It's Been Too Long...

Story Info
Beautiful girl is reunited with her boyfriend after too long
1.5k words
3.2
11.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This is my first time writing, and I couldn't really get into the feel of a male character, so... Yeah.

Here you go, hope you enjoy it, feedback of any kind is always welcome!***

*

As I walked, I could feel the guys' stares lingering on my body. I mean, I was trying to look good, but still. I took the left that took me to my boyfriend's apartment building, and climbed the stairs when I got there. When I did, I was careful to make sure that my black denim mini-skirt didn't ride up too far, just enough to make guys think about wanting me, but not enough to embarrass myself because some guys saw my black thong in the middle of the street.

I pressed the button to call the elevator to the ground floor, and when it got there, I stepped in, pressed the button to get to the 3rd floor, and leant back against the wall. I made sure I was nearly popping out of my tight black tank top, but not quite, I made sure my thong and my bra were neither completely visible nor completely invisible, and I made sure my long, soft black hair was appropriately fluffed and looked good for once. I held out my iPhone and quickly took a picture, then waited for the doors to open. The second they did, I left the elevator, and walked down the hall to my boyfriend; I knew this was his only day off for 2 weeks, and I wanted to make it special for him. I knew my only make-up was fine, and I wanted to make him feel better because we'd been talking throughout the week and he was feeling like shit again. I got to his door, and knocked on it. He answered after a few seconds, and I smiled at him the instant he opened the door. I saw him smile back, then he leant down and wrapped his arms around my waist, and I slid my arms around his neck. I pressed my face against the crook of his neck, breathing deep and making sure it was imprinted into my mind. He pulled back a little, so I moved back too, but I made sure that I left my hands on his chest, playing with his shirt buttons.

"Not that I'm not extremely happy and pleased to see you, baby,"-I could almost feel his happiness-"but why are you here?" He asked, smiling at me and looking into my eyes. I knew I'd done everything correctly, because I could feel his eyes travelling down my body as I pressed against him slightly more. I played with his shirt buttons as I spoke, trying to make it look like I was nervous about this, which was technically true, I guess.

"I just wanted to see you, baby." I smiled up at him, looking into his eyes. I'd hoped I'd done my mascara right, just enough to make my bright, light ice blue eyes seem brighter, but not so much that I looked like a desperate racoon. "Plus, I knew this was your only day off for a while, so I wanted to spend some time with you, baby." I smiled again, and he moved so that our lips met for a second.

He pulled back slightly, looked right into my eyes, and said; "Thank you, baby. You're the most perfect girlfriend, and I love you more than I ever thought I ever thought I could."

I felt my cheeks heating up, and I pulled him towards me and kissed him. Here he was, this absolute hunk of a man, about 6' 3, long-ish brown hair, an amazing body, and he was the nicest guy I ever could've hoped to meet. Not to mention he was hung like a horse and not afraid to take me roughly if either of us wanted it.

He pulled back again, then stepped out of the doorway enough for me to squeeze past him into his tiny apartment. I walked over to his leather couch, and sat down, leaning back and crossing my legs at the knees. He came over and sat next to me, wrapping one arm around my shoulders and pulling me into him, and sliding his other hand over the one that I had placed on his upper thigh. I interlaced my fingers with his, and then looked up at him. I caught him looking at me, and I smiled at him. I moved my hand from underneath his, then placed it on his cheek. He leant down until our lips met, and I kissed him back. He slowly kissed me, knowing how I wanted him and making me wait for it. As I kissed back, I opened my mouth and he slid his tongue into my mouth. As he kissed me hard enough to make me breathless, he was sliding his hand up my thigh, and onto my hip. Then his hand slowly slid further up, moving over my shirt and up to my breasts, in which I had concealed a condom (the main good thing about having 16DD boobs and being fairly skinny is being able to hide things in between them). He fondled my boob for a minute, then slid my shirt over my head. When my shirt was off, I pushed him back to a sitting position and straddled him. He undid my bra strap as I undid his shirt, and I grabbed my dark pink bra before it fell. I grabbed the condom and placed on the table next to his couch, and I kissed him again. I then removed my bra, threw it behind me, not caring anymore, and carried on undoing his shirt. When I finally got it undone, I pulled it off of his wide shoulders and slid my hands down his chest and stomach, feeling his abs reacting to my touch. When my hands got down to his trousers, I instantly unbuttoned them and pulled down the zip. I slid my hand into his boxers, and pulled out his monstrous cock. I ran my hand along his 11-inch penis as we kissed, then I sat back down next to him. I bent over so that my head was in his lap, and I slid the tip of him inside of my mouth, running my hand down his shaft while I slowly slid more inside. When I got about halfway down, I pulled the entire thing out, then slid him right the way inside of my mouth, and down my throat. I felt him getting dangerously close to climax, and I no longer cared. I felt him put his hands behind my head, and thanked god that I didn't have a gag reflex. As he held my head where it was, with his entire 11-inches inside of my throat, slid my tongue around what I could, and then he came; as he did, it shot straight down my throat and into my stomach, and I loved the feel of it.

When he was done, I pulled him out of me, then laid on the floor with my legs open to him. He came over, got onto his knees, then pulled off my thong and my skirt, simply throwing them behind him. He leant over me and kissed me, and I felt his hand find my already soaked core. He started slowly rubbing me, then he slid his middle finger inside of me, although I was as ready as possible right then. After a thorough fingering, he placed himself my swollen lips, and slowly pressed against them. My mouth opened slightly, and I let out a small moan. He pulled out, then pushed back in, sliding right the way in this time. He leant back, hands on my hips as he slowly screwed me into oblivion. I was close to finishing already, so I wrapped my legs around his back, and started teasing my nipples, which were already rock hard. I slid my free hand between my legs and started rubbing my crotch as he pumped, feeling one of the best orgasms of my life coming on. I convulsed and arched my back, not bothering to stop the low, guttural moans of pure ecstasy from escaping between my lips. He then pulled out, and I realised how close he had been to climax. I grabbed a hold of his length, and rubbed his shaft, slowly rolling his foreskin back and forth while trying to pleasure him the best I could without letting him move from between my legs. He just placed one hand on my boob, playing with it while I tweaked the opposite nipple. When he finally came, he fired his load onto my stomach and up to my chest, and then he lowered his head. He just collapsed next to me, on hand resting in between my legs, and the other around my shoulders, which I used as a pillow. He seemed exhausted from pleasuring me, and I was fine with not talking, I wasn't even sure if I could move yet. So, we just lay there, completely silent, until we finally fell asleep.