It's a Were World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,110 Followers

"Fuck me Lucas," she begged. "Harder you fuck," she swore at him.

But Lucas was in a place of his own. He was taking his bitch and using her and was going to fertilize her with his seed. Those were the only thoughts to occupy his mind. His back and thighs ached with the force of his repetitious thrust, but his eyes remained glued on the thin body beneath him. They devoured the sight of her naked breasts bouncing in reaction to his hammer fall; they hungered for the deep red of the exposed lips of her cunt. They lusted for the perverse look that twisted her innocent face. Lucas was claiming her.

Sarah felt the upwelling sensation of an orgasm begin within her, that growing hunger that started in the pit of her stomach and gradually wove itself outward, filling her thighs and twat with a burning desire that could not be denied.

Her nails arced downward into his flesh, digging at his shoulders as she tried and countered his racing thrust. "I'm going to cum," she slurred up at his raging form. "I'm going to cum," she repeated in amazed relief as the first warning bells began to race through her.

And then with a shriek the big one hit, her mind going blank and her eyes clamping shut. "Fuuuuucccckkkkk!!!!" Her wail filled the empty house and the scent of her lust wafted right after it. Her pussy made obscene slurping noises as he rode her, his cock filling and emptying her with its size.

Above her the facade of Lucas' lust began to break as he too neared the jumping off point. It was not that his bestial desire was fading or overcome- it was just harder for it focus on his angry rutting. Instead the sensory overload filled his brain with electrical signals that raced to quickly for him to comprehend. With a loud groan his cock pounded one final time into the bruised and well pleased cunt of his girlfriend. Deep within her, his shaft pulsed, launching a steady torrent of his semen from its tip.

Sarah stared up in amazement. She had never felt so used, or so well fucked. She was exhausted and every bone in her body ached from the hammering she had absorbed in her small tight channel. But she was so well pleased that it did not matter. Looking up to Lucas, she tried and finding any familiarity with the usual slow and patient lover whom she normally took within her. But the sweating, faintly growling man above her did not resemble that other person except in form.

Bewildered and riding a sea of endorphin release, she ran her hands along his neck and the sides of his head. Somewhere inside of her, his cock still leaked and twitched in release. She could already feel the warmth of his liquid slipping downward, relubricating her cunt as it answered gravity's call.

"Lucas that was amazing," she commented, still in disbelief.

Her disbelief only grew as his hands grabbed at her calves and lifted her backside off the table.

"Wha..." was all she managed before he began to pivot her around. Suddenly she became aware that his cock was rock hard within her again. "No more," she began to demand, but it was already to late.

Lucas could only think of one thing- taking her again and again and again. Something inside him had seemingly snapped. Something demanded her sacrifice again. His strong long digits dug into her hip, verging on the point of pain for Sarah. But she could soon think of nothing but that impossibly hard dick within her.

The telltale reversal of his hips indicated that she was in for another pounding, and she weakly grabbed onto the table for support. "Please," she whispered to her boyfriend.

Either he did not hear her or he took it the wrong way, but his clenched buttocks drove forward, spearing her on his cock. It was a good thing that they both had already climaxed as the combined lubrication of their two bodies would save her from any excessive pain.

"Oh God," she swore as his rod penetrated further than she had thought possible. Again and again she felt him rear back and plunge it down the tight confines of her cunt. The table bucked beneath the force of his fucking, providing an unstable support for the two of them to lean on.

Lucas meanwhile was beginning to lose control of that inner beast. It had seized control of his mind and his actions and now it was trying to take his body. A strange itching sensation began in his spinal cord, a weird sort of burning that couldn't be answered by any scratch. Uncomfortably he shifted and twisted as his hips inherently fucked forward into his girlfriend's soft thighs and ass.

"Arrgggg," he yelled into the empty air above him as the itch seemed to spread throughout his body. Sarah squirmed uncomfortably as his cock seemed to grow and arc within her already stretched cunt.

"Lucas," she pleaded, her arousal beginning to fade as the onslaught continued as his cock somehow reached further and further into her small pussy. "Lucas," she begged again.

The young man had problems of his own- his mind had a moment of clarity as he began to feel his skin stretch over its own muscles, as his joints ached and creaked as they too expanded. Another pained yell ripped through him as his hips continued to pound into the poor young woman beneath him.

Suddenly the two dogs sitting by the door began to howl and yip and bark in a cacophonic cry. Sarah's sense of panic only increased as their cries grew louder and louder and the massive dick seemed to split her in half. "Please," she begged as she tried and crawl away from him, over the coffee table. But there seemed to be no escape from the extravagant agony of his cock. Away from them the two dogs lunged at their leashes, jaws snapping and voices howling, as they too seemed to be caught up in Sarah's dread.

The sharp high pitched whines and yelps of the two animals by the door penetrated deep into Lucas' psyche and wrested a moment's respite from the beast that threatened to emerge. His body still burning in agony, Lucas was able to force his body to tear away from Sarah's.

On his feet briefly, he tripped and fell forward, his head catching the hard corner of the couch's arm. A loud crack rang out at the harsh contact and down he went. Relief found him in unconsciousness.

A panicked and very perturbed Sarah, crawled from the coffee table and managed to gather her purse and top before agonizingly running to the door. She didn't give the home a second glance as the burning pain between her thighs grew more and more pronounced. She had no idea what happened, but she wasn't going to come back. Of that much she was sure.

As she raced towards the safety of home, Lucas' come became a cool and soothing ointment to her pained cunt. It was the last thing she would thank him for.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,110 Followers
12