It's Got to be the Karma

Story Info
Husband is made to realize the implications of his desires.
3.9k words
4.13
47.5k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's what it's come down to. Everything my husband does, every task he under takes has a direct correlation to making me happy. It's wonderful. He basically lives to satisfy my exulted status as a woman. I need not wonder what its like to have a slave that loves me unconditionally, that has indeed become my reality.

It's kind of funny how it all started quite innocently really. He made it known to me that he had a fetish for my shoes and feet. I thought it unusual at first, but after reading about it on various web sites I began to realize that it was not unusual at all. Given the amount of attention that the media lavishes upon women's shoes and feet, it wouldn't surprise me if half the male population suffered with this obsession.

Did I say suffer? Well from where I'm standing and where my husband is kneeling, I'd say his soul was suffering from the karmic debt that he carries with him from past lives. It's my guess, that this karmic debt is something that a good many males are being required to play out in this life. Opportunity knocks for many women.

Getting back to my husband's foot fetish: I would indulge in his fantasies for a time and truly tried to understand what made it all work. His submissive tendencies were directly connected to his state of arousal, which of course was amusing at first, but became very short lived after the fact. He was, what I understand now is, "topping from the bottom."

I let him get away with that for quite a long time, years in fact. In his blissful state of arousal, he wanted to be my slave for rest of his life. From here on he'd promise to do anything that would make me happy. What ever it was didn't matter. Then of course he'd orgasm and it was all over.

I eventually got bored with the play acting and began to challenge my husband while he was in his blissful state of submission. I would call him a big phony. That he was just lying to me and himself. Maybe it's what his dick wanted but not what he really wanted.

I would deliberately ruin his submissive scene and leave him hanging to fend for himself. Self gratification was his only recourse. I had some understanding of orgasm denial, but that would leave my husband thinking with only his dick. I wanted his heart, and I knew his dick would just follow along.

Again, I wanted to know the whys behind his fetishes and submissive tendencies. Was there a spiritual connection? There had to be. My husband explained to me that these feeling went back to his earliest childhood memories. I believe in past lives and that we continue to reincarnate until we balance our debt to the cosmos. This submissive feeling had to be part of his karma.

At that moment a light bulb went off in my head. A complete picture came into view. Was it the absolute truth? Who knows; but it made sense to me.

Karma! Male and female karma intertwined for who knows how many millenniums. Though I believe we were created as equals; through out history we never got our equal share. It wasn't that long ago when we were nothing but property, an extension of our husband's assets. In Canada we weren't even considered persons under the law until the early 1900's.

I came to believe that the dark ages really weren't that long ago, and this made sense to me why so many men are born with theses fetishes and submissive tendencies toward women. It's their karma!

Now, or for the time being anyway, it was the female's turn to take control of the marriage relationship, or maybe the world for that matter. The power was being handed to us on a silver platter. The only stipulation was that we had to take the time to understand it in order to take advantage of it.

Now I needed to break the news to my husband that his sexually submissive predisposition is in fact his male karma, and that as a spiritual quest he should fully embrace its implications.

"What implications?" He would muse.

"Yes dear, the implications are as plain as the nose on your face. You need to embrace and incorporate these sexually submissive desires into our everyday lifestyle." I would reply.

"The shame you feel is nothing but your silly little male ego, getting in the way of a greater calling. It's your soul's dire need to live a life of servitude to me, your loving wife. There's nothing to be ashamed of, once you understand the truth behind it all. It makes perfect sense!" I'd continue with a knowing smirk.

I remember he started stuttering. He looked like a deer caught in a pair of headlights. Being a spiritualist as well; it was one to the things that brought us together in the first place.

He knew right away that what I said made all the sense in the world. I still needed to walk him though it, but that of course was all part of the seduction process. Let the fun and training begin!

"We need to talk, and I mean a very serious talk." I'd demand, then continue.

"Actually I'll talk, you listen." First we need to both get comfortable. Now if I sit here, I'll be quite comfortable. You on the other hand will be more comfortable without any clothes on and kneeling here in front of me, in case I need a place to put my feet."

"That's a good boy. I see you're thinking with your dick again. Well that's going to change, from now on it's your heart and soul that will be doing the thinking and your dick will undoubtedly respond the same as it always has."

"It's makes perfect sense now Robert, or maybe I should call you bobby. Your dick has obviously been chosen as the catalyst to guide your heart to the feet of a woman, where your soul can out-picture its divine purpose as her slave."

"I mean, let's face it, a fetish for feet, submissive desires? What other implications could there be?

"It's such a deliciously perfect strategy. I mean, slavery being illegal and all, how else could the universe create a means by which a common man can became enslaved by a woman; but of course, by the use of sexual energy."

"Sexual energy is very powerful. It resides at the instinctive level of the psyche, much like a programmable computer chip. You, my dear bobby, have been programmed from birth to serve women. The desire is so powerful because it's been united with your desire to procreate. It's purely instinctive!"

"Then of course there's the male ego and the so called society norms that get in the way."

"This just adds to your frustration, leaving you feeling confused and humiliated as you try to battle these karmic instincts. This indeed is divine justice, and it's being played out on the world's stage."

"Oh bobby you look so worried. You mustn't be, everything in this life is going to unfold as it was meant to be; I'll be your master and you'll be my slave. It's providence."

"Bobby, you're trembling. Relax and trust your instincts dear; let them guide you up this path of spiritual development. It's very important that you follow your heart and soul in this matter and put aside society's expectations."

"I'm here to help you fulfill your soul's purpose in this life. So you need to trust me completely. You do trust me don't you bobby?"

I had to hold back from chuckling when his eyes glazed over into the hundred mile stare and nodded apprehensively. I had him exactly where I wanted him. Now it was time to reel him in.

"You need to let go bobby. Let go of that silly male ego and society's ridged constraints that pull you away from your divine purpose."

"You know what that purposes is, don't you?" I lifted my leg straight out and deliberately crossed them ever so slowly, allowing the sound of my stockings to rustle. It immediately broke his gaze.

"Now look at my feet. Their very beautiful aren't they? Stockings in sexy sandals, that's one of your favorites isn't it? Yes it is. I know it is. You see I know you bobby, I know what you need, and I'm here to give you what you need, but you need to trust me."

"You will trust me. I'm going to help you satisfy your karmic debt to women, or more precisely; to me. Your debt of course is to make me happy."

"Now my feet look very pretty, wouldn't you agree? You're drawn to them like a moth to a flame."

"See the way the sheer black stocking stretches tightly across my toes; so exquisite! I should have you know that they're very damp with perspiration. Even in the confines of these sexy sandals my feet still find away to get all sweaty and smelly."

With his eyes locked on my foot, I gracefully stretch and flex them as they completely mesmerized him.

"Look at you! You can scarcely contain yourself."

"Put your hands behind your back and lean forward, I want you to take a closer look. Uh, uh, not too close. Just close enough so the scent envelops your mind like an aphrodisiac."

"You may not realize this but I'm offering you a very special gift. It's an opportunity of a life time. It's an opportunity to really fulfill your life's mission."

"How many people even know what their purpose in life is? Most of us go an entire lifetime and still never figure it out; but not you bobby."

"You're one of the lucky ones. You have your road all laid out before you. I'll even pave it for you bobby, all the way to my pretty little feet. Here you can serve me a life time till your soul's content; quite literally."

"What if I was to dangle this delicate little sandal off my toes like this? Would that do any thing for you?"

I couldn't contain my laughter any longer.

"This is just like a cat, toying with her little mouse. The only difference being, you actually enjoy being my little mouse."

I continued to dangle the sandal from my toe, letting it gently swing to and fro, allowing the sight and smell to permeate his psyche.

"Look at the way my slave pines for my feet. They own you. I own you."

"We now know that its not just sex anymore. It goes past sexual desires straight on through to a psychological instinct. You've been wired at the level of your soul to be my slave. You were born in this life to serve at the feet of a woman like myself."

"Not so close slave. Don't you dare touch me without permission. That's something you need to earn."

"How may you ask?"

"First with acknowledgement; you need to completely acknowledge your true roll in this marriage."

"Once I'm satisfied with that step, (I deliberately tapped the end of his nose with my shoe) we'll need to script you an oath of surrender and service to my well being and happiness."

"Oh my, look how your dicky leaped at the thought of that. Your instincts are excellent for my purposes, wouldn't you agree?"

"Then of course there's the question of discipline and punishment."

I raised my eyebrows in anticipation of his reaction. We have a whip we play with once in a while.

Play is the key word here, it was never used to inflict any real pain, but by the look on his face he knew this was going to change.

"Aw bobby, are those tears I see? I do believe we're making real progress here."

"You look so scared. Not of me I hope. I'm only here to help you find your way." I cuddled his head into my lap like I would a little boy.

"Is your infatuation for my feet too much for you? I'm not denying you out of cruelty, well maybe a little; but we need to cross this bridge together and the sooner the better for both of us."

It was plain to see he was in limbo; a man without direction, but he would have his divine direction soon enough. I took hold of his chin and stared down into his tear strained eyes.

"I can't say it pains me to see you suffer like this. Suffering is sometimes a good thing and I think that this is one of those times when it serves to strengthen your soul's resolve."

"I don't want you to think I'm completely heartless. I'm going to grant you some quality time with my foot before we continue on. No, not that foot. The other will do much better."

"Now get down there with your hands behind your back and your chin on the floor in front of my shoe. That's a good boy."

"Isn't that a beautiful sight? What a treat it will be, when you're finally allowed to kiss it."

"Uh, uh, not yet!"

"Now imagine, being allowed to brush your nose over my nylon covered toes with the utmost of reverence as you consume their delicate smell, wallowing uncontrollably in the bliss of it all as it captivates and enslaves you."

"Enslaved! That's what you are you know."

"Enslaved to me and what I represent; restitution for the female gender. So much so that I can deny anything, and you'll accept my decision as law without question." "As an added yoke, you will love what ever I decide. Why? Because you are to understand that what ever I decide is always right."

"Ultimately it's whatever makes me happy. That will always be the correct decision and you will revel in my happiness."

"Now bobby, or should I just call you slave."

"I think I'll move back and forth on that, weather the occasion calls for law making or love making."

"You've learned today that you can cultivate your soul full bliss by pledging your every thought and action to making me happy."

"When ever I am unhappy or discontent your mind will fall into a state of alarm until you've done every little thing in your power to resolve it."

"In the spirit of keeping it simple, I'd say, happy wife, happy life!"

"Now look at you down there. So obedient and patient. At almost any other time I would have let you indulge in your fetish. After all, it only reinforces you enslavement."

"But unfortunately for you, this is not just any other time. You're in my slave training and soul development program. Your true state of bliss has yet to be realized and won't be until you can surrender yourself to my authority, unconditionally with out concern for your own needs and pleasures."

"Permission to kiss my shoe and nuzzle my toes is denied! You can look at them, and you're close enough to smell them so you can partake in that, but nothing more, for now!"

It was a test of wills. Normally I would never try this, knowing he'd never comply. The chemistry in our relationship is definitely changing. The connection with his soul and its heart felt desires is making all the difference.

The blissful ecstasy he's experiencing from relinquishing to my happiness is fast becoming paramount and will, if it hasn't already, over ride all other sexual desires. Even his fetish for my shoes and feet; are merely a means to a higher purpose.

Then when all his efforts are directed towards making me happy, he will have found his heavenly paradise. I was wet just thinking about it.

Power was fast becoming my aphrodisiac.

"Do you see how wonderful it feels to obey me. The subspace you're finding yourself in has never reached this level of surrender has it?"

"It's my personal happiness that feeds your bliss. You're going to be reminded of this until in no uncertain terms will you ever forget it, not even for a split second."

He kneels there with his chin on the floor staring at my shoe like it was the centre of his universe. His fetish is a sexual high, but the task of obeying my commands takes him to an idyllic place in the soul, which cancels out all other distractions.

"You will continue to remember, my happiness is your soulful bliss. This is what we're striving for today. You'll recognize this bliss when it overwhelms all sexual urges and so far I like what I see."

"I think you've earned a reward bobby."

"I'm going to allow you to kiss the floor around my shoe. Isn't that a treat? Without saying a word I want you to thank me by shaking your bare butt back and forth like a good little puppy; how cute!"

"Your kisses are to be slow, a quarter inch apart and of course with complete reverence. Your lips are not to leave the floor at anytime and if you should happen to touch my shoe, my wrath will be most painful!"

The power was intoxicating. I had to settle down and think. Pain; it has to be part of the equation as means of discipline and subjugation.

If I delight in his pain, then he will delight in my delight. Was it that simple? It was that simple, and so perfect!

"Stop!"

"That's enough for now slave. Crawl into the bedroom and fetch the whip. I'm moving to the next level of your soul's development."

"There's discipline and there's punishment. This session is going to involve a little of both."

At the time, I had no idea where all this was coming from. It just came poring out unabated. Like some kind of spiritual awakening was taking place. I just went with it as the drama continued to unfold.

He came crawling back with the whip in his hand.

While sitting with my legs crossed I raised my leg so that he was staring at the bottom of my sandal and by the look on my face his knew something was amiss. It was time to instill some good old fashion fear in this boy.

"I said fetch the taws, and when I say fetch I mean like a dog!"

"In the past women were treated like a piece of property much the same way a dog is treated. I think it's only fair at times you should be granted the same status."

With his face still staring at the bottom of my sandal, I again used his fetish to reinforce his submission.

"I'd say this position properly conveys your status as my slave; wouldn't you agree?"

He was dead silent, mesmerized by sole of my shoe and the position of authority it symbolized.

"If you agree, I want you to pick up the taws with your mouth and present it me by lovingly caressing the sole of my shoe with your cheek. You do agree don't you?"

I didn't need to say it twice. With the taws between his lips he awkwardly turned his face and began to brush it against the gritty sole of my sandal. Much the way a child would caress his mother's bosom.

"I must say I love watching you caress my shoe with that love sick expression on your face. It shows me your willingness to take this relationship to the next level. That of course is discipline."

I let my leg fall back down and watched as he stared back into the amused eyes of his conquering fem fatal.

"It would make me very happy to discipline you now, but it would make me even happier if you begged for it! You will beg for it won't you."

I slowly moved my head up and down and gestured for him to do the same. I couldn't help but smile as he did battle with his fear and his willingness to please me. I extended my hand and he placed the taws in my possession.

His eyes pleaded for mercy as I stood and flexed the taws.

"If I should take delight in your pain and suffering, you too will feel this same." "That's why it's only proper that you grovel and beg for this discipline."

"I find the irony of it all quite interesting. While you beg to be disciplined, you are in around about way begging me to make you happy."

I could barely contain the thrill as I realized he was willing to surrender to the pain I was about to inflict on him, but I need to be certain he would maintain this position at my feet.

His fetish, of course!

"I want your ass high in the air and your face at my feet!"

"That right slave, I'm going to allow you the privilege of conveying your gratitude for this whipping by counting out after each stroke and kissing my foot with a passionate and I do mean passionate thank you. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress for allowing me the honor of serving you in this capacity."

"Very good slave; I am certain now that I can turn you into the perfect mate."

Whack!

Ow!

"That is not the proper response slave. Let's start by hearing you beg for this discipline. Kiss my foot and beg to feel the wrath of women from centuries of pent up abuse."

"That's right slave kiss my foot with all the passion you can muster and beg me to deliver the karma you crave. The karma you can't live without, the karma that will eventually set you free at the end of this incarnation."

12