It's Just Business

Story Info
It helps her sales but it turns him into a cuckold.
909 words
2.38
135.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,367 Followers

I think all of you who have been cheated on will agree with me when I say I knew something was wrong but I just wouldn't accept the fact. In hindsight, it was obvious; all the late nights at the office, the new sexier office attire and then there were all the weekends away on 'business'. Yet no matter what, I still lived in denial, even going so far as to make up excuses for her just to prove to myself that she was still true to our marriage. As for her, although she didn't flaunt her indiscretions she didn't try too hard to hide them either.

Ever since I'd been laid off at work I've been doing most of the housework including the laundry. Barbie loves delicate under-things, particularly her panties and I've been instructed to hand wash them to keep them looking nice. I was going through the hamper separating her hand washables and I came upon a pair that was all crusty in the gusset. I looked more closely rubbing my fingers through it and then I realized I had my fingers in some one's dried semen. I knew it wasn't mine; we hadn't made love in weeks, as she has been too tired.

There was no way I could explain away this, she had slept with someone and even allowed him to ejaculate inside her. I was so hurt how could she have done this to me, and as I stared into this pair of ruined panties I imagined her being ridden by this brute as he drove his member deep inside her. Suddenly I realized how excited I was and I put her dirty panties to my tongue and tasted her lovers dried issue. I then put them over my member and rubbed myself until I climaxed adding my cum to his.

That night when she came home, I confronted her, showing her my evidence and accusing her of cheating on me.

"Oh sweetie, it wasn't cheating its just work," was her excuse, she then went on,

"You know our product is a luxury item, it's not needed by the business' we sell to. In this tough economy most business are cutting back and we are having a rough time making our quota. If I lose my job like you did we are going to be in big trouble."

"Does this mean you're sleeping with your customers to make sales?"

"No! Well yes, I slept with one, but the rest I just showed a little skin and maybe a teasing look up my skirt. I did give a hand job to a little oriental man he was such a cutie I couldn't resist but that's all."

"Tell me about the one you did sleep with."

"That was Mr. Logan, he was just so forceful, and manly I couldn't deny him."

"You mean he forced you to have sex with him?"

"No silly he didn't force me I wanted to, well I mean, I didn't want to but after he came on to me, I got so excited I just gave myself to him."

"I hope you got a big order from him."

"Ah, no actually, he gave me such a good fuck, excuse me, I know how much that word bothers you, such a good experience I forgot to get him to sign the PO. I have to go back tomorrow night after work to get the order from him."

"Does this mean you're going to have sex with this man again?"

"Oh god I hope so..."

"Barbie, how can you talk like that?"

"I'm sorry sweetie this man just turns me on, he knows what he wants and just takes it from me, and I want to give him whatever he desires."

"What if I started acting like that, what..."

"Oh please John; you're not half the man Mr. Logan is."

She reached over, grasped my penis, and quickly realized I was rock hard. She began to stroke me,

"This excites you doesn't it Johnny boy? You like you little wifey getting it from a real man, don't you?"

Barbie instructed me to drop my pants to the floor she then rubbed me through my briefs as she began to humiliate me.

"John I been having sex with you for so long with your little boy dick in your little boy underpants, I'd forgotten how good it feels to be fucked by a real man. Now that I've had it again I will not give it up, as long as he will have me I'll give myself to him."

"Please Barbara; you can't do this to us. I forbid it I will not have you gallivanting around with another... Oh please don't stop I'm gonna cum, oh god, oh god."

I couldn't help myself and I spilled my seed inside my briefs

"Your mouth says no, no but your little wiener says yes, yes. It doesn't matter what you want, if you can't accept this, I'll move out tonight."

I got down on my knees in front of her,

"Barbara, please don't leave, I'll do anything you ask just don't leave me."

She put her shoe onto my penis rubbing my sperm into my briefs. I looked into her face and saw her smile and it was then I knew I was a beaten man, I had lost all respect, and my wife knew me for what I was, a sniffling spineless cuckold.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,367 Followers