It's A Job But Someone's Got To Do It

Story Info
From rich's to rags.
16.5k words
4.51
157.1k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers

Bridget, the daughter, Bernadette her mother, the two solicitors and a few friends of the late Maxwell Harper stood in the drawing room of Piermont House and chatted quietly about the virtues of Maxwell.

At the daughters request the funeral had been a quiet and dignified occasion. Bridget stood with, Allrode and Blount the family solicitors, Bernadette stood talking to someone she had never met before and others helped themselves to as much free food and drink as their greedy little bodies would allow.

Bernadette and Bridget took up their normal stance with each other that of back to back, as they never saw eye to eye; Bridget being the clever businesswoman and apple of daddies eye. Bernadette the woman who spent it as fast as they made it just to impress the ladies of the golf club or the fitness clubs and most of all the lavish parties for the bridge fraternity.

The reading of the will was arranged for the following Thursday at 10am and all banking, investments and assets would be frozen up too and including that date until then Bernadette went to her part of the mansion and Bridget to hers.

Bernadette had Bridget when she was eighteen, she got pregnant deliberately, Maxwell was a rich man and she was and still is, one of life’s beautiful people, as she used to say, “I’m prime real estate and worth the best”.

As for Bridget she had the best of both worlds; her mothers beauty and her fathers business brain, never one to miss an opportunity to make a killing and kept the money hungry admires well out of her way.

As always the two women travelled in separate cars and Bridget was the first to arrive, punctuality a must in her world, she sat with the two solicitors until twenty past ten when Bernadette arrived. She swept in, her clothes tailored perfectly. She wore a grey and red suit, the short waisted jacket matched the short pleated skirt, the collar of a red blouse showed over the jacket lapels, her hair pulled tightly back in to a bobbing fully styled ponytail was covered by a red hat, her very expensive Charles Sinclair sunglass’s covered the top half of her stunning features as her pouting mouth apologised for her lateness explaining. “I saw this most adorable hat, just perfect for my Gucci exclusive and I just had to have it”, she laughed when she admitted that it was so expensive that it had taken the last of her cash and she was broke but that would soon be sorted.

Allrode dismissed her remarks by ignoring them and began his reading, “The last will and testament of Maxwell Richard Harper, is very simple, he leaves everything and that literally means everything to his daughter Bridget Kathleen Harper”.

Bernadette stood up ripping her sunglass’s from her face, “You can’t mean this, do you mean this conniving little daddies girl gets the lot, what do I get, there must be something, I always got an allowance every month so what’s to become of that”?

Blount held some more documents, “The only mention of you, Mrs Harper, is that he hopes Bridget will pay off the outstanding revenue bill you have incurred, the company share holders would be very critical of that amount of monies outstanding, they will vote and insist on police attention, now Mr Harper is no longer able to cover it up your indiscretion”.

Bernadette, still standing was totally dumbfounded, her eyes scanned the three people before she composed herself, “What the hell do you mean, I have a revenue bill?”

Blount continued, “You allowance was taxable and to date they have cost the estate some 750,000 making a taxable payment of 84,000 which your late husband has put against tax deductible items from the business. Now he is dead and Bridget is now over eighteen she makes the decision as to A. Carry on hiding it until such time as you can pay it back or B. She discloses it to the share holders who will demand police involvement which will as in, Lloyd’s verses Lonsdale could land you in prison for a minimum of eight years”.

Bernadette sat, “That’s ridiculous, I never signed for a wage there’s no proof”.

Allrode picked up a pile of papers, “These are copies of slips you signed when your allowance was paid to you, is that not your signature”? He pointed at the top slip.

She was now very flustered, “Yes that’s my signature but I have never signed anything like that”.

Allrode put the papers back down, “I don’t think that will stand up in a court of law, they are counter signed by Mr Harper who is no longer able to corroborate your denial”.

Bernadette looked at Bridget, “Well young lady you will get this sorted won’t you, it’s just to ridiculous to even be considered”.

Bridget had on her business face and that was set in stone, “Of course I will sort, you will pay, its not a problem, I will put it down to an oversight by father and the share holders will have their pound of flesh, ether from criminal compensation when you go to prison or your immediate payment”.

Bernadette was visible shocked, “But, but you can’t I’m your mother, this is absurd, your joking, yes that’s it your trying to frighten me”.

Still the face stared blankly at her, “On the contrary mother I have never been so determined in my life, you killed him, you killed my father as much as if you had done it by hand, you knew he was ill but your bloody parties came first, he just had to keep you in money and safe, that’s why I hate you but now I’m in charge its going to be pay back time”.

Bernadette looked round, each face as cold as the other, her eyes wet with tears stammered, “You can’t mean this, me, your mother in prison, I wouldn’t survive, I, I”, the tears finally won and she broke down, her head went down to her hands and the hat fell to the floor.

Bridget rose from the chair, she bent and picked the hat up, turning to the wall mirror she put it on, the trilby style suited her. She turned back and looked at the sobbing woman, “Mr Allrode and Mr Blount have a proposition if they agree it can work then, and only then, will I consider it but it will be up to you to conform and up to them to assure me it will work”. She looked at the two solicitors, “I expect to hear from you before the end of trading today, tomorrow I have a share holders meeting, I wish to be fully aware of the facts before I submit my findings, good day and above all thank you for your loyalty”.

The men had a last glimpse of the red hat as the door shut behind Bridget, Blount was the first to get up and approach the cowering woman, Bernadette looked up at him, “What does she mean by a proposition”?

Allrode had gone to the desk draw and took out some papers and a small box, he handed the papers to Blount, Blount slapped them down hard on the desk in front of Bernadette, “Read and sign, that’s the choice, oh I’m sorry I’m forgetting, there’s always the little grey dress with the number stitched over the left breast”.

Bernadette’s hands shook as she picked up the paper, her eyes scanned the paper; slowly her mind took it in.

This document is final and binding.

This document is between Bernadette Louise Harper and her employer.

This document states that Bernadette Louise Harper will do what ever her employer demands,

Her employer will have complete control over all demands.

For this the employee, Bernadette Louise Harper will be paid 1,000 per month, these monies will be paid to Messer’s Allrode and Blount who will hold this in trust until the outstanding 84,000 debt has been resolved.

The afore mentioned Allrode and Blount will insure that the employer will give health care, feed and clothe the employee until the debt has been resolved and they take responsibility to monitor any problems the employee may have with the employer, meetings will be arranged on a fortnightly basis’s.

This document calculates that the debt will be paid in 7 years, until that date the employee will stay, reside and not leave the employers address, namely, Piermont Mansions.

DISCLAIMENT

Should at any time the employee withdraw her employment or terminate her duties the monies accumulated will be returned to the employer and the full amount (84,000) be payable to the debtors concerned.

Signed the Employee Mrs Bernadette Louise Harper________________________

Signed the Employer Miss Bridget Kathleen Harper_________________________

Dated, this day_______ this month________this year_______

Witness___________________

In the presence of___________________

Bernadette sat in silence for at least two minutes, she looked at them, “This means I have no say in anything for seven years, it’s a nonsense what can you do if I refuse”?

Both men sat on the desk ether side facing her, “You are a little naïve, we are solicitors of very high standing, you don’t think we don’t have all the avenues covered, a mere phone call, someone finds an over looked accounting problem and tax fraud are already primed and waiting, I’d say three days and you would then be well aware of what we can do if you refuse”.

She laid her hand over the paper, “You mean seven years in one prison or eight years in another”.

Allrode picked up the small box, “You could say that but just think you will at least know the inmates of one and escape the stigma of public humiliation, that’s if we tell Bridget it can work”.

“Will it work, have I any other option”?

Allrode opened the box, “Only if we tell Bridget it will, she would love to see you humiliated in prison so you have no options, I’d sign if I were you”.

Her hand reached for the pen, picking it up she signed, Blount took the paper, “That’s the easy bit, now you must prove to us that we should recommend this document to our client”.

She looked quizzically at him, “How”?

“First stand up and you may lift the back of your skirt up to your thigh”, she went to speak, “The time for talking is over just do as your told, in fact we think you should be a little less shall we say abrasive towards us and do a little more sucking up, you should remember its up to us, your fate and future is in our hands”.

She slowly straightened her long perfect legs and stood, her hand went to the back of her pleated skirt and started to gather the material up, her skirt moved up revealing her dark stocking tops and then her white thighs with a glimpse of frilly black panty.

Blount moved quickly, she felt a sharp jab in her thigh making her scream out, her head swung round to Blount who was giving a syringe back to Allrode, who in turn put it in the box, before she could speak he said, “Its what vets use to locate lost pets only that one is a lot, lot more powerful, it’s a homing device so we know where you are at all times”.

Bernadette let go of her skirt, “Oh no Mrs Harper keep your skirt up; it’s rather a nice sight and I want to put some antiseptic on the wound”.

Bernadette bunched her skirt back up again; bit her lip as she felt Blount’s hand on her thigh, slowly making circular movements over the painful wound, pressing the antiseptic pad hard as she groaned, “Am I hurting you Mrs Harper”?

She quietly said, “Just a little”, he pressed harder, she gave a little squeal, “Am I hurting you now”?

Trying to control her fear and not to cry Bernadette said, “Yes”.

Suddenly a stinging slap forced her forward over the table, before the shocked scream had finished escaping her throat her skirt was flipped up revealing her black panty clad ass and a second hard slap had stung her bottom.

She quickly put both hands on the table to push herself back but Allrode grabbed them and held her firm, Bernadette eyes fixed on to his, “For pity sake let me go, what are you doing? I demand to be released”.

Allrode’s face broke in to a huge grin, “Demand, release, who are you to demand anything, you have signed all your rights away. Now as I said you should be very nice to us if you want us to look favourable on your situation and your situation at the moment is to let us relieve a little of the tension this day has brought, so you just shut up and take your punishment, the alterative is to horrible to contemplate”.

Another slap then another, it took another six to have her sobbing and for Blount to move away. Bernadette heard a noise but before she could turn to see, Blount was walking round the table in front of her, holding a long cane that he whipped threw the air.

He smiled in to the tear stained face, “Your stunning ass ever had the cane”? Unable to speak she shook her head, “Well another new experience for you today”, she struggled in Allrode’s grip as she watched Blount return around the table moving behind her.

She looked at Allrode, took a deep breath and went to say, “Now listen to me”, but all that came out was, “Nowooowwwoo”, as Blount delivered the first strike.

Thwack, thwack, thwack, the whipping sound filled the room along with the sobs and squeals of the helpless woman, her knees dropping and straitening as at each blow, the fire burned in to her ass, Allrode had all on to hold her. As Blount stopped she slumped over the table openly crying, “Lovely sound don’t you think Mr Allrode”.

“Certainly is Mr Blount and such a lovely sight, black lace panties over firm round ass”.

Blount pulled the waistband up so both men could look down at the superb round globes and the deep dark crease that separated them, “ What do you think, maybe some red horizontal strips to complement that black ravine”?

Bernadette didn’t even feel her pants being pulled down until they reached her thighs, she tried to wriggle free only to hear, “That’s it wiggle it I love a moving target”, thwack, thwack, thwack, three red lines started to appear on her white round flesh, as her straggled, a pathetic cry filled the room.

Her head, laying on the table turned sideways her voice no more than a pathetic whisper pleaded, “Stop, stop no more, no more”, thwack, thwack, thwack, “You sure you want me to stop”? Thwack.

“Yes, yes please oh god please no more”.

Blount stopped and lay the cane were she could see it before he put a chair behind her, Allrode let her wrists go and she slid back, Blount guided her on to the chair. She sat there her pants around her thighs; her skirt barely covering the dark thick covering of her cunt bush.

Allrode came around to join Blount in front of the broken woman, “You want more cane”, she shook her head, “Then you remember I said you should suck up to us and be more friendly”, she nodded, “Then suck up to us you will”.

Bernadette stared in horror as both men removed their jackets and trousers, she half staggered from the chair before Blount shoved her back down, she put her hands up only to have them slapped away, “You can’t do this to me, this is an outrage I will”, a stinging blow to the side of her face silenced her.

Allrode grabbed her ponytail, “You have no more, I will’s, in you, you do it our way or not at all, do you want us on your side or against you, now open your mouth and suck my cock, I want to know what a blow job for 84,000 feels like, so get it in your mouth and start using those lips”.

Bernadette tried to argue but Allrode just pushed his cock at her mouth, yanking at her ponytail the beautiful mouth opened and the thick hard meat jabbed in to the back of her throat, her eyes wide open to the excessive force, her hands pushing hard on his thighs trying to stop the viscous attack on her mouth, she looked to Blount for help. Blount just lay back against the table stroking his cock, waiting his turn.

Allrode pounded the cock in to her mouth, silly ug, ug, ug noises came from Bernadette, his hand went under her jaw and cruelly dragged her head further on to him, “Come on Mrs, suck like you would on one of your olives out of your dry martini, now come on suck”.

Nothing that made any sense came from Bernadette’s mouth, gurgles, gasps, and sobs accompanied Allrode’s grunts as he pushed his cock hard down her throat, exciting himself towards his climax, until he suddenly pulled back and used his hand to spurt his juice over the chocking woman, “Oh yes, yes that was good, you do a nice blow-job Mrs Harper”.

Blount bent and picked up Bernadette expensive silk scarf, wiping the sticky juice from her face as he laughed at her sobbing and coughing, she tried to move but a quick grab of her hair held her, “Blow your nose, there’s cum dribbling out of it”. With Blount holding it, Bernadette, this beautiful, elegant woman blew her nose in to her own scarf like a little obedient schoolgirl.

Throwing it to the floor Blount pulled her hair back forcing her to look up at him, “My turn for a high class sucking, don’t even think about arguing just get it in your mouth, and if your looking for options, your ether sucking with plenty of tongue around the head or I’ll do the same as him and that cock-head will fuck the back of your throat, what’s it to be”?

She couldn’t control her sobbing, Blount shook her, “What’s it to be”? Bernadette looked down shaking her head, “No, no, no more, my mouth is so sore please have mercy”.

Still holding her ponytail Blount grinned as he pulled her head back up, “Well then if not your mouth then where, that nice stripped ass looked good or do I get what’s between your gorgeous thighs”?

Those words really brought the tears flowing, “No, no you can’t mean it, you wouldn’t, you just wouldn’t”, Blount put his other hand round his hard rigid cock, “Wouldn’t what, Wouldn’t fuck you, my dear lady that’s all I want to do and fuck you I will, now you choose the hole and be dam quick about it”.

Almost inaudible she blubbered, “Not my mouth,” Blount pulled her hard up with her ponytail and dragged her forward, “Then get over the table and spread them legs nice and wide while I make my own 84000 choice”.

With her pants still around her thighs, she fell forward, Allrode pulled her skirt up and over her back, the red lines looked fierce against the white flesh, “No, no you can’t, I won’t let you”, Bernadette squeezed her legs together.

Blount grabbed at the cane, “Then all beat you till you do”. Allrode grabbed her arms and twisted them up her back pinning her over the table, he moved left giving Blount a clear shot, which he took, not once but twice.

It was not really a scream more a gurgled cry but the words were audible, “Stop no anything but stop oh god it hurts, no more please”, the whimpering dissolved in to a whisper, “Please no more”.

Blount tapped the table, “It stops when your legs are wide open and your ass is up showing me both holes”.

Both men smiled as the long naked legs parted, Allrode let go of her arms, “Further, you can do better than that”, the long legs continued to widen, the lips of the snug slit peeling open with them.

Allrode couldn’t resist the sight, his hand cupped her left cheek and squeezed the sore globe, she wiggled and squealed as he slid his hand over and pushed his thumb in to her puckered ass hole while his fingers pushed the folds of her cunt lips apart, “You lucky man, looks warm, snug and very inviting”.

Blount gripped his cock and aimed at the soft flesh of her cunt, “And I’m going to except the ladies invitation”, slowly his cock replaced Allrodes fingers, pushing it in accompanied by the pathetic moans of the prone woman.

The thick cock finally buried it self up to the hilt before he got in to a rhythm, his hand gripped at the ponytail pulling it hard back as he drove in, her head pulled up off the table as she groaned.

“This is going to be interesting Mrs Harper, are you going to get wet while I fuck you? You going to do some moaning before you cum? You a slut that likes a fucking and I am in no hurry to find out, how shall I use you? Let me think, maybe first a few fast thrusts”, he banged in fast humping her hard, then he slowed off, “How did that feel? Next what do you say to a few nice easy slow ones maybe I should try a little moving around up there just to find out if you have any excitable places that will start your cunt wiggling again”.

kayce 69
kayce 69
130 Followers