It's a Were World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,112 Followers

"Hey miss! Miss! You can't go in there it's a crime scene," the flunky cop ordered. But Sarah was enamored with some thing she could attach to him or the memory of him and her arms were already laced through the thick hair of Lucas' coat.

"Oh you poor boy. I'll take care of you. I'll take care of you. I'm so sorry!" Lucas wanted to yawn with boredom as she continued on a three minute diatribe about how she would take care of him just like Lucas would have. Of course, Lucas was not a stupid dog and didn't really want to hear it, but he knew better then to ruin his chance of shelter and food.

By then the police officer had arrived and escorted the newfound pair off the premises with a threat of jail time for tampering with evidence if she returned. But Sarah's mood, like most high school girls, had altered in that instance, and Lucas found himself on a way to a new home.

Many of his questions remained unanswered, but he at least had a starting point.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,112 Followers
12