It's a Super World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed to see the real SuperYoni to remove the immobilization command, but the fake version hovered in a spread-legged sitting position right in front of my face, blocking any view. Though barely able to think I stared at the perfect facsimile of the super-cunt I'd coveted. If her appropriated version of SuperYoni's sex was identical to the real one in ability as well as form...

The oversized vagina pressed against my lips, and I felt the pulsations I'd seen before. The glistening membranes were somehow as soft as melting butter, but when my tongue pressed inside I felt and even heard a change, the pulses beginning to whine against the pressure. I had it figured out in just a couple of seconds—SuperYoni's super-snatch could be soft and welcoming, benignly allowing delicate intrusion. No doubt the effect would be quite different if I tried to shove a steel rod in there, the vibrations so sped-up that the rod would instantly disappear as heat and smoke. It was perfect super-design, allowing sex while maintaining invulnerability; even so I felt a twinge of pity for the real SuperYoni. I liked sex slow and gentle, too—sometimes. But to have all raucous reamings wiped off the table? Uh-uh, no thanks.

I lost my breath again as Shapely Shifter pressed her vibrating vagina against me, engulfing my mouth and a good bit of my nose. I couldn't resist licking at it, tasting super-nectar just as I'd dreamed I would. Only this was not the real deal, not the authentic taste, and I was no one's unwilling suck-servant. I only needed to locate the actual SuperYoni with my eyes, then direct her to my rescue...

"Ah!" Shapely Shifter/fake SuperYoni cried out, the pressure on my mouth disappearing. She hurled herself backward, crashing through the center of the marble Athena, then up through the ceiling, falling back through at a point ten feet away. I didn't understand what was happening but I knew to dive for cover, dodging chunks of toppling marble and splintered wood. Plaster dust assaulted my lungs and I had to put my hands over my ears, because the cries coming out of her contorted mouth were deafening.

She fingered herself frantically, more like hysterically, writhing on her back on the floor like a woman possessed. I glanced at the real SuperYoni, still completely motionless. What on earth had gotten into Shapely Shifter? She'd had me at her mercy but was now in the grip of something like super-epilepsy, only no one in an epileptic fit would be masturbating like that. One moment she looked like she was going to have an orgasm that would blow out the walls, the next her eyes grew desperate and fearful, the screams no longer screams of pleasure.

"Gahh!" she ga-boomed, pulling her vaginal lips wide. She collapsed lights-out and I thought I saw something shoot out from the super-twat, and in an instant that something enlarged, becoming a goo-covered costumed female. With goggles as part of her costume, fuck!

"Release my master!" Minirette demanded of me. Shit shit shit, she might have been in the room the entire time, a mote of a spy completely clued in to my intentions. I hadn't known she was SuperYoni's pet and I'd just witnessed how she could literally get inside a body and tear someone apart from within!

SuperYoni, protect me! I thought at the superest supe in the room, and within the measure of something much smaller than a second it was a contest between the super-speed speeding and the shrinking woman shrinking herself too small to be caught.

The shrinkage was faster, which wasn't the same as Minirette being safe. SuperYoni's eyes blazed and I could see the exhalation of breath that presaged the super-inbreath to come. I tried to call out "No!", but something big and heavy clobbered my jaw, sending me sprawling. All the objects in the room, including me in mid-sprawl, were speed-sucked toward that mouth, statues and paintings and rubble flying as if in a vacuum tunnel. I didn't smash into SuperYoni; rather I smashed into a broken chair and a hunk of marble that had smashed into whatever else, and whatever else before that. My flesh was being pummeled and something extremely uncomfortable dug into my back. I thought I saw one of Shapely Shifter's arms ahead in the rubble—fuck, I wasn't even sure if it was connected to the rest of her. I had just a moment to fear that SuperYoni would exhale all at once and with force, getting me killed in the next county as she mindlessly tried to protect me.

"Enough!" I heard, or head-heard somewhere inside my brain. Gravity took hold and everything dropped all at once, a jumbled pile with only SuperYoni standing unscathed in the destroyed space. Parts of walls and most of the roof had caved in, and bright sunlight glowed through a gigantic cloud of swirling dust. I tried to stand but couldn't, then heard the click of heels somewhere to my right. I could just make out the slender shape of a woman standing with hands on hips.

"Some of the most precious objects in the world are smeared all over you!" the unknown woman admonished. "Do you really want irreplaceable treasures and Shapely Shifter to be the first victims of your power play? Is a taste of SuperYoni's altered anatomy really worth all this? I know you crave super-sex but she can't even fuck you hard, not without killing you!"

"Who the hell are you?" I addressed this new element.

She stepped closer, and I recognized the fine legs before the rest became clear. The receptionist? But she wore glasses and no woman with bad eyesight could... "Holy crap, I fell for the Clark Kent routine!" I muttered, tasting blood on my lower lip. "Let me guess—LipSmacker, or something like that."

"I'm in the habit of calling myself Curvature, although I'm like you—what's the use of a name if you don't want it known?"

"You're underground too," I coughed, which hurt something awful. Probably broken ribs or some other internal damage, despite my strength.

"I'd like to play with those," she said a bit dreamily, spectacled eyes on my tits. "I'd like to experience them. But not on these terms."

"What... are your terms?" I was half-broken and she wore glasses—a guy could probably wipe the floor with me right now.

"Oh, I'll just do what I do best," she answered cryptically. "I clean up what I can, but it's like herding cats. I'm not complaining, but there are so many of them and they're so impulsive."

She was an undercover world-protector, the same as I thought I might want to be?

"Keeping close to SuperYoni keeps me in the loop," she answered. "I might need to clean it all up someday, undo every single transformation, if they don't get their act together."

"You can do that?"

She didn't answer. "And sometimes a girl needs a reward, know what I mean? We all want something, or someone. I'm pretty sure I want you. I knew it the moment I met you."

I couldn't take my eyes off her mouth when she said that. "What is your power?" I asked. "It's something with your lips."

"You'll find out soon enough," I thought I saw her say, the lips twisting just slightly. Actually they seemed to bend, and then everything near them bent sympathetically, the bending reaching out to me until I bent, too, and everything my bent eyes could see became curved, like curves were curving in on themselves, curling until their insides were out, becoming all curvy-wurvy topsy-turvy...

"Heather, stop! What if she has super-hearing?"

My normal hearing registered the click of heels approaching on the polished marble floor. "Miss Hendricks? SuperYoni will see you now. If you have nothing more interesting to do, that is."

I started to rise, but something in the unexpected words and golden tones of her voice made me stop. I did a double-take, because SuperYoni's receptionist was just the kind of woman I would have fallen for two days ago. She had pale smooth skin and luxurious red hair, beautifully shaped lips and tranquil eyes doeishly enlarged behind stylish eyeglasses. I thought she looked like Bambi with oodles of sex-appeal, and for some reason my eyes kept coming back to the lips. I imagined Bambi in a meadow, peacefully munching grass. Then I pictured silky red locks tickling my thighs, those incredible lips not so peacefully munching away. She puckered her mouth just slightly and it was like the woman used hot sauce as lip gloss. Rowr!

"What could possibly be more interesting than SuperYoni?" I asked, my eyes wanting to watch her mouth form the words. Any words, any words at all.

A little smile, making my heart do flips. "How about destiny?"

"Destiny? What..."

"Do you like curves?"

That mouth! "Curves? As in..."

She didn't speak, but something a lot like her voice resounded in my head, saying: "Your curves meeting my curves, Heather. An even exchange. A world-changing exchange. A true partnership."

I could barely make myself breathe. Screw the glasses; she had to have perfect vision. She had a power, like me, and her curves were certainly... curvy. But my upper curves were unlike any others; one look at them without the glasses and she'd live for these tits, unless I made her forget.

"They certainly do look overwhelming," I heard inside my head again.

"They're outright mind-bending," I spoke aloud. I'd never warned anyone before—what was I doing?

"What's mind-bending?" Chad asked. "Heather, aren't we going in?"

"I can bend things, too," the receptionist spoke aloud, her lips puckering as if to kiss the air.

I gasped, that kiss planting itself under my skirt. Her lips twisted into a tiny smile and I felt a sympathetic twisting inside my panties, so distinct and strong that I cried out, legs going wide as I slipped down onto my rear on the floor.

"Heather?" Chad asked, alarmed. "Heather, what..."

The receptionist just smiled, then slowly licked her lips.

"Gahh!" I gushed, about one breath from totally losing it.

"Heather? Heather?"

I'd dreamed of getting my tongue on SuperYoni's super-cunt for weeks, and it wasn't easy giving up one's dreams. Besides the sex I'd hoped to affect SuperYoni, titnotizing her into being a more benevolent ruler. It was a selfish mission but also more than that, and I was going to choose unforeseen supersexual lip play over the fate of the world?

"You do the interview, Chad!" I managed to croak between excited gasps.

"Me? But I'm a guy!"

The receptionist laughed inside my head.

"Just be yourself, Chad. You'll do fine."

"Are you crazy? I can't..."

It wasn't fair but I did it anyway, stretching the opening of my blouse and hefting, dropping a boob-bomb on Chad's brain again. He let out the customary "Guh!" and went completely horny blank, spittle darkening a spot on his shirt. My new female friend's doe-eyes widened in awe, but her glasses kept her from completely succumbing.

"You've always been a talented and confident young man and you will comport yourself that way in SuperYoni's presence," I inserted my will into Chad's vacuum of a mind. "Go in there and be respectful, and do whatever SuperYoni says. Now go, and remember nothing of having seen my tit today."

The receptionist helped me to my feet as my assistant strode away. We stood with our noses nearly touching, my bared breast grazing the full round contents of her blouse.

"What is your name?" I asked, feeling like I was already falling, hard. Only I don't do that; I never fall hard. What was happening to me?

She didn't answer. Instead she tilted her head, lips grazing mine, and it was like pillowy electricity crackling in bent or curling air. I felt me curling too and almost cried out, but then the soft contact was broken, and the details behind the red mane were completely different.

"What on earth?" I looked around—we were in my bedroom, and I was wearing nothing but my sexiest black bra. Somehow it was night, not day, the clock reading nine p.m.

"It's the day before yesterday," the impossibly luscious lips informed me. "Silver Slit has yet to appear in your life. I think I'd like to meet her with you. We could share."

I gulped. This was in no way an unpleasant chain of events, but... how?

"I've shown you a bit of mine," my new super-friend explained. She was completely naked and oh God what a body. No glasses, either, which meant... "Now show me yours."

"What is your name?" I asked again, reaching to unclasp my bra. "Who the fuck are you?"

Her lips formed the syllables, though if she actually spoke I couldn't hear it. I couldn't listen because I felt my clitoris twist as her lips moved, shooting stars flying inside my eyeballs. I couldn't even work the bra clasps, my fingers going tingly-numb as I toppled onto the bed all come-shocked. She, whoever she was, climbed over me, our super-privates nearly touching.

"Could you tell me your name again?" I pleaded. "Only this time draw it out, slowly."

It was total detonation this time, my whole body bucking. I still didn't hear the two syllables but that didn't feel like a problem anymore. When my stunned eyes could open again they immediately sought my bookshelf—I was going to have to make this total lipbomb read to me tonight. Love poems. No, a novel. A long one, the entire fucking thing.

"Show me yours," she thought into my head, her lower body curving down until her vagina was pressed to mine. I finally understood that projecting thoughts kept her lips still—she didn't have to do that bendy sex-explosion thing when her lips moved, but right now she could frown with that mouth and I'd totally lose it.

"You'll never be the same once you see them," I warned her.

"I love first-times," I heard in my head. "And I can give us as many as we wish."

"I can too!"

"I think I love you," I head-heard.

"I think I'm in love, too!" I spoke aloud, and I meant it.

"Michelle," I heard inside. "My name is Michelle."

I did it like I never had before, taking my time with the bra, giving Michelle one creamy centimeter after another. She was gushing before the full effect got to her, and when this woman's lips went slack with the "Guhh!", it might as well have been a black hole pulling at my clitoris, twisting me all around and inside-out, one giant orgasm, soundlessly exploding.

Come as incredibly as I'm coming! I commanded, and through the shockwaves and tit/mind connection I felt hot liquid hitting my body, hitting my pussy, nectar joining nectar as the bed vibrated beneath us.

It was... super.

The End