It's a Were World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,109 Followers

"You're my bitch now, sister," he growled with self-satisfied dominance.

Oozing the afterglow of sexual exhaustion, she answered: "Yes, master."

Her lips curled into a perverse grin that looked more at home on his face then on hers. Her languid surrender was interrupted by the broken whimper of her mother, still chained to the wall.

"Damon," she queried. "Why don't you have mother clean us up?"

"Why I do believe that's a good idea, sister," he responded. Deep down he was amazed by the transformation, but he planned on seizing on it while it lasted. He grabbed his mother's chain from the wall and guided her to the splayed thighs of his sibling.

He loosened the choke on her collar so that she could shift. Which she did with practiced rapidity.

Athena's mother stared in shock down at her daughter and the stream of cum that poured from her pussy. But the cruel grin did not leave Athena's face as Damon grabbed a handful of the elder beauty's hair and forced it down close to the white mess.

Sadly obedient, Athena's mother began to lap the fluid from her daughter's thighs and cunt, her tongue cleaning it from the soft sensitive flesh beneath, and delivering it down her throat.

Her daughter's legs shifted around her neck, replacing Damon's hand, and locking her there.

"No," she tried to mutter, before the strong thighs and calves forced her directly into contact with Athena's snatch. For several moments she was forced to drink up her son's juices from the cup of her daughter's cunt. Weakened by the insanity of being stuck in canine form, she merely whimpered her submission till she felt the legs slacken.

As she slowly rose from the position of humiliation, she heard her daughter's voice suddenly shift.

"RUN! Find Lucas!"

Semi-bewildered, she stared down puzzled only to see the base of Athena's heel snap a kick up into Damon's jaw, sending him stumbling backwards.

That was all that Lucas' mother needed. She quickly shifted back to wolf form and bolted out the door at a dizzying speed. Her family's survival depended on it.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,109 Followers
12