It's a Were World Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,111 Followers

Luckily for the young werewolf, his mother was much more committed to the hunt than he. When she woke from her restless sleep, she found herself naked and in human form. The night's sleep had done wonders for her energy and the soothing of her mind. When one became trapped in a feral form, their instincts and reasoning abilities as humans often faded. Many of the tales of wild ape men or communes of primitive beast people were based on shape shifters that had forgotten this danger.

But Erin, Lucas' mother, had reflexively reverted to her human form out of pure exhaustion. This enabled her to think clearly for the first time in a while. She knew that Lucas was gone and she knew that Damon and his henchmen did not have him at least when she had fled. That meant that she had little time to get to her son. Her one advantage was knowing her son better than any of them.

Her mind quickly rummaged through any possible hiding places where her son may have fled. The first that came to mind was Sarah's place. But Erin's memory of the girl's face when she fled after Lucas' rough fucking told her it would be unlikely he would be there. The other option was the police. But that too was unlikely considering the amount of money and the dirt that Marcus had accumulated on nearly every officer. So where could he be?

Erin's mind raced with possibilities, each seeming more foolish than the last. Frustrated, she allowed her body and mind to settle, focusing on bringing out her inner wolf. Slowly, her long lean body shrunk until it was the beautiful husky that had perplexed Lucas before his first willed change.

She rummaged momentarily at her feet, something nagging at her mind and senses. With a gentle gust of the wind and a sharp intake of breath she was off. A subtle scent of Lucas' sweat had caught her nose. She raced down the ravine, following the same path that her son had taken jogging the day before. Her feet had healed somewhat during the night, but some of the remaining scabs were quickly stripped once more. Erin found herself wincing, despite the partial healing- being more conscientious of her humanity also caused her to become more aware of her pain.

Within a mile, she was limping gingerly along the ravine, leaving bloody footprints in her wake. She hoped that the random pattern of water flow and a good day of rain would help to hide the tracks. Right now the best she could hope for was getting to Lucas' grove of trees. Ever since they had lived in the now destroyed house, this had been Lucas' spot to go if he needed time to think, or just a few moments alone.

Erin prayed silently for her children as she finally spotted the large trees that grew proudly beside the small ravine. She had made it.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,111 Followers
12