It's My Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Chris can't stop thinking about his brother.
2k words
4.48
59.5k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S_Mage
S_Mage
12 Followers

The brothers had always shared a room, since they were so close in age. After the party, Mahdi had crept to the bathroom to clean up while Chris ushered out the last remaining guests. He let the warm shower patter onto his skin.

Thinking back on it now, worry flooded into his mind. How could he face Chris again after something like that had happened? True, his brother had made him come harder than he ever had before. But it was hard enough for people to go back to being friends after sleeping together – it must be hopeless for brothers.

He sighed as he turned off the water, steam forming now around his clean body. Clean from the dirt of their backyard, from the sweat and cum of before...he shook the thoughts out of his mind. Getting horny now would just make things more awkward when he had to face Chris in their bedroom. The boy toweled himself off and slipped into his pajamas.

The lights were already off in their bedroom, with only the streetlights shining in through the blinds to illuminate the room. Mahdi stood quietly in the doorway – but Chris was already asleep. That was alright.

What could he possibly say anyway?

By the time Mahdi woke up, Chris had already left for school. He practiced early in the morning, before class. Mahdi was just glad his parents were still away; his mind was a whirlwind which was not at all suited for conversation this morning. He felt sore from last night – which he was still trying not to think about – so he dressed in loose yoga pants. He ate his breakfast in silence before leaving for school.

Second period rolled around, and Mahdi took to wandering the halls since he had nothing better to do. Few students chose a spare period this early in the day – after all, the damage had already been done by having to wake up for first. The boy found it comforting though, since there were less people to bother him.

Bag slung over his shoulder, he walked slowly past the rows of light green lockers. Whoever thought that was a good colour for a school –

He felt a hand grab his upper arm and tug him into a recessed doorway. Fear jolted in his heart for a split second, before he realized he recognized the person to which the hand belonged.

"Chris are you crazy?" He hissed, hitting his brother's chest, "I thought I was about to get murdered!" For that moment he'd forgotten what had happened the night before, and things were back to normal. He stared up at Chris in annoyance.

"I'm sorry Mahdi, but I..." his hand reached up to cup the younger boy's chin, "This sounds bad but I can't stop thinking about you."

Mahdi felt himself weaken under the touch, thoughts of last night coming back. Chris' lips were suddenly pressed against his. Was that really all the explanation he was going to give? He wanted to be angry, but as his older brother's body pushed up against his, he felt himself getting hot.

"We're at school." He whispered against Chris' mouth, trying to will himself away from what he wanted to do.

"Everyone's in class." His brother waved the objection away by inserting his tongue into Mahdi's mouth once more. This time his brother did not resist. The younger boy gripped Chris' collar as their tongues mingled, both panting when they finally came up for air. Chris' hands had made their way down to grip Mahdi's butt, and now moved forward to stroke his crotch. The shaft was already hard under the strong hands, and Mahdi suppressed a moan by burying is face into the crook of Chris' neck. This only made his brother rub faster, and Mahdi felt weak in the knees from the dizzying pleasure. He didn't care that they were in school; he needed to come, badly.

As if reading his thoughts, Chris suddenly dropped to his knees. Mahdi braced himself against the doorway as his support disappeared. He knew what his brother was about to do; he didn't know if he could handle it. "Chris, I-I'm so close..." he started to protest, the mere thought of his brother's mouth almost enough to set him off, but Chris had already slipped down the front of his yoga pants.

"I need to repay you for last night." There was a tinge of deviousness in Chris' voice, but it was lost on Mahdi as he felt his cock slip into his brother's mouth. He moaned softly, forgetting what a cautious situation they were in. Chris moved his lips slowly over the tip of his cock, sucking with just the right amount of pressure. His tongue flicked over the sensitive surface. Mahdi gripped the wall tightly, unable to suppress his moans.

Slowly, Chris took more and more of the cock into his mouth. His tongue slid along the bottom as it went further into his throat. It wasn't hard for him to fit his little brother in right up to the base. Mahdi trembled under the warmth and wetness, his whole dick immersed. He felt himself slipping into euphoria.

"Oh god Chris...I'm gonna come. Oh god..." he huffed, setting a hand lightly on his older brother's head. Chris began bobbing his head quickly, stroking with his lips and flicking out with his tongue, daring Mahdi to come faster, begging him.

"Aaah...aaahn" his moan came out as his body tensed. He was lost in the moment of release, shivers wracking his body.

Chris kept him in his mouth as he tasted the warm cum pouring from the tip of Mahdi's dick. It was better than he thought, and he pressed the cock all the way into his throat again as his brother continued to come. He swallowed with a soft sound, savouring every drop. Mahdi was still panting and letting out faint moans by the time he stopped coming, and Chris slowly pulled away from his dick, making sure to lick off every last drop of cum as he did so. Mahdi looked down at him in mild bewilderment – muddled by the aftereffects of the blowjob – and Chris got to his feet again.

"Come straight home after school." He whispered into his brother's ear, "I'll give you the rest." Chris quickly kissed him, tongue slipping in with the taste of cum, and then slipped out of the doorway.

Mahdi quickly pulled up his pants, though he was already feeling hard again. Mentally he cursed Chris.

It was only second period, and he did not want to wait.

He'd managed to make it through the rest of the day, though thoughts of the encounter kept filling his mind. Now Mahdi quickly walked from the bus stop to his house. Chris had football practice after school, so he didn't know why he was hurrying. But still the urgency of his anticipation pulled him forward.

The house was silent; their parents still away, and the front hallway was dim. Mahdi sensed a long wait ahead of him, and sighed as he set his bag down by the door. Even the slightest thought of the blowjob had made him become hard. Class had been difficult to get through. Chris usually got home a couple hours after him. At least he might have some time to relieve his tension before his brother got home.

Mahdi walked down the hall without bothering to turn on the lights. When he opened the door to his room, light spilled in from the window. Had he left the blinds open? He closed the door behind him while still looking ahead, and suddenly an arm was around him.

Chris' habit of surprising him had become less of a shock. He knew it was his brother the moment he felt a hot mouth press over his. "Chris, shouldn't...shouldn't you be at practice?" he asked while not particularly caring that his brother was missing out on football.

From his position against the boy's body, Chris smiled. "I told the coach I wasn't feeling well. But I dunno, right now I'm feeling pretty good." He pressed his mouth to his brother's again, feeling the younger boy wilt beneath him. Mahdi wrapped his arms around Chris' neck and felt the pleasure start to course through his body.

Coming up for panting breaths, their tongues darted into each other's mouths. Mahdi gave a gasp as he felt Chris' cold hand on the skin of his hip. He pressed his crotch against his brother as the hand slid higher under his shirt. His brother's fingers grazed over his nipple and he felt it harden. Chris, in the meantime, had started to make his way down Mahdi's neck, kissing and licking all the right places while his brother clung to him. He grabbed Mahdi's butt in one hand and heaved him up against the wall, lifting the boy from the ground.

"C-Chris..." he whispered as his older brother pulled his shirt up and over his head. He wrapped his legs around Chris' waist, noticing the bulge in his brother's pants.

The older boy brought his mouth to the younger's nipple, sucking at first then pulling away to let his tongue flick over it. Mahdi gasped under his tongue and held Chris' head tight against his chest, while the other boy moved to the next nipple. His tongue pressed over it, and he softly nipped at it. Mahdi's moans grew louder.

"Chris, I need you." Mahdi whispered with hot breath. Another time he might feel embarrassed saying such a thing, but he was so hard he didn't care what he had to say to get his brother to make him come.

Chris grinned up at him, and pulled away from the wall to carry the boy to his bed. Their mouths came together again as they lay on the mattress, Chris' body pressed tight on top of Mahdi. His big hands came down to pull off the younger boy's pants, and his underwear with them. Mahdi let out a high moan at the contact of flesh against his shaft. Chris stroked him with one hand, while unzipping his own pants with the other. He brought their mouths together again, but Mahdi turned his head away.

"Please, Chris..." he saw the younger boy's eyes flickering. He didn't want to beg for it, but he would if he had to.

Grasping the younger boy around his back, Chris quickly shoved his cock inside him. He felt Mahdi harden against his pelvis, and his saliva on his neck. He grasped one hip as he thrust in, first slowly and then quickening his pace. Mahdi's ass was tight around his dick, and he heard himself begin to gasp in time with his brother's moans. He shoved harder, feeling himself slipping closer to climax.

Mahdi wrapped his legs around Chris' waist, his fingers grasping at his older brother's back. "Come with me, Mahdi." Chris said in a strained whisper.

He was already so close, his brother's thrusting body filled him and rubbed against his dick as he held Chris closer, "Mhmmm" was all he could manage in response, and Chris began to pound him in pure animal lust. He held tight, feeling his eyes roll back into his head, a rush of pleasure taking over him. Chris' moans were soft in his ears as he drifted into his own ecstasy. His older brother gave one final deep thrust, and as he held himself there Mahdi felt his warm cum pour into him. The warmth filling him sent him over the final edge as his own cum spurted onto Chris' chest, filling the space between them with sticky fluid. He kept his legs in place, not allowing Chris to pull out. But the older boy wasn't going anywhere; he lay panting and heavy on his younger brother's chest.

"Chris, don't stop fucking me." Mahdi said quietly, his cheeks beginning to blush a soft pink.

He felt his brother's smile against his neck, "Mom and dad won't be getting home until late." Was his answer, followed by a warm tongue licking behind his ear.

S_Mage
S_Mage
12 Followers