It's My Turn Now...

Story Info
Enough talking, I get to pick this game.
2k words
3.7
17.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always been a curious woman, not that I ever admitted it to anyone. Vanilla sex is fun when you're first starting out, I mean, everybody has to start somewhere. But when I looked at my track record, there was a one main trend. I got bored. Very easy. I was always good and ended it before looking elsewhere, but the fact was, I moved on. A lot. Missionary style did absolutely nothing for me unless the guy was hung like a horse, and then it was only good if he could fuck for hours.

I'd finally found a guy who didn't bore me though. It took me 30 years, but I had finally found someone who made me think. Not only was I admitting to fantasies I'd had for years, I was actually coming up with new fantasies. One of my big fantasies I'd always had was going to a bar and having the guy I'm wish bend me over the pool table and fuck me stupid. It had changed though. While that still got me wet, I wanted to mix it up a little.

We'd played around for a while. We'd finally gotten comfortable enough that we were telling each other more and more about our fantasies, sharing what we really wanted, what got us so hot. I was getting tired of all the talking though. I was ready to play, and not the games that we'd been playing. I was over the shady, secretive crap. I didn't want to hold back any more, and I was tired of him holding back too. Either we were playing and stepping this up, or it was gonna be stepping out and finding someone who could do it for me, and I'm sure same for him.

I took some time off work to see how this play time was gonna work out. I'd been thinking about it for weeks, planning and it had been going through my mind for days. I would work out plans in my head at bed at night, getting out my vibrator and pleasuring myself. I would do my best to focus during the day at work, but if my mind drifted just a little I'd feel myself getting so wet. That's when I knew I needed the time off to really focus on things and get this started. And the build up had been enough. Tonight, my fantasy was going to come true.

I had him text me on his way home for work. I told him tonight was my night, and he better be ready. I didn't care if he had been a long day, we had the weekend off and tonight he was going to make it about me whether he was up to it or not. It might sound bitchy to some people, but I knew how to play this game to make sure he was a willing participant. And to be honest, it turned me on so much to tell him what I wanted. And it turned me on even more to know that the whole point of this game was to please me.

He'd taken me shopping a few days before. I had him help me pick out something sexy. By the time he got home, I was sitting on the couch waiting for him. The minute he walked in the door his eyes got wide. I hadn't told him what he should expect, or when this outfit would go from something hanging in the back of the closet to something he was drooling over. My skirt was tight and my top was very low, and there wasn't much else. He started to walk over to me, but I stopped him.

"Oh no, don't even think about getting your dirty hands on this sexy outfit. Get your dirty ass in the shower," I told him. He started to ignore me and kept coming towards me. That's when he saw the paddle in my hand. I pulled it forward and slapped my palm with it, making sure he got the idea.

"So, this is what you meant when you said tonight was your night huh?" he asked me. All I did was nod as I backed him towards the bedroom. I told him to start to strip, I already had the water running. I was in a hurry and if we didn't get things going we were going to be late, which really wasn't going to make me happy. And he really, really didn't want me to be unhappy tonight. He started to rush through his shower, but I corrected him.

"No rushing today, I want you ten times cleaner than normal. Head to toe, inside out, you better sparkle." He looked a little surprise but I could see that little sparkle. He was enjoying this. I was sitting on the bathroom counter, watching to make sure he got just as clean as I wanted him. I was loving how hard it was for him to focus, how he was working to get shiny clean while I was sitting there, perched on the counter with my skirt riding up my thighs. He's eyes got a little more sparkly when he saw the top lacy part of my thigh highs peaking out from underneath my skirt. And I really loved watching his dick start to stand more and more at attention. This was definitely going to be fun.

He finished up in the shower and got out to start drying off. When he started to get further south I stopped him. There was no using the towel to touch yourself tonight. I had his clothes ready for him. I had already picked out what I wanted to see him in. He saw the pants there, and the shirt. I reached underneath to hand him the pile. I smiled when I saw the surprise on his face when he saw everything he would be wearing tonight.

"Yes, even those," I said. He picked up the tiny little g-string I'd picked out and looked at me.

"Um, where's the rest of these?" he asked me.

"That' it, that's all you get to wear tonight. Get as comfortable as you can baby." I smiled and slid off the counter. "Oh, and before you put those on, you'll need this first." I opened the drawer by the sink and pulled out the pink cock ring. He may be a very manly looking man, but I was really going to enjoy knowing while we were out that he had a pink ring around his dick and some tiny little panties on under those jeans.

He got dressed quickly. When he walked back out in to the kitchen I handed him a glass of water and held my hand out.

"What's this?" he asked me, obviously a little nervous. I gave a little laugh and winked. I turned my hand over and showed him the pills in my hand.

"Tonight is going to last all night. That ring is only half my reassurance. These are the rest." I handed them over and was pleasantly surprised when he didn't even hesitate and swallowed them right down. That was a damn good start to this night.

We got in the car and I read off the directions to where we were headed. As we were headed there, I reached down and inched my skirt up a little. I reached in my purse and pulled out a little toy. He looked over at me a little curious. I just ignored him and slid my skirt higher. I reached down and pulled my little panties to the side and opened my legs wide. I reached between my legs and ran my finger down my wet slit. I'd been so wet all day and was only getting more wet the closer we were getting. I moved my finger more, sliding it up and teasing my clit. I was so wet my finger slid right in to my pussy. I couldn't help it and let out a little moan. When I glanced over I could see the huge bulge in his pants. That only made me more wet. I loved knowing how hard I was getting him. I pulled my finger out of my pussy and put it to his lips.

"Here baby, taste me. Taste how wet my pussy," I put my finger in his mouth. "How's that taste?"

"Mmm," was all he could get out. He loved tasting my pussy and I knew that this would be pure torture to him. I put the little vibrator where my finger was before. I leaned the seat back a little and spread my legs further. I reached over and grabbed his hand and put it on my thigh, close enough that he could feel the heat radiating out of me. Just as I was getting close, we got to our destination. While normally that would only frustrate me, tonight it just got me more excited. I slid the vibrator out of my pussy while he parked the truck. I stopped him before he reached for the door handle.

"Not yet, I can't put this back in my purse while it's got pussy juice all over it. I need it cleaned." He gave me a look that was bordering between confused and excited. I leaned over and fed him my vibrator, fucking his mouth with it. "Like that, do you?" I asked him. "Get real familiar with it, and super comfortable." I laughed as I slid it out of his mouth and hopped out of the car. This was only the start of our night.

We walked towards the door, me a few steps ahead of him so he could watch me. The door opened and we walked in. I turned around after entering so I could see his face when he saw what was waiting. The room was darker with candles flickering. Waiting for us were a group of people. I'd found just what I was looking for. I walked over to him and gave him a light kiss.

"Tonight baby, I'm going to have fun. I'm going to experiment and enjoy everything." As I was telling him this, I was guiding him towards a chair. I lifted his shirt over his head, undid his belt, his pants, slid them down after taking off his shoes and socks. I pushed him down in the chair. I saw his eyes get big and eager when I got on my knees in front of him, eyeballing his huge raging hard on. I only laughed when he was shocked when I pulled the restraints from behind the chair. I tied his ankles to the legs of the chair. "Like I said, tonight is about me. And until you can convince me you deserve to be a part of this, you're going to sit here, tied up, unable to play with yourself, your balls throbbing, your dick just aching to cum, just straining for release." I pulled out a pair of handcuffs and pulled his arms behind his back. I was surprised when I didn't get much restraint, but pleasantly surprised.

I slithered my way back up his body, grinding my tits over his dick. I decided to give him a little. I hitched my skirt up and straddled him, grinding my pussy on him, kissing him hard, running my tongue over his lips and biting. I slid further up and stuck my tits where my lips had been.

"Enjoy baby." From there I stood up, turned, and walked away. In the room were three other men, patiently waiting and watching me torture my bitch. We had agreed in the past there would be no kissing involved with anyone else, and I would stick to that rule. But that didn't mean that these men weren't going to touch me in any other way I wanted. I did turn back to see the look on his face when he watched the first one reach forward and start rubbing my tits. And I really loved the surprise when the next surprise walked out. He knew I wanted to be fucked by another guy, and he knew I was interested in being in another woman. Tonight it was all going to happen. So there I stood, in front of my boyfriend who was tied up, while four sets of hands touched me, three men, and one woman....

Part 2 is soon to cum!