It's a Girl!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,161 Followers

"Ticks? Do you think we picked any up?"

"No, but there are some spots on the trail where we could have. Check your boot line, and clothing gaps, and I'll check your hairline and head."

As I was checking her hairline and scalp, I would have sworn she moaned a couple of time and seemed to be writhing as I checked her. I found no ticks and she seemed disappointed when I was done. I then asked her to check my scalp. I did my best to not sprout wood as she sensually massaged around my head. She checked for at least ten minutes before proclaiming me tick free.

We ate our steaks and roasted corn on the cob and chatted. I had hoped the questions about my marital failures would go unasked. My luck held until after we had tossed our paper plates into the fire and had opened a beer for me and a soda for her.

"So Angel, how is it your home shows no sign of a Mrs. Angel?"

"Mainly because Toni undid anything the previous Mrs. Wagners did. She actually made me go buy shit for my home that she thought fit me."

"Ok, so how many exes has Toni had to undo?"

"Three, but let's talk about your exes for a while." I said trying to deflect this conversation. She was having none of it.

"I've been with Tommy since I was a junior. Never dated before him. Now to your exes."

"Well I married Steph right out of high school. We went to the same college, Colorado Southern, a school I'm sure you know of," of course she did. She was going there in the fall. "We hung in pretty well until mid sophomore year. She became a cheerleader that fall. At first I was cool with her traveling with the teams to the away games. I trusted her completely. We had an off-campus apartment together so we didn't have to sneak around to pleasure each other."

"How did you manage your freshman year? I was told all freshmen lived in dorms unless they had family to stay with."

"We parked a lot. Once in a while I could spring for a motel, but we managed. We got jobs that summer, she at Dairy Queen and me at the very earth moving business I now own. We saved and got our own apartment that fall. Like I said I trusted her, but I noticed a change in her when basketball season started. Our sex life started to wane. She was constantly picking fights with me. One night after a home game, I waited for three hours for her to come home. I had candles to light and had a 21 year old friend buy me a bottle of wine. I had romance ready to roll when she got home. Around midnight I went to the campus to see if I could find her. Some guys told me about a victory party at a near by apartment complex where most of the athletes lived. I found the apartment, and went into the party unchallenged. There were three bedrooms in this particular apartment. When I couldn't find her I the main room I went to check the bedrooms. In the first two bedrooms I found couples engaged in sex, including one pair I wish I hadn't seen. That poor bed." I chuckled, really wishing I hadn't seen the two very large individuals naked. "Then I came to the third room. I opened the door to find Steph servicing three black dudes. They didn't see me so I headed back out and went home. I snapped all of the candles in two to three pieces and piled them on the table. I then drank the bottle of wine and went to bed around three. I don't know what time she finally came home. I just know that when I got up at four thirty to pee she wasn't home yet. When I finally woke up around eleven she was passed out in the bed next to me. It made my skin crawl to look at her. I went to the kitchen and made a pot of coffee. Some time after noon, she finally came out. She tried to tell me she had been home at one."

"Bullshit,' I told her, 'You were likely still sandwiched between the front court trio at one.' Her jaw dropped and her face went pale. I told her that I wanted a divorce, and told her that she could have the apartment after I moved out in a week or two. I filed the papers the next Monday, and went and got my job permanently at the company. I quit school and joined the workforce. Steph tried to change my mind several times, and even had her black fuck buddies try to threaten me."

"Five of them cornered me one night just before I got off the campus for good. They told me I would move back in and support Steph and not say a word when she came home dripping their cum. I was about to throw down, even though I knew I'd get the worst of it, when several Aryan Brotherhood type guys came around the corner and jumped to my defense. The team went their own way and the following Monday I was off campus and living on my own. My divorce was final three months later, even though Steph protested all the way. Since we owned nothing and owed nobody, the judge just dissolved our marriage and that was it."

"How could she cheat on you? You seem like such a wonderful man. Did you ever hear from her again?"

"Not so much 'from her' as 'about her.' She still lives in town; she failed out of school in her junior year and now works at a grocery store on the north side. She has three or four kids, from at least three men. She saw me in there once a couple of years ago and asked how I was, I told her I was fine and had to get back supervise one of my job sites. She looked kinda sad but I told myself that she had chosen her path. Are you ready for bed yet?"

"No way mister. You have at least two more exes to talk about. I have 18 years of your life to catch up on."

I mocked a heavy sigh, opened another beer and continued. "I was 26 and had just bought the company from my boss. My Grandmother had passed away when I was three. She had left trusts for all of my siblings to pay for their college. I guess at the time it was easy to forget a four year old child when all of your grandchildren were in their twenties. Earlier that year, my oldest brother Dan asked me what I had done with my trust since I didn't complete school. I had no clue what he was talking about. When they discovered I had been shorted, they all pitched in and gave me what would have been an equal share of the total of their trusts plus some interest. All told, they wired a little over a quarter of a million dollars into an account for me. They are all successful and could afford it. I really didn't want it, but they needed clear consciences so I kept it. I used most to buy the company and put the rest down on my house."

"I met Jolene at an engineer's office while picking up plans for a project I had won the bid for. She was his secretary. It was the largest job I had ever bid and one of the most important. I hadn't really dated anyone since Steph, even though Toni had set me up with several of her friends. It actually got to the point that I told Toni I would keep her on a secretary when I bought the company if she quit setting me up."

"Two weeks later, I had to pick up a revised report from the engineer and saw Jolene again. She was wearing this purple and gray sweater and looked so damn good, I just had to ask her out. We dated for three months before she moved in with me. I proposed a month later and we married three weeks after. Four months later, just before my 27th birthday, she asked to talk to me. We sat down and she proceeded to tell me about Rob. She had been engaged to Rob up until three weeks before I first met her. He was in the army and had been wounded in Iraq. She had never told him about me, or that she had married me. She asked if it was ok if she flew to Washington to see him while he was in Walter Reed. I immediately had flash backs of Steph and she read the horror on my face. She told me that I could trust her and she didn't even think sex was possible for him."

"Against my better judgment I said it was ok for her to go. I regretted saying yes as soon as I dropped her off at the airport. She was gone for three days, and when she came back she was very quiet and seemed to be lost in thought. The next day, two days before my birthday, she informed me that she was still in love with Rob and asked for an annulment. Within a month a judge annulled our marriage and we went our separate ways. Toni redecorated my house and life went on."

I opened another beer and hoped a moment of silence or two would dissuade her from wanting to hear about Kimberly. She went into the camper and all was silent for a minute. I felt that old familiar headache coming on and rubbed the bridge of my nose. She came out of the camper five minutes later and moved her chair closer to mine and sat down. "Sorry, I had to go pee. How many more exes do you have?"

"Just one."

"Cell phone girl from last night?"

"That's her."

"You don't have to talk about her if you don't want to, but I would like to hear your tale."

I took a deep breath and paused a moment. I took a long pull on my beer and began. "I met Kimberly at the grocery store three years ago. She's one of those women that just seem to ooze sex. She struck up a conversation, and we talked as we completed our shopping. I wasn't sure I wanted to get too involved again, but she had a way of making me feel special. We dated for several months before she moved in with me. We married two months later. For two years a guy couldn't ask for more. I got massaged every time I needed or wanted one. I never had to cook, and the sex was awesome. She had managed to make me forget any left over pain from Steph or Jolene."

"I loved her so deeply that it scared me at times. I knew if she broke my heart, it would likely kill me, but she never gave me the feeling that anything was out of the ordinary. She was a teacher at an all girl parochial school; her co-workers were nuns and priests. She never left town without me and didn't go party with the girls. During the summer she practically drove Toni nuts since she was hanging around the house most of the time."

"Her parent's forty-fifth wedding anniversary was coming up and a large party had been planned by her and her siblings. She went down to her folks' place in Taos two days before I did, because I had a job site about to close and had to be there for the final inspections. Rain washed out our inspection date so I rescheduled and headed for Taos without calling ahead. I figured it would be a surprise to her that I was there earlier than expected. I got there around one in the morning, and let myself in. I had been there often enough I knew my way around the house. I went to her room to find she wasn't there. There was light and voices coming from her brother Blaine's room so I went to the door. I heard her voice and went in. There she was on the bed with Blaine in her pussy and her other brother Elbert in her ass."

I opened another beer and took a long pull and continued. Gayla put her hand on my arm to reassure me things were ok. "I snapped a quick picture with my cell and slipped back out of the house. I drove back home and got in just after dawn. I called my attorney and instructed him to start divorce proceedings. I told him I had evidence of her infidelity and sent him the photo. I spent the next day drinking."

"She called that evening, but I didn't answer the phone. She left a voicemail saying that she hoped I was on my way, 'cause she needed some of her man as soon as possible. I wanted to puke. She told me she loved and missed me, and that she'd see me the next day. The next day I awoke around noon to a ringing phone. The party was going to start at three. I answered to hear her panicked voice asking me how close to Taos I was. She flipped when I told her I was still in bed. 'You're never going to make it here on time Donny!!' she yelled. 'Are you ok? Why aren't you on your way already?"

"I told her I was sick. When she asked if it was something I ate, I told her it was something I saw. She started to ask what when I cut her off mid-sentence. I told her I saw her and her brothers in their threesome and had already contacted Clark Devlin to start divorce papers. She started to deny it and then asked how I could see that when I was in Colorado and she was in Taos. 'I see you aren't denying it." I told her, then went on to tell her how my inspection date had been rained out and how I had driven down to surprise her, only to be shocked myself. When she started screaming about how she was going to take me to the cleaners, I asked of she really wanted people to know why we had split, and I told her I had pictures. I lied of course since I only had the one. She asked how I had pictures and I said I snapped them while they were in the throes of passion. She demanded proof so I sent her the picture I took. She actually had the audacity to bitch at me for invading her privacy."

I went to take a pull on my beer only to discover I had drained it. I reached into the cooler and got another. I turned and saw a look on Gayla's face I couldn't fully make out. I gave her a quizzical look. "I'm sorry to have asked. I know this was hard for you to tell me and I feel like I have made you relive some things you'd rather not." A single tear rolled down her face. I wiped it off with a finger.

"It's fine dear. Everyone has told me it's good to talk. I don't hold the pain against you. But to finish in a short version, as I was packing her junk up to get her out of my home, I found love letters written over the years from all three of her brothers. I had no evidence of anything while I was with her, plenty from before. Stuff from as far back as their early teen years. I used the information to wrangle a quick no fault divorce out of her, no alimony, and no compensation at all. Oh, she keeps calling, begging my forgiveness, wanting a second chance; but after all of the times I have been cheated, I just don't have it in my heart anymore. Not for her, and I'm not sure for anyone."

We sat in silence for a while. It was getting late so we went inside for bed. I had laid out blanket for her bunk earlier, so she would be warm. I realized that her being from Florida would not be used to the cold we would get at this altitude. I went to my bunk and closed the curtain between it and the main camper. I changed into sweat pants and a tee shirt and crawled into my bunk.

After all the beers it didn't take long for sleep to claim me. I wasn't even sleeping like I usually do at altitude, which is very lightly with frequent waking. Some time around midnight I was shaken awake by Gayla.

"Is there any way to warm it up in here?" she asked. It was quite cold in the trailer.

"Sure, let me adjust the heater." After tinkering with it for a few minutes I realized the thermo coupler had died and I didn't have a spare. I explained the situation to her and we came up with a plan. We'd put all of the blankets on my bunk and snuggled in together to keep her warmer. We got all snuggled in and sleep once again reclaimed me.

I awoke to early morning sunlight streaming through the windows. I felt arms around me and hot breath against my chest. Gayla had turned around in the night and was hugging me close as if I was going to float away if she didn't hold me down. The fact that she was my daughter didn't make it feel any less nice to be held. I was contemplating the situation when I dozed off again.

I woke up again a short time later to see two blue eyes staring into mine.. "Hi." She said. "Thank you so very much for keeping me warm last night."

"Glad to be of service." It was about then I realized we were in an embrace and I seemed to be sporting wood. There was no way she hadn't noticed. She kissed me on my nose and rolled off the bunk.

"What do we do for breakfast?"

"I'll make us some bacon and eggs if you like, after I get the coffee going and some aspirin in my system."

"I have a headache too, but I didn't booze last night."

"Altitude. Mines part hangover and part altitude."

"I did sleep well. All warm safe and comfy, you know how to make me feel welcome and safe."

We had breakfast and then we hiked up to the hot spring. We idly chatted along the way, mainly me pointing out the different peaks and their names. She didn't seem too put off by our sleeping situation this morning, but it seemed as if she took quite a few opportunities to scope my crotch. I had to keep reminding myself that she was my daughter whenever I caught myself looking too long as her delectable ass..

We got to the spring and I stripped down to my swim trunks and climbed in. I went in slowly to let my body parts get used to the heat of the spring. Gayla came over and removed her tee shirt and shorts to reveal her swimwear. I about swallowed my tongue when she stepped into view.

She was wearing a pair of the smallest cutoff jean shorts I had ever seen. Her ass hung out of them and I could almost see her rosebud when she stooped over. On top she wore a white wife-beater shirt that looked to be more torn than cut off, just below her breasts. I was glad I was in the water so that it hid my raging boner. To make matters worse, her wife-beater only became transparent when it got wet, giving me an almost full view of her dark cherry colored nipples and fifty-cent piece sized aureoles.

I tried thinking of things to make my wood go away. Memory pictures of Steph and her basketball guys and Kim with her brothers did the trick. After a couple hours we got out and dried off by lying on some large flat rocks in the sun.

Finally dry, we got dressed and walked back to the camp. We had lunch and then I started breaking down the camp and hooking the trailer to my truck. Everything was re-secured and hooked up. We climbed in and headed for home.

We got back to my house in the early evening. She informed me earlier that she had planned on spending the fourth with her grandparents, but would come back on the fifth if that was ok with me. I told her she was welcome to come any time she pleased and gave her a spare key in case I wasn't around.

She took a shower and then packed a few things in her car and got ready to leave. She kissed me good bye and told me she'd call if she was going to be back later than ten o clock. I took the trailer to the RV shop and dumped the septic hold and then parked it back home. When I had everything done and put away I took a shower and went to bed.

I got up the morning of the fourth and checked my office e-mail. There was Jack's report on the truck accident. Witnesses said he was turning tightly with the dump bed raised, a big no no for dump truck operators. An e-mail from Kim asking for another chance, or I assumed it was since I deleted it sight unseen.

Around ten I went to the liquor store and bought another case of beer to go with the twelve-pack I brought back from camping. I filled a cooler with ice and beer, and filled a box with bottle rockets and headed out to my front porch. I actually spent the entire day launching bottle rockets and drinking beer. At night fall I watched all of the neighborhood folks setting off their fireworks for a couple of hours then I went to bed.

A furtive sound awakened me sometime after eleven. It sounded like the house settling at first. Then I thought I heard breathing in my bedroom. I kept a .357 magnum in the nightstand by my bed. I began to reach for it when someone sat on my bed. I turned on the lamp and the light revealed Gayla.

"I hope you're not mad at me, but I didn't feel like staying another minute in Blue Lake. I just had to come to you."

My mind spun and I couldn't get a handle on what she was saying. Was she talking about missing me or talking about something more? The question was answered when she bent down and locked her lips onto mine. I gently pushed her back, "Wh..What are you doing Gayla? I'm pretty sure this is going down a wrong road."

"Who is to say what's wrong? We are both consenting adults, hell you're not even that much older than me. I know you make me feel better than any one ever has. Plus you're hot as hell Angel."

"But you're my daughter. I know I haven't been there for you, or even knew about y..," she silenced me with her mouth again. Her tongue and mine wrestled as we kissed. She pulled back and spoke.

Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,161 Followers