It's All About Faith Pt. 09

Story Info
Reinventing the little town
29.4k words
4.73
11.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by Phillip Johnson


Chapter One Hundred Thirty Nine


Wendy and Anita had talked about the line up of prospective buyers, and what Mitch thought would be the best way to handle them, and Wendy called Rae and shared that information with her.

Beth and Ovid Colliers were the first couple late Saturday morning, and Anita was dressed in more conservative shorts, but a daring braless top. Wendy and Anita were at the bench and Wendy was in tiny shorts and tie front top when the prospective buyers arrived, so that was one of the first things that they saw as they parked their car. Anita went to greet them and explained about Mitch's sudden illness, and how she raced to meet them and at least give them the tour. It was easy for Anita, because all she had to do was let them in and just walk around behind them at a discreet distance. She watched them study the data sheets thoroughly and talk back and forth as they pointed to one detail or another, while Wendy stayed well away from them.

"So Wendy," Beth said, "I can just walk out of here half naked and just wander around?"

"You can walk out of here totally naked and just walk around."

"And you do that?"

"Of course, but I didn't think that would be an appropriate way to greet you two." Beth looked like she wasn't sure if she could believe Anita and that was proven when she said, "Go ahead and take your top off for us."

Anita smiled and said, "I will if you will Beth, and we'll stay that way as I show you the other units. That sounds fair doesn't it, Ovid?" He just smiled because he wasn't taking any chances with his wife who appeared to be the dominant one.

"Do you live here, Anita?"

"No, I live in Scranton, but I'm here a lot. As often as I can be in fact."

"What about when Mitch is here?"

Again Anita smiled and said, "If you mean do I get naked in front of him the answer is, of course I do. That's what this place is all about, freedom to go topless or naked or whatever. Just no sex in the open is the rule, and once the association is created, that will be up to the members to decide."

On they went, and of course Ovid got to see Rae as she strolled past naked except for her heels and Ovid ignored Beth and stared at her. "Ovid, that's Rae and she lives in one of the townhouses. Nice woman."

"Single," Beth asked?

"Oh yes, but if you're worried about her trying to steal Ovid, I don't think that would be a problem. No more than Theo, the handsome young groundskeeper, would try to take you away from Ovid." Anita was rather proud of how she handled that one. They made their way back through the gate and to a patio table where they were offered iced tea, and when Anita came out with the refreshments, Wendy was with her, also topless and displaying her perfect breasts for Ovid. "Beth and Ovid, this is Wendy, she lives in one of the apartments here. She's the person to go to if you have questions about the area or where to buy things."

Then Rae appeared and Wendy stood up saying, "If you'll excuse me, Rae and I are going to catch some sun before it gets too hot," and both of them stripped naked before sitting on a bench, and leaned back in plain view of Beth and Ovid.

"Oh shit," came out of Ovid's mouth and then he meekly smiled at Beth.

"Feel free to do the same Beth and you too Ovid. After all this isn't just about women, men get naked too and just about as often. Now if you would like to talk to Mitch, I think I can get him on the phone for you."

"Even if he's ill?"

"He said he'd be happy to talk to you. He just didn't feel up to the four hour drive." Once she had Mitch on the line, Anita stood up and glancing at Ovid and smiling she stripped naked and then sat down again. As Beth talked Anita motioned for him to strip too and Beth saw that and looked at him. No frown or shaking of the head, so it was more like she wanted to see if he had the nerve to do that. He glanced over at Wendy and Rae and they were smiling and waiting to see if he would go through with it, and as Beth talked, Ovid stood up and pulled his shorts and underwear down and waved his cock to all of them as he stepped out of his clothes. Beth watched in surprise, but she held up her end of the conversation as her husband showed his wares to the three women. "Very nice, Ovid," Anita said loud enough for Beth to hear. Anita could hear Beth's side of the conversation, but her comments were more questions, so Anita was learning nothing until she heard Beth say they would take the last townhouse in the line. The deal was done and all they had to do was go to Mitch's office Monday to get the paperwork started.

As she shut the phone off and put it down Anita said, "Congratulations to both of you." "Thank you," Beth said. "Feel free to join us. If you'd like something stronger than tea, I think we could come up with something."

"Thanks, but no. Mitch told us about the rec room plans and as I understand it he said it was close to here?"

Anita pointed and said, "Yes, it will be right over there in fact. Hopefully before the end of this year the last I heard."

Ovid finally dressed and Beth put her bra and top on, said goodbye and they were gone and Anita called Mitch again.


Chapter One Hundred Forty


Saturday Afternoon's appointment was with Winnie and Jeff for their second walk through of the fourth condo. After Anita explained about Mitch, they toured the condo, and Anita waited for them in the living room. They remembered seeing her the last time so, they were so relaxed that Jeff asked Anita, "I wondered if we were going to see.... Rae, I think her name was, taking her walk again."

Winnie gave him a nudge and said, "My God Jeff, act civilized would you?"

Anita laughed and said, "As a matter of fact, they are most likely tanning right now. If you'd like, when you're done here, just come up and we'll have a drink and just talk, or you can call Mitch and talk to him."

"That would be nice, thank you Anita," Winnie said. Then Anita smiled and peeled her top off and gave Jeff a hug as his arms went around her naked waist. Then she did the same with Winnie and left them standing there with Winnie smiling and Jeff with a full erection. Still no sale, but it was a safe bet that they would take the plunge soon.

Sunday was more of the same with Ava and Dale Palates, and they told Mitch they would take the fifth and smallest condo. With that decided, Anita took them to Alice's to shop for free goodies, and all of them ended up naked with Anita and Rae seated on each side of Dale, and Ava glorying in being on display for them. Then with their free garments, they all went back and sat around and talked over iced tea, while Dale tried not to embarrass himself by staring at the four naked women. Wendy was first to grab his cock and kiss him hard as she congratulated him, followed by Rae doing the same thing and slid her hand up and down his shaft as she kissed him and Ava looked on. Before they left, even Anita treated herself to his cock and a kiss before they left.

Gail and Frank, the second appointment for Sunday seemed pretty open and ready to celebrate the clothing optional lifestyle. Because of that, for the first time Anita stripped naked while they were still looking and Frank was hooked. In fact, Frank was so hooked that Gail had to strip too as she tried to pry her husband away from Anita. Then she smiled and told Anita, "God, you'd think he's never seen a naked woman before." The three of them walked back up to the table with naked Frank's arms around the women and his cock leading the way. Another call to Mitch and the first townhouse was sold. The fewer there were to choose from, the quicker people seemed to be to make their decision.

Anita's last appointment would be with Dennis, the young guy that Wendy knew from a few years earlier. But his appointment wasn't until seven so Anita took her heels off and leaned back to rest. "I guess I better go up and rest and freshen up because it's been a long day."

"I promised I'd try to get up here," and it was Theo walking toward them and admiring the three naked women. He had seen Rae naked a few times and even Wendy once or twice, but never Anita, and never all of them at the same time.

"Hi Theo," Anita said. Done mowing the path already?"

"No, I waited until some of the heat of the day would be gone. It won't take me very long to do that anyway with that tractor and brush hog." Then he looked at Anita and asked her, "Want to ride along?"

"On the tractor?"

"Sure why not. Take maybe half an hour is all."

"Naked?"

"Again, why not?"

"What about you?"

"I sometimes have to get off of the tractor and grub around in the weeds and stubble to fix the brush hog."

"Half an hour?"

"About that. The path is laid so all we have to do is zip around one time. I need to roll it, but I'll do that after the rains are gone."

"What rains?"

"Coming in tonight and we need it."

"Okay Theo, show me what it's like to ride shotgun on a tractor." She waved to Wendy and Rae and leaving her heels behind, followed him barefoot to the back of the hardware store where he was storing the tractor. He climbed on and then extended his hand to her and pulled her up next to him. "How old are you, Theo?"

"Twenty two, why?"

"I just want to be sure you know how to drive the tractor."

He laughed and said, "Yeah I know how to drive the tractor, love. You ready?"

"I hope so." He started the tractor, set the automatic transmission and put his arm around her naked waist and pulled her closer to him. "Can't have you falling off and getting scratched up," and off they went. Anita leaned into him and put her arm across his shoulders and held on. Then they were in the open because the path was outside of the safe zone. "Theo, we could be seen from the road."

He glanced back, smiled and said, "Well, I'll be damned we could at that," and he smiled up at her. That made her nervous, but at the same time she loved the feeling it was giving her and she liked what they were doing. This strong pretty good looking guy that was much younger than her, was holding her close and his hand was on her pelvis not that far from her pussy. The warm summer air was caressing her, and the tractor was bumping and vibrating as they made their way to the start of the trail. Once on the trail it became smoother and he slowed down and taking his arm from her for a moment engaged the brush hog and the put his arm back where it was only a little lower, a little closer to her pussy. With her standing and him sitting, her pussy was close to the level of his face and she was well aware of that. He was right about the time, because it didn't take them long to weave through the trail pattern. He stopped just short of the end and turned as he turned her toward him. She looked down and smiled as he pulled her closer and put his mouth on her pussy and kissed and tasted her.

"Anita...I want to do so much more for you, but we just don't have a place out here and I'm really grubby."

She bent down and kissed him gently and said, "Thank you, Theo, for the ride and the special kiss. I'm pretty sure we'll see each other again, so maybe you'll get a chance to show me what else you have in mind. In the meantime I'll bet that either Wendy or Rae would like to experience this ride too."

He smiled and said, "I guess I won't know until I ask." He dropped her off where the trail joined the cul de sac near the townhouses, and she made her way back to Wendy and Rae.

"Well how did the tractor ride go," Rae asked almost laughing.

"I'll just say that if he asks either of you, I'd suggest you accept. Just make sure you are bare assed when you do." With that she grabbed her heels and went up to shower and rest until Dennis appeared.


Chapter One Hundred Forty One


Just before seven, she went down feeling refreshed and ready to go through the motions for Dennis the man-boy. If nothing else she could have fun teasing him. Then tomorrow she could sleep in and then take her time going home. Dennis was from Discovery originally, which meant he knew the story and what could be expected. With that thought in mind, she had dressed in her tiniest shorts and a small tie front top and her slut heels.

Dennis was right on time, but when he got out she wished she had put on slacks. He didn't look like he was more the sixteen. She felt like she was almost old enough to be his mother. She took his hand and introduced herself and smiled and said, "Before we look, let's talk for a minute."

"That would be fine, Anita." Rae and Wendy wouldn't need to be involved with her last appointment, because having them strut their stuff wouldn't impress him nearly as much as it did the other clients. "Anita, before we get into anything I want to tell you something." He was smiling as he said, "I really am almost twenty one. I say that because everybody, and I do mean everybody, thinks I'm still in high school instead of finishing college. I am looking to buy, so I'm not just wasting your time. I'll be here off and on, and the plan is for my parents to come stay here once they move back to Pennsylvania in a few months. Oh, and one more thing. Yes I can afford to buy a house...assuming the price is right, of course."

Anita smiled and said, "Of course, and thank you Dennis, that saves us from wasting time on silliness."

"By the way Anita, You look fantastic. Too bad Dad isn't here to meet you."

"That brings up a question. Let' say you're here and having a great time and then Mom arrives. How much fun can that be?"

Again he smiled and said, "I'm not afraid to make love to somebody while Mom watches if that's what you mean. I've seen Dad screw the brains out of my aunt too, while Mom watched and encouraged them."

"That's wild. So how was it when you were here?"

"Well, until my last year here, I was shipped off to school most of the time, but my eighteenth year here was very interesting, because a few ladies liked the idea of screwing a mere boy...a lad. My baby face was an asset when it came to matters of the cock, if you'll forgive the expression."

Anita couldn't stop smiling at this contradiction before her. He looked so damn young and his voice sounded like it hadn't changed from adolescence to manhood. Yet his body appeared to be developed, at least five ten, or taller and a little on the lean side. Almost a runner's build she decided. "Okay Dennis, let's go look at some real estate."

"One more thing, would you mind if I were to get comfortable?"

Anita shrugged her shoulders and said, "No, of course not. By all means be comfortable." Then he stripped naked and it was his turn to smile. He definitely was all man from head to toe. "Then, I need to be comfortable too," and she stripped and he put his arm around her as they walked toward the gate.

She went through the explanation about Mitch and he shrugged that off and told her, "Then I win because you are much nicer to look at than anybody else I could imagine."

"Thank you Dennis. Start with condos or townhouses?" She explained the size difference, so he said townhouses and they continued to walk with their arms around each other. Anita appeared to be looking ahead, but she was also grabbing glances of his well proportioned uncircumcised cock as his hand rode low on her hip. To return the favor her hand drifted closer to his ass as they walked along like two lovers.

"You know Anita, Faith really screwed everything up and ruined the town, but I have to say this has its own appeal. Or maybe it's because I have my arm around you."

She smiled up at him and said, "Thank you love, but I'm sure it has to do with the homes, the setting, and the lifestyle."

"No, I've already decided, it's having my arm around you." They reached their first stop and went in. This time she stayed close and they continued to touch each other in one way or another. "So what is your personal opinion of this floor plan?"

"I'm not supposed to say, but let's pretend that I think the layout is clumsy."

"I like pretending with you. There is one nice thing about this place though," and he gently kissed her. "Yes, there is one thing nice about this place. Now let's go look at another one." Anita smiled and patted his ass and they moved on.

The next unit was much better and they played pretend again. He read the data sheet in the kitchen as she stood next to him with her arm around him. "Very nice," and he turned to her and added, "The townhouse is okay too, I guess," and they kissed again. "I like this one much better, so that warrants another one or two, and they kissed again as his hand caressed her ass and she pressed into him. "Damn, if you had your realtor's license, you could get rich love."

"I don't do this for other prospects, even if they are waving their cock."

"Then I have to buy one, but which one? Let's look at another one." When they went out it was raining, but they walked like the sun was out and went to their next stop. He didn't even go upstairs saying, "Very nice and cozy, but so small. But still, it has charm and character," and they kissed again as his hand went to her breasts and hers found his cock. Their kiss was deep and long that time, but once again he wanted to move on and they walked in the rain again. They were now soaked and their hair stuck to their faces. She tried to pull her long cut hair back so she could see, and as soon as they were inside they fell into another long kiss.

"Wait, you haven't even looked at this one."

"Let's pretend again," and their hands explored and they showered each other with light kisses as his fingers found her moist divide. "Want to know a secret, Nita?"

"Tell me handsome."

"I decided to buy the second one as soon as we went in. The rest of this was just so I could kiss and touch you."

"You know, it's raining out there. Your clothes are on the table and no doubt soaked by now so you can't go home in those. I think you better stay with me tonight."

"Yes, maybe my clothes will be dry by then. Good plan, but we have to walk back in the rain now."

"I don't mind at all. I have towels and we can get warm I'm sure."


Chapter One Hundred Forty Two


It was after Anita had an orgasm with Dennis, and was now slowly riding his invincible cock that the phone rang. "I have to get that, lover," so she reached for the phone and went back to moving up and down on him as she answered. It was Buck.

"Hi, how did it go," he asked?

She was looking down at her lover and smiling as he moved his hips a little and she said, "Very well actually, but my last appointment just refused to leave so I won't be home until tomorrow."

"I assumed that."

"It's raining here so maybe it will stop before I head out."

Dennis's hips continued to move and tease her as she tried to make conversation and he said, "You must be tired, you sound kind of out of it."

"I'm about used up, hon."

"Well, I won't keep you. I'll see you tomorrow night and you can give me the details."

"Okay. Love you," and she hit the off button and dropped the phone on the bed.

"Are you used up, Nita?"

"Not quite, because you were driving me crazy."

Before they could do anything about it the damn phone rang again so she said, "That's probably Buck again," and she hit the button and said, "Hello."

"Hi hon, it's me."

"Hi, Mitch."

"How did the third appointment go?"

"I think he's going to buy. He'll call you tomorrow sometime."

"You okay?"

"Yes, why?"

"You sound different or something."

She smiled again as he pushed up and into her again and she couldn't resist. "I just feel like I've been pummeled. You ever have a feeling like something is moving inside of you?"

"Can't say that I have, you're sure you're not sick."

"Not at all, I think I'm going to do something about this hon and then get a good nights sleep."

123456...8