It's Legal on Other Planets! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scratched my head. "Um, not really?" I asked. "Unless you think Gravlith or his guys will be back?"

"Hardly," Orrtraan shook his head. "Regardless of this incident, it would look poorly if he were to trouble you further in the immediate future. You are safe for now." He straightened up, trying to look proper again. "Lord McLoughlin, I apologize for all of this turmoil. I would certainly hope that we might continue our negotiations once you have had a chance to confer with Alyssa?"

I thought about it for a moment and finally shrugged. "I guess, yeah," I mumbled.

Orrtraan took off one of his bracers just like Gravlith's guy had done. He held it out to me. "This can be used to contact my House. Further arrangements can be made at that point." I took the bracer from him, not really sure how to hold it. Then I looked up at him again, and there was an almost pained look on his face. "Lord McLoughlin, the timing of my interest is of some import...but even if it cannot be met, it would be a great joy to engage Alyssa's...company for a even short time. Please understand that I meant no disrespect in this meeting toward either yourself or Alyssa, or your House," he added, nodding toward Monica.

It was an odd moment. Once again, he had moved from awkward youth to gracious and sincere adult. All it took was a heartfelt concern for others. I wondered if self-interest (the kind that made you go looking to hire a quislanan) didn't come naturally to him. "We're good," I shrugged. "Don't worry about it. I don't know how Alyssa will feel about this, or even if it'll be practical for her, but I want you to know that I don't have any hard feelings toward you."

I held out my hand to shake his. He looked at it oddly at first, then figured out what I was about and offered his own a bit awkwardly. We shook on it. I turned to his mother and nodded deeply, not quite a bow but certainly more than a shrug and "hey, you." I also looked to their bodyguard and said, "Thanks," to which he bowed deeply.

Orrtraan started walking toward the door, pausing to bow to Monica. Myialenn looked down at the wrecked coffee table. There were little bits of jewelry or whatever amid the debris. The carpet was stained with blood. "You struck Lord Gravlith," she said.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"He fell here?"

"He did," Orrtraan answered. "Lord McLoughlin threw him out of the house onto the step outside," he added, gesturing to the window.

Myialenn looked at the window, then back to me. "Splendid," she murmured. Then she turned to follow her son and Taunndlow.

"Uh, can you guys...leave a little more discreetly than they did?" I asked. "Like maybe go out the back or take a walk around the block before you get picked up?"

* * *

"You look tired," Monica observed as she led me up the stairs. She had my hand in hers. Did I mention she was smoking hot?

That thought was there, somewhere in the back of my mind, but at that point I was just so overwhelmed. "I am tired," I agreed. Our voices were low as we came to the bedroom. "Stacy's really still asleep?"

Monica just smirked as she opened the door and pointed. There in the dark room was Stacy, out cold in bed. "I think Myialenn was pretty impressed."

"What, her people light sleepers?"

"No," Monica answered softly, sliding up against me. "She could tell what was going on up here. Her people usually only sleep with one person at a time."

"So do my people."

"Mm-hmm," Monica murmured before she kissed me. I was happy for it. My arms slipped around her, holding her close. Sexy as she was, I was more grateful for the simple warmth and affection in that moment.

She slid away from me, tugging on my wrists to bring me to the bed. "Stacy won't mind if we wake her up," she said quietly, "but she won't mind if we don't, either."

It wasn't hard to mix the whole "comforting presence" thing with the urge to tear that robe off of her. I couldn't get enough of her confidence. But as she sank down onto the bed, I hesitated, softly catching her wrists with my hands. "Monica, I need to ask you something, and I can't figure out how without it sounding bad."

She tilted her head curiously. "Ask."

"We just met tonight," I said, keeping my voice low. "Why...why are you and Stacy here?"

Monica's wry smirk came back. "Hey, you just met us tonight. Why'd you sleep with both of us?"

"It can't be that simple."

"I think it can. Don't tell me it's gotta be different for women than it is for men."

I bit back a reply. I knew what she was getting at. "You're amazing. Both of you. How was I going to turn this down?"

"Who says we didn't think the same about you? Neither of us would get it on with just anyone, let alone together. Don't sell yourself short, Kyle. We both like you a lot."

"This much?"

The smirk widened into a grin and she shrugged a bit. "Enough that we're certainly not gonna regret tonight. Or tomorrow, or the next day," Monica winked. "But okay. This is unusual. Aliens and stuff, right?"

"It's unusual for me, anyway. You seem used to them."

"Ain't the first time I've met them. Anyway. We like you, Kyle. We liked you before we ever even met you. You're the most important person in the world to Alyssa. Don't think we didn't hear all about you before you got home. She didn't twist our arms to get us here. But...

"We've known Alyssa's been doing this for years. We've helped. Not with the nitty-gritty or anything," Monica corrected, but then stopped. "Well. We both gave it a shot. But Stacy and I just aren't that into green dudes."

"You've been out there with her?"

Monica nodded. "They're usually respectful and sweet. I can see why Alyssa's so turned on by them, but it just didn't happen for me. Stacy gave it more of a shot, but she decided she was more about the homegrown relationships."

"How did this all start?"

"Tomorrow," Monica said, tugging back on my wrists. I relented, putting one knee up on the bed up against her leg. "We'll tell you all about it tomorrow. Or, really, we should let Alyssa do it. But you should understand that they didn't just swing by Planet Earth lookin' for a couple hot ho's. It started out a lot more like dating...but they've got customs about that. There are things that make it honorable and acceptable for them that might seem ass-backwards to us. These guys kinda rush right into marriage. If you don't want things to get really committed really fast, this whole quislanan business is a way around it."

Her hand slid up my stomach to my chest. "We'd cover for her when she had to leave town. Helped her figure out how to keep things quiet. Stuff like that. Anyway, not too long ago, she said she needed our help, and that all we had to do was have a really good time with the greatest guy in her life." Monica looked up to my eyes. "She didn't have to work too hard to sell us on it. You sealed the deal yourself at dinner tonight."

My heart thumped harder as her touch became friendlier. She was drawing me back into all the same emotions and urges that I'd been running on all night before the house turned into Grand Central Space Station. "I'm not complaining," I said. "Not at all. I really love having you here. But I just...don't understand what the rush was if she just wanted to set me up with you. Both of you. Seems a little extreme, doesn't it?"

Monica nodded a bit. Her hand was coming back down. "It has to do with who you need to be if you're gonna help her with this whole deal."

"What do you mean?"

"The Konlogath. They're psychic. They don't straight read your mind or anything, but when you're not careful, they can read you like a book. Appearances are important to them." Monica's eyes were still on mine as her fingers slipped under the waistband of my gym shorts, slowly pulling them down. "You're the pimp, right? I mean, let's call it what it is. Doesn't have to be nasty or oppressive, but you've got a role. You're selling a fantasy. You're selling sex."

"Okay...?"

"Well, never trust a skinny cook, right?" she asked with a grin. She had one hand already lightly caressing my cock. Caught between arousal and sudden humor, I huffed out a noise that was part laughter and part grunt. "She needs you to project an image. You need to be the stud here, Kyle. Those green dudes gotta see a guy who gets all the booty he wants, and fakin' it just ain't good enough with them."

Caresses turned to slow strokes. She had me completely naked before her. My breath grew heavier. "That's...okay with you?" I breathed. "You know you're not just...just a random lay or...something..."

"As long as you remember that, then yeah," Monica said, her grin undiminished. "That's what I'm sayin'. We're having a good time. Treat us right and we'll all take good care of you."

"Guess I'm...just used to...being the one taking care of people."

She nodded slowly, then leaned in and kissed my groin right next to my cock. Her cheek brushed up against the head as she pulled back, looking up at me again. "I know," she said. "Been taking care of Alyssa a long time, even thousands of miles away. Taking care of your guys, too. My dad was a nurse. I know your type. Carryin' everyone else so long you can't let anyone carry you."

"Feels weird," I mumbled. "Not what you're doing. I mean..."

Her tongue slid out to lick the underside of my cock from the base to the tip. I let out a sigh, and then gasped as her mouth came down over the head. After a moment's bliss, she pulled back to look me in the eye again, still stroking with her hand. "You've got a role to play here, Kyle. You're still gonna be taking care of people. We'll lean on you when we need. You just gotta learn to take the good with the bad. It's not wrong to let us take care of you, too."

That mouth came down on my cock again. She worked me slowly, closing her eyes and sucking on my dick without restraint. My hand came down on her head, running fingers through her hair as I stood there and let her please me. Eventually she came up for air, or really just to look up to see how I was doing.

"All weekend?" I smiled.

"For starters, anyway," Monica winked. She let go of my cock only to slip the belt of Alyssa's robe loose and then pull the silk from her shoulders. Intimate as things already were, the offer in her eyes pulled my desires in ever deeper. "Selfish," she reminded me again before her mouth descended once more on the hard flesh in front of her.

I let her work for a long while. Worn out or not, I could certainly stay up for this. Monica had me at her mercy well before she increased the tempo of her service. I was softly moaning with almost every breath.

"Stop," I finally murmured. "Please stop." She was into it; I had to repeat myself a couple of times before she finally heard me and let up. I simply nodded at the head of the bed beyond her, and she understood. Monica slid backwards onto the bed, resting back on the pillows with her legs open for me.

I slipped a hand under one leg, drawing it up while crouching down so I could kiss my way up her calf and inner thigh. The scent of her arousal filled my breath as my lips brushed closer. For a moment I was torn between working her up more or just going for it. She wanted me to be selfish. I wanted to drive her out of her mind as she had done to me. In the end, I compromised, teasing her with kisses all around her wet pussy but only pausing for a brief lick before continuing my trail up her belly to her breasts.

Monica's hands were on my shoulders. Her nails scratched lightly into me as I abandoned her wet lips and she moaned in feigned disapproval, but her body continued to writhe in appreciation. I took my time at her chest, gently squeezing and sucking on each breast to leave her panting with need before I was finally laid out against her.

Stacy was lying right next to us the entire time. When I finally moved off of Monica's left breast, my gaze was immediately treated to the sight of Stacy's naked right. I had to take her longtime partner-in-crime at her word regarding Stacy's sleeping and waking habits. Her presence in the bed with us, even sound asleep, certainly emphasized the decadence with which I was being treated.

The thought was punctuated as my face came to Monica's, bringing our mouths together in a hungry kiss, and the head of my cock brushed up against her wet pussy. She wasn't shy about reaching for it with her hand, guiding me into her. I would've teased her with it a bit, savoring a slow penetration, but Monica was needful and impatient. We moaned in unison as we joined.

"Hm?" moaned our bedmate. Stacy twisted in bed sleepily toward the motion beside her. There was a happy noise at the sight of us intertwined together. "You guys are hot," she murmured.

It broke us from our kiss, giving Monica a little laugh. "See?" she asked, then grunted as I thrust into her. "Told you."

"Told him what?" She turned onto her right side to face us, leaving her head sunken into her big pillow. Stacy reached out to touch my back with her left arm. Her right, I noticed after a glance, was moving between her legs.

"That you..." Monica gasped, "...wouldn't mind...mmh...being...woken...to this."

"'course not," she smiled dreamily. "It's why we came over."

I got selfish. I leaned over from Monica's face, still buried in her, and claimed a kiss from Stacy. I felt Monica's legs wrap around my hips encouragingly. "You need help there?" I asked, nodding to her crotch and the busy hand over it.

"Need cock," Stacy answered in the sauciest mumble I ever heard. "When she's done with you."

"Never," Monica grinned, pulling me back to kiss her. I thrust into her possessively, fatigue entirely forgotten now that I felt such inviting flesh all around me. Every other noise that Monica made after that was entirely nonsensical, her body giving in entirely to the ride. Stacy's hand stayed with me, moving up and down my back as Monica and I fucked for all we were worth.

Gasps became wordless pleas. I was losing control just as she did. We were both trembling, simultaneously reaching for a climax that stayed wonderfully out of reach for just shy of too long before we both began to spasm. Her orgasm set off my own. I planted my mouth on hers, sharing a second wet kiss between us.

"Wow," Stacy breathed as we came down from the rush. "That's a good show."

"Mmmh. Guess I could let you have a turn," Monica offered.

"Still sleepy," Stacy mumbled. "Not sure if I can do much."

"You don't have to do anything," I reassured her, kissing Monica as I withdrew.

"Just wanna get off," Stacy said. "Get off 'n' go back to sleep."

"Roll over," I grinned, glancing at Monica. "I'll take care of you."

Stacy's eyes closed again, but she favored my proposal with a self-indulgent grin before she twisted away from me onto her left side. She pulled away the blanket that still covered her legs so she could relax while presenting me with that glorious ass.

Worked up as she was by the show and her own fingers, Stacy needed no more foreplay than Monica. Stacy settled in happily against me, hooking her right leg over mine. Her lips were every bit as wet as my cock was, given what I had just finished. I probed gently with my still very erect tool and my fingers to make sure she was ready as I settled in to spoon around her.

"Fuck me, lover," Stacy breathed within seconds. The angle was a bit odd, making the whole thing just a little awkward until I felt a hand on me to guide me in. Monica loomed over us, smiling wickedly as she helped us get together. Stacy favored us both with a long sigh of pleasured satisfaction at being filled.

As I fucked our blonde partner, Monica threw a couple of pillows up behind my back and then laid herself out on top of them. I had my arm around Stacy's side, her right breast supported in the crook of my elbow while the left partly filled my hand. Monica's tits pushed up against my back as Stacy started grinding against my cock. I was in absolute heaven.

Stacy was similarly content. All the noises from her said so. It got even better for her after Monica shifted up a bit to turn my head into another kiss. When her mouth finally parted from mine, Monica's hand traced low along Stacy's body to reach for the blonde patch of hair between Stacy's legs.

"Oh," Stacy murmured. "You, too?"

"Why not?" Monica asked. "Since when have we been shy?"

"Spoilin' me," the blonde breathed. It was something of a treat for me, too. Fucking Stacy slowly as I was, I could feel the pressure of Monica's fingers as they softly teased and then swirled around Stacy's clit.

"Spoiling you both," Monica replied. "I think Kyle likes making us come. Don't you, baby?"

"Yeah," I grunted.

"Okay," Stacy consented. Her ass kept grinding into my groin, claiming for herself every bit of my cock that she could. Were it not for Monica's intervention, I may well have lost control well before Stacy did. As it happened, though, Stacy's breathing became sharp and pleading, begging us both wordlessly to keep up what we were doing to her. Feeling her crumble to pleasure was a real treat. Her cunt became even tighter and even wetter as I fucked her and Monica drew her into a loud, shameless climax. Monica was right. I loved making them come.

"Oh...oh God, yeah," she whimpered once she could form words again. "So good. You're so good. Kyle...get off in me. Please get off in me."

With the way she begged for it, I couldn't help myself. I got lustier and more selfish than ever. I spread her legs wider with mine as I slid her onto her belly, practically laying on top of her at first with my cock still deep inside her. Her ass felt so good that I just had to see it. I rose up in the bed, leaning heavily on my hands as I fucked her cunt like it was the only thing that mattered in the entire world.

Later, Monica would tell me that she just laid back and watched in fascination. Stacy would tell me that she came even harder and longer from this assault than she had from the team-up she'd just endured. I had really lost track of Monica, though, and pretty much all my surroundings. All there was for me was Stacy's gorgeous ass, her cunt, her screams of pleasure and the need to make her mine.

It was a good while before I let go. Maybe it was the fact that Monica had already gotten me off, maybe it was stress. I really didn't care. I finally came, though, and I remember loving Stacy as much as I had ever loved anyone or anything while I pumped away into her. I leaned in and kissed her back and her shoulders when I was finally done. I whispered something to her that she would remember as being very sweet, but neither of us ever remembered what it was.

Then I pulled off of her, turning to lie back into Monica's welcoming embrace. I was swimming in decadence. Stacy's breathing settled, conveying something like gratitude before she drifted off to sleep again.

"Selfish enough?" I asked her finally.

"Yeah," Monica said, cuddling up to me. "Hope you get that selfish with me next time."

"Thank you," I murmured.

"You're welcome, baby," she smiled into my ear. "But you can thank me again in the morning."