It's Good To Have An Older Sister Ch. 04

Story Info
Sisters love to lick.
3.6k words
4.31
101.7k
12

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 08/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers

Hi Jane here and here's part 4 of my sex story. I sure hope you like it so far. If you like stories about young girls fucking and sucking write and tell me your story! I'll finger myself reading it and share it with my sister!

The time flew by and before we knew it, Joann, my older sister, was calling us that it was 11PM and mom and dad would be home very soon. Tommy and I got up and dressed putting us back together.

We walked upstairs when Joann was sitting in the living room with her robe on. She had let the bottom part of the robe drop open showing us a great deal of her beautiful legs! She smiled at us and I saw Tommy looking at her legs. My sister is 20 and so much prettier than I am! I am only 18, well almost.

My sister is really built too with nice firm round tits and a really great ass. She is tall, 5'9" and know how to tease a guy real good! She stretched and let the robe fall open even more showing us her very small pink panties. She said: "God it's so hot in here!

She stood up and opened her robe completely. God!! She had on a long tee shirt that just covered her panties and pussy. She wasn't wearing a bra and her full breasts and nipples were sticking out like rocks. Tommy just stood there looking at her. I was looking too! She smiled at both of us and asked; "Well you guys, did you have fun? Hey no fair looking Tommy!" She smiled like a devil!

Tommy blushed and said: "Oh sorry Joann, I couldn't help it!"

I said: "Yes! We had a good time."

I officially and politely introduced Tommy to Joann for the first time. She shook his hand as she smiled at him seductively leaving her rob opened. She said: "So!! This is Tommy. Did you know I use to date your brother."

He smiled back and said: "Yes, he told me! I think he still likes you!"

She smiled and said: "He does? Well!! Tell him me should call me sometime!".

And then, she hugged him. She hugged my fucking boyfriend with her rob opened and her tits hanging out!! I broke them up and told her: "Tommy has to go home! He has to get out of here before mom gets home!"

He left and I asked Jo: "What the hell was that?"

She just smiled and told me: "Well I wanted to feel his cock! Didn't you see it pushing out from his jeans? Oh Jane you have so much to learn. But how was it? How was he? Did he fuck you good? Did you get off? You looked like it!"

I said: "Oh yes! Yes he did! It was great I can't wait to do it again!"

She smiled and asked me: "You want to use the vibrator baby? You want your older sister to get you off again before you go to bed?"

I told her: "No, I just want to go to sleep and lay there and think about feeling Tommy's cock inside me. Oh Jo it was so good"

She asked me: "So how big is he?"

I told her:" Maybe 6 or 7 inches! I'm not completely sure. He looked big and felt big to me when he was inside me."

I went up to bed. I didn't shower or anything I wanted to just fall asleep thinking about what Tommy and I just did! Oh god it felt so dam good! His cock made me cum like nothing I had ever had before. It wasn't the same as that big vibrator Jo has in her room. It was softer but better! I fell asleep in seconds.

I don't know what time it was, but Jo came into my room and began to rub me directly between my legs with her hands! I woke up and asked her: "What are you doing?"

She said: "She couldn't sleep and wondered if I would help her, like she had helped me the other day"

I moaned and slid over letting her into my bed. She immediately took my hand and put it on her pussy. She was naked under the tee shirt and wet! She only had on that tee shirt now, and she sat up pulling the tee over her head. Then she laid back down next to me and aid: Make me cum Janie you know what I like!"

I said: "OK! OK I just woke up! Give me a second Jo!"

She said as she licked my right tit: "So rub my pussy and tell me everything you guys did tonight! Tell me every sexy detail!"

So while I began finger fucking my older sister's pussy, I told her exactly what happened in the basement with Tom before she showed up to watch! She pulled out every dam sexy detail out of me! She told me:" Suck my nipples Jane! Suck and lick them while you finger me!"

So as I fingered her pussy I sucked her nipples and had her breathing hard in minutes. I moved over her and licked my way down her fantastic body. She spread her thighs wide for me as my head moved over her trimmed hairy mound and in-between her pussy lips. When my lips touched her pussy hole she arched her ass up in the air and began to fuck my lips and tongue. I circled her slit with my tongue as my two fingers pumped deep into her hole!

I licked that pussy hard and fast and she moaned and pumped it into my mouth! She was rolling her head from side to side and lifting her ass up off the bed trying to fuck my mouth! I put a third finger into her and we continued like that for a very long time. My mouth started sucking the top part of her cunt hitting her clit, while my 3 fingers fucked her pussy hole as fast as I could make then go in and out of her cunt! I worked on her, lapping her pussy and clit while my fingers fucked her into 2 very strong orgasms!

After the second one I came up and she kissed me and held me saying: "God you are really getting good at this little sister! Maybe I should move in with you! I could let you lick my pussy every night before I go to bed!"

I told her: "Well I'm going to sleep now so you go back to your room and I'll stay here."

She smiled, kissed me again and slid out of my bed. She put her tee shirt back on and left saying: "Thanks sis!"

She gave my nipple a deep kiss and stuck her tongue in my mouth! She said: "It's great having a younger sister! Oh I asked mom and she told me we can have the party at out house next weekend."

I said: "Oh good I can hardly wait!"

She said: "Neither can I! It's going to be so much fun!"

The weekend came and Jo and I cleaned the basement and went to get food and cokes!! We were all ready by 6 PM.

Both of us went to get dressed. Jo had on her red leather skirt and a halter-top. God!! She was really built! I put on my skirt and tank top. I looked in the mirror and said: "God! I wish I had tits like Joann!"

We went down stairs to wait for our group. Mom asked us how many were coming over and I told her 7 or 8. I'm not sure! She told us that she and dad would be up in their room. I wondered if they were going to have sex? Did they still have sex? Was dad's cock big or small thick or thin? Humm? Was he any good?" Did he eat mom's pussy? Even better, did she suck his cock and let him cum in he mouth?"

Finally, Jo broke the trance I was in and said: "I going to put on some music want to join me? Mom told me she would let them in and send them all downstairs!"

Jo and I went down the stairs and put the CDs on . She started to dance around. Her body was so hot! So dam hot! I'm sure the boys will ask her to go in the back room a lot tonight! The group started to arrive and by 8:30 PM everyone was there by 9 PM.

This time we had an even number of boys and girls four each. We all were dancing and having a good time when Barb told me: "Hey Jane! It's your party but when are the games starting?"

I said: "Oh OK barb, I'll start them now!"

I told everyone: "Ok!! OK you guys the games are now going to begin."

I looked around the room and said: First I want all a guy volunteer."

Tommy raised his hand first. I smiled and said: "Don't you want to hear what I am going to have you do first?"

He smiled and said: "I trust you Jane!"

I said: "OK Tommy. First you'll be blindfolded. Then you must take your cock out of your pants. Each girl who wants to play will open their blouses and pull their bras up or off. They will each stand in front of you and let you feel their breasts. You have to pick one girl each time you feel a breast! When you pick the girl, and if she is the right one, you get to go in the back room with that lady for 10 minutes of whatever you two want to do, except fucking. There's no fucking tonight, but oral is OK. The rest of us well be watching your cock grow hard from feel all those titties!"

We all laughed and after Tom was blindfolded, the girls got in line and opening there blouses and pulled up their bras. Except Jo, she wasn't wearing one. Tommy had his eyes covered really good and tight. He stood there as Barb came up to him. Everyone was quiet so he couldn't hear voices. He lifted his hands looking for a tit! When he located it, he moved his hands over the breast and we all saw her nipples start to grow and so did his cock!!

He said: "I have no idea! They're pretty big so I'll guess Betty!"

He was wrong. The group said: "Nope not Betty!"

The next girl moved up and Tommy felt her breasts. He said: "Sue!"

I said: "Wrong again Tommy!"

This time my sister Jo came up in front of him and pulled her blouse wide open. Since she had no bra on, everyone got to see all of her beautiful breasts! Tommy took his hands and moved them to her lovely breasts. Her nipples were already hard! They pointed out at least an inch! We could all see Tommy's cock getting harder and harder with each girl. But, when he felt Jo's tits with those hard nipples, it grew faster until it was sticking straight out of his jeans!

As he squeezed her breasts, he moved his hand all over them for quiet a long time before finally say: "Hum! I don't think I have ever felt these before , so I'm going to guess Jo, Jane's sister!"

He was right and they pulled the blindfold off his eyes! We all watched his hands still on Jo's tits! He was still squeezing them and she was smiling! She took his hand and walked to the back room with my boyfriend! Dam it!

I sat there wondering what they were doing and realized he was eating her pussy and giving her one hell of a great orgasms! They didn't come out when I rapped on the door.

Then Barb asked: "So what's next? What's the next game?"

I said: "OK let's give them a few more minutes and then we'll play the next game. We danced and partied for10 or 15 minutes! Finally I said: "The next game is going to start in 5 minutes." But still they hadn't come out from the back room!

As I said: "OK let get started on the next game.", Jo opened the door and they walked back out! Tommy's face was covered with her cum!

She smiled at me and whispered: "His cock isn't as big as his brother's but it cums the same. Want a taste?"

She tried to kiss me but I stopped her. I ran up stairs to see if my parents were up in their bedroom! They were, and it was dark in their room!. I was sure they were fucking or sucking! So I came down and said: "The next game is called Twister with a spin. So everyone get a partner."

I picked Tommy quickly before Joann could grab him! My sister picked Steve! I told her one-day that he had the biggest cock of the group. It was huge and I guess she remembered that about him!

The couples all stood facing each other! I said: "OK here's how it's played. When I spun the wheel and a color is picked, the girl and/or guy who are standing on that color has to remove a piece of clothing. The first person that gets down to one piece of clothing wins the game and he and she will go into the back room. Or should it be a couple?"

The group said: "Individual. And, if it's a girl gets to decide if she goes in the back with the guy she is standing with, or who also gets down to one piece of clothing too. It might be another person than the she is standing with now. OK?"

They all said:" YES! Sound fun!"

So we began! So I spun the wheel and blue came up, three girls took off their tops, well they pulled them up over their bras but didn't pull them off, incase my mother came down stairs. One boy had to take his top off too! I spun the wheel again and red came up. Joann had to pull her red leather skirt up over her hips showing all of full ass and her beautiful long silky legs. She had green bikini panties on and they were stained! It was her wetness coming from her pussy after Tommy licked her. We now each had at least one piece of clothing removed. The boys were all standing around in their underwear one had his shirt off too. The girls all had their skirts on except Jo but all of them had their blouses, tee shirts, sweaters, etc. up over their tits!

The guys were chanting green make it green. Barb had on green bikini panties! I spun the wheel and it just missed green and landed on white. Two of the girls and all of the guys had to drop their panties and underwear. The guys stood there with their cocks hanging down out and depending on their excitement, they were either sticking out or hanging down!

While the girls all laughed, Jo was checking them out! I waited a few minutes and watched the guys' cocks grow as they watched the girls. Jo flashed them a shot of her pussy and they all moaned! The girls laughed and we all started to flash the guys. The guys were having a great time!!

Sue said: "Spin it again Jane1" I did and it landed on blue again. Barb pulled down her panties and said: "Mumm? I wonder whom I will take with me to the back room."

All the boys raised their hands, but Barb was eyeing Steve's cock, which was sticking up in the air. He was really hard! She took his hand and they went into the back room! The rest of us got dressed and started dancing again. Steve and Barb were gone maybe 40 minutes. Each came out fixing their clothes and smiling.

We continued to play and most everyone got a turn. Jo got to go into the back room twice. Beginner's luck Barb told me. Steve and her were in the back for over an hour! When he came out he looked like he had been rapped! His shirt was ripped and Jo had her blouse open with what looked like cum on her chest! I was wondering if Steve tittie fucked her!

The party was going well when all to soon it was time for the circle. Jo asked me: "Jane, what's the circle?"

I told her: You are going to have to wait and see Jo."

We sat around in the circle with the guys stroking heir cocks and the girls sitting their spread eagle showing the boys their pussy. I said well since Jo is my sister I think I should pass the next game to someone else!"

Sue said: "OK I'll do it1 Sue stood up and the rest of the girls stood up with their skirts up over their hips. Each girl had on her panties but the leg was pulled to the sides so all the pussies were showing.

The boys sat there watching Jo. Sue said: "Jo since you are new here, you are excused from this next game."

Jo said: "I'll play I don't care! Let me play!"

Sue said: "OK, You can play if you want too, in fact you can first. I want you to move around to each girl and check to see if their pussy has any boy cum in it! No one should have fucked in the back room. Only oral sex is allowed here."

Jo smiled and said: "OK whose first ladies?"

Sue said: "Wait a minute Jo. Of if you don't want to do that you can come over here and just check me out."

Jo looked around the room and said: "I'll check you Sue.:

Sue came over and stood in front of Jo. She told Jo to get on her knees. She did and as Sue pulled her panties further to the side, Jo took her fingers and pulled her panties all the way over her very shaved pussy ripping them. Sue dropped them on the floor. Sue stood there with her legs spread wide and one leg still in her panties. Jo inserted a finger and Sue jumped a little. When Jo pulled her finger out of Sue's pussy it was wet. But, it was wet with Sue's juice.

Sue said; "Well that's one way to check, but you have to get much closer to my pussy and look real good."

Jo smiled up at her and moved in. Her face was about an inch away. Jo stuck out her tongue and licked up Sue's slit! Sue pushed her pussy into Jo's mouth and Jo wrapped her arms around Sue's ass and pulled her in.

The group started to whisper, chanting: "Eat her! Eat her! Make her cum! Make her cum Jo!"

We all watched as Jo eat Sue's pussy like a champ! She had Sue whimpering in seconds and finally Sue had to be held up by the boys. The boys stood there holding Sue under her arms with their cocks pointing at Jo as she sucked on Sue's pussy.

Jo saw the hard cocks and took one in each hand. She licked Sue's pussy and jerked off the cocks at the same time. God she was so brave and so very evil! I was so hot watching her. As Jo sucked Sue's pussy really fast and hard, Sue had a fucking major climax! Jo pulled back and said: "Who is next? Anyone else want a little oral sex?"

The two boys stepped up closer to Jo! Jo put then next to each other in front of Sue and began to suck each cock. First the one on the right and then the one on the left! Back and forth she moved her head sucking both guys until they shot huge loads of cum on my sister's face and mouth! When it was over Barb said: "Well that was exciting! Jo you're in the club baby! And I bet you are going to show us a lot of new and sexy things just like you did! That's a first, sucking two guys at the same time!."

Jo said: "I'll do my best with all of you. But do you ever play a game where a girl and a girl get to go back in the room? If not you should try it! Or a boys with a boys would maybe be even better to watch!"

The boys said: "No way I'm not sucking any guy's cock! I want girls."

She just laughed and said: "Well guys, both are good! And, will we ever fuck at these parties?"

The group said: "No! This is an oral party only. But what you do on your own time is up to you Jo"

She smiled and finally wiped her face removing the cum dripping off her chin! It was sexy and strange at the same time. Barb said: "I'll let you all know when the next party will be. I guess we better get ready to go home."

Jo said: "I'm already home so any guy, or girl who wants to stay and play some more is welcome to do so?"

But, they all left! I looked at my sister Jo and my boyfriend Tommy and wondered what they actually did in the back room. I walked Tom to the door and stood on the porch kissing him and letting him feel my tits and ass. I said: :You better tell me tomorrow what Jo and you did in the back room. YOU better tell me everything!"

He smiled and said: "Sure babe don't worry. See you tomorrow!"

NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers