It's Not the Size That Counts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James was clearly very turned on, his hips driving upwards to meet her downward movements. It became a race to see who would climax first. In the event there was almost nothing in it. James, having been almost silent throughout their love-making began to groan and lose control of his movements. The pent up passion that had been held within him for so long erupted in a flood of semen. Surge after surge was pumped deep into Emily's pussy.

Emily felt the warmth hitting her cervix and was pushed over the edge once more herself.

*****

Epilogue

Nobody ever gave James a bigger and better fucking than Emily. That was because Emily never gave anybody the chance. Both of them fell in love with each other that night. Sex continued to be a very important part of their lives, but the enhancement brought about by love was the ultimate sex aid.

12