It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,120 Followers

We laid there for a few minutes to catch our breath, my cock starting to soften inside her. "Can you reach your camera?" she panted.

I looked around, I could see the handle over beside the bed. "If we roll over." I managed to roll over and stay inside her....barely.

"I want every dirty nasty slutty picture of this you can think of..." she said from below me.

The video camera was on top, so this was going to be good. I turned it on and focused on her face, panning slowly down her sweaty body, taking my time on her tits and nipples before making it to her cock filled pussy.

I zoomed in on the base of my cock just outside her DARK lips, "Oh look at the mess that horny little pussy made. Foaming at the lips, drooling around that cock it swallowed up."

I began slowly pulling out, "OH and it doesn't want to let go, trying to keep that cock buried in it." my cock was coming out covered in our cum. "Oh yea, filled to overflowing. It's going to be a river of cum flowing out of your pussy when I pull out."

When I pulled out her pussy stayed gaped open a bit, and then the cum started to flow. "Oh there it cums, big globs of cum starting to run out of you..." I leaned down for a better look. "Catch it with your fingers..." she reached down and caught quite a bit between her fingers. "Now close your legs and lick your fingers clean."

She closed her legs, but instead of licking her fingers right away, she held them over her mouth and let our cum dribble from the into her mouth first before actually taking them in her lips to clean them off. Opening her mouth to show me her wrapping her tongue around them to clean them off.

I stood up beside the bed and offered her my firm and coated cock, to which she smiled and then took quite some pleasure in cleaning off. "That was wonderful!" she exclaimed when she flopped back on the bed.

"We're not quite done yet." She looked up at me with a quizzical look. "Keep your legs together and stand up beside the bed." She got up and I kneeled down in front of her. "Now lift your leg up on the bed, spread your sloppy pussy, and let that cum run down your leg..."

Her eyes flashed open and she grinned from ear to ear, then she did exactly as I asked. Spreading her pussy wide enough I could almost see inside her if the lighting was better. She hadn't even started spreading when it began flowing down her thigh. "Do you have any idea how hot and slutty that looks? Looking up at you pulling your pussy open to let our cum drain down your leg. Your pussy lips dark red and your hard nipples and shit eating grin in the back ground looking down at me looking up into your spread pussy?"

Her eyes rolled back as she closed them. "Oh that was a good load in you, it's still dribbling out of you and it's half way down your thigh.... Her legs were trembling a bit. "You've got yourself spread so nice and wide for me, I bet if I blew into your pussy you'd feel it all the way up on your g-spot..." she whimpered a bit and bit her lips, but kept herself spread.

I leaned in close and breathed softly up into her spread pussy. "AAAHHHHH!" she fell back onto the bed groaning and quivering. I put a finger on her clit making her screech and start cumming again. Nothing major, but a nice little extra.

"I bet if my girl was here she'd be wiping and eating that cum from your thigh." She grinned, and then brought her fingers down to her thigh and ran her fingers back and forth through the dribble, then brought them back up to her lips to lick them off, still grinning and never opening her eyes.

I put the camera away and went to run my shower. Even though I had one earlier down on the convention floor, I need and other and had to wash the fu fu from my hair. I was about half finished when the blond joined me, we just smiled at each other, doing each others back, but not anything sexual.

I finished and dried off, then handed her her towel before taking one of the others to do her hair a bit.

She took another one to do mine, "She really is lucky to have you..."

I pulled her hands from my head, "Other way around... I'm lucky to have her in my life."

She looked at me for a few seconds, then cocked her head to one side with a little smile, "You really do love her..."

"Huh?"

She got a bit more serious, "Like you said earlier telling her girlfriend off..."

I thought back remembering, and then smiled, making her grin again. "Well I hadn't really thought about it, but yea... I guess I do. I hadn't realized I said it out loud... but it doesn't sound too bad does it?"

She ruffled my hair with her fingers, "...not bad at all." We managed to dry off without too much more difficulty, and sat back down at the table near the patio door sip[ping cold drinks, neither of us wanting to get dressed. "So we've got a few hours to kill before the banquet...." I said looking down at her lovely little B cups.

She looked down and my firming cock, "Normally I'd say let's jump in bed for some wild sex, but we've already done that." She said with a big grin.

"So tell me a little about your self, since I'm sure they've already told you quite a bit about me..."

"Well I'm assuming they told you I'm in law school?," I nodded. "I've got two semesters to go yet. I work nights in a warehouse driving forklift." I must have looked surprised at that, because it made her smile and laugh. "You not going to be one of those male chauvinists are you?"

I smiled back at her, "No, I was just thinking what a shame it is to cover such a delicious figure...' I stammered out quickly.

She laughed at that, "Nice recovery... and they guys aren't quite as strict on the dress code there for some reason..." she said cupping her tits.

"Oh I wonder why?" I said grinning and looking straight at them.

"I've been known to leave and extra button or two undone."

"And I'm sure they appreciate every chance they get to get a glimpse of you..."

She kicked her head back laughing, and I raised an eyebrow at her, "That sounds like an interesting story that needs to be told."

She settled down enough to be able to speak again. "You remember that two week heat wave we had this summer?" I nodded, that was about the same time I was groping a flat chested girl in the new arcade under construction.

"Well even on the night shift it was pretty hot in the warehouse, so after about the fourth night the supervisor made an 'executive' decision. Since there wasn't anybody but us in the building, we could take our shirts off to cool down."

I smiled, "And he forgot he had a woman in the crew?"

"Oh he remembered, but he didn't know it had been almost two weeks since I had gotten laid and I was horny and frustrated."

"You didn't?"

"HELL YES I DID!" I shook my head. "I had a NICE little lacy bra on, and for as much as I was sweating it was pretty much transparent when I peeled my shirt off."

"And?"

"And all the guys just stared at my chest."

"What did you do?"

"Oh my pussy was aching by that point with a dozen guys staring at my tits, my nipples were hard enough to cut glass. I thrust my chest out as best I could and told them, 'It's no different than your girlfriends and wives... and if you have a boyfriend instead I don't want to hear about it."

"Oh shit..."

"There was a few seconds of silence, then one of the guys from the back piped up with 'well I guess she told you...' I grabbed my clip board and hopped back on the forklift and went back to work."

It was all I could do to keep from rolling on the floor. I managed to stay in my chair. "Did you have any more problems that night?"

"Nope, it was nice driving around with the breeze on my chest. The first hour or so my bra was still wet enough to make a cool breeze if I got up to full speed on and end to end run. The best part was this shy high school guy."

"Why?"

"He'd blush every time I caught him looking at me."

"What did you do...."

"I waited until lunch break, and hung back a bit so all the guys were in there when I walked in... to the air conditioning." I raised my eyes at that. "OH YEA! So I walked in and the room went silent, with most of the guys trying not to look at my nipples standing out."

I stopped at the end of the tables and looked at them, almost laughing at the little looks. "All right guys, let's get this over with.' Some of them looked at my face, but glancing down when they thought I wasn't looking. "You aren't thinking or saying anything I haven't heard before." I cupped my tits and jiggled them at the guys, the high school kid about choked on his drink."

My cock was starting to get hard with this story. "So there I am standing at the head of the tables cupping my own tits. 'So first off they are 34B's, they are a nice handful,' I jiggled them again, 'and I'm told they are a nice mouthful as well.'

"I bet the high school kids was about to try and slide under the table?

"Oh no, he was three chairs away and all eyes on my nipples! I kept going with them, 'if I had a problem with you guys looking at me I wouldn't have taken my shirt off,' several of the older guys smiled and nodded as I continued. 'So listen up, NOBODY will get in any kind of trouble for looking at and commenting on my figure tonight, or any other night for that matter. In fact I consider it a complement that you want to look and comment, and you are all witness to my saying that.' I tweaked my nipples as I said that just to emphasize what I said."

"What happened?"

"It was silent for a bit, then one of the older guys, one of my buddies, spoke up, 'Honey, if I wasn't married and twenty years younger I'd do you in a heart beat.' I cupped my tits hard and did a little groan and they all laughed. The rest of the night they all took the time to look and comment, and it was all compliments."

"No more problems?'

"Nope, the supervisor came over later in the evening, and made a comment about my saying I didn't mind not really holding up in court if I tried to do something to them."

"What did you tell him?"

"I took his pad from his pocket and wrote a case number on it, he looked at it and asked what it was. I told him it was a case number and go look it up. Since I gave them permission they could make the most nastiest crudest comments about me from now to eternity and there was nothing I could do about it. He looked at me like I was full of it until I told him I was a law student."

"So you spent the rest of the night driving around in your lace bra?"

"Yup, did it again a few nights later when the guys were all complaining about how hot it was out there. I knew they just wanted to see me in my bra again, so I did them one better. I ducked around behind a crate and took my bra off under my shirt."

"DAMN!"

"The supervisor was scolding them for just wanting to see me running around in my bra and looked at me. I just shrugged and nodded."

"Well if she goes first it's OK." He said.

"What did you do? As if I didn't know."

"Just what you think, I told them there was only one problem, I hadn't worn a bra that night. I pulled my shirt off, tossed it on my forklift, and hopped on doing my best to make my tits jiggle as much as possible before driving off to a round of applause."

"Oh you just want to show off..."

"Em Hm, and knowing all those aching cocks are just from looking at my tits made me wet all night. I had to make several trips to the ladies room to relieve myself that night."

She slid down off her chair between my legs and wrapped her hand around my now very hard cock, "Just like this one is probably aching right now." She leaned forward and ran her tongue around the head once or twice, then hopped up and ran to the bathroom. I assumed to use it, but she reappeared with my razor and a damp towel.

She walked over and straddled me, guided my cock into her tight wet pussy and settled in, wiggling until she had me right where she wanted me in her. It felt like she was trying to push me through her cervix. "Now let's get you shaved up properly."

She wiped my face down, and SLOWLY ran the razor over what little stubble I had while clenching her pussy around my cock. After a swipe up my neck, "You enjoying yourself?" I asked.

"Mmmmmm Hmmmmm..."

I reached around and cupped her ass while she squirmed and shaved me. Since it was a disposable, and she was shaving more for fun than anything it made it interesting. She was fine until I got near her rosebud, then clenched up. "I'm not going to hurt you..."

She relaxed a bit, but not much, "Sorry.... I...."

I took the razor from her hand and kissed the end of her nose. "But you had a bad experience..." she looked at me but didn't say anything, just barely nodded. "Old boyfriend?"

"No.... it was.......earlier...."

I wasn't going to ask any more. "Well, where you've got me trapped, it's not like I'm going to be able to do more than play with my finger is it?"

She clenched down on my cock, still rock hard in me with a bit of a smile starting to come back. "...guess not..."

"And your ass is so lovely I have trouble containing my urge to caress and play with it."

She started to blush at that. "And I'll stop any time you say so, I just want to run my fingers over you and play with you....OK?"

She leaned forward, planting her nipples in my chest and her head beside mine before whispering in my ear, "....ok...."

I slid my hands down her ass and began squeezing and playing, feeling her relax against me. I reached under us and cupped her ass right at her thighs and began lifting her up and down a bit, just tiny little strokes, before letting her settle down on me completely again, finally relaxed.

I left one hand down there and brought the other up to her tit, bringing her away enough to kiss while groping her tit, then sliding my had still under her to the bit of skin separating her pussy from her ass, stroking her slowly and tenderly. She actually moaned a bit with that, so I kept it up.

I kept kissing her and squeezing and playing with her tit and nipple as I lengthened my strokes, getting to where I was stroking her entire rosebud with each stroke back to her pussy, picking up some lubricant from her pussy with every stroke. After a few more strokes I was concentrating more on her rosebud and less on her pussy, with no sign of a problem.

I stopped with my finger massaging her rosebud, "Not so bad after all...." I said breaking the kiss.

She tensed for a second realizing where my finger was, but I kept circling with out penetrating and she relaxed again. "... it's....ok....."

I pulled my finger from her rosebud and brought my hand up to her other tit and cupped it to bring it to my mouth, but the phone rang before I could take it in.

You could feel and hear the suction as she pulled off me, making her giggle as she scooted over to the phone. Seems my girl needed a few things and wanted her to run them downstairs. What ever it was, it must have been good from the expression on the blonds face.

She slipped her tank top and skirt on and gathered a few things from my girls bag and headed downstairs. She came back up all flustered, and stripped just inside the door then sucked me hard again before impaling herself on me. "Now where were we?"

She wrapped her arms around my neck drawing me in for a nice kiss while I reached for a nice grip low on her ass...with no flinching! I pulled back away from her, looking her in the eyes, "We have one less body in here tonight..."

She looked at me confused, so I handed her the note I found on the other bed after she left. Our black girl left this afternoon, catching a ride with someone else heading back. "Mmmmm that means we don't have to share as much...." She was really getting into grinding me deep in her pussy.

"I take it that's a good thing..."

She was panting a bit while gyrating on me, more moving me around in her pussy than out right fucking. "Uh huh...." She managed to get out. She had rolled her hips forward enough to press her clit into me while still working her pussy as I felt my cock go even deeper into her.

"Are you going to cum...."

"Uh......huh....." she gasped out.

"And then you're going to clean that hard cock your playing with...."

"Uhhhhhh...."

"And then you're going to sit on my face and watch me clean your dripping pussy....."

"OH SHHHIIIIII....." She started clamping and convulsing around my cock, and I reached up and tweaked her nipples to keep her going a bit, then letting her collapse against me. I picked her up still impaled on my cock, making her groan as she settled in even deeper. I felt her squeezing the head of my cock buried deep in her before I laid us back on the bed.

She laid there a bit, before pulling off me, her pussy not wanting to let the head of my cock go, and her groaning when it did. She kept her legs together while she turned around and began cleaning my cock. Cradling it and slowly licking me, making sure every bit was clean.

She regained her strength enough to sit up and straddle my face, and kicked her head back as I cupped her ass and spread her pussy with my thumbs. I looked up at her, "No, watch me, see my tongue as you feel it circle your clit," I took the tip of my tongue and went round and around her clit as she watched. While she was watching my pinkie was playing with her rosebud ever so gently. "This would be easier with a mirrored headboard."

She smiled at that, "Watch my tongue disappear into your pussy being spread wide with my thumbs." I gave her lips a bit of a tug with my thumbs, getting a bit of a hiss as I planted my face in her pussy and slowly lapped and worked her pussy while also working her rosebud, feeling it relax enough that I could have put a finger tip inside her.

I let her slide back after I had eaten her pussy a while and enjoyed her rosebud a bit, but left my hands under her ass and my pinkie in place. "All the while playing with your beautiful ass." and gave my pinkie a little wiggle.

She clenched for a second, then relaxed shaking a finger at me and squeezing her cheeks around my trapped finger, "You're a sneaky little sucker..." she hopped up leaving my hands on my chest and then leaned down to kiss my lips still wet with her juices.

"We need to get you ready."

"The doors don't open until six, and the buffet line doesn't start until seven..."

"I know, but she said you were to get there right as the doors opened and get a table right up front. She wanted you to take two extra jackets to stake out two chairs so you could mingle without loosing your seats...."

"Sounds like she has something planned..." I looked at her like I was hoping to get an idea of what it was.

"She said your rep friend had a terrific dress and she also had a surprise for you, and no she didn't tell me what it was. She also said she might not make it until about six thirty."

She scooted off to the bathroom, and came back with a warm wash cloth to wipe my still hard cock. "I haven't done that in quite a while...."

I looked down at her gently wiping me down, "Done what?"

"Worked a guy through my cervix..." my cock jumped in her hand at the thought of that. "You like that do you?...." before giving the tip of my cock a kiss.

"Not something I've done before that I know of... it sure was different." I said cupping her chin at my waist.

"But something you'll try again?" she said just before running her tongue up the bottom of my cock like an ice cream cone again.

"Do I get to play with your ass again?"

"As long as you're buried in my pussy...." she said before taking me as deep in her mouth as she could.

"Mmmmmm... I can live with that."

She pulled off me, smiled, and licked me like an ice cream cone.....again!

She began setting out my stuff, slacks and shirt and the white dinner jacket, making a production of putting my boxers back in the suitcase. She made sure I was properly positioned in my slacks before letting me out the door. "And bring me back something to nibble on from the banquet!"

acup
acup
1,120 Followers