It's Just a Game!

Story Info
A game of seduction that goes awry.
25.7k words
4.66
411.7k
218
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One - The Beginning

My name is Megan. My first marriage went bad because our sexual appetites conflicted; I was always suspicious of his ever increasing need for kinky sex.

"Don't I excite you anymore?" I'd ask. I never understood my husband's need for variety.

After the divorce I started dating Trent, It wasn't long and we were married. I suppose everyone suffers the banal existence of married life if they don't find a way to introduce some excitement into their lives. We were no different.

A couple years into our marriage Trent started bringing these men's magazines into our home. You know the ones, Penthouse, Gallery and others. At first I was upset about these magazines. I felt he liked looking at other women over me. But Trent assured me that the stories were what titillated him most, he looked at the girls in these magazines but pictures of naked girls weren't nearly as erotic as the stories.

Trent said he couldn't believe all the things that guys got their wives to do. I told him they were not true stories, just some pervert writing them. In any case Trent would read the stories for hours on end.

One day I was home alone and picked up one of his magazines to see what had him so engrossed all of the time. The first one I read was about some guy that liked for his wife to go out and screw other guys, then come home and have sex with him with the other man's sperm still inside her. I was thinking how sick this was and wondering how any guy could enjoy something like this?

I went on to the next story. It was along the same lines, wife getting fucked and her husband going nuts about it. The way some of the stories were worded was starting to get to me. I don't know why but I slipped off my shorts and started rubbing my pussy right through my little red bikini panties.

I've haven't masturbated a lot in my 28 years but this story was getting to me big time. I got the crotch of my little panties super wet. Without even thinking about it I slipped my hand under the waistband of my panties, my fingers ran down over my clean shaven mound to my wet slit. I ran my middle finger up and down my pussy slit a few times making it very wet. I then started rubbing my hard clitoris with my index and middle fingers. I put the magazine down, closed my eyes and made up my own story in my head.

I imagined I was having sex with my brother in his bedroom (I had been raised with my mother, separately from my brother and father; I had always admired my brother Bobby romantically). It was hot and sweaty and after we both came he left the room leaving me flat on my back in the middle of his rumpled bed with his cum running out of me. Then Trent came into the room and climbed between my legs. He slipped his rock-hard cock in my slimy pussy and moaned how good it felt with my brother's cum inside me.

As I played this out in my head I had this great orgasm. Well, I was hooked now. I would read some of the stories over and over again. I didn't let Trent know that his sweet little wife was reading his erotic stories and getting herself off sometimes three times a day. I was now happy when I would see him bring a new magazine home with him.

One night we were laying in bed reading. I was reading People magazine, and Trent one of his men's magazines. I looked down and saw he was sporting a big hard-on in his boxers. I wrapped my fingers around his hard cock and asked him if the story he was reading was that good?

"Yes." He moaned.

"What's it about?" I asked.

He said, "It's about some guy's wife taking turns fucking her husband and then his friend in the same bed."

As I stroked his cock I said, "Oh, so that stuff really turns you on does it?"

Trent moaned, "Mmmm, yes."

Stroking his cock faster and keeping the game going I then said, "Would you like to watch me screw one of your friends?"

Closing his eyes and laying his head back on the pillow Trent moaned, "Mmmm, oh yes, that would be so erotic."

On the one hand I was angry, but on the other, turned on to hear my husband say that he fantasized about me. Then I asked him, "So would you like to feel another man's sperm inside my pussy?"

Trent moaned out, "oh god yes!" His hard cock jerked in my hand and sperm came flying out. A big wad of cum landed on his belly and I milked more out, it drooled over my fingers as I kept jacking him off.

Once I had him milked dry, I asked him in a moderately annoyed tone, "So who would you like to see fuck me?" He knew that from the tone of my voice I wasn't pleased.

Trent said, "Oh honey, I would never let some guy fuck you. And I wouldn't like to see that. It's just a fantasy thing. You know a guy thing."

I looked at him and said, "A guy thing? What's that? I don't have a fantasy of seeing you fuck other girls."

He tried to hug me but I pushed him away and told him to go clean up his fantasy cum and leave me alone. I let him go to sleep that night thinking I was mad at him. I for sure didn't let him know that I was just as turned on about the idea as he was.

The next morning I woke up dreaming about having illicit sex. My hips were moving up to meet my dream lover as I moaned out that I was cumming. As my orgasm flashed through my body I opened my eyes to see that Trent had the crotch of my little black lace panties pulled to the side and was sucking on my hard clit. I held his head in my hands, rolled my hips up to his mouth and groaned, "oh god yes I'm cumming!"

Finally my orgasm came to an end as Trent kept licking my pussy from top to bottom. When he stopped licking, he said, "What were you dreaming about baby?"

I lied and said nothing, that it was his wonderful tongue that had done the work and that it just felt so good.

Trent laughed and said, "Bullshit. Is that why you moaned out, 'oh god fuck me Bobby' before you woke up? Bobby who? Who's the Bobby were you dreaming about?"

Well it was time for the truth so I said in a subdued voice, "My brother. I was dreaming that he was screwing me. Don't ask me why, it just came to me in my sleep."

Trent smiled and said, "See, you're just like me. Is it so bad to have a fantasy?" he asked as he was moving up over the top of me.

I said, "Well, maybe not, as long as it's just a fantasy. I would never really want to have sex with my brother."

"I would hope not! But you can always pretend like you're having sex with Bobby if you want. Just close your eyes and think that Bobby is sliding his hard cock in you right now."

Trent lined his cock up to the entrance of my very wet pussy and pushed just the head inside me.

I moaned, "Mmm, yes."

Trent then said, "Why don't you tell Bobby what you would like him to do to you?"

I closed my eyes and played right into his fantasy. I moaned, "Oh god Bobby, fuck me, please fuck me."

Trent pushed is hard cock deep inside me and said, "Does Bobby's cock feel good in your pussy?"

"Oh god yes!" I moaned out as I pushed up to meet his thrusts.

Trent started to pump his hard cock in my wet pussy hard and fast. He then whispered in my ear, "Would you like Bobby to cum in you?"

Pumping up to him I moaned, "Yes, YES! Cum with me, cum in me. Yes! YES! Give me your cum."

Trent was now pumping in and out of me at full speed. He was fucking me like he had when we were dating. I was formulating my own fantasy while as I tried to keep in time with him. All the while my orgasm was building deep inside me.

Then Trent pushed deep into me and moaned out, "Oh God! I'm fucking my sister!"

That did it for me as I pushed up to Trent's jerking cock. His sperm was squirting deep into me as I groaned loudly, "Oh Bobby! Fill me with your hot cum!" My orgasm took over as I milked Trent's cock with my twitching pussy, imagining that it was my brother, Bobby, cumming deep inside of me.

Suddenly, the realization that this is what was missing from my first marriage made clear that fantasies were the spice that made it new and exciting again. Belatedly, I had learned a lesson from the debacle of my first marriage.

Well, that was the real start of our role playing. From that morning on we would read sexy stories together then play them out in the bedroom. Trent even went so far as to get some sex toys to add to our fun. One of our favorites is this vibrating-rubber dildo. It's over a foot long and a little bigger around than a D battery. It is dark brown and looks just like a real black man's penis – not that I've seen any in real life. Trent used that thing on me and we acted like I was getting fucked by a black man then Trent would have his turn with me. Our sex lives just kept getting better and better.

It was right around this time that we started thinking about having children. With me being 28 it was about time to start a family. So the birth control pills went in the trash. Each time we made love I was hoping that this would be the time his little sperms would make their way to my eggs. And you know what they say; if at first you don't succeed try and try again. We tried, and tried, and tried again.

But after a year or so of no luck in the baby department I started thinking that something was wrong with me. After a few trips to the Doctor and a ton of tests she told me that I was fine. She said to have Trent come in and have some tests done. I told Trent this and he got mad and said "bullshit", he was fine, and that we'd just keep trying.

Chapter Two - Let the Games Begin

Our sex lives were soon to become a little wilder. We were having a cookout pool party in our backyard one afternoon. Being the hostess I usually don't have time to play in the pool so I didn't dress in my bikini. I just slipped on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. After getting dressed, Trent stopped me as I was coming out of the bedroom.

"Why don't we tease the guys at the party a little today?" he said.

"Tease them like how?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe you could wear a mini skirt with no panties and flash our male guests from time to time."

I looked at him and said, "Yeah, keep dreaming big boy. That's not going to happen."

Trent started playing with my left breast and said, "Well then, how about you go braless today? It would really turn me on to see the guys checking out your great set of tits. You have nice tits, what would it hurt to tease them a little?"

"Are you kidding me?" I said, "It would turn you on to see guys checking out my boobs?"

"Hell yes it would," Trent replied. "Will you do it for me baby?"

I smiled at him and said, "Okay, if it'll make you happy."

I went back in the bedroom and removed my shirt and bra. With the bra gone I put the white tee shirt back on. The air conditioning in the house was really low and the cool air had my nipples sticking out a good inch. My breasts stand up real nice without a bra – just a little sag. They just bounce all around like water balloons when I walk. Plus I had to be careful when I bent over. My V neck tee shirt would give anybody looking a good view of my breasts down the front of my shirt.

I went in the kitchen and started getting things together for our guests that were due anytime now.

Trent came in and said, "Now that's what I'm talking about." He came over to me and started playing with my breasts right through my shirt. He had been out cleaning the grill.

I pushed him away and said, "Stop it, you're all dirty."

As he was walking back outside he said, "The guys are going to love your hard nipples. They'll be wishing they could get their hands on you."

I just hoped the wives and girls didn't think I was acting too sluttish by letting my boobs bounce all over in front of their husbands and boyfriends.

Our party was in full swing by early evening. Everybody seemed to be having fun and the beer was flowing like water. Trent and I are not big drinkers so we had to pace ourselves. Just three beers and I'm out of it. Trent always says I'm a cheap date. But then, all he can do is a six pack and he passes out, drunk. The guests were drinking the stuff like it was the last day they were going to get any.

So after two beers I started drinking the punch. I wasn't sure how many Trent had had. Then I was in the kitchen getting more buns out when one of Trent's friends named Mark came in.

"Shit Megan, is it cold in here or are you just happy to see me?"

I looked at him and said, "What are you talking about?" Thinking he was drunk and just not making sense.

Mark laughed and pointed at my chest and said, "Your nipples are really sticking out. Not that that's a bad thing. I like it. I was just asking if you're horny or cold, that's all?"

I turned a real dark shade of red as I turned way from him and said, "Mark you're crazy."

Mark moved up behind me and said, "Don't be mad at me. I was just hoping that I turned you on and that's what was making your nipples so hard."

I knew I shouldn't be talking to Mark about the state of my nipples so I just said, "Mark I think you've had a little too much to drink. Maybe you should go back out by the pool."

He put his hands on my shoulders and turned me around facing him, "Would you mind if I give one of your nipples a kiss first?"

I was just about to go running for Trent, when he came in the door and said, "Where's those buns?" I took the opportunity to follow Trent back outside with the buns in my hand, leaving Mark in the kitchen alone.

As we walked back out I thanked him, "You just saved me from being raped in the kitchen."

"How's that?" He asked.

"I'll tell you later," I told him.

So after the party was over and things were all cleaned up I headed for bed. I had just taken my shirt off when Trent walked in the bedroom. He walked up behind me and cupped my breasts in his hands.

As he was rolling my hard nipples around he said, "Your tits were a big hit today."

"A big hit in what way?" I asked.

He said he was in the pool floating around and a group of guys standing next to the pool were talking about how nice my tits looked. He said hearing them talk like that gave him an instant hard on.

"They were hoping that you would get pushed in the pool so they could get a good look at your tits." He explained.

When I told him what had happened in the kitchen with Mark, Trent went nuts. He picked me up and dropped me on the bed. "Why didn't you let Mark kiss your nipples?"

I hit him on the arm and said, "Yeah, right! If I did that do you think he'd stop there?"

Trent had my shorts and panties off in record time. And just as fast he was on top of me and between my legs. As he was slipping his hard cock inside me he asked, "Do you think you would like Mark sucking on your nipples?"

As Trent shoved into me I just moaned, "Mmm, maybe."

"Next time, will you let him kiss them?"

As I hooked my legs around Trent's hips and pushed up to him I moaned out, "Mmm yes, next time."

That admission turned Trent into a wild man. He started pumping into me hard and fast. I don't recall him ever screwing me as hard and as fast as he was right then. And feel good? Wow! It felt great.

I had no idea that this little boob show that I put on that day would make us both so horny. We didn't have sex that night; we just fucked. In fact, we fucked almost all night. Trent just kept going forever that night. I'm not sure how many orgasms I ended up having. Our game playing had been taken to a new level, and we were reaping the rewards.

The next morning after a long slow wake up screw, Trent told me that the incident with Mark had given him an idea for our next party. It didn't have to be a party as such it could be any get-together. He wanted me to dress a little sexier and do a little teasing. He would have a few drinks and act like he was really drunk and fall asleep in a chair near me. I could lead some guy on as he watched though slits in his eyes. If the guy started getting too out of control Trent could wake up and look around like he didn't know what was happening, putting a stop to anything going on.

I said, "You're asking me to act like a slut with one of your friends?"

"It could be anybody," Trent replied. "It doesn't have to be one of my friends. It could be just some guy that you find attractive, it doesn't matter who. After all, you're not going to be doing anything but teasing him."

"And just how far would I go with this person?" I asked.

"Just as far as you want, if he starts thinking that he's going to get into your panties, I'll wake up and save you. Then I'll be the one getting in your panties."

I told Trent that he was mean and that it was a cruel thing to do to some poor guy.

He laughed and said, "Fuck him, he'll have to jack himself off later. Besides, guys like being teased. Then after we're done with him we can go take care of each other. What do you think?"

I smiled and said, "I think I'll need a few drinks to do this, but what the hell, sounds like it might be fun."

Trent hugged me and said, "Maybe we could try something next weekend."

I gave him a hug and kiss back and said, "I'm sure you'll think of something."

Well the following Saturday Trent came in from doing his yard work and asked if I would like to go for dinner later on and then stop by Mo-Joes for a drink?

Mo-Joes is a dive bar that a lot of his friends hang out at on the weekends.

"Why that shit hole?" I asked.

Trent came up to me and took me in his arms. Squeezing my ass with both hands he said, "I was thinking we could try teasing someone tonight, if you're up to it? And that would be a good place to find someone we know."

"You want me to tease someone we know, out in public like that?"

"Oh no," Trent said. "We'll get whoever it is to come back to the house with us. That way we'll have control over what happens. And other people won't get the wrong idea about you."

I felt a little better after hearing that, but I still wasn't sure about what we were getting into. This was going to be a first for me playing a slut housewife with some other man. But the idea of doing it had my nipples hard and I was soaking wet.

A few hours later, after a shower, I asked Trent what he would like me to wear?

Trent just smiled and said, "You pick out your outfit, just make it a skirt or dress, okay?"

I said, "Okay, but it's not going to be too dressy, seeing how we are going to Mo-Joes."

Trent laughed, "You're right, you might get your clothes dirty just sitting on the barstools in that place."

As I was fixing my hair Trent dressed in some nice jeans and a dress shirt. After he was dressed he left the bedroom leaving me alone to get dressed.

First I slipped on a little pair of powder blue French-cut bikini panties. They are very sheer and see-through both front and back. Next I put on my Victoria's Secret matching push-up bra. It is also very sheer and see-through. You could see my dark nipples right through the lace front. Next I rolled on a pair of lace topped suntan colored thigh-high stockings. They came up just an inch or so below my crotch making it easy to wear a shorter skirt or dress that I knew Trent would like. I wasn't sure what skirt or dress I should wear.

As I was looking through my closet I came across my little blue plaid catholic schoolgirl skirt. It comes down about mid-thigh with pleats that flare out making it look shorter than it is. I'm thinking this will do, Trent loves me in this skirt. I stepped in the skirt and pulled it up my legs. I zipped up the back then checked myself out in the mirror. Oh my goodness this skirt looks really short – oh well...

I then picked out this white long-sleeved front button shirt. I buttoned up the middle of the shirt, and then tied the bottom of it in a knot right below my breasts. This left my tanned midriff fully exposed for everyone to see. And the fact that my push up bra was pushing my breasts up and out I was showing a lot of cleavage.