It's Not Like Porn

Story Info
Brian learns about his two best friends' sexualities
925 words
3.87
48.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ*

The character Mykal is a pre-op FTM transsexual. He is a recurring character in my stories, and his name is pronounced like "Michael".

I was supposed to meet Aaron and Mykie in our hotel room in L.A. They'd been there for a couple days already, steadfastedly refusing to pick up the phone whenever I called, just like normal. I figured they were high out their asses, so I decided I'd just show up and hope for the best.

Anyway, I checked in, got my key, and headed up to the room. It was a suite actually, with two rooms for the three of us to live between. I knocked on the door of the first room, and there was no answer. I knocked again. Still, no answer. Meh, I thought, they must be out. I unlocked the door and went inside, turning on the light. The room was empty, so I walked over to the other door and knocked. Still no answer. But I heard some noise from the other side of the wall so I unlocked the door and went in. At first, I didn't see anything except a pile of clothes on the ground, but then I rounded the corner to face the bed.

"Wha-!" My voice caught in by throat. It took me a moment to register what it was I was witnessing, but then reality came into focus. Mykal was laying on the bed, naked, and on top of him, was none other than Aaron White. He was fucking him (I could hear skin against skin), his face buried in the crook of Mykal's neck as he guided him with with hands on his hips. Aaron leaned in and kissed him, moaning as their tounges met through their parted lips. Sweat glistened on his back as he thrust his hips into him, making mykal cry out and gasp each time.

I felt like I should say something, like I should stop them, but my body was frozen with shock. I tried to speak, but no sound came out. I just stood in my place and took it in, clutching at the wall to keep from falling over. They were naked. Fucking. Right in front of me. I felt like I was seeing something I shouldn't see, and I was afraid of what they would do to me when they found out what I had witnessed. Something about the knowledge that Aaron was actually inside him seemed to set my nerves on fire. I wanted to leave, to get out of there as fast as I could, but I couldn't tear my gaze away. It was the most disturbing, entrancing, captivating thing I'd ever seen.

After a minute, they switched positions so that Mykie was on his hands and knees and Aaron was fucking him from behind. Muscles stood out on the curve of Aaron's back as he pounded his cock into mykal's opening, their breath coming in sharp gasps. I moaned softly, suddenly aware of my own massive erection. It wasnt like porn. When you watch porn it's not that real and it's not your friends and you can't reach out and touch the people that are fucking right in front of your eyes. I wanted to tear my clothes off and join them. I wanted to give in to temptation and fuck like an animal. And if I couldn't do that, I wanted to do it myself. I've never felt the need to masturbate as strongly as I did at that moment. I could feel the raw heat radiating off their bodies, working it's way into mine. Infecting me. I wanted to shove my hand in my pants and satisfy the need that had worked it's way into me. No, no, I wanted to shove my cock into Mykal's tight, wet cunt to satisfy the need. This can't continue, I told myself, You need to do something.

"Myke..." I whispered, not really hoping to attract his attention. "Aaron... guys..." They took no notice. "Guys..." I moaned a little louder. Still, they hadn't heard me.

Then, just when I could take it no longer, they neared their climax.

"Oh, god-- mykie, I'm... I'm-" Aaron moaned, "Unnhh, I'm gonna cum--"

I closed my eyes, grimacing, and listened to them as orgasm ripped through their bodies. Aaron, gasping his partner's name; Mykal, screaming. I squeezed my own cock and gritted my teeth to keep from crying out. I felt the heat coiled inside me begin to loosen, and I came, warm semen dripping down my legs.

"Oh, god..." I whispered breathily. I needed to get out of there. I turned and ran, back to the other room, shutting and locking the door as quietly as possible behind me. I threw myself down onto the bed, breathing hard and stripping my clothes off. I was replaying the scene over and over in my head; this image of my two best friends fucking right in front of me. My body was feeding off of theirs as I masturbated, moaning and writing while I reveled in this obscene fantasy. It wasn't long before I climaxed again, this time feeling satisfied.

Afterwards, I lay back on the bed, wondering what I was supposed to do now. I had hoped it would become clear for me, because I honestly couldn't imagine myself just walking back into that room and looking them in the eyes after the private moment I'd just witnessed.

"Oh my god... " I whispered breathlessly, "What the hell do I do now?"