It's in the Book Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So full of you, My Timmy," she almost sobbed. "So good and full." And he didn't need to be told to begin the wonderful rhythm that had her almost singing with joy as his cock gently pummeled and pleasured her delightful asshole. He wiped his hand on his leg and circled her body to grip her breast, pinch the nipple almost fiercely. And his other hand slid over her stomach, down across that patch of curls, to find her love lips and the tiny nub of her clit. "Oh, God, yes...yes...yes...now," she screamed, and he felt his cock buck, ram, surge and gush into her as her powerful orgasm sent her reeling.

He remembered holding her, feeling her hand on his cock during the night, the heat of her tiny body against his. And in the morning he rolled over to find her. Not there. He listened for the shower. Nothing. Curious, he got up to look for her. The kitchen door was locked and chained but she wasn't there. Not in the bathroom. Not in the living room. He stood, wondering, and realized that the front door was chained. No way she could have left.

Almost frantic, he went to his table and found the stone. He opened the pages at the back, touching several pages quickly. And there she was, a brilliant smile on her lovely face.

It's in the book.

12