your left cheek."

Cat must have had some prior experience with other women, and was eager to repeat it. She grinned lasciviously at Sue Ann as she knelt on the bed between Sue Ann's legs. She kissed Sue Ann on the mouth before resting her breasts in Sue Ann's lap. Sue Ann's eyes were wide with astonishment at first, but soon began to enjoy the feeling of holding a naked woman. By the time I completed the tribal pattern on Cat's shoulder, Sue Ann's head was tilted back, her eyes were closed, and a contented smile was on her face. I looked down and saw the reason for her bliss - Cat was sucking on one of Sue Ann's nipples. I've seen a number of lesbian scenes in porno movies, but this was my first time I was on the set, so to speak. And the fact that one of the women was my wife was a real turn-on.

"Cat, this lower back tattoo is quite wide," I said, "And your body must remain still while I apply it, and then let it dry. Let Sue Ann slide down on the bed until she is horizontal, and you lie farther up on her body, so that your lower back and butt are flat. And Sue Ann, you wrap your legs over Cat's, so they can't move, and use your hands on Cat's hips to make the skin on her lower back very smooth. That's it, gals, but even tighter with your hands, Sue Ann."

I couldn't resist stroking the crack of Callie's ass with my fingers, just to tease her. Then I slid my hand under her ass, to rub my fingers on her labia. She made a familiar mewing sound that I recognized from all our lovemaking as the overture to her arousal. She rolled her head to smile at me, and said, "That's not where the tattoo is supposed to go, Sam, but don't stop on my account. And, as long as you're in the neighborhood, why don't you spend some time with Sue Ann's pussy as well?"

I grinned back at Cat, and did as she directed, dropping my hand a few inches and locating a second silky-haired pussy underneath Sue Ann's panties. Sue Ann gasped as she felt my fingers tickling her labia, and then she smiled contentedly at me. I could feel that she was beginning to lubricate herself, and I continued to probe and stimulate her for a few minutes. But there were a lot more tattoos to go, and I completed Cat's back and also placed a red rose on her left ass cheek. After the five minutes drying time, Cat stood up and modeled her new tattoos on her backside. She was very proud of them, and went over to the full-length mirror on the door to admire herself.

It was then Sue Ann's turn to get tattoos. She blushed before pushing down her panties, showing Callie and me her pussy. She had less and finer pubic hair than Cat, and it was also lighter in color. It was Callie's turn to be the tattooer, so I lay down on the bed, with my head propped up with two pillows, so that I could see over Sue Ann's shoulders while she lay on top of me. She tried to lie as far down on the bed as she could for her shoulder tattoo, but Callie insisted that she lie completely on my body for the next two, and that I use my legs and hands like Sue Ann did to Callie before. While Callie was busy concentrating on the lower back tattoo, I enjoyed myself by nibbling on Sue Ann's ear and whispering sweet nothings to her. Her body kept over-riding her mind by insisting on grinding her hips into my stiffened cock that was flat against her belly. It was clear from her sighs and deep gasps that Cat's hands and my body were exciting her.

Sue Ann managed to keep herself still until the tattoos dried, and she stoodup to see her new tattoos. The image of a bouquet of flowers on one shoulder, more on her back just above her ass, and one blossom on her left cheek, was pure artistry. Both Callie and I complimented her on her choice of patterns, and its effect. Then she got to apply tattoos on my backside, while I lay in the familiar missionary position with my wife.

It was a definite turn-on for me to do the little endearing and exciting things that lovers learn to do to and with each other, all the while being observed, and tattooed, by a third party. Needless to say, when I stood up to display my newly decorated backside, something else of mine was prominently showing. The looks of lust that I detected in Callie and Sue Ann's eyes, as well as my own arousal, made me believe that it was time to initiate Sue Ann.

I announced that the tattoo game had progressed as far as it should for one night, and we would complete it the next day. I put away the application stuff, and went over to Sue Ann and placed her hand over my erection. She smiled tenderly into my eyes and gently squeezed my cock. I embraced and kissed her. "I think that now you are ready for me, Sue Ann," I whispered. "Let Callie and me guide you, and you just let your body respond as it wants to. It's time to be a sensual woman."

I placed Sue Ann on her back, resting on Callie, who was still lying on the bed. Cat understood what to do, and began kissing Sue Ann on the neck and ears, and massaged her breasts. I knelt between Sue Ann's legs and began to lick the inside of her thighs with my tongue. Sue Ann began to sigh from Cat's stimulation, and her hips squirmed in response to my licking. Soon, my tongue and face reached her pussy, and I licked and tasted her juices that were abundantly lubricating her vagina. Tenderly and patiently, I explored with my tongue, until I found her clit, and I used my fingers to spread her labia to expose it to my licking and sucking.

"Oh, my God!" cried Sue Ann. "What are you doing to me? This feels so different than the other times. Oh, this is wonderful."

Sue Ann's hips began to thrust her pelvis up and down, and I tried to time my tongue flicking over her clit to her movements. I put my hands and arms under her ass to lift her pussy closer to my face. At the same time, Callie was kissing Sue Ann's neck, ears and shoulders, and her hands were working over Sue Ann's breasts. Sue Ann moaned with excitement, and her back was arched to strain her pelvis to gain some kind of physical release to the volcano of tension that was building up inside her. Her moans suddenly stopped, and her breath came in irregular gasping pants.

I knew that her orgasm could not be delayed much longer. I pulled my face from her pussy and slid up onto her body until my cock was touching her vagina. Callie saw this, and whispered to Sue Ann. "Take Sam, honey, right now. Take your hand and guide him into you. He'll be very slow, and won't force you. Take him, Sue Ann."

I felt Sue Ann's fingers grasp my throbbing cock and pull it toward her open lips. I slid the head of my cock into her, and heard her gasp from the sensation. I withdrew slightly, so that she could feel the friction on her clit and labia. Instinctively, her hips thrust upwards, making my head penetrate her a little more deeply. She moaned with the pleasure of being re-filled. Callie continued to tease Sue Ann's breasts and nipples, sometimes nipping her earlobes. All the while she was whispering encouragement to Sue Ann and me.

"Feel how wonderful Sam's cock is, honey. Let it get you really hot. Sam, a little more this time. A little more, now out. Oh, honey, you are on the verge. Just let yourself go. Moan and scream all you want, honey, get your release. Now, Sam, all the way! She wants you."

And I wanted her. I thrust my hips down and felt my cock slide deep into Sue Ann. The tightness of her vagina squeezed my cock with a sensation that I had not felt with Cat or any other woman. I had been cautious about causing Sue Ann any kind of virginal discomfort or pain, but I knew she was having only pleasure from my cock at that moment. I felt her hands grab my ass cheeks and dig her nails into them.

"Oh, I feel so good, Sam!" she cried. "Oh, fucking feels so good. Oh, please don't stop!"

Her words threw me past control, and I thrust in and out in ever-faster rhythm. It took about ten more strokes before I felt myself erupt and ejaculate into Sue Ann. The feeling of my semen washing the walls of her vagina brought on her climax, and she screamed in pleasure. Twice more, my cock shuddered and shot more cum into her, until I collapsed on top of her. Callie let us both lie there to regain our composure, then she directed me to roll off and let Sue Ann lie next to me.

No one said a word for about five minutes. Sue Ann rested on my arm, her head on my chest. I extended my hand out to Callie, and she squeezed it while gazing lovingly into my eyes. "You were perfect, Sam," she whispered. "You've made another Powell girl into a woman."

Sue Ann was listening, even though her eyes were closed. She sat upright, apparently now totally refreshed. Ah, the recuperative powers of youth. Her eyes were shining with delight, and her body and face seemed to glow with a different aura. She smiled at me, and then kissed me on the lips. "That really was perfect, Sam. I do feel like a woman now, a very sexy woman." Then she turned and, without any hesitation, kissed Callie full on the mouth. "And thank you, Callie, for helping me in my initiation. What do we do now? I'm ready for more."

Cat laughed earthily. "First of all, we all pee, and get a refreshment. Then, in about ten or fifteen more minutes, I'm going to show you how to get Sam up for a second round."

I chuckled, and squeezed Callie's hand tenderly, while smiling at Sue Ann. "And, if you're still eager for more after that, I'm afraid that Callie will have to show you how to use her vibrator or one of her dildos that she brought along."

We all got out of bed, and took turns in the bathroom, then returned to the bedroom for Sue Ann's second lesson. Cat initiated Sue Ann into the nuances of licking and sucking a man's cock to get me aroused for an encore. Callie and I then coached her in experiencing the sensual liberty for a woman when she is on top. Sue Ann was an eager and apt student, and I had my brains fucked out that night, a second time by Sue Ann, and a late finale with Callie. What was mind-blowing for me was that at the same time I was being fucked by one woman, the other lay on her side right next to me, grinning and masturbating herself while observing.

The following night, we completed our tattoo game, and all three of us got tattoos on our breasts, belly buttons and below. After that, for four more days, it was swimming nude in the lake, eating good food, and more sex instruction in the bedroom. Callie had even remembered to bring condoms. She showed Sue Ann how to get one on me, the prototypicalguy, in such a way that it excites him more. Cat was right about that. Sometime, I must ask Cat how she learned that technique, but maybe I don't want to know.

For me, the most memorable "training session" was on Wednesday evening. Like the condom technique, Callie showed me a side of her sexuality that I never even knew existed. On that occasion, Callie taught Sue Ann how two women could pleasure each other. To this day, I'm still not certain if Callie simply wanted to instruct Sue Ann in ac/dc sex, or if she desired Sue Ann as a lesbian lover. In any case, both Sue Ann and I learned a lot from Callie that evening.

After dinner and cleanup, the three of us relaxed in the great room, watching an adult DVD movie that we had brought with us. It was from one of the 'especially for women' producers,and Callie and I thought that Sue Ann should be introduced to that genre of flicks. Callie sat on one end of the sofa, with Sue Ann in the middle, while I watched from a rocking chair. They were both wearing low-cut shorts, with a halter top. The movie was not that bad, even having somewhat of a plot, plus several good-looking actresses. But none of us must have been that interested in the movie, because I noticed Callie casually putting one arm over the back of the sofa, her hand on Sue Ann's shoulder, like a guy does in the movie theater on a date. Sue Ann responded immediately by smiling, and placing her hand over Callie's.

Several minutes went by, and Callie began massaging Sue Ann's neck. Within ten seconds, Sue Ann sighed softly, and cuddled her head on Callie's shoulder. Neither woman said anything,and maintained eye contact with the TV. I tried to do the same, all the while sneaking peeks at what was transpiring on the sofa. By the time of my second peek, Callie's massage hand had drifted down from Sue Ann's neck to her breast, and she was gently stroking Sue Ann's bare thighs with the other. Sue Ann sighed and looked lovingly into Callie's eyes. "That feels wonderful, Callie," she whispered.

I think that both Sue Ann and Callie were so turned on to each other, that they completely forgot that I was even in the room, or that the DVD was still playing. "Kiss me, honey," I heardCallie whisper to Sue Ann. "I want you to kiss me on the mouth. Remember how Sam kissed you, and do what he did to me."

Sue Ann blushed, and hesitated, but Callie kept holding Sue Ann in an embrace, while pushing her backward into the vacant end of the sofa. This put Cat on top of Sue Ann, and Cat pressed her lips to Sue Ann's. Sue Ann needed no further encouragement, and Callie French-kissed her until I could hear Sue Ann's moans of pleasure across the room. By this time, I was aroused, and I unzipped my shorts to pull out and stroke my erection.

Callie surprised me with her assertive lesbian lust-making, and Sue Ann was definitely responding. Cat broke off the soul kiss with Sue Ann, and pulled her off the couch to walk her over to the thick braided rug in front of the fireplace. "Let me undress you, Sue Ann," said Callie. "Then you can undress me."

Sue Ann smiled her willingness, and lifted up her arms to let Callie untie her halter. Callie admired Sue Ann's breasts and cupped them with her hands. "Oh, honey, these are so lovely and soft. Look how your nipples are getting pink and swollen. Now let's see the rest of your l ovely body, Sue Ann."

Callie slid her hands down Sue Ann's bare midriff, and unzipped her shorts. Sue Ann's panties came down with her shorts, and Callie tugged the garments over Sue Ann's hips and knees. Callie knelt down and lifted Sue Ann's legs, one at a time, to free Sue Ann from all clothes.While still kneeling, Callie cupped Sue Ann's nude ass with her hands, and pulled her pussy into Cat's puckered lips. I couldn't see, but Callie's tongue must have quickly found Sue Ann's clit, for she gasped with pleasure, and riffled her fingers through Callie's hair. After about a minute of this pleasuring, Callie stood up, and directed Sue Ann to lie on the rug on her back. "Raise your knees, honey, and spread them. I'm going to show you how a woman can give another woman an orgasm."