It's Good To Have An Older Sister Ch. 05

Story Info
Tom tells her what he did with her sister.
4.5k words
4.36
131.7k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 08/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers

After the big party at my house I was very concerned about what my boyfriend Tommy and my older sister had done in the back room after one of our oral games. She was so beautiful and older than I was. I was almost 18 and had very little knowledge about how to please a boy sexually! She was 20 and had been with a bunch of guys. She had the experience!

So when Tom picked me up on Friday night we parked and I asking me: "So what did you and my sister do in that back room the other night?"

He said: "Well Jane, you know we were all playing the game and I didn't plan to be with your sister. I was hoping it would be you."

I said: "Just tell me what evil thing she did to you or have you do to her?"

Tommy said: “Well you remember I was blindfolded and had to guess which girl's breasts I had in my hand. If I guessed correctly, me and the girl could go into the back room and give each other oral sex.”

She yea I know all that but what did you do in that back room Tommy?”

He said: “Well, I guessed wrong twice and then guessed right when your sister with the really big tits stood there letting me feel her up! She has the best and biggest breasts in the group. So I think that's why I knew it was she. Since I elected to play this game, I had nothing to say about which girl I got to go in the back room with.”

She said: “Well I was very jealous!!”

Tommy said: “I wished it was you Jane. I would have much rather gone in the back room with you.”

Jane said: “OK! OK Tommy just tell me what happened.”

Here is Tommy’s story. Tommy told Jane that her sister made them both sit down and as she faced him she told him to take her top completely off. He did and since she didn't have a bra on, her tits were now right in his face with all the lights on! Jane’s sister said: "You know Tommy, I really love it when a guy plays with my breasts and nipples. I love t have them sucked and pulled on! It drives me crazy! Would you make do that for me? Would you play with my breasts and suck and love to my nipples for me?”

Tom said: “God Jane, I felt my cock get hard almost immediately! You know how big your sister's tits!”

She told him: "Yes!! I know how beautiful she is and any guy would love to have those big tits in his hands and mouth! What else happened?"

He said: “Well she laid back against the sofa and just let me have complete access to her body! She moved her hand over my cock, which was still sticking out of my jeans. She unsnapped and unzipped them. She pulled my jeans and shorts down to my knees!”

Joann told me: "You know your brother has a bigger cock that yours but I bet yours is harder and you cum more than he does. Would you like it if I sucked on your cock Tommy? I know Jane has sucked you off but let me show you how a cock should be sucked! I really want to suck you dry baby!"

Tommy moaned just thinking about it. Then he said: “God Jane, I moaned hearing her say she really wanted to suck my cock! Since I had been sucking and playing with her hard, full tits with the lights on, I was rock hard. God Jane her nipples were so big and long and red! My cock was so dam hard from looking at them and feeling them and sucking on them!”

Jane said: “Yea my sister is a cock teaser! What else did she make you do?”

Tom took a deep breath and said: “She told me to lie down and when I did she slid between my legs and took my cock in her hands. She teased the hell out of me making me so dam hard! I have never been that hard in my life! Your sister is good let me tell you! She got me so close to cumming 3 or 4 times before she let me do it! When I finally shot off, I was like a cannon! When I finished, she smiled up at me and rubbed her face with any cum that had leaked out of her mouth! It was like she wanted her face to have cum on it! She acted like she was in a porno movie Janie! She loved it when I shot my load all over her.”

Jane said: “Yea, and I know why too! She wanted to show me that she made you cum and that it made me upset! Bitch!!!"

Tommy then said: “Then she started to jerk me off awhile and then cover the head of my cock with her mouth and suck on it again! When she stop sucking she would go back to beating me off. She even licked my ass hole and balls taking each one in her mouth!! God Jane! She really had me going crazy! I begged her to let me cum and she just laughed!! Finally she began to do that thing you do, deep throat me! Only she would twist the base of my cock pushing down on it! That made my cock maybe 2 inches longer. God!! When I did cum, it was with such force I almost passed out! Then we sat there for a few minutes saying nothing.”

Jane listen to him and then asked Tommy: “Well I'm afraid to ask but I will anyway, what did she have you do to her?"

He took a drink of soda and then said: “Well before she sucked my cock she made me eat her pussy until she got off. She covered my face with the cum Jane.”

Jane shook her head and asked: “And?"

He told her: “She stood in front of me and slowly lifted her red leather skirt about her waist! She asked if I had ever eaten a "women's pussy" not a little girl's?”

Tommy said: "The only pussy I have ever ate was your sister, Jane's pussy!"

Joann smiled and told me: “Kneel on the floor in front of the old chair.”

I did and she sat in the chair and put a leg over each arm. “God Jane, your sister is really built! She opened her legs wide and I could see all of her pussy and ass. My mouth waters just thinking about her body! But you're right, she is a bitch!"

Jane said: “What else Tom?”

He felt she was made and reminded him he didn’t pick her it was a game. She said she knew and she wasn’t mad.

Tom then told her: “So Joann sat there wide open and had my face inches away from her pussy. I could smell her sex Jane. Then she made me beg to eat her pussy while she fingered herself in front of me.”

Jane asked: “So did you? Did you beg to eat her?”

He said: “God Jane! Yes, yes I did what she told me. God Janie! I was kneeling right in front of her and her pussy was only inches away from my face. I could smell her musk as she pumped her fingers in and out of her pussy! God Jane she rubbed her wet fingers all over my lips and face. I was so hot!"

Tommy took a break and said: " So I did Jane, I begged her to eat her!”

Jane said: “And what did she do?

Tom said: “Joann told me: "Let me see how you eat pussy Tommy. You don't have very much experience so you better do what I tell you when I tell you!"

I told her: "I will Jo! I will!"

She smiled at me and told me: "OK, put your finger in me and fuck me with it!"

I began to pump her pussy with my finger you know in and out in and out as she watched me. She yelled: "Use two now! Now dam it!"

I put two fingers in her and she told me: Faster fuck me faster!"

God Jane I was fingering her as fast as I could make my fingers go! Honest to god they were moving so fast that my arm started to hurt! Finally when I could do it any longer I started to change hands and fingers when I heard her say: "Oh shit Tommy, if you can't do it right with your fingers use you mouth! Suck me baby!"

I moved in and she took my head and pushed it into her pussy hard! She was so wet my face was covered with her juices almost immediately! She told me: “Lick me! Lick me faster! Come on Tommy lick my pussy like you licked Jane's!”

I began to lap her pussy like a dog! I mean I was licking her as fast as I could. When my tongue started to get tired. So I sucked her pussy in and she hit me on top of the head. She yelled at me: "Did I tell you to suck me yet? Did I? Go back to licking me!"

So I started to lick her again. This went on for a good 15 minutes until finally she moaned and said: Now Tommy OH!! GOD!! Suck it now baby! Suck my clit Tommy!"

I looked at your sister’s pussy and God Jane, her clit was huge."

Jane told him: "Yes, I know. It get really big when she is going to cum!"

Tom looked at her and asked: "How do you know that? Have you ever seen her pussy? How do you know her clit is big?"

Jane told him: "We're sisters Tommy. I have seemed her masturbating with a hairbrush and a vibrator so big you wouldn't believe it!"

Tom just kept looking at her. He asked: "Are you mad Jane? It was part of the game you know. I still would rather had been you with you."

I told him: "No, I'm not mad Tom. Just a little sad and pissed at my sister for making you do all that!"

He said: "Well that's not the end. She made me do something else too Jane. I didn't want to do it but she made me! Honest. She had me so worked up she told me to put my cock in her pussy!"

She looked at him with big eyes and asked: “And you did!"

He said! "Yes! I did! I fucked her for about 2or 3 minute before she told me to stop fucking her and go back to licking her! God I didn't want to stop because she is built so dams great and I was so hard! I'm sorry Jane! But, she's spread wide open with her legs over the arms of that big chair, her pussy musk is on my face and my cock was so dam hard from the desire she built up in me. I couldn't help it! She told me to put it in her pussy. God she sounded so sexy and mean at the same time. I was scared and I did what she told me! I sank my cock all the way into her with one push! She's much bigger than you are down there! She took my small cock inside her with no trouble at all. Then she hissed at me to fuck her harder and to fuck her faster! She sounded like some witch or something. I was scared! I pushed my cock in and out of her like a mad man before she stopped me. I was almost ready to cum too. But, I don't think she was even worked up that much! She told me to put my mouth back on her pussy and I better make her cum this time!"

Tom said: “So I did what she told me to do and in a few minutes she moaned real loud and pulled my head even harder into her pussy locking her thighs around the sides of my head and fucked my face hard. She cried out again when she climaxed and almost flooded my mouth with her cum. When she recovered she told me: "Not bad for a kid!" It was then that she pushed me back on to the sofa and told me just how much she like me to suck her tits. Two minutes later she was between my legs sucking my cock! Two minutes after that, I was ready to cum. But, like I told you before she held me back a bunch of times. Finally I shot off in her mouth! She liked it I know she did Jane!

Jane said: “How do you know for sure Tommy?”

Tom said: “Because she smiled at and licked her lips and sucked her fingers taking all of the excess cum off of them. Then she smiled at me again as we got dressed. She walked out looking for you! She told me: "Hurry up Tommy, I want my sister to see your cum on my face! That will piss her off!"

Tommy held Jane’s hand and asked her: "So are you mad at me? I'm sorry baby!"

Tommy and Jane held each other and kissed and touched each other for a long time. They didn't eat or suck each other, and they didn't fuck either that night! They held each other and he told her how much he liked being with her.

Jane told him: "I loved you! Oh Tommy I love you so much baby."

He said: "I love you too Janie."

They talked about a bunch of things they wanted to do and then she asked him: "So how was my sister? Is she better than I am? Did she suck your cock better than I do?"

Tom said: "Different than you do it. You do it with love! She does it like some type of animal so whore. It's not the same as when we do it together Jane."

Jane smiled and kissed him. He pulled apart and said: "Let's go to the back yard of my house and park in the ally.”

They did and made love for a few hours before she had to go home. They got in the back seat and as he sat there facing her as she straddled him with her legs. Kneeling facing him, she said: "Suck my little tits Tommy. They're not as big or full as my older sister, but I like them sucked as much as she does."

He unbuttoned her blouse, and this time I took off my bra. I opened my blouse all the way and let him worked on my breasts for a long time.

Tommy’s lips and tongue felt so good on her nipples! His hands were gentle and his mouth pulled on my nipples easy. I looked down and saw my tits all wet from his mouth and tongue. I said: "Well look at my nipples now Tommy. They are huge! Look how long you got them!"

Tommy smiled into my eyes and put his mouth back on one of then sucking like a baby. Jane held his head and pressed his face into her breasts! His lips felt so good. She whispered in his ear: "Oh Tommy, your lips feel so nice on my breasts. Would you put your lips on my pussy and lick my pussy like you are licking my nipples? Please lick my pussy baby! I want to cum! You are driving me crazy with your mouth and tongue!"

Tom smiled at her and worked on getting her small pair of shorts opened and down off of her legs. She lifted her ass up off the seat and felt her shorts and panties coming down and off her legs together.

Tommy smiled up at her as he knelt on the floor of the car and she lay back lifting one leg up over the bad of the seat. He put the other one over his shoulder. She felt his hot breath moving up my leg and the touch gave her chills. She shook from the thrill of his breath on her warm flesh. She moaned as her young lover began to lick her pussy, her very swollen pussy!

Tommy’s lips were all she needed to make her so very happy! She lay there enjoying his mouth on my pussy and the feeling she was receiving. It was pushing her higher and higher with passion! Then she remembered she would be 18 in 5 days! 5 DAYS!! She was thinking: “Mummm! Tommy! I wondered what you're going to get me for my birthday. And, I wonder what we'll do that night? I know one thing I'm going to have you eat me that night too.”

He hit her clit with his tongue and started her moaning and lifting her hips. She told him: "OH god Tommy! Oh yes baby! Lick me! Lick me there! Lick my clit! I'm going to cum!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!!! Goddddd!!!! Tommy I'm cumming baby!!!!!!!"

He was really going at it and it felt so good. Her little ass was bouncing up of the seat as his tongue was buried deep inside her sweet young pussy! She wondered if Jo's pussy was as sweet to Tommy as her own? She moaned again: “Mummm! You’re going to make me cum. Oh yes I’m cumming! Now! OHHH TOMMYYYYYY!!!!!! OH YESSSSSSSSSS!”

Orgasm after orgasm sweep over her and she held his head between my thighs and told him: "Oh Tommy! You're so good!! Lick me baby!. Keep licking me! I'm going to cum again! Now!! Ohhh! Ahhhhhhhh! OHHHHHHHHH!!! GODDDD!!! TOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She pumped and pumped her little pussy into his mouth and he licked her and licked her until she cried out again! When she did, he sucked in her clit and held it in his teeth licking it over and over with his teeth! Jo had taught him that and he was glad she did because it sent Jane off again into another super orgasm!

Her body was shaking and was creating a pool of sweat when Tommy got done with her body! He moved up on top of her and kissed her deeply. He said: "I love doing that to you Jane! I love it to see your body going crazy because of what I'm doing to it. I get so hard when you cum on my face and call out my name!!"

She held him tight feeling his hard cock on my naked leg. She asked him: "Do you want my mouth down there Tommy? Do you want me to suck your cock?"

He was rubbing and humping on her smooth young thigh and she knew he wanted to get off. He said softly: "Can we do it Jane? I had a rubber. Can we fuck tonight?"

She said; "Oh Tom I want that so bad. Put it in me baby! Put your cock in my pussy and fuck me silly!"

He positioned his cock at the center of her pussy and she used her hands to guide him into her deeper. In order not to hurt her, Tommy, slowly, so very slowly, inserted his cock inch by inch into my waiting and eager cunt hole. It was all either of them could do not to thrust their pelvis up into each other. She knew her pussy could swallow all of his fat cock it just took a few minutes because she was so young and inexperienced.

When their bodies were touching each other she said: "Oh Tommy you feel so good in my pussy all the way! Hold still and let me feel you. My body always wants you cock to fill my pussy Tommy! Oh God baby! You feel so good. Now make me cum Tommy. Fuck me until I scream!"

He smiled down at her in the dark and began to move in and out of her hot wet pussy slowly and steady making love to her young sweet body! She was already elevating up into his cock from his movements!

She wouldn't last long tonight. Jane was building faster and faster towards a huge climax. She was sure Tommy could tell and he slowed down so she would last longer and not go off so fast! He bent his head and sucked in her left nipple. She held his head as he sucked and licked and kissed her breasts. His hips never stop moving and he kept his wonderful cock rotating around inside her! They were so good together.

Jane moaned out his name as she arched her back and lifted them both up off the backseat! As she thrust up into him, he pushed all the way down into her one last time and held his hard cock deep inside her squeeze pussy! She began to cum! He began to cum inside the rubber. Wave after wave of sexual enjoyment flooded them both! Her cunt squeezed his cock as hard as she could with the walls of her pussy. He was grunting and holding her tight as he emptied his nuts into the rubber inside her.

Jane was learning fast how to squeeze her cunt muscles better and better with each time they fucked! He moaned when he felt my pussy grab his cock tight. She had her hands on his ass pushing him into her and holding him there! He moaned and told me: "Oh Jane! Oh baby! I love this I’m cumming baby!"

She said: "Do it Tommy! Give it to me baby! Give it all to me! Fuck me! Don't hold back!! Cum in me Tommy! OH god, do it baby! I love you!"

He arched his back shoving every fucking inch of his hard cock into her warm, waiting and wanting pussy. It felt like it was in her so deep! So deep! She loved it!! And wanted more! She wanted they to fuck until they couldn't do it any more. But, Tommy gushed so much cum into the rubber he had nothing left.

She could feel him start to deflate inside her pussy! She was thinking (Oh know baby! Don’t shrink now! I want you to stay hard and keep fucking me. Oh god baby I need more of you hard cock! Don't deflate, NOT NOW!! OH GOD!! NO!!)”

But, no matter what she did she couldn't keep him hard any longer. He lay on top of her panting and kissing her. They held each other and she told him. If I suck you will you get hard again?"

He told me: "Oh god Jane, I don't know. I really don't know. I think you drained me tonight! We did it so fast and so hard. I have never cum so much."

She held him and wondered if her fucking sister knew of a way to keep a guy hard once he had exploded hard into her pussy? She would make a point of asking her when she talked to her again!"

Finally Jane told him: "I have to get up! I guess I better get straighten out and go in! But, I want you to come over tomorrow night!”

He said: “Tomorrow is Sunday Jane.”

She said: “Yes, Sunday night I want you back here and I want you to fuck me again. In fact come over tomorrow afternoon too! We'll do it then and tomorrow night. I want to fuck at least twice tomorrow Tommy! We are going down in the basement and fuck baby."

She smiled as she told him and he smiled back. He said: "I know I'll be OK by then Jane. We can do it again then!"

She said: "If we can be alone. But I bet my sister will bug us. The hell with her, we'll fuck even if she is there! OK?"

He said: "OK"

Jane went in to her house and he went home. She couldn't wait until tomorrow. She went into her sister's room and took the big round vibrator back to her room. She rubbed the long hard cylinder against her tits and then licked it to get it wet! She was already wet between my legs. She moved the head of the big tool against her pussy and opened her legs wide. She bent her knees like Joann told her to do and slowly inserted it into her pussy hole. She had 4 inches in when she turned it on to the first setting, #1.

NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers
12