It's All About Faith Pt. 07

Story Info
The opening party for the new Discovery.
15.4k words
4.77
11.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by Phillip Johnson


Chapter One Hundred Thirteen


The three guys talked over breakfast and coffee at Ma's Kitchen, and the four women were several tables away deep in conversation barely taking time to eat. Doug finally went over and told the women they were going back to a bench on the town square and they'd wait for them there. At least that way they could watch the people as the town slowly came to life again. On the way, some guy stopped them and thanked them for saving Discovery, shook their hands and went on his way. "Faith kind of over sold us last night don't you think," Buck asked.

"Just a little," Mitch said and they laughed at the whole idea. "I think Faith is using us for some kind of gain. I've yet to figure it out, but there's a reason she gave us those very expensive laptops last night and there's a reason for all of the hoopla. Who the hell knows what she has planned for this afternoon too." They reached the bench, sat down and leaned back with their legs crossed at the ankles hoping to see more women in the new fashions they had seen at the Playhouse.

"So how much of what Faith said last night was true," Doug asked.

Mitch followed a woman with his eyes and said, "Oh what she said was true in many respects. We did work it out and did the research and so forth. And Buck and Kali damn near got in over their heads and all of that. So yes, I guess we did take a few serious risks, but we had our own agenda too, as well as protecting the village."

"Kali told me a little about things but she wouldn't go into detail about motives and so forth."

"Faith loves this town and she loves sex, but somewhere in there, she has to also be a hard assed business woman to keep things going. She had Max to turn to before, but now it's all on her shoulders along with her other responsibilities. It isn't hard to see she spent many millions of dollars for her new town. I think it's great, but I also think a lot of it was a mistake, an over reaction to a situation. That said, Max was all set to do much the same and he was a very successful business man."

"From what I've been told he was wealthy and successful, but his failing was he couldn't seem to do enough for Faith. Everything was all about pleasing Faith."

"And all that got him was a six foot piece of real estate in the cemetery."

The women finally appeared and they all went shopping. The new fashions seemed to be a big hit and both boutiques were staying busy. While the women looked and selected, the men watched different women try things on oblivious to three gawking men. Anita went to check on the men and they told her, "We're just standing here rating the different women and their selections."

She looked between their legs said, "Well it looks to me, like you're able to cast your votes without needing any other part of your anatomy," and she went back to shopping. They were done by lunch time, so they took their purchases back to the apartment and went to Ma's Kitchen again. Then it was back to the apartment to rest and refresh before the peak of the celebration, the festivities that were supposed to start at two o'clock.

They all stripped down and Mitch went over to Carly and put his arm around her. "Come rest with Nita and me."

"Thank you Mitch, but you don't have to hold my hand."

"Honey, it wasn't your hand that I was thinking about. Now come make me happy please? Just rest with us okay?"

She smiled and went back to Anita and crawled into bed on Mitch's other side. He was on his back with his cock aimed at the ceiling and Carly was on her side with her head on his arm. Anita was the same on the other side so the women were looking at each other over Mitch's chest. "Mitch," Buck called out, "How the hell do you rate?"

"What can I say, they love me. Besides my wife is naked and almost on top of you."

"Just as it should be, Nita and Carly now don't wear him out. Can you imagine if the music was to start on the square and his man between his legs was unable to dance for some lucky lady?"

Mitch looked at Anita and said, "I do like what you're doing with your hand."

"Honey, I'm not doing anything but lying here."

"Oh." Then turning to Carly he said, "Pretty hard to match what you enjoyed last night."

"That was quite an experience, but I like what's in my hand just fine. I'll just go down and kiss him and leave you alone." She didn't just kiss him she took him down her throat for a minute before moving back up to him. "I think he'll do you proud today."

"One more kiss like that and I won't be able to walk let alone go play."

"Thanks, Carly," Anita said, "Now he's not going to stop talking about that." Other than a few whispers not a sound was heard from Kali and Doug.

It was nearly one when they got up and Buck told Kali, "Love, Mitch and I are volunteering to help you with your shower again."

"No. Damn it, if you two start that again the festivities will be over before we get there and I'll be too worn out to care."

Layla pulled Buck around and said, "Speaking of that, if you and Mitch want to live through the summer Nita and I better experience that that little trick too."

Doug was getting into their game now. "Honey, it's okay if you want to play with Mitch and Buck. Of course, that will mean that I'd have to see that Layla and Anita aren't neglected."

"Very cute honey, but I'll pass on the shower help this time." Then with showers taken the women dressed in fresh new tiny garments and they went to join the celebration.

One Hundred Fourteen

There were more people milling around the square than they thought possible. It must have been every farmer and wife within fifty miles and every seasonal or part time resident that showed up for the excitement. Peggy was seen flitting about and she finally caught up with them and said, "There are our heroes. Okay, we need all of you...where's Gabe?"

"He had to go home early," Carly explained.

"Oh that's too bad. Well let me see now because that changes things a little. No matter I'll figure something out. At two thirty, all of you go through the small pedestrian gate next to the vehicle gate to Discovery Drive and someone will be there to fill you in on what we need you to do." The group didn't even know it until right then, but Discovery Drive was the street that went through the middle of the new homes. "But in just a few minutes a stand will be wheeled out In front of Bella's Gifts and Faith will be kicking things off. Have fun," and off she went.

They moved closer to Bella's Gifts and watched while a wood platform on casters was rolled out and uncovered. Then Faith appeared full of bounding energy and she jumped onto the platform and was handed a microphone. Faith talked and gestured and sang the praises of the heroes once again. Then she said, "To start things off, everybody pick one of the balloons that have been tied all over the village. Just break the string but hang on tightly to the string." It was something, to watch adults scramble to grab the first balloon their eyes fell on. As the last few people collected their balloon Faith said, "Okay now. Inside of each balloon is a piece of paper. That paper might say fifty dollars of groceries at Dwayne's Market. Another might be for one of the boutiques for a little shopping fun, or to Jim and Delia's for other shopping fun. Some will have pictures of your prize. Okay now let's break balloons and see what each of you found." There was a chaotic staccato of loud pops and squeaks as people tried to break them with their fingers.

It was almost a continual hum of voices as they found out what their prize would be and a few could be heard exclaiming they got a flat screen TV or a computer. But then Faith asked, "Which one of you got a paper with just a picture of an old key on it?" Heads swiveled and eyes searched until soft spoken Roberta held up her hand. "Roberta, that's great. Okay now there is one catch to claim your prize. Because it's the grand prize you have to strip naked and stay that way for the rest of the day."

"Right now?"

Faith laughed and said, "Yes, right now hon, strip and then come up here." This was even harder for her than the show because they were out in bright sunlight and there were hundreds of people staring at her. But she was determined to do it and see what the grand prize would be. Roberta was a study of contrasts, great body, but mediocre looks at best. Shy to the point of being silly, but then would allow guys to strip her and please her with their hands. She stood there in light slacks and a cotton top, in a sea of women more naked than dressed, but she was now stripping naked and would be the only naked person in town. She was an enigma to say the least.

With hundreds of eyes on her nakedness, she made her way up to Faith and stood next to her. "Congratulations, Roberta," and Faith kissed her warmly which further embarrassed Roberta and Faith knew it. "Do you have any idea what your prize might be?"

"None at all."

"Well the picture of the key perfectly matches the key to the front door of your new home." Roberta's knees gave out and Faith had to catch her. Roberta was pale now rather than blush red and she stared as Faith said, "That's right, you will live in one of the new two bedroom townhouses, fully furnished and decorated by the way." Roberta no longer cared that she was naked. In fact, she had forgotten that fact completely.

"Damn she does have a body," Buck said, and Mitch just nodded and smiled in agreement. Faith talked some more and passed out more gift bags and guys were around Roberta like bees on honey.

Buck pointed at his watch so they eased back through the little crowd and on through the pedestrian gate and over the clothing optional line into the residential area. The main traffic gate had been covered and behind that shield was a large wagon, probably from one of the farms, draped and decorated with bright red fringe like a small float. A section in the center was raised a couple of feet higher and there were round wood poles sticking up, one near the center on the elevated section and then one near each corner and one on each side, seven poles for people to hang onto while the wagon was moving. The only thing different about the float was a stack of thin pads in carnival colors on the left side. And there was Peggy waiting to receive us, "right on time, wonderful. The others should be here any minute. As soon as they are here I'll explain our grand finale for the day." Wendy appeared first and kissed the guys and then Darren, Chase and then Bill. Consulting her clipboard Peggy said, "Okay now, here's what will happen. Anita, you and Darren will take the far rear corner. Wendy and Mitch, you take the right rear corner. Layla and Chase, you take the right front corner, Carly and Bill the left front corner." She consulted her sheet again and said, "Kali and Doug the right center place." There was a short ladder there so they could get up onto the float and pointing to it she said, "Okay up on the float and to your position if you would. Buck, you'll be the center person. Then as soon as they were in position Peggy smiled and said, "Yes, perfect except for one thing. All of you undress now and just toss your clothes down and we'll collect them for you." All of them looked at her as they tried to decide if they had heard her correctly, but she just smiled back at them. "Ladies, I trust you'll all do a good job at keeping your man at the ready so to speak. Feel free to touch and kiss and caress as the float goes around the square. And Buck honey, you won't have to be up there alone because Faith will be here any minute to share the ride with you. Two times around the square at a gentle walking pace, once around to wave and smile as you tease each other and the people watch. Then the second time around while you fuck like rabbits and everybody watches and cheers you on, any questions?" There were no questions and they undressed. Not surprisingly, Anita's eyes went to Darren's cock just as Layla's eye were surveying Chase's weapon. Part of her couldn't wait to explore it and feel it inside of her, and part of her was dreading being on display while she tried to accommodate that much cock. Kali and Doug were eager to play, and Mitch could hardly wait to see what Wendy would be like and he was hot to touch her perfect breasts.


Chapter One Hundred Fifteen


Faith was a couple of minutes late, but she was already naked so she went up the ladder and joined Buck, right where she liked to be, the center of attention and just a little higher than the others. There was no fanfare, no trumpets, music or words. The large draped gates opened and the small garden tractor pulled them out into the crowds. Then it was Peggy on the microphone and as the float made slow progress to the right Peggy began her banter about who was on the float and why, and everybody applauded as they went around.

Layla started out wanting nothing more than to be with Buck instead of Chase, but by the end of the loop he was hard and her hands were teasing him as his hands toyed with her breasts. It was the same with Anita. She had her hands all over Darren's prize specimen of manhood and they were sharing caresses and light kisses. Mitch didn't waste a lot of time with Wendy and they were soon kissing and he was exploring those perfect globes as he held on to the wood pole for balance. Carly and Bill had given up standing and hanging onto the wood support and were almost lying down and ready to screw. Buck was slightly leaning back against the wood support and had Faith pulled back against him. His cock was teasing her ass and one hand was on her breasts while the other one teased her between the legs. Faith was dramatically leaning back looking like she was in a swoon, just marking time until they could screw on the platform while her friends and admirers looked on and applauded. Everything was going according to her plan but she still had things to do, things to oversee.

They were almost back to where they started the loop when first Faith and Buck lay down and went to work on each other with Faith taking him in her mouth and sucking him for a minute before he lay back and she mounted him. Nothing elaborate or unique, but they only had until the end of the next loop. While the screwing was beginning, two guys were tossing the carnival colored mats off of the floats onto the grass of the square every twenty feet or so.

Layla now had Chase's cock in her and her legs were spread wide for him just as Anita was doing for Darren. As the float made its slow trip, everybody around the square had a good view of the debauchery. Kali was flying high with Doug pounding her hard as the towns people looked on and Mitch couldn't have been happier right then as he saw to Wendy's needs and she responded to his ministrations.

But for Layla and Anita, this had to be the most mind bending experience they had ever had. To be on total display like living works of art, or probably more accurately moving trophies for Faith. Either way, they each had the longest cock in them that they would ever experience. Women can only feel a cock in their pussies a short distance, but the real fact was they knew the cock was long and in their minds that did make a difference right then. They just wanted to climax and try for a second orgasm as their studs rammed them unmercifully. But their second orgasms weren't to be because the float came to a stop at the end of the second trip around and a few seconds later Buck and Faith got to their feet. The cheering began and the other couples got up one at a time. It was over all too soon for them, but it had been a wild ride while it lasted.

Faith had her arms around Buck like she was whispering sweet words to him but in reality she had taken care of that and now told him, "All of you go freshen up and I'll come up shortly to talk to all of you. I'll have something to ask all of you regarding some more entertainment then, but don't get dressed. I want to stop and make one more announcement to the town and then I'll freshen up and be over."

"I'll gather the troops. Oh and Faith...thanks for one hell of a float ride."

She smiled and kissed him before telling him, "We do make good music together." She made her way down and then jumped to the ground making her breasts bounce on her chest and then headed toward the stand and the microphone.

Once they had dismounted the float it made the turn and disappeared behind the gates, and Buck told the rest of the group what Faith had said. They were quite ready to freshen up and rest a little so they made their way toward the apartment. They were almost to the alcove when they heard Faith's voice again as she talked to everybody. "I have one more announcement to add to the celebration. The mats that are scattered around the square are for exactly what most of you are surely thinking. Make love to someone new. Change partners and go again. And one more thing, starting now and until dark tomorrow, clothes are optional all over town as well as the residential area. So get naked, make love to strangers or friends and have a few adult beverages. This is a celebration that can never be duplicated so enjoy it, get some sleep and then go at it again tomorrow and I'll see you back here then." She waved and the whole town cheered even as they were stripping out of what few clothes they were wearing. It was unlikely half of them would ever even see those clothes again because they would forget where they left them.

The seven of them went to the apartment and rotated through the showers before dropping onto the beds and took turns talking about what had just happened. Layla was on her back with her head resting on Buck's arm and he was on his side looking over her and toward the others. "Nita, how was it to have Darren seeing to your needs?"

"I'm not sure I can put that into words right now. Good of course, but he had to be careful because of his length. Layla, how was it for you?"

"Much the same, I was getting off on the idea of what was happening and knowing everybody was watching us. I even felt a few hands reach out and touch us as we passed. Okay, stud Buck, how was it to have the best seat in the house and be with the queen bee?"

"About the same as the last time, to tell the truth, I would have much rather have been with one of you three."

"Oh honey, that just won you some points, Kali, any comments?"

"I'm glad I was with my stud, so no complaints here. I liked being paraded around the square like that too by the way, just way too hot and fun. What do you think Faith is up to now?"

Buck said, "I for one have no idea at all, but whatever it is involves us and not the rest of the town."

It was only a few minutes later when Faith knocked on their door and stuck her head in. "Is everybody indecent I hope?" All of them got up and went out to greet her and found her still naked. "Okay, so have all of you enjoyed yourselves so far?" All of them nodded and added their glowing comments and she smiled full of self satisfaction. "I'm glad you're having fun. Oh and thank you all for playing along with the float idea. I'm sure we all enjoyed ourselves and I know that everybody there just loved all of that and will talk about it for some time to come. If we were to go down there right now we'd see all of them naked and maybe even screwing in the town square. I hope they are anyway. As you probably heard, I've made the rest of the weekend clothes optional which breaks one of the main town rules. They will be shopping and eating and drinking all while naked, and I can't wait to see for myself and get feedback about it later." She shifted her position slightly as all of them watched her and then went on.

"Okay now, to why I'm here now. Right about now a small group of people are gathering at my house: Friends and friends of friends that I've invited out to enjoy a mild evening, good food and drink and maybe a dip in the pool; whatever anybody feels like actually. In fact, I hope none of you will get dressed until you leave tomorrow afternoon. I am hoping you will stay at least that long because I have more fun plans coming up. A little about my group of friends, they are our age more or less. I think the oldest one is a guy about forty two. They are all laid back people that enjoy a good time."