It's About Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim's hips rise and fall, bucking against him as he quenches his thirst. She gasps, feels her throat begin to dry. She places a berry in her mouth, mashes the meat against its roof. As the burst of juice explodes between her teeth, her climax erupts and her lover drinks from the pulsating cunt.

"Yes!" she screams. She feels herself leave her being. Her back arches high, her breasts jut forward, her skin seems alive, and she begs for him to take her higher. "Ryan... you! Oh God I need You!" she shouts.

"Fuck yes," he growls. His cock is inside her pussy as soon as the "hiss" from the "s" leaves his lips. He pushes in deep, burying himself to the hilt in her wine-covered, cunt juice soaked sex.

"Ohhh fuck... harder! Harder!" she screams. Kim's on fire. Her breathing is ragged. Her nails claw down his back, marking him. Her fingers dig into his hips, pulling him deeper into her.

He latches onto her left tit. The globe to much of a temptation for him to not possess it. He sucks, bites, licks, and fucks the berry juice and meat from the freckled mound.

Shots of pain and pleasure slam over Kim as he kneads her large breast. She pushes her hands into his hair and holds him against the hot nipple. "Fuck... oh hard... bite me harder," she pleaded. Her hands move down his back. His hips. His ass. She needs to touch him everywhere. Her entire being can't seem to get enough of the rolling of his hips, the thrusting of his cock and the searing pain of his teeth bruising her.

Ryan takes up residents on the other breast. Cleans it well why he fucks her pussy hard. He lifts and falls, impaling her cunt with long strokes that graze the front of her sex. He grits his teeth fighting a losing battle not to cum. Ryan tries to prolong his pleasure, wanting to take her high on the cliff and slam her down again.

"Mmm... ohhh... fuck... Jeeze..." Kim hisses out. Her mind goes black for a moment and then a sheet of liquid heat flows over her senses. White hot lava erupts from deep inside her mind and it travels through her. Her hands grab the sheet. Her hips slam up into the air and still. Her back arches. Her breast ache. She doesn't breath. Move. Speak.

"Yes... yesss..." Ryan mutters. He watches her face contort and he shoots his climax into the protective barrier. He pushes harder, releasing another rope of fluids. A third follows behind the last and he finally collapses on the shy red-head from the bar.

Kim can't breath normal. She tries... almost to the point of begging him to help her breath. Finally she shudders one last climatic wave of passion and her body collapses to the bed.

Ryan moves up and tastes her lips. Sucks on the lower one, biting and chewing it while he pulls his softening shaft out of her moist hole. He licks at her tongue and strokes it several times before removing himself from her slick body. He returns quickly. His cock nestled against the curls of his sex. He pulls her close to him and he holds her.

They lay there each one thinking of strawberries and vodka with just a hint of lime.

12