It's a Wonderful Life Ch. 03

Story Info
The story about porn stars Donna Reed and Jimmy Stewart
2k words
3.53
25.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the real story of It's A Wonderful Life, a remake of She's A Sexual Wife. Because this story is so long and the length of it necessitates that it has chapters and therefore under the contest new rules is not allowed in the Winter Contest, this is my unofficial Winter Contest entry.

"She discovered early on that soldiers would pay her an extra two bits if she gave them a hand job while wearing her white gloves," said my Dad.

White gloves? Are you kidding me? Boing! Suddenly, I had an erection thinking about Donna Reed wearing her white gloves, unzipping my fly, pulling out my cock, and stroking me with hands that reminded me of Minnie Mouse. Oh, baby.

"Later, in the late 50's, on her television show, The Donna Reed Show, her white gloves became her trademark. It was her little inside joke," said my Dad with a laugh. "Whenever she wore her white gloves on such a censored television show, I could only think of her standing on the street corner and telling the servicemen that for an extra two bits she'd wear her white gloves while she jerked them off. If only the censors knew the story behind her white gloves and all the cocks of servicemen who graced her right gloved hand, they'd pull her television series and ban her from television for life.

Even though I was sickened by the thought of my Dad getting a hand job from anyone, especially from my beloved Donna Reed, by all the intimate details that he confessed to me, he made me wonder if he received a white gloved hand job from Donna Reed and it made me excited to think that Donna Reed masturbated my Dad. Maybe that's how he knows so much about what she did and with whom she did it with back then. Suddenly, I couldn't wait to excuse myself for the privacy of the bathroom or my bedroom. Suddenly, I had this unstoppable urge to masturbate while imagining Donna Reed's white gloved hand working her magic on my stiff prick.

"Hi ya, Freddie. Want some half and half for two bucks? For an extra two bits," she said giving me her warmest Donna Reed smile, "I'll wear my white gloves while stroking your cock." Not old enough to have lived back then, I could only imagine her conversation. Surely, had I lived back then, I couldn't have retrieved my two bits from my pant pocket fast enough.

"She preferred doing that, giving a white glove hand job than getting down on her knees to give a blowjob and taking the chance of ruining her silk stockings with a run. A time before pantyhose, silk stockings were very hard to come by back then, and a girl would do anything for a pair."

Oh, my God. I couldn't imagine Donna Reed on her knees giving me or anyone a blowjob. I couldn't help but imagine Donna Reed on her knees and sucking my cock while I felt her tits. Now, I wondered if Donna Reed had given my Dad a blowjob. That was my fantasy for so long, so long ago. As a teenager, I couldn't tell you how many times I jerked off while thinking of Donna Reed sucking my cock. The visual thought of it was just too exciting to imagine.

"I remember there were five women who auditioned for the part, Doris Day, who later made many films with Rock Hudson and Tony Randall, Harriet Nelson, who later starred in Ozzie and Harriet and who was older than the other woman by a good ten years, Barbara Billingsly, who later starred as Beaver's Mom on Leave It To Beaver, Lucille Ball, who starred in I Love Lucy later, and Donna Reed, who became a movie star before she landed her own television show, The Donna Reed Show."

No friggin' way. Did my Dad just say that there were more than these five women who stripped down naked to audition for the part? My Dad didn't have to tell me who they all were. I knew them all. These were five of my all time favorite fantasy jerk off women. The only way this story could be any better is if he said that the other women who auditioned for the part were Zsa Zsa Gabor, Jane Russell, Lana Turner, and Maureen O'Hara.

"So, Dad, did you recognize any of the other unemployed Hollywood actresses who auditioned for Liberty Films when they were making porn movies?"

"Oh, sure, they were all there at one time or another getting naked, showing their body, and auditioning for various parts. Zsa Zsa Gabor, Jane Russell, Lana Turner, and Maureen O'Hara, I've seen them all naked."

When I was a teenager growing up, I can't count how many times I jerked off over Doris Day. Okay, maybe, I didn't jerk off over Harriet Nelson, Dave and Rick's Mom, but definitely, I used to jerk off over Barbara Billingsly, Wally and Beaver's Mom. I remember that she wore white gloves, too. It made me wonder if Ward, her television husband, jerked off over getting a hand from Barbara Billingsly when she played his wife, June Cleaver.

"June, can you come up to the bedroom for a minute? Oh, and bring your white gloves with you, please."

"Yes, Dear. I'll be right there, Dear." Just when I was about to do the laundry, Ward wants another white gloved hand job.

Then, I thought about all the times I fantasized about doing Lucille Ball. Back in the 50's, Lucy was a good looking woman. When I really had the horny days, back then, I even fantasized doing Lucille Ball's friend, Vivian Vance, too. Vivian had a rack. Only, every time I thought of doing Vivian, then I thought of her husband Fred Foley, playing himself as Fred Mertz and that ruined the fantasy.

"Even though all the women, except for Doris Day, willingly got naked to audition for the film, She's A Sexual Wife, Harriet Nelson didn't get the part because she didn't give blowjobs."

What? Did my Dad just say that he saw Harriet Nelson, Barbara Billingsly, Lucille Ball, and Donna Reed naked? No friggin' way. True to her virginal image, Doris Day didn't get naked. Well, that was good to hear, I guess. "Que sera sera." Only, had Doris Day gotten naked, I would loved to have lived vicariously through my Dad to find out what kind of body Doris Day had. She did have big tits, bigger tits than all the other women.

Suddenly, I imagined them all, Harriet Nelson, Barbara Billingsly, Lucille Ball, and Donna Reed standing there unbuttoning and/or unzipping their dresses. I imagined them removing their full slips or half slips or petticoats or whatever the Hell they wore back then. It made me want to touch myself when thinking about them removing their clothes.

So many decades later, the vision of them standing on stage, one at a time or as a group together while in their bras and panties was still an exciting thought to imagine. I imagined them slowly reaching around and unhooking their bras and removing them. Standing there topless in their nylons and garter belts, I could see them rolling down their panties. I imagined them all having full bushes. No one shaved their pubic hair back then. I imagined their tits and I imagined their nipples. I imagined doing them one at a time, kissing them, and exploring their bodies with my hands.

"Son? Hello? Are you okay?"

"Oh, sorry, Dad, did you say something?"

"If you find what I'm telling you distasteful, I can stop."

"Stop? No fucking way, I mean, no, that's okay, Dad. I can, uhm, suffer through what you have to tell me. So, uhm, Dad, are you telling me that you saw Harriet Nelson, Barbara Billingsly, Lucille Ball, and Donna Reed naked?"

"Yeah, I saw them all naked. So what? It was no big deal. They were just five of the women who auditioned for the part, Doris Day, who later made many films with Rock Hudson and Tony Randall, Harriet Nelson, who later starred in Ozzie and Harriet, Barbara Billingsly, who later starred as Beaver's Mom on Leave It To Beaver, Lucille Ball, who starred in I Love Lucy later, and Donna Reed, who became a big star."

"Uhm, Dad, are you telling me that you saw Harriet Nelson, Barbara Billingsly, Lucille Ball, and Donna Reed naked?"

"Yes, I was there watching while they disrobed for their auditioned."

Now, I really had an erection thinking of those four women without their clothes and (gulp) naked.

"Barbara Billingsly gave blowjobs but didn't get the part because she didn't swallow. Lucille Ball gave blowjobs and swallowed but didn't get the part because she wouldn't do anal and started crying, "Ricky!" when the actor tried to give her anal. Donna Reed was willing to do it all."

Suddenly, I was dizzy and it took all the self-control that I possessed not to unzip myself and start jerking off. Did my Dad just say that he watched Barbara Billingsly, Lucille Ball, and Donna Reed give a blowjob?

"So, uhm, Dad, who did they blow? Did they blow Jimmy Stewart?"

"No, Jimmy wasn't on the stage, yet. They blew some poor producer who was gay, I think. Anyway, he looked bored out of his mind."

The vision of those three on their knees giving a blowjob, I mean acting made me wish that I was born back then.

"By the way, Lucille Ball, a tall, redhead was stunning. She had the best body with Donna Reed, not as tall, a close second."

"I always loved Lucy, Dad."

I couldn't believe my Dad saw Lucille Ball and Donna Reed naked and got enough of a look of them to discern which had the better body.

"Yeah, that Donna Reed was a real super trooper. She'd do anything to advance her acting career, even if it meant having sex with an old drunk like Jimmy Stewart. He was much older than her by thirteen years and he grossed her out when he touched her. Yet, she was able to put her feelings aside about having sex with older men and did what she needed to do to get the part."

"Wow, so Jimmy Stewart was a drunk. I had no idea."

Suddenly, I imagined bending Donna Reed over and giving it to her good while she wore her white gloves.

"Jimmy Stewart on the other hand, just as he was portrayed in the movie, had taken up drinking. Shell shocked after the war from flying one too many missions in his plane, he was a mess. His nerves were shot and he had a terrible speech impediment from childhood that worsened with the Post Traumatic Stress he had gotten from the war. Drinking was the only thing that calmed him down enough for him to speak his part without stuttering.

Back then, before he made it big in 1939 with Mr. Smith Goes To Washington and Destry Rides Again, he didn't make a movie from 1941-1946, when he made She's A Sexual Wife that later became It's A Wonderful Life. Now, you can see that he, too, was desperate for money and to advance his acting career after being out of work for 5 years and being in the military for much of that time. Only, there were no jobs. There were no acting parts. No one was making movies."

"I can't imagine life without movies," I said.

"He made a few coins by playing his accordion on the street corner. It was a sad time for everyone back then and even sadder for Donna Reed and Jimmy Stewart, two so very talented actors. So, it was understandable that when this role came along, albeit in a porn movie, that these unemployed movie stars jumped at the opportunity.

In the next chapter Freddie tells his Dad's story about She's A Sexual Wife.

*

Thank you for reading my story. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it. Please take a moment to vote, make a public comment, and/or give me feedback. Your support is why I write. Your feedback will motivate me to write a better story the next time.

If you haven't already, please take moment to add me and/or this story or any other of my stories to your list of favorites. Thanks, Freddie, Bostonfictionwriter.

To be continued...