It's a Fuck-Me Song

Story Info
Married woman finds dangerous sex while camping with friends.
3.1k words
3.91
279.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeanx2storm
Jeanx2storm
29 Followers

I met him at a country western bar that wasn't far from the cabins. The girls and I were drinking and they wanted to play pool, but I didn't. So they went into the other room and I just hung back at the bar and watched everyone, and drank my beer. After a while, I walked into the pool room just to see how they were doing. My girlfriends were deep in a game with two cute country boys. I could tell they liked them. I was getting hot in there and decided to go out front to cool down. As I was walking out, this guy bumps into me, we look at each other. "Sorry," we both say. He's looking at me, like he's not sorry though. So, I smile one of those smiles that say, "You can do it again".

"Are you leaving?" he asks.

"Just need to cool down a little," I say.

"Yeah, you look hot," he says, looking me up and down.

"I am," I answer.

"Need some company," He says, suddenly serious, voice low and direct. Not like it's a question.

And I do need some company and I'm thinking I need his kind of company in particular. He's average looking in a hard kind of way. Lots of edges and angles. His eyes are dark cutting steel. His smile was pretty and dangerous. His hair was a little long, below his ears. I reached out and touched it. It was soft. I twisted it in my finger. He was staring at me, waiting. My other hand slowly moved up his arm, until I found his bicep, I squeezed. Hard, lean, I liked that. I looked at his eyes. Dark steel grays and blacks beneath the shadow of his hair. They were hard eyes. Maybe too hard.

"I do need company," I offered, "but I don't want to pick up a rapist or some freak like that." I was watching him when I said it. The glint in his eyes faded. He smiled. His eyes smiled too. He looked like the boy next door.

"Hey," he said, "That's cool by me, baby. Whatever you want." He leaned over and brushed my cheek with his lips. and whispered in my ear, " I didn't mean to scare you, its just that you turned me on so much standing there in that tank top that doesn't quite cover those gorgeous tits. You bring it out in me. But I don't want to scare you. Just give me a chance; I can be a real nice guy."

He reminded me of my best friend in 4th grade. We'd hang out and play basketball. I usually won and he'd say, "give me a chance. Come on give me another chance." and I would.

"Can you be a real nice guy?" I asked. "Real nice?" I was looking at him all sexy like with the pleading eyes kind of thing and getting hot watching him shift a little.

"Give me a chance babe and I'll be whatever kind of guy you want me to be," he answered.

"Let's go outside," I said.

There was nowhere to sit outside the bar unless you counted the cars people were sitting on or open tailgates. "I don't have a car," I said, "My friends drove me. Do you have a car here?"

"Yeah," he said, leading me over to an older black Camero. The windows were already rolled down. The leather seats looked nice and worn in. he opened the door and didn't back up. I had to rub against him to get by. I stared right at him while I did it.

He got in the car and turned on the radio. Then we just sat there for a minute looking over at each other.

His arm was stretched out across the top of his seat, back to the driver's door. I took the same position on the other side. His dark hair fell across his face. His lips reminded me of Clint Eastwood's in one of those old cowboy movies and I wanted to feel them on mine.

"I like the way you look," I said.

"Good. I like the way you look," he said. His eyes slid down to my tits snug in my tank top.

"Good," I said. "Well what proof can you give me that you aren't some psycho rapist, because I really want to go on a ride with you?"

"I can take you home to meet my mom," he said. "She'll still be up; though a visit from me at this time of night might surprise her."

"Oh, a mama's boy," I said with a smile.

"Hell, I will be, if you want me to be," he said, smiling back at me.

"Oh, come on, you'd really take me to meet your mom?" I asked.

"Sure," he said. "If it would mean getting to take that ride with you."

"How far away is she?" I asked.

"About 5 miles," he answered.

"Ok, let's go," I said, challenging him.

"First," he said, "I need to do something." He leaned over toward me and put his hand flush against my breast and pressed his lips on mine. I felt his mouth open. I opened mine. His tongue swished in and played with mine and I started getting into it. Then he pulled away. "Sure let's go see mom."

He started the car and we pulled out of the parking lot.

"You'll have to take me back to my cabin later," I said.

"No problem," he returned.

A song came on the radio that I really liked and I said, "I love this song, it's a great fuck-me song."

"Really," he said.

I was singing the song aloud, and getting into it, he reached his hand over and trailed it up and down my thigh, then in between my legs, and across to my other thigh and back to the middle. I sang my song and enjoyed the attention. After it finished I asked him what songs turned him on. He named a few and after a little bit one of them came on the radio.

"That's cool," I said. And while we listened to his song, I reached over and did to him what he'd done to me. His cock was already hard beneath his jeans. I liked that; hard cocks turn me on.

"We're here," he said stopping in front of a little house with a flower pot next to the mailbox. There were still lights on inside.

I laughed. "I don't want to meet your mom," I said. "I just want to fuck you."

"I didn't think you really did," he said. "But I wanted you to trust me, so we came."

"Alright, I don't think you're a rapist," I said, "and I don't want to meet your mom. But I do want to play with you and that means we need to get out of your mom's front yard first."

"Cool," he said. He put the Camero in drive and pulled back onto the road. "What kind of games do you play?" he asked.

"Let's play a song game," I said. "When a song that turns you on plays, then I have until the end of the song to try to make you cum, and when a song comes on that I like, you have until the end of the song to try to make me cum."

"That's cool," he said. "I want to play."

"One more thing," I added. "You have to make me have 3 orgasms. I only have to get you off once."

"You have multiple orgasms?" he asked.

"If you are good, I do," I answered.

He laughed. "Oh, I'll be good to you," he promised.

A new song came on, "I like this one," I said.

"Alright," he said. He reached out his hand and fondled my breast through my tank top, pinched my nipple. "Like that?" he asked.

"Yeah," I answered, "more."

His hand slipped down into my tank top and pulled my tit out over the edge. He squeezed my nipple again harder. "Like that?" he asked.

"Yeah," I answered, "that's good. More."

He reached down in between my legs and rubbed his hand on my pussy through my jeans. "Like that?" he asked. My tit was still hanging out and the occasional streetlight lit it up.

My song was up.

"I like this one," he said.

At this point I didn't care if he really liked it or not. "Cool," I said.

We were driving down those old two-lane country roads that are rarely lit up but you can still go fast. He was looking at the road again. I took off my seatbelt and sat up on my knees with back against the passenger window.

"Look," I said as I pulled my tank top up exposing both tits.

He glanced over, smiled, "Yeah, more of that."

I unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped them slowly. "I'm unzipping my jeans," I said. "I'm putting my hand down into my panties. Oh, they are so wet. Oh, I'm so wet."

He was looking over at me and then said, "Shit," and turned back to the road.

"I'm touching myself," I said as I dug my hand down into my jeans and touched my soaked pussy. He glanced over. "MMM, I feel so good." I pulled out my fingers and licked them. "And I taste so good."

The car swerved. He got control. "Jesus," he said. "Maybe we should pull over."

"Can you find a secluded spot?" I asked.

"No problem," he said, "I live here. I know where to go."

We played to two more songs on the way over. I scooted over to where he could stick his hand down my jeans and he got me off pushing on my clit with the meaty part of his palm and finger fucking me. I was rocking on his hand, bracing myself between the dashboard and the car seat, jamming to the music. "Oh, baby, just like that, yes, just like that." Then I had his pants unzipped and pulled out his hard cock. There were drops of pre-cum on it. I leaned over and stuck it right in my mouth and started moving my head up and down and sucking him off. His ass was pushed back in the seat and he had to ease off the accelerator because he was inadvertently pushing it too hard. His arms and hands were tight above my head, gripping the steering wheel. When I stopped for a second and looked up, he looked down. I fell into his beautiful eyes and then turned back to sucking his very pretty nicely curving seven inch cock. Finally, he pulled over into this spot hidden in some trees. I could see the road through them, but when he turned the lights off, it vanished.

We stayed in the car. He had my pants off, panties too. His pants and shorts were at his ankles. My top was still pulled up over my tits. He licked my cunt and sucked my tits alternately until I came the second time before my song ended and I sucked his cock and played with his balls until his ended. And we had fun taking turns. He almost came, but pulled himself out of my mouth and said, "I'm not ready for this to be over yet." I was glad of that; getting finger fucked and then having his Clint Eastwood mouth sucking my pussy was on my top ten.

Some headlights went by and lit the car up for a second. I had one of those, "moments of conscience" and pulled his head up from my soaking cunt. He had my juices all over his face. God, I wanted to lick it off. He was gorgeous like that. But, I started thinking of my husband and cheating and that I was some fucking little whore that couldn't be trusted, but if somehow I stopped this now, well, I'd be redeemed.

I said, "I can't do this."

"What?" he said in disbelief.

"I really can't do this," I said. "I need you to drive me back to my cabin."

"Shit," he said, "Are you kidding me?"

"No," I answered.

I scooted back into my seat and pulled my panties on. Then my pants. He sat there for a minute. Then said, "I'm not an asshole. If you want to stop, we will." His cock was still rock hard and he had trouble getting both his shorts and his jeans back up around it. I felt bad about him, and I felt bad about cheating.

"So, you're married?" he asked.

"Did I tell you that?" I asked.

"No," he said. "I was just guessing."

"Which cabins are you staying at?" he asked.

"The Lakewood's," I answered. "Do you know where they are?"

"Sure," he said. "I grew up around here." He sounded sad, rejected.

He started the car again and got back on the road.

'God, what a bitch I am,' I thought. 'Fuck.' I had my shirt pulled back down. I looked over at him and the top of his cock was sticking out of his pants. He was still rock hard.

Five minutes down the road, and I was still thinking about what kind of bitch does this, when he looked over and said, "I don't know why I'm upset, that was a damn good blow job, girl!" Then he laughed. I laughed too.

"I really like your cock," I offered.

"My cock really liked you," he said then looked down, "and apparently still does."

"I'm flattered," I said.

"Would it change your mind if I said I'd never tell?" he offered.

"No," I answered. "Just about the only thing that could change my mind would be if you just pulled over again and told me the games not over until somebody wins." I was serious. I didn't know if he'd know I was. He looked at me. God, his dark eyes had me naked and on my knees already. And that is one of my favorite positions. He smiled his hard smile.

"There's no turning back this time, baby," he said. He spun the car around and accelerated. I was wondering why I opened my mouth and then thought of how I wanted it opened again. When we were back behind the trees, he turned up the radio and climbed out of the car. He walked around to my side and opened my door. I climbed out. My knees were weak. He was staring at me so hard; I wasn't sure what he was going to do.

"My turn," he said. "Strip." I got my clothes off pretty quick. I like to be naked outside in the dark and the light breeze in the air felt sweet on my hot skin. He got his off too and his cock jumped and bounced in the air just begging for attention. "Suck it," he said. I got on my knees and began giving him head. I sucked his balls one at a time. He really liked that. He moaned. When the song changed, I didn't stop, but he pulled out again. "Your turn," he said. I smiled. I wasn't going to pass his offer up. He pushed me back against the car and slid his long cock up against my pussy, not entering me, just sliding back and forth. It was hot. I was so wet, he just slid so easy, back hitting my clit nicely with his head, and forward pushing his cock all the way back to the crack in my ass, and then again. He leaned forward and put his Clint Eastwood lips on mine and fucked my mouth with his tongue. I don't know if this went on for one song or seven, all I remember is falling into his rhythms, thinking that I wish he'd stick it in me, thinking that all his teasing was making me crazy wet, being fucked by his tongue and liking it, and finally cuming and cuming and cuming and he hadn't even entered me, but I was getting off like I'd just been fucked by the biggest cock in the world. When I came, I arched my back and wrapped my legs around him, pushing his cock straight against my cunt, my ass pressed to the car, and grabbing his hair with my hands and keeping his face right there next to mine while I came, cunt shaking and vibrating, and me practically crying.

He helped me stand back up and then said, "Back down on your knees, baby."

I felt so good and hot and sexy, the thought of sucking his cock with all my juices dripping off it was almost more than I could take. I got back on my knees, looking up at him. His look was hard again and it turned me on more. He stuck his bulging cock all the way to the back of my throat and down it. I gagged but held it there. He started fucking my mouth with force; I was gagging and trying to breathe.

"Oh, yeah," he said. "I'm going to cum all over your face." He was ramming his huge cock in and out of my mouth. I couldn't say a thing, so I just enjoyed the fuck. It was building up and he was starting to shift his legs, so I wrapped my arms around them and pushed his ass so his cock jammed even deeper down my throat. He yelled so loud, it seemed like it filled up the woods, pulled his cock out of my mouth and started pumping it with one hand, while the other one tilted my face up to him. Then he came all over my face and tits and hair, and I liked it. All that lovely cum on me. I rubbed it into my tits and face and licked my hands. I even rubbed his cum into my wavy blonde hair. I was taking a part of him with me back to the cabin.

We got dressed and sat in the car for a few minutes before getting back on the road. He said, "That wasn't my mom's house."

I said, "I didn't think it was."

He dropped me off. He didn't ask me for my number. He knew I wouldn't give it to him. I kissed him one last time, burning the picture of his slate eyes and Clint Eastwood lips in my memory. He flipped his dark hair back out of his face and smiled. "You won," he said.

"I think we both did," I said with a smile. Then I turned around and headed toward the cabin.

Jeanx2storm
Jeanx2storm
29 Followers