It's My Life: Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's a real charmer," I admitted sadly.

"Yeah. I said no thanks and then he said that, in that case he just wanted me to come over and have you and me get it on again, but it was just too freaky for me to have him watching," Suzanne said. "Then when I said no again he asked me what size bra I wear. What's he going to do, buy me a Christmas present?"

"I don't think so," I said chuckling. "I think he's just infatuated with your breasts. Can't blame the guy for that though," I added.

"I like yours better," Suzanne said, and I looked for a hint of sarcasm in her face but found none.

"Well, Mike is a connoisseur of things like that," I said. "He was also quite taken by the fact that you don't shave under your arms, so now he has instructed me to follow your lead. Can you imagine what that will look like with me? I'm so freakin' hairy everywhere," I added as I lifted my arms to the sky briefly before dropping them back down when my wrap began to slid off, then mentally kicked myself for not letting it fall. What hadn't Suzanne seen already anyway?

"You make that sound like a bad thing, and it isn't, at least as far as I'm concerned, Suzanne countered. "Ordinarily I would say hooray for you for that, but I think you have gorgeous arms and you've got the Cher armpits for sure. They're so creamy white and smooth and shapely that I wouldn't change a thing. You don't have to do everything he says, you know."

I felt a shiver run down my spine as Suzanne invoked Cher's name once again, and if she was trying to find a way to win my heart, she certainly had found it by comparing me to Cher in any way shape or form. I didn't care if I was the bargain basement version of Cher, it was still music to my ears.

"Oh yeah, your earring!" I said and skipped around the corner and up the stairs toward the bedroom.

"Becky wait!" Suzanne called out, but I kept going.

I went into the bedroom and waited as I heard Suzanne trot up the stairs in pursuit.

"Becky, I'm sorry. I lied about the earring," Suzanne confessed as she came around the corner and into the bedroom. "I just said that as an excuse to come over and see you."

"That's okay Suzanne, I knew you didn't wear earrings the other night," I said as I let my wrap fall to the floor. "I lied when I said I was coming up to look for it too."

It was at that moment that I broke the rules of fidelity, as stated in the Book of Mike. Thou shalt not screw around with anyone unless your spouse is watching.

Guilty as charged, although I would later find out that the rule had not only been broken before that, but had been trampled, stomped and shattered repeatedly, unbeknownst to me. That's another story for another time, however.

As for Suzanne's belief that it would be much better without an audience, she was definitely right on that count. Considering how good I thought it had been before, that was really saying something.

* * * * * *

Thank you for your wonderful comments and e-mails. I appreciate your support a lot, as it gives me the confidence to continue onward in my wacky life recollections.