It's My Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammingbyrd7
hammingbyrd7
1,371 Followers

Jada laughed. "I know nothing of gourmet food! I agree, the dinner was great and redeems the frat from their horrid elevator. But I was commenting on the fact that your sister persuaded her friends to help clean up."

Mark smiled and shrugged. "Well, our parents taught us to be considerate. I feel like helping out myself." Mark looked around at the lounge. "Wow. This place is a real mystery."

Jada studied their sofa for a moment and nodded. "Is this genuine leather? It looks very expensive."

"Yeah, and not just the sofa. Look at this place! It's a beautiful palace, not at all what I was expecting from a frat house. And the fact that no one from the frat is here…"

"Yes, it really is bizarre, isn't it? Aren't they worried some uncouth guests will start trashing the place?" Jada paused for a moment, her hand on the sofa idly stroking the soft luxuriant surface. "Were you serious about helping to clean up?"

"Sure." A moment later they joined the clean-up crew in the kitchen.

In its own way, the kitchen was just as opulent as the lounge room, though half the size. Like the party room, the kitchen ran the full width of the building, Jada guessed about sixteen meters, and its depth was about eight meters. On both of the long ends of the kitchen were pleasant eating areas adjacent to large banks of windows. Between the two eating areas was a fabulously well-appointed kitchen. There were polished granite counters, gleaming stainless steel sinks, restaurant-grade appliances and sparkling white and blue and gold tiles everywhere.

Jada and Mark started telling each other about their lives as they worked with his sister and friends. Mark talked first, describing growing up in a rich section of Burlington. He was now a junior at the university majoring in physics and was an avid amateur astronomer. After the girls left, Jada gave back a little of her own history as she dried dishes with Mark, talking about growing up in a poor section of central Indiana. She avoided telling him about the horrific family experiences of her high school years.

"So you're only eighteen and already a sophomore?" he asked. "I'm impressed. That's my sister's age, her two friends too."

Jada nodded. "Yep, that's me. I'm a millennium baby. January 1, 2000." Jada gave a yawn and stretched, realizing she felt a little… what? Sleepy? No, not exactly, though the thought of cuddling in a warm blanket seemed to have an unexpected appeal to it. She looked at the kitchen clock, 18:57:01, certainly too early for her to be tired. But she wasn't tired, not exactly. She paused from her work and took a moment to stroll to the windows, trying to figure out what her body wanted.

It was very dark outside, with perhaps a lit walkway somewhere in the distance. Beyond that Jada stopped paying attention. She felt a little sleepy, but not exactly sleepy, a little tense, a little… a little what? Excited? Yes, sort of, but it felt like a child's excitement, awaiting the coming of tomorrow's birthday presents. Jada blinked in surprise. She hadn't felt like this in years. She felt eager, a child's eagerness clear and strong, as if she couldn't wait for the future to unfold.

Meanwhile Mark had finished putting away the last of the dishes. He then opened a large walk-in refrigerator and peered inside. "Almost full," he called out, "but still a bit of space. How about we save the rest of the buffet? That stuff is so good, it would be a crime to let it go to waste." He gazed at Jada kindly for a moment as she stared out the window. She appeared to be preoccupied. "Jada?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, sure. Save the buffet. Good idea."

Taking down the large buffet was a bit of a job. As they worked, Jada commented how much she liked the food storage facilities of the kitchen. It wasn't just the walk-in refrigerator and freezer. There were numerous shining metal cabinets that closed with a positive hiss and snap vaguely electrical in nature. They seemed superbly designed to seal their contents.

After working for about a half hour, Hannah wandered back into the kitchen looking a little flushed. She offered to help. They were a cheerful team for a while, and then Hannah started flirting with Mark, nothing outrageous, just bumping into him, putting her hand on his arm or shoulder as she passed near him. Mark looked surprised at first and then just amused at how affectionate Hannah was becoming. And then Hannah took the flirting to the next level. The pats on his arm became caresses, and Hannah would lean on him looking as if she expected to be kissed.

Jada didn't understand the dynamics of what was going on. Mark's facial expressions were very hard to read. It seemed he was looking for some polite way to tell Hannah to cool it while simultaneously desiring to accept her advances. Jada began to feel she was intruding on a complex emotional situation, and was just coming up with a polite way to excuse herself when Hannah reached over and hugged Mark and held him tightly to the front of her body, grabbing him low on his butt and pressing her pelvis against his, making a slow sensual gyration with her pubis directly against his groin. The gesture was lewd and the proposition unmistakable.

Mark groaned with desire, grabbing the sides of Hannah's hips to lock her position. He arched his back to thrust his hips forward and grind into this delightful vixen. But then he gave a strange cough, gave Hannah's butt a playful swat instead, and pulled away from her grip. They stared into each other's eyes for a brief moment.

"Hannah, what the hell are we doing?"

Hannah was panting with sexual desire, but her face was a mask of confusion. "Yeah. I'm so sorry Mark. I'm acting like a clown."

"No, it's okay."

"No it's not." Hannah took a deep breath and shook her head. "I'm heading back to the lounge," she said abruptly. A moment later Jada and Mark were along again in the kitchen.

Jada cocked her head. "What was that all about?"

Mark looked truly bewildered. "I honestly don't know."

"Are you two going together?"

Deep in thought, he just stood there motionless.

"Did you ever?"

Jada's persistent questioning seemed to wake Mark out of a daze. "Huh? With Hannah?! No, not at all. She's just my sister's friend." He paused. "She's is a wonderful person. Maybe a little shy socially, but… Hell, what just happened here is way out of character for her." He took a moment to shudder. "And the strangest part is…"

"Yes?"

Mark looked directly into Jada's eyes with his own eyes somehow asking for forgiveness. "For a moment I wanted her."

Jada shrugged. "Well, she is a very pretty girl."

"Oh, it's not that. I know the true Hannah. She thinks of me as an older brother. The true Hannah would be horrified if I..." Mark seemed to have trouble completing the thought.

Jada smiled slightly as she heard this. The feeling of eagerness was back, stronger than ever. Her body felt tense, excited… "Excited?" she thought. "Am I hot for Mark too? My God, am I?!" She said out loud, "It seems a little stuffy in here. Do you feel it?"

Mark looked at her and blinked. "Yeah, I guess I do. It's a bit hot… I feel revved up… a little strange actually. My mind doesn't want to let go…" He didn't finish the thought.

"Want to head back to the lounge?"

"Uh, yeah." Mark shook his head as if to clear it. "If you don't mind, I'd like to keep an eye on Hannah for a while. Want to sit together?"

Jada felt her heart race as she heard his question. "I'd love to," she blurted out immediately.

"Jada!" she thought to herself angrily. "Don't act so easy! You'll scare him off!" And then she paused for a moment astonished. "Scare him off?! Why did I think that? What am I afraid of?" She tried to reflect for a moment. "What do I want?"

She grabbed a drink of water by the sink and took a moment to think. Her mind seemed to be going in unexpected directions. "I've only just met him. What am I expecting?" She felt confused, and just hoped again she didn't sound too eager. Mark brushed his hand against hers as he walked by, and Jada put down her glass and happily accepted the offer, glad to have latched onto one of the few guys at the party, and this one was such a nice one. Hand in hand, they walked back to the lounge.

Jada and Mark were surprised to see the party was almost over. Both the music and lights were turned down low, and the few remaining people were drifting off through the door to the left of the elevator. Hannah was near the music console chatting with Ashley, and Madison and Emily were sitting with another woman Jada didn't know. Everybody else was leaving. Jada and Mark found an empty sofa across from Hannah and Ashley and sat down.

And the evening wore on. Mark and Jada continued to hold hands as they chatted with each other. Both seemed tired, and when Mark finally put his arm around Jada she accepted his affections at once, snuggling into his arm and wrapping her arm around the front of his waist. She sighed in contentment and nestled her head into his side.

They shared a first kiss, and then spent some quiet time engaging in gentle foreplay, simple caresses and kisses, nothing overtly sexual, not in the demanding sense. Everything was light and playful. Mark caressed Jada's cheek with his fingers for a while. He was smiling at her, his eyes full of hope. After a while Jada leaned back and the arm behind her head became a comfortable pillow. Mark other arm came to hold her body, caressing her lightly by the side of her ribs. He was delighted by the feel of her muscular body. "You are so incredibly beautiful," he mumbled as he petted her.

Jada giggled. "Oh, I bet you tell that to all the girls you make out with!" But she was pleased with his comment, and she sighed and reached up and gave Mark a long sleepy kiss. Her kiss wandered, ending in a dry tongue that licked his ear, long soft strokes up and down the ridge of his ear. Mark shivered with the ticklish sensations. And then her teeth finished the job by giving a playful nip to his earlobe. It was all the approval he needed. A moment later his caressing hand wandered up and cupped a soft breast.

Jada sucked in a deep breath, held it a long time and then let it out very slowly as Mark fondled her. Her body was in an extremely unusual state, her mind almost asleep and free of inhibitions, yet her body was in an advanced state of sexual arousal. In a dreamlike state, Jada's hand dropped to Mark's groin and her fingers traced the full erection beneath his pants. Light as feathers, her fingers danced around his stiff cock. "Such a nice daydream," she thought lazily. "And where will it go?"

"Do you like this?" she asked in a teasing floating voice as she slowly pinched the end of his cock. She purred happily as Mark nodded. He thought her purr was the sexiest sound imaginable. His hips began to rock back and forth uncontrollably as Jada continued to tease his cock. Mark was signaling he wanted more stimulation on his groin, and Jada rewarded him by pushing in with her fingertips with increasing pressure.

His lips sought hers again and found them eager for more contact. Their tongues playfully danced with each other as their hands fumbled with each other's clothes. There was no concern at all for exposing themselves to the other people still in the room. Jada's dress had buttons up the front, and after a moment of fumbling, Mark had her dress open and his hand squeezed in up against her bra, feeling the firm flesh through the soft cotton, rubbing and cupping the tips of her breasts with the palm of his hand, feeling her nipples swell and harden from the stimulation.

"Like my bra?" asked Jada dreamily. "It was a present… Hmmm… That feels so nice…" One of her aroused nipples was now caught in a vise at the bottom of Mark's index and middle fingers. He was giving her rhythmic squeezes, and she thought it felt as if she were being milked by a baby… or a lover…

"Do you like my bra?" Jada asked again. There was no verbal response, just Mark's fingers caressing the soft undersides of her breasts. She drifted, feeling his fingers probe into her flesh, down at the bottom seam of the bra where it met the top of her ribs. He pushed underneath the seam, searching for her naked flesh. Jada sighed deeply and put her arms behind her head, taking a deep breath, displaying and offering her breasts to Mark. She hoped he would find them attractive. And his caresses felt so nice. "Like my bra?" she mumbled.

Jada's sleepy thoughts were filled with affection and desire. She loved how gentle Mark was being with his advances, loved seeing his smiles and sighs as she accepted him as her lover. She was delighted by his happiness, and soon the room's cool air was brushing against her naked breasts. "The clever boy must have found the clasp," she thought dreamily. Jada wondered briefly where her bra could be now, but then the delightful warmth of Mark's hand cupped her, his flesh against hers, and then his wet tongue. The last thought of her bra flew from her mind as Jada hissed and kicked off her shoes.

She arched her back and presented her breasts for suckling, deliriously happy with the feel and the sexuality. Her left nipple felt super sensitive and was being pulled high and tight against the roof of Mark's mouth. His tongued pulsed along the underside of her breast and nipple, and Jada dreamed of her milk flowing into his greedy mouth. Her hands meanwhile worked and managed to free Mark's erection from his clothing. At last! It came out of his pants with a pop. She glanced down. His head was in her lap, suckling her from below. And his penis looked so beautiful, felt so velvety and sexy. She was smiling brightly that he was allowing her to hold it. So velvety soft and firm, both at the same time. Such a wonder…

Jada stroked his penis as he suckled her, alternating firm grips with light caresses, matching the suckling pull on her breast. Her sleepy mind filled with fantasies of two lovers synchronizing their rhythms before copulation. After a timeless period of floating, she bent her head down and felt her wet nipple pop out of Mark's mouth. He groaned in disappointment for a moment, but then sighed deeply as Jada returned a suckle of her own. The feel of the penis head against her lips and tongue felt magical. Jada shook her head briefly with the penis half in her mouth. She felt so sleepy it was difficult to concentrate.

She blinked her eyes trying to stay awake and decided to swallow his penis, pulling it into her mouth with a suckle as far as she could without choking. She curled her tongue and licked the penis as it slid in and out of her mouth, tracing a large vein on its underside with the tip of her tongue. Mark was shuddering and gasping in pleasure.

Jada re-coupled the penis to her mouth, sucking greedily until she felt his glans at the back of her throat. She could actually feel the beat of his heart with her tongue, and then she licked upward to the tip, kissing the penis head as it left her mouth. Mark's cock was now super slick, covered with her saliva. It trembled in her hands and she began to play with it. She was delighted Mark was allowing her to fondle his sex organ and tease him, and she squeezed the top of his sensitive glans with her strong fingers until she popped open his urethra slit. She lapped into the opening and tasted a salty drop of pre-cum leaking from him, and then she pushed the tip of her tongue directly into the tiny opening. Mark began to shake from the stimulation on the super sensitive skin.

And the time drifted by. Jada was floating from dream to dream. She had a vague feeling of watching a delightful series of erotic movies, each movie building layer after layer of sexual tension within her mind and body. And then she blinked and half woke up, as if from a long sleep. Her hip muscles felt a bit tired, as if she had been thrusting for a long time, but it was so hard to remember what had just happened.

Jada was flat on her back on the sofa, a pillow under her butt, her socks were off and her bare legs raised high. Her labia and anus felt sopping wet, and she had dim memories of an intense orgasm with Mark's head between her legs. She thought it was a dream…

But it was no dream. And now Mark was mounting her, lying between her legs, his pants and boxers down around his ankles. He was kissing and nibbling on her neck, and through her pubic fur a stiff and eager penis was sliding back and forth, wet from her vaginal flow. Mark was breathing in gasps, and Jada could feel his desire for her, feel his eagerness to couple.

Jada was eager too. Yes! This was what her eagerness was for. Of course! She blinked again and stared up at her toes. They were high above her head, and they were curling in sheer pleasure with each penile thrust against her pubis. The rhythmic pulses of pressure against her uterus were slowly driving her to another orgasm. And for this one, Jada definitely wanted Mark to be inside of her. Her mind was totally without concerns or inhibitions, wondering only briefly if she would stain the expensive sofa when Mark entered her virgin body. She happily smiled the thought away and lifted her pelvis, giving him the perfect angle to couple. She would accept this handsome male above her into the core of her womanhood. She would accept him now.

Mark groaned as the head of his penis slid down through the folds of her wet labia, parting the soft and silky lips. He pushed hard and felt the wet knob of his cock slide down and nestle into the moisture around Jada's anus. Jada grunted at the pressure and shook her head no.

Mark grunted too and pulled back as Jada lowered her legs slightly. He thrust again. This time the angle was perfect. He felt his cockhead slide down the open folds of her labia and notch into her vaginal opening. He cried out in pleasure at the feel of the moist, silky heat, and shifted his body so he could work himself in. Jada gasped and smiled and nodded, spreading her thighs wide open to show she was ready. And then Mark felt the tight barrier and gasped at the shock that Jada was offering her virginity to him.

The vision of his cock sinking into her played out in his mind. One powerful thrust and he would break her, penetrate her deep and tight until he pushed up against her virgin cervix. His cock would be buried inside her, coated with blood from her torn hymen. Mark gasped and cried as he looked upon her face. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing in great gulps of air. And her toes were curled, her feet lifted high and her powerful legs tense with the anticipation of being deflowered.

The realization that this sweet and precious creature beneath him was offering him her virginity finally broke through Mark's dreamlike trance. He groaned and lifted his weight off her, supporting himself on one elbow. With his free hand he gently pulled down Jada's bunched-up dress, covering her exposed sex. With infinite tenderness he kissed her.

Jada whimpered in dismay and lifted her dress back up, thrusting upward with her naked hips into the open air, trying to encourage him to couple. "Take me," she swooned. "You won't be sorry." And her sleepy thoughts were filled with fantasies of sexual frolics and delight.

Mark shuddered and cried softly and then lifted from his mount position. Both of Jada's bare legs were now lifted right in front of him, and he gently grabbed her right ankle and left calf with his hands. He gently but firmly nudged her legs down and to his right, kissing the shapely calf as he swung it across his body. Her legs lowered, he laid himself down behind her and by her side.

hammingbyrd7
hammingbyrd7
1,371 Followers
1234...110