It's All About Communication

Story Info
A couple helps each other fulfill their fantasies.
2.6k words
4.27
63.3k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw our new neighbors making love."

"Brandy and Sharon?"

"Yes. They were in their bedroom but forgot to close their curtains."

"Wow! What did they do, Sue?"

"I didn't really look too carefully."

"Right. Give me the details. Did they kiss?"

"Dan, of course they kissed."

"Who kissed who first?"

"First Brandy kissed Sharon, and then Sharon kissed her back."

"Did Sharon do it like this?" (Kisses Sue)

"No. You were doing it like Brandy. Sharon was much more aggressive. She planted kisses all over Brandy's face and neck - like this." (Shows him, kissing very passionately, on his lips, face and neck.)

(Sighs) "Wow! Lucky Brandy!" (To himself - Sue has never once kissed me that emotionally. And never all over my face and neck! Is she trying to make a point?) "That was wonderful! Feel free to treat me like Brandy any time. What did they do next?"

"Well, they felt each other up, and then Sharon brought Brandy's dress straps down and uncovered her bra."

"What did her bra look like?"

"I wasn't interested enough to notice."

"Right. Did Sharon feel under it?"

"Yes."

"Like this?" (Dan gets on top of Sue, takes of her shirt, and rubs her nipple under her bra, while kissing her repeatedly and passionately, the way Sue had been kissing him.)

(Sue moans, but then says): "No. Brandy did it harder. Better. And longer. Brandy was really getting into it. And she rubbed on the other one with her hand, and then kissed it."

"Like this?"

(Pants as he tongues her nipple) "You're getting closer - Brandy put more of Sharon=s breast into her mouth. And sucked for a really long time. And she really seemed to be enjoying it. She must like breasts more than you do---"

"Like this?" (Rising to the challenge, Dan does it wilder.)

"Yes. (Moan) Good girl, 'Brandy'. You know how another woman likes it. Then Sharon moaned, and reached up for Brandy's breasts."

"Show me."

"Let me catch my breath. OK - But to do it I=ll have to pretend you have tits."

Sue takes off Dan's shirt and her bra. Then she puts her bra on Dan. She rubs on his nipples through the bra.

"Sorry, Sue, that my nipples are so small. Don't you wish that you had more to fondle? Are you a little bit jealous that Sharon can fondle Brandy's large, soft, sexy tits, while you only have my tiny ones to play with?"

------

"Its OK - I can guess your answer. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to rub or to kiss a woman=s tits?"

------

"Or to suck her nipples? To madly make love with a woman? To make each other come and come?"

------

"I'll take all of your silences as "yes's. That's OK, Sue I think it's sexy you want to make love to a woman. The thought of you loosing control of yourself making love with a sexy woman really turns me on. Did it turn you on too? Did you touch yourself while you watched them?"

-------

"Did you rub your clit?"

"Maybe a little."

"Did you rub your right nipple with your left hand while you 'clitted off'"?

"Maybe a little."

"Did you come?"

"Maybe a little. Actually, a lot. A whole lot."

"One time?"

"Yes.... And then another time. Three times in total. I almost passed out so I stopped rubbing myself."

(My god! Sue has never reacted like that when we make love!) "Did you come when you watched them kiss?"

"Not then - I came while Brandy kissed Sharon's tits."

"Understandable." Sighs.

"And then I came again, later, when Sharon sucked Brandy's tits. And again when Brandy went down on Sharon."

"Three times! Wow!" (Sue has never come more than once when we make love!)

"I forgot. I came a fourth time later, when Sharon rubbed Brandy while kissing her.... Are you jealous?"

"Maybe a little. Maybe a lot. Yes."

"Wish you could come 4 times?"

"Yes."

"Clits rule, don't they!"

"Yes."

"They're so small, but the clit is mightier than the cock, right?"

"Well, I guess so. Yes."

"You're jealous that I have one, aren't you? Clit envy?"

"I'm really glad you have a clit instead of a cock."

"And you wish you had one too, right? Instead of that poor cock that can only come one time."

------- "Please back up. You were telling me what happened next. Please back up and don't leave anything out."

"OK. Next, Sharon pulled Brandy's bra down and continued to suck on her tits, while her hand started to caress Brandy's incredibly curvy rear."

"But now I have a question for you Dan - or maybe I should call you Brandy? The bra you are wearing is magic. Just close your eyes - it has turned your tiny hard guy tits into wonderful scrumptious girl tits. Aren't you happy with your new girl tits, Brandy?"

(Dan closes his eyes and imagines) "Yes."

"Aren't girl chests sexier than guy chests?"

"Oh, yes."

"Think about the magnificent tits you have right now because of the magic bra. Don't you wish your girl tits were permanent?"

------

"Don't you wish your nipples were always as sensitive as a girl's nipples?"

"Sure."

"I thought so. Breast envy. I think that's sexy."

"Speaking of sexy, Did Sharon like Brandy's rear? How couldn't she? Show me how much she liked it."

"The only way I could really show you would be (Sue smiles) if you put on my panties. Then I can really pretend that you are Brandy - and so can you. Here - put them on, we are close to the same size - except for certain obvious differences (another smile) (Dan puts them on) Good girl, Brandy. How do you like your magic panties?"

"I like them."

"I know you do. They changed your cock into a large clit - isn't that nice?"

"Yes."

"You like having a clit, don't you?"

"Sure."

"Aren't you happy that now you can come again and again, with your new girl clit?"

"Yes."

"Don't you wish you always had a pussy and clit?"

------

"I'll take that as a yes. But you still look too much like a boy. Come with me."

Sue leads Dan over to her make up table. She sits him down in her make-up chair, puts a long black camisole on him and starts applying makeup. After 20 minutes of intense work she is satisfied. Then she puts earrings and a blond wig on him and exclaims, "I can't believe how good I am." Sue turns Dan around so that he can see his face in the mirror. Sue smiles as Dan gasps as a startled looking woman stares back at him. Sue breaks the silence. "You're lovely. If I didn't know better..... Let's go back to the bedroom." Back in their bed Sue resumed their game.

(Sue takes the lead.) "Now I'll really show you what Sharon did. Brandy, I'm going to pull aside your cami, pull down your bra, and suck your tits."

(Dan pants while she licks, kisses, and then sucks) "You love undoing a girl's bra and sucking her nipples, don't you Sue?"

"Yes, Brandy," (Sue closes her eyes and gets more passionate)

"Sue, close your eyes and pretend my tiny breasts are Brandy's awesome breasts. (they both moan) It's really sexy that you are pretending you are making love to a woman. Nothing could be more wonderful. Pretend my nipples are Brandy's nipples."

(Sue moans.) "I love your huge, soft nipples, Brandy."

(Dan speaks in a soft voice) "Sue, Brandy is going to go down on you. But keep your eyes closed and remember that I am Brandy. (Dan adjusts his position and goes down on Sue.) Remember, Sue, it's a girl going down on you. (Resumes eating her.) Brandy thinks that you are really sexy. (Sue moans louder.) Brandy is fondling her clit while she eats you (Sue starts shaking) Another girl ... Brandy ... is going to make you come! You have no choice, Sue, you can't resist sexy Brandy. You love it when a pretty girl like Brandy eats you. She makes you come more intensely than any man ever did. Because girls are sexier!"

(Sue moans louder, followed by moans that get even louder and more intense) "Brandy, oh my God, of my God, I've never felt this good before, this way before, I can't believe that a sexy girl like you is eating me out, its outrageous, I can't believe that this is actually happening to me, yes, yes, yes, its so wonderful, I'm so lucky, yes, yes, yes, you're the best, Brandy, I love you Brandy, you're my girl, I'm loosing control, ohhhhhh, i'mm IIIAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHI"

(Sue comes and comes, for louder and longer than she had ever come before. Afterwards she lies motionless, then recovers, sits up, and looks at Dan, who is still wearing the wig, makeup, her cami, bra and panties.) "That was awesome, Brandy. Brandy, did you like having your breasts sucked?"

"Yes."

(Sue pushed Dan down onto the bed, moves his the bra an inch aside, and resumes sucking on his nipples, one after the other, back and forth) "In fact, you really love it when I suck your nipples, don't you?"

(Dan pants slightly) "Yes."

"And you love wearing a bra and panties, don't you girl?" (More nipple play, and she also puts her hand on his panties and starts rubbing his cock.)

(Dan pants louder) "Yes."

"What are you thinking about when, like now, you have on a bra and I push it aside and suck your nipples?"

-----

"Did you ever, even one time, wonder what it would be like if you had real, large, girl breasts to put into that bra?"

-----

"That must be a yes. Do you ever wish that you had large sexy sensitive girl nipples instead of those tiny man nipples?"

"I...I...."

(Sue thinks to herself - So, the tables have turned. Since he got me to admit that I am turned on by lesbian lovemaking, I'm going to get him to admit that he wishes he were a girl. Fair is fair. I'm going to enjoy this.)

(Sue moved around on top of Dan and continued) "I'll take that as another "yes". I'll show you what happened next between Sharon and Brandy by pretending that I am Sharon and you are Brandy. OK, Brandy?"

"OK."

"Brandy, you sexy, beautiful girl, Sharon wants to suck your tits again. Don't you like your tits sucked?" (Sue sucks them)

(Pants) "Yes."

In between sucking "Brandy's" tits, while rubbing on her clit/cock through the panties, Sue continued: "I love your tits. Aren't you glad you have large, sensitive girl tits."

(moan) "Yes."

"Say it."

"I love having large, sexy, girl tits."

"And you love putting them into a lacy bra, right?"

"I love to wear a lacy bra."

"What do you put into your bra?"

"My tits. My girl tits."

"Now I want to feel your clit, under your panties. Your lovely sensitive clit. It feels so nice. I=m going to make your clit come over and over. More times than a cock could come in a month. Would you like that Brandy?" (Sue rubs on Dan's cock)

(Trembling) "Yes."

"I feel your clit getting hard, Brandy. My gosh you have a large clit, Brandy. Hiding under your lacy panties. Beg for it Brandy. Ask me what you want. Tell me what you want me to do with your clit, Brandy."

"I want it!!"

"You want what?"

"To cum! Please make my clit cum more times than a cock can cum in a month."

"I'll rub your large, sexy clit until you come like a girl. Aren't you glad you have a clit, Brandy, my lovely girlfriend?"

"Yes."

"Isn't a clit much better than a cock?"

"Yes. I love my clit."

"Aren't you glad you don't have a cock?"

"Yes."

"Yes what, girl?"

"I'm glad I don't have a stupid cock. I'm so lucky to have a clit. I loooooove my clit."

"Don't you feel sorry for guys? They only have cocks."

"Guys are pathetic. Guys all have clit envy. Girls are lucky they are girls."

"And aren't you glad that you can wear sexy things like panties and bras, Brandy, when we make love?"

"I love wearing a lacy bra and panties when we make love."

"Aren't you glad that you have large girl tits, sexy Brandy?"

"Yes."

(Sucks his nipples) "Don't you love your huge soft nipples?"

"Yes."

"Aren't you glad you're a girl, Brandy?"

"Yes."

"Tell me how much you love being a girl?"

"I love it."

"You love what, Brandy my love?"

"I love being a girl with a clit and sexy breasts."

"Good girl! Being a girl is much sexier than being a guy, right girlfriend?"

"Right."

"Say it, lovely Brandy."

"Being a girl is much sexier than being a guy."

"Tell me how you would hate to be a guy. A flat chested unsexy hairy thing that can only come one time. Tell me how you wish that you could be a sexy girl always and forever."

----

"Say it, Brandy. Or I'll stop sucking your tits and I'll stop rubbing your large clit. Say it."

(Dan gives in.) "I'm so glad I'm a sexy girl. I love being a girl. I would hate to be a guy. An unsexy guy. I am a girl named Brandy. "

"Do you want to be a girl forever?"

"Yes, I want to be Brandy forever. I want to be a girl always, with tits and a pussy. Please make my clit come! I want to come like a girlllll.... yes, yes, yes, like a girlllllll, oh my God, yes, yes, like a girrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllll" ("Brandy" comes with a moan, thrashing more wildly than Dan had ever come before).

(Sue stares down at Dan, with power in her eyes. She had won, and they both knew it. Finally, Sue spoke) "You never came that strongly before, Brandy. Its ok, Brandy - I called you Brandy because from now on that is the name I'll call you in bed. From now on you will be a girl forever, whenever we make love. I think that it's understandable you would rather be a girl than a guy. And I think it's sexy you pretend to be a girl when we make love. You probably have been doing it for years, right?"

------

Sue turns Brandy's wig-covered head with "her" makeup covered face and looks into "her" eyes" (Brandy nods)

"Say it, my beautiful girlfriend."

"I have been pretending to be a girl when we made love for years. Almost every time. When my cock is in your cunt I pretend we are two girls with clits rubbing together. I want to be a girl so much I pretend to be one whenever we make love."

"I thought so. And, to tell you the truth, so do I. I also pretend you are a girl, every time we make love. I close my eyes and pretend."

"I like that. It makes me feel sexy you pretend I am a girl."

"But now we can go further. I can help you be Brandy. By dressing up and acting like Brandy. So long as we communicate we both get what we want. You get to be a sexy girl, and I get to make love with a sexy girl. We both get what we want."

"I love you Sue."

"I love you too, Brandy."