It's Legal on Other Planets! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blinked. "You went to college and became a frat boy?"

Alyssa snorted with laughter and kicked my leg. "Maybe. I dunno. Maybe I'm wired all wrong. I always suspected as much. Stacy and Monica both said I've got the morals of a guy in a hot girl's body. But it's not like I wasn't up front with the guys I was with, right?"

"Anyway, yeah. I didn't like the douchey guys who wanted one-night-stands. I didn't want to do a walk of shame out of anyone's frat house or dorm room or have guys high-fiving each other about whether or not they banged me or whose cock I might've sucked, and it's because of that fucking attitude. I mean you have an intimate experience with someone and everyone's gotta mock it? Oral sex feels that good to a guy and yet guys use the whole concept like an insult?"

"Did that happen to you a lot?" I asked. She'd never spoken of it.

"No," she said, "because I knew that would happen. So I was choosy about who I'd date, but like I said, that led to other problems. I was up front about things with guys. I told them what I wanted. But they heard whatever they wanted to hear and resented the hell out of me when I did what I wanted to do.

"I mean, you gotta understand, Kyle, I really like sex. I like boys. I like girls. I'd be happy to have sex forty hours a week, like a job. I thought for a long time about whether or not I should just go into porn, but the more research I did, the less I figured it was for me. Too public, y'know? Too permanent—I mean, what if I didn't always feel this way about relationships? I honestly think I will, but that doesn't mean I gotta get a tattoo. I wasn't sure I could deal with the industry, either. And you only get so much say in who you work with, especially at the beginning. Just because I'm crazy about sex doesn't mean I'll sleep with just anyone. Far from it."

Alyssa scowled again. "And that's another thing. Everybody wants to make fun of the porn industry and talk shit about the girls like they're just fucked up, but look how many people sink their money into the product."

"Guy who sleeps with lots of women is a stud, girl who sleeps with lots of guys is a slut," I nodded. "I know. Hypocrisy."

"Yeah. Pretty much. So I figured I'm just broken and I'm never gonna find a nice balance. Anyway, I heard about this whole study on how sexuality affects the brain, and I figure hell, they're just gonna have me look at some pictures or read some dirty stories while they did a CAT-scan or whatever. And yeah, there was some of that, more or less, but they kept asking me to come back and do more and different stuff. It was all pretty benign. A lot of it was just surveys about my non-sexual interests and stuff.

"There were only two women running the program. They had plenty of oversight. The university knew what they were doing, or so I thought. Really, they were doing legit research, but they also had a hidden agenda. They were scouting for someone like me. Turns out I'm not the first quislanan from Earth," she grinned slightly. "I'm just the best."

I blinked. She blushed. "Maybe you'll meet the professors. I don't know. One of them is still here on Earth and she's retired. The other one hasn't been home in a long time. Too busy out there in the stars. I could be out there all the time, too, but I like my home planet and having time to chill out. Got people I care about here, too," she noted, nudging me.

"So, what, they just studied the hell out of you and then pitched the whole space prostitute thing?" I asked.

"Pretty much! At one point they asked me if I was willing to put some sensors on and then step into a room and watch porn and masturbate, and I figured sure, why not? Pretty damn good video, really... especially since it wasn't recorded with Earth technology. It was a video of one of the professors when she was younger, with one of the Konlogath. I mean, they had told me it had a sci-fi theme that I might appreciate, so I wasn't like, 'Hey, what the fuck with the green guys?' But I watched, and I got off pretty hard, and that gave them all the data they needed.

"Then they introduced me to Lord Kruune, and it took off from there."

We stared at one another in silence. "What?" Alyssa asked, seeing a grin playing at my lips.

"I kind of expected a racier story than that."

"Oh, I can tell you plenty of racy stories in smutty, dirty detail if you want," she snickered. "I could. Wow, I could. But that's... I don't know, do you want that? That's really what we've gotta talk about, isn't it? How do you feel about all this?"

"I think it's your life and you should do what you want with it," I told her. "That's the bottom line, regardless of all else. You're not hurting anyone else, right?"

"Am I hurting you?"

I blinked. "What do you mean?"

"Kyle, I could count on my fingers the number of people on Earth whose opinions of me I really care about. And you'd probably amount to more than one finger. I care more about you than anybody. So, does this hurt you?"

"What if it did?" I asked hesitantly.

She swallowed hard. "I don't know," she answered in a small voice. "That's what I'm afraid of. I love you, Kyle. I love my role, too. I'm not sure how I could stand not having both. If you had just gotten angry and rejected everything out of hand, I'd have probably just..." she hesitated, swallowing again and looking a little teary-eyed. "I probably would've let you go. But that's because you wouldn't have been the guy I know you are."

It took a lot of courage to lay that out in front of me. I could tell. She didn't say it to insult me. "You mean like I did with my family by joining the Navy?"

"Yeah," she nodded. "That's—that's why I was willing to take the gamble. Stacy pointed that part out to me."

"Stacy's smart. They both are."

"You didn't answer my question."

"I'm a little freaked out," I told her. "It's still a lot to take in."

"Tell me," she said quietly.

I didn't know what she meant at first, or maybe I just didn't want to face it. But there it was in front of me. Monica had told me not to be afraid, but I was. "All this kind of means I'm never gonna get out of the big brother box, I guess. I love you, Alyssa, and I always have and always will, exactly like you've always thought I have.

"But I'd be lying if I said I didn't always think you were attractive. Or that I hadn't thought of things becoming more than they've been. I just knew you weren't interested, so I didn't push things, and now it's... kind of like that's out on the table, too."

It was out in the open now. Not a heartfelt "I've always loved you and you're the only one for me," because that's not how it was. No wrist-slitting professions of undying devotion. But yeah. I'd always had feelings for Alyssa. Can't always have what you want. There you go. Life goes on.

She gave a little nod. I could hear the struggle to speak as she asked, "Can't see yourself being a whore's boyfriend, huh?" It wasn't resentment or pain that I heard in her voice. It was acceptance.

"I didn't say that," I blinked.

"What did you mean, then?"

"I'm not talking about what I want. I'm talking about what you want. You said yourself that human guys just don't interest you anymore."

She tilted her head a little. "That's not entirely accurate," she said. "I just generally know better than to go there. I like Konlagath guys a lot, but there's a lot to be said for Earth guys. When they're good guys. But good guys wouldn't like a girl like me. Not seriously. Only for a booty call."

"You always said I'm a good guy," I pointed out.

"I don't think there's a society on Earth that wouldn't call me a dirty whore, Kyle," she said seriously—without shame or tears, just matter-of-fact acceptance. "I sleep with people and accept payment for it, sometimes up front and sometimes after the fact. Sometimes we negotiate for more during the act. I've lost count of the guys I've had sex with. I've slept with married guys and had breakfast with their wives the next morning, and sometimes the wife has been right there with us in the bed or just sitting in the room watching."

"Alyssa," I tried to interrupt gently.

She shook her head. "Kyle, you need to know. This is who I am and you have to know it, okay? You're a part of it now. You have to know I do this stuff.

"I've been watched. I've sat on guys' laps and fawned on them in front of their friends just to show off who they were with that night. And I've been in threesomes and been spit roasted and gang-banged and DP'd and all of it. I don't even think twice about swallowing. And sometimes it feels dirty and sometimes it doesn't, but either way I only do what I want to do and I enjoy it, and I don't want to stop.

"Only thing is, they're not from this planet. And they respect me afterwards, and anytime I've said no to one of them, the least I've gotten was a sincere apology and a polite and courteous goodbye. They cherish me for it what I do. It's not about the payment for me. The payment is what makes it okay in their society. I like getting paid, and after awhile that part of it turned into a game for me, but honestly, I never did it for the payment. The payment just meant that I could."

When I was sure she was finished, I said, "I can't think of a logical reason I should flip out about any of that."

"We're not talking about logic," Alyssa countered. "We're talking about feelings and we're talking about personal choice. There's nothing logically wrong with being a vegan, either, but that doesn't mean you necessarily want to date one."

I smirked. "You just compared vegans and space prostitutes."

"I just gave two examples of deliberate lifestyle choices, jerk," she chuckled back. Her smile didn't last. This was too serious. "All my life, I figured I could never get married, because I knew I'd never stop looking further afield. I like being coveted by my neighbor. Maybe I'm not gonna take advantage of it, but still. I like it and I'm too honest to claim otherwise.

"But none of that means I can't love somebody. Just means that my relationships would have to have different rules from most."

My heartbeat grew heavier in my chest—not faster, but certainly harder. Heavy, slow, steady thumps. "I'm not worried about what's right for other folks."

"Can you do this, Kyle?" she asked, her voice growing quiet and nervous again. "I sprung everything on you in an ambush and then I ran off. But now you have time to think. Can you do this? Can you let me go off to fuck other guys?"

"Is it just that?" I asked. "Or do you have feelings for some of them?"

"Some of them," Alyssa nodded. "Kruune. A few others. Mostly it feels like friends with benefits, but yes. I have feelings. I don't turn my emotions off while I'm having sex. It's exactly the opposite, and that's half the reason they want me. When I'm with someone, my feelings can run pretty strong. When I'm with a Konlogath on an engagement, I'm his, and I feel it and I enjoy it. If I don't enjoy it, the deal's off. Thing is... I never stopped having feelings for you, too.

"It's not just that you have to let me go," she added. "You have to be part of this. You're the face man. The negotiator. I can handle things on my own just fine, and sometimes that'll be perfectly appropriate, but they're gonna want to talk to you. You've got veto power here, but if all you're ever gonna say is no, then there's no point. I want to keep doing this. I want you to be okay with it."

"I can do all that," I said. "I already decided that much. You need me to back you up on this, and if it makes you this happy, then yeah. I'm here for you."

"And what about you and I?" she asked. Her voice trembled a little. "Can you still love a dirty whore?"

"I don't want you to call yourself that unless you actually like it for some reason."

She paused. "Sometimes?" she mumbled.

"Okay. But I'm not judging you on that. I believe what you say." I let that sink in. "It's not like this is a one-way street. You made sure of that with this weekend, didn't you?" She nodded. "Yes, Alyssa, I still want you."

Her breath caught. "You sure? This isn't gonna tear you up?"

I shook my head. "It'll be a little weird and it'll take some adjusting. But no. It won't tear me up. Not if we're both playing by the same rules. Or similar ones, or whatever." I shrugged. "I want you, Alyssa. I love you. Always have."

She shifted a little in her seat. "Me, too," she said, and then looked me up and down a bit nervously. "Kyle," she said, and then the rest came out in a rushed breath, "they did a really good job on you."

"Yeah, you oughta know, right?" I huffed. "I mean you ordered up the whole package. Kinda making me insane talking dirty like you were a minute ago. It's. Uh. Getting hard to, um. Control myself."

Alyssa reached out a hand, put it on the couch cushion between us, and leaned on it as she crept over to me. It had all the feeling of a predatory cat creeping up on me, except there was innocence and awe in her face rather than hunger. Well. There was that, too. "No," she said, her voice dropping. "I just asked for the adjustments and told them to be careful with it because you were the most important person in my world. I didn't know this was how you'd turn out."

"Do I look different?" I asked, watching her.

"Only a little," she said, and reached out to slide one hand up my arm, then across my shoulder, and then down my chest. "But you feel amazing. Smell amazing. Like sex. Like love." There was no more trepidation in her voice, no more guarded sense of possible heartbreak. No more barriers. Alyssa slipped into my lap, looking at me and touching me with reverence and trembling need.

"If it gets you crawling all over me, I'm happy with it," I replied. My hand reached out to brush the hair spilling down in front of her shoulder.

"No," she whispered. "I was gonna do that anyway. I love you, Kyle. I wanted this so much. This was what I'd hoped for all along. But after all the changes I've had and after all they've taught me, I thought... I didn't think I'd be quite so responsive for you.

"I kinda like it," she said, settling down on me. Her arms came around my neck and we kissed for the first time.

I lost myself in that kiss. So did Alyssa, who seemed to melt into me as she devoured my mouth. It was more than I'd ever hoped for; maybe it was just what her alien friends had done to our hormones and our libido, or maybe it was the result of years of build-up. But you crush on someone for so long and put them up on a pedestal when you're young, and then you get a little older and wiser and realize that they can't possibly live up to the hype you created for them in your own mind... except Alyssa totally did.

Her hands slid down from around my neck as she kissed me to explore the rest of my body again. She writhed gently in my lap, pressing her hips and her chest against me and then back again. It was like a lap dance from a pro, if those ever came with make-out sessions and resolutions to years-old unrequited love.

Alyssa's eyes shined with awe as she looked me over, removing my shirt and then exploring my chest and arms again with her hands and her kiss. Her caress had me trembling with pleasure, and she hadn't even really gotten to any erogenous zones yet. Then again, she seemed to make my whole body into one. And then there was that look in her eyes.

"You look like I feel," I told her quietly. That wasn't completely true. I felt pretty goddamn awesome for her to look at me like that. But I also felt entirely unworthy of this.

Alyssa slowly shook her head. "I get to have you," she murmured. "I get to live with you. I get to sleep with you. I get to feel you and have you as my partner. My lover." A twitch of naughty glee hit the corners of her mouth. "You know you get to have me whenever you want me, right? You are my house lord. I have to do what you say."

I shuddered as she kept exploring me, amazed to feel this alive when her hands hadn't even gone below the belt. To be fair, she was also grinding against me, but we both still had clothes on there. "Is it like that for all the Konlogath?"

Alyssa shook her head slowly, still mostly absorbed by feeling my skin. "They're like us. Blood relations are off-limits. But adoption of adults into a House can mean all sorts of things. They all know you'll have me."

"It doesn't have to be like that," I told her. "You know I'm not gonna power trip on you."

"I know," Alyssa nodded, "but it turns me on so much. I want this, Kyle. I trust you. It'll be wonderful for both of us."

"Seems like a lot to expect of you. Go out to have sex with alien guys as a job and then come home for more with me?"

"More than you know," she nodded, and kissed me again, and we got lost within one another once more. I felt her nails dig across my flesh. Felt her tongue invade my mouth, wrestling with mine, enjoying a friendly struggle for dominance that neither of us really cared if we won or lost. I felt my desire rise. Four days of nothing but sex and indulgence, and here I was again feeling like this would be my first time ever.

Alyssa was still shaking. We both were. It was great. Her mouth fell away from mine again, her eyes fluttering open with another heavy breath. "Oh god I've wanted you since you got off the plane, Kyle. You don't even know."

"You could've had me then," I nodded. She slipped off of my legs and got to work unbuttoning and loosening my pants. "Could've had me at any time."

"No," she shook her head. "I didn't want to mislead you. I didn't want to bring us to that level and then spring all this on you. It wouldn't have been fair to you." She slid my pants away, and her eyes widened once again with joy and wonder. "Wow," she breathed, her hands slowly sliding up my thighs toward my erect-as-ever dick. "I haven't had a human cock in so long and yours is... wow."

The sensation of her soft, smooth fingers gently touching and caressing it sent a rush through my body that initially made it hard to keep my eyes open. "Kyle, you're just... oh my God," she said.

It can't be that big a deal, I thought, figuring that after all the alien guys she'd slept with I couldn't really be that impressive. But I wasn't gonna argue. "I'm all yours," I told her.

"Deal," she said, and then her head came down onto my chest and started trailing kisses across it, slowly moving downward while her hands roamed the rest of my body and eventually came back to my cock. She knelt in front of me on the couch to do all this, leaving me feel a touch self-conscious.

"Hey," I said softly, "you are gonna let me do something for you here, too, aren't you?"

Alyssa smiled up at me, one hand now fully around my shaft and stroking it. "Anything you wanna do, lover," she assured me. "Anything you wanna do to me. From now on. I just want to explore you first. Get to know your body. It's a little different with me than with... normal women," she winked.

I was about to respond with something flattering when her tongue touched the head of my cock for the first time. Somehow it came as a surprise, but she had me in her hand right there under her chin while she spoke to me, and her eyes never broke contact with mine as her mouth opened and she brought it in line to lick the underside of my cock, just near the tip, just above her hand. I let out a sort of "haaahhh" of pleasure. She grinned widely.

"This is us now, Kyle," Alyssa told me in a sultry voice that I'd never heard out of her before. "You get this whenever you want." Her tongue came out again, licking slower this time. I was less noisy, but still just as stunned. Alyssa's licks turned to kisses. Her eyes never left mine.

Our relationship changed forever in that moment. She stayed there on her knees, held my gaze, stroked my body with her hands, and devoured my cock like it was the most important thing in her world.