It's Morning

Story Info
He wakes to love.
900 words
4.12
232.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
proof43
proof43
1 Followers

Half asleep and half awake, I was aware in the fog that my cock felt hard and warm. I was rubbing up against the soft thighs of a woman. A dream? Maybe but I didn't want to know. I continued to move back and forth, the sweet cool legs teasing the underside of my manhood. I drift a little in and out of my dream, Cumming in waves. The hot cum running in globs across her thighs and making the surface slicker.

I started awake only to realize I was not alone in my bed. My beautiful Tina was there. Her soft black hair spread across the pillow, her firm body covered in silky smooth nightie. Her long legs, bathed in the morning light. My sperm, glistening over her thighs. I was alive with pleasure.

The smell of her shampoo was heavenly. I stretched out an arm only to find my hand coming to rest upon her firm tits. I tweaked at the nipples and her response was a sigh. She moved her body close to min. My soften cock slid gentle between her legs. Her pussy lips tickled the head of me. The warmth from her excited pussy, and the fluids that come from within coated me. She humped her ass slightly and rocked with me as my cock grew. Her only noises a sigh.

I traced the seam of her nightie down her sides and around the hem. I felt her soft legs as my hand moved upwards. Her legs held together I could feel the head of my cock sticking out below her tufts of shining black cunt hair.

The smell of sex was strong. My fingers danced in her pubs and I gentle pulled little bits. The lubrication from her was warm and slick. Her cunt lips sliding across my cock was almost more than I could take. I slide my cock a bit more and could feel the cum rising. I stopped her and withdrew. She rolled onto her back and smiled at me. Without a sound I slide around and touch that cunt. Teasing the outside of her lips, pulling slightly, and teasing the skin between her vulva and thigh. Her sighs told me to continue. I slipped a finger into the hole. It was tight and her muscles pulled me deeper.

I slide the finger in and then withdrew it, each time rubbing her clit. Without a word she slide down my body and licked the head of my cock. The pre cum dripped and her hot breath felt like silk. She turned and I at last saw the sight I'd only dreamed about. The shiny black hair matted with her juices. I was in a silent heaven. I kissed and nibbled at her pussy, while she licked my cock, first from the base to the head. The licking and sucking gently at my balls. I sunk my tongue into her lips and sucked for all I was worth. I really wanted her to cum. My cock had a mind of it's own and when she slide my cock into her mouth I exploded, and the look she had told me she was swallowing for all she was worth. My wet face lifted to see my cock in her tiny mouth and the white cum dripping from her lips. I flicked my tongue again on her cunt and she too came. She lifted her ass and the juices coated my face.

I switched positions and kissed her, for the first time. Our fluids mixing in and out of our mouths. I lifted my head again and started to talk. She looked at me and smiled, shushing me with a finger. Her hand had traveled down and was stroking me again. I became hard and she smiled. She rolled me onto my back, flipped her hair and then mounted me. At first she reached down and opened her pussy. The pink swollen lips looked beautiful to me. The sight of her hole protruding from the depths of her. Her juices ran from within it. Her vaginal beauty struck me more than I had ever been with a woman before. She teased the entrance to her with my cock. She then smiled, bit her bottom lip and dropped herself onto me. My good, I thought, she has the tightest cunt ever. I looked into her eyes only to see a tear. I felt a pang of guilt, then a resurgence of pride. I had become her first. I loved Tina with all my fiber.

Tina rose and dropped rubbing her clit onto my pubic bone. I felt every inch of her vagina, contract as Tina orgasemed again. The velvet walls of her cunt milked me and I came, shot after shot of cum up her cunt. I thought for a moment I was dead and had my reward.

She lifted off me and the combination of her juice and mine dropped from her. Some hitting my chest, others dripping down her leg. She laughed a moment looking at me, lying there naked and fucked out. She reached her hand between her legs, scooping out the cum. She brought her hand to her mouth and tasted it all. I almost came again. With the look I'd seen a hundred times, she scrunched up her face and said "Daddy, do I really have to go to school?"

proof43
proof43
1 Followers