It's Only Business: Ch. 01

Story Info
Dave meets "K.K.", his mystery client.
3.1k words
4.26
19.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This could be a huge mistake.

That was what I thought to myself as I got out of the car. I walked the short distance to the door and almost smack-bang into a tree-trunk of a bouncer. The enormous man silently looked down at me, apparently trying to be rid of me by staring alone.

God, I hope this isn't a huge mistake.

Unblinking, the bouncer continued to stare at me wordlessly.

"Ah... I should be on the list" I told him. There was no physical or verbal reaction to this. I started to suspect this man may have in fact been some kind of ogre, and not actually a man at all. "Dave. Probably listed on there under 'Guest of K.K.'".

At this, he glanced down at the clipboard in his hand. After a meticulous look down the list of names on it, he looked at me again. He then turned over the page. After the second such page turn, I started to worry. My go-between on this job had assured me I would be placed on the list at the door. I hated going in so blind; so unprepared like this. "Guest of K.K." was all the information I had for getting into this place. If it turned out to be a bogus job... I had started to build-up a kind of reputation of sorts, and if this was all some elaborate set-up by a magazine looking for the big exposé -- I could be thoroughly screwed.

As the ogre-man's gaze headed towards the end of the third page on his clipboard, I contemplated simply leaving without further fuss. I could just walk away, get back into the car and drive home. No one would need to know I was ever here.

Suddenly, a loud guttural noise emerged from the giant in the doorway. Apparently, he had found me on the list. He very slightly stepped aside, allowing me to squeeze past into the exclusive party behind.

Once inside, I headed straight for the (free!) bar. No matter how many of these swanky Hollywood parties I went to, I could never quite feel at ease in a place like this. One drink would calm my nerves and allow me to get on with the job.

"Vodka orange" I shouted at the young girl behind the bar, trying desperately to be heard over the obnoxiously loud music coming from the band on stage. She handed me my drink, which I downed a little too quickly while examining where I was.

This was a fancy soiree for celebrating some sort of film or TV premier of some kind -- I didn't know the specifics. Lots of actors, musicians, agents and executives all dolled up, drinking excessively and enjoying being rich. I knew some of them, but they were very obviously pretending to not know me. It was just as I wanted it. The house itself belonged to one of the producers -- big and expensive in that cheap-looking way new houses all seem to have. There was the obligatory pool filled with models; the temporary stage for the band; the tables for hotel heiresses to dance on -- the whole shebang.

I recalled my instructions. At around 22:00, I was to head upstairs and try to grab a free guest bedroom. I looked at my watch. 21:50. I made my way through the crowd towards the staircase at the other end of the room. I had planned this well, despite having very little information about what I was getting into. I had dressed well -- new expensive suit, but no tie -- so that I fit perfectly into the crowd. I held the almost empty glass in my hand, so that no waiters stopped me as I passed. I was able to get through the all-singing-all-dancing throng of people quickly and quietly and made my way up the stairs.

There was a whole other party going on up there, it seemed. There were people stumbling out of the two bathrooms gingerly rubbing their noses, and various people I vaguely recognised from the gossip pages with their faces stuck to other people I vaguely recognised from swimsuit calendars. Two of the three guest rooms appeared to be occupied, so I quickly slipped inside the last one and closed the door.

I took out my phone and reviewed the instructions. I turned off all the lights except for a single bedside lamp, and drew the curtains shut on the window. I then went back to the door and opened it a sliver, as per the SMS message. I checked the time -- 22:00 exactly. I was supposed to wait here for the client, "K.K.", until 22:30. If she hadn't appeared by then, the job was off. Still feeling uneasy about such a blind meet, I decided to ring into the office for one last check up before it was too late to abort.

"Hi boss. What's up?" the always cheery voice asked at the other end of the phone.

"Hey Jenn. I'm at the K.K. job, waiting for the meet. Are you sure about this? You sure it's not some sort of press trap? Or an angry boyfriend or something?" I asked, realising just how pathetic and paranoid I was sounding.

"I'm sure. She wouldn't give a name, but that's just because she's shy and nervous -- there's nothing sinister about it. Three regular clients rang in to vouch for her" Jenn replied.

"Yeah, ok. You're right, sorry. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye" I hung up the phone, sat on the bed and waited.

At around 22:25, the door opened. A young man practically fell into the room, followed by a very drunk young woman. They had obviously expected the room to be empty, because they both looked equally startled, embarrassed and angry when they saw me standing by the bed. The man shot me a "fuck you" look, and the girl sheepishly whispered "sorry" before they both left. I crossed the room and returned the door to the arranged position.

At exactly 22:30, the door opened again. Slower this time. In walked a lone woman, obviously more than a little scared.

Of course, I thought to myself. K.K. Why didn't I think of her?

She took a quick glance into the corridor before firmly closing the door and latching it. She slowly turned around.

"Are you... Dave?" she asked, very quietly and with an obvious waver in her voice.

"I am, Ms. Kreuk. It's lovely to meet you" I said gently as I offered her my hand. She gingerly placed hers in mine, and I placed my other hand on top of hers in a soft, reassuring squeeze. "Let me take your jacket, Ms. Kreuk".

"Please... it's Kristin" she said. She was obviously still scared, but not nearly as terrified as she had been when she came into the room seconds earlier. She turned and allowed me to remove her jacket, which I placed on a nearby chair. She was wearing an incredibly slinky black dress -- long, sleeveless and tightly form-fitting, with a plunging neckline. She looked amazing.

"You look amazing" I told her as she turned back around to face me.

"Thank you" she said, slightly blushing. "I didn't really know what to wear. It's not too... formal, is it?"

"It's great" I said, trying my hardest to make her feel comfortable. It seemed to be working, but she was still very nervous. "Here. Sit down". I sat on the foot of the bed, and motioned for Kristin to sit next to me.

She took a small step, then paused for a second. She appeared to make some mental decision, and sat down quite close to me on the bed.

"I don't know how this works..." she said, looking at me.

"It works however you want it to work" I replied. "Why don't we start with why you called in the first place, huh?"

"Um... ok. I... two months ago... my boyfriend and I... broke up" she said. "It was ok at first... 'amicable' they call it. But now I'm just... I don't know. Lonely, I guess? But that's not really it..."

"Frustrated?" I ventured. She blushed again.

"Yeah, I guess. And some of the other girls, you know... they mentioned what you do..."

"And why here, if I may ask? Why did you want to do this at a party?" I asked, curious but calm.

"I dunno. Lots of people around, I guess... if anything went wrong. And it was a crowd I could hide in if I chickened out" she said, giggling ever so slightly on that last bit. I smiled a friendly smile.

"Ok. Good. So, this is what we're going to do, ok?" I said. "First, I want you to calm yourself and relax. You're safe here. Nothing that happens here ever leaves this room, that's my guarantee" I said calmly as I lightly brushed her face and hair with my hand. This was the secret to my success. I offered complete discretion, safety and comfort to all my clients. They came to me knowing that I would never sell the story to the press; never blackmail or hurt them; never make them do anything they didn't want to do.

"Now, I'm going to kiss you" I said, obviously taking Kristin a little by surprise. With my hand at the back of her head, I brought our lips closer together. She put up a token resistance, but was soon moving forward to meet me.

My lips met hers in a deep, romantic kiss. I held the kiss still and long before gently nudging my tongue into her mouth, which she very quickly reciprocated. Our tongues played and our lips nuzzled for quite some time before I broke the kiss. I drew slightly away from her and looked straight into her eyes.

"Why don't we take those clothes off?" I whispered.

She silently nodded, not breaking eye contact. I stood up and held out my hand to her. I gently pulled her onto her feet. I moved in close to her and planted a kiss on her neck. I softly lifted the straps of her dress and dropped them over the ends of her shoulders. I ran my hands lightly down her arms, drawing the dress down. When I reached her hands, I let the dress drop the remaining distance to the floor. She had been braless, and now stood in nothing but her tiny black panties -- her dress crumpled around her ankles.

Still standing very close together, I placed my left hand on her lower back, and gently pulled her forward. She stepped out of her shoes and the dress on the floor, and was practically pressed against my body. I ran my right hand through her hair, and kissed her neck once more.

I lightly guided her back to the bed.

"Lie down" I breathed.

As she lay down, I removed my suit jacket and moved to stand over her on the bed. I began to kneel down on the floor at the end of the bed, beckoning her to slide towards me as I did so. I ran my hands down her flat stomach and stopped at the hem of her panties. I slipped one finger under the elastic on each side and drew them down, tracing my fingers along her skin all the way down her slender legs until the ends of her toes. I discarded the panties, and ran my hands back up along her legs up to her thighs.

I slowly parted her knees, and leant in to plant soft kisses up her inner thigh. I slowly moved all the way up her right thigh, planting kisses the whole length. I could hear Kristin's breathing become heavier, but she made no noise.

When I reached the top of her thigh, my mouth mere inches from her pussy, I touched her knees and guided her legs open just a little wider. I placed my face to the left of her pussy lips, and slowly licked up the side, barely touching her pussy. I then gently exhaled my held breath down over the wet trail my tongue had left.

Kristin shivered, and a loud sigh passed through her lips.

I then repeated the movement on the other side -- one long, wet lick up followed by a gentle breath down.

Kristin's legs twitched beneath me.

I paused for just one second, before very lightly licking up the tight gap between her pussy lips, barely brushing her tiny clitoris. She shook visibly -- she was on the verge of orgasm already.

I leaned in closer and placed two short, quick licks to her clitoris, which was barely visible under its hood. With almost no pause, I then breathed on the wetness my tongue had left.

Kristin softly squealed, and the muscles in her stomach flexed tight.

In all my experience, I'd never seen a woman react so quickly to such gentle stimulation.

She was obviously on a knife edge, and would climax any second. I paused for a moment, simply breathing lightly over her clit. When her breathing had begun to return, I dove quickly and sucked her little bud into my mouth, eliciting the sexiest, tiniest shriek I've ever heard. After barely three seconds Kristin broke her near-silence and groaned a sound that seemed to roil up from the depths of her body. She shuddered and shook and every muscle in her stomach and legs and groin flexed over and over.

She lay motionless on the bed for a full minute afterwards, with her eyes closed and a smile across her face. I stood over the bed and simply watched her enjoying her private paradise.

"Feel better?" I asked with a grin when she finally opened her eyes.

"Yes. It's been literally months since -- well, actually I don't think I've ever felt anything like that before" she said.

"Well, I'm yours all night, so... we can go further or again or anything else you'd like" I stated. This was always the hardest part about the first session with a new client. I didn't know anything about her tastes -- or her appetite. After a few sessions with a client I was usually able to guess how far they were willing to go and for how long; what they did and didn't like, that kind of thing. There was a fluidity to the sessions. But with a new girl, it was always harder. I mean, really, where do you go after an orgasm like that?

Apparently, nowhere.

"I... ah. I think we'll just call it... a night, actually" she said, surprising me. "I mean, it's not that it wasn't great -- I don't think you realize how really great it was -- it's just that... well I guess you were right, before. I was just frustrated. I really just needed a release. And I don't think I'm ready for anything more than that".

"Well ok, then" I said, trying to sound as accommodating as possible. I can't say I wasn't a little disappointed. Her body; her quiet moans... she'd certainly gotten me ready for more. But that's part of the job, I suppose.

I helped her off the bed and back into her clothes. A hand gently on her back, we politely kissed and moved toward the bedroom door, back to the party.

"Wait..." she said, pausing before the door. "How much..." she coughed slightly and stumbled a bit on these words. "How much do I owe you?"

"I don't like to deal with money during the sessions, Kristin. It can... spoil the mood. You'll get a call from my assistant in the next few days".

"Oh. Ok. But, how much will it be? I mean, I'm not short on cash, but I like to know how much I'm spending" she began to look a little embarrassed as she asked.

"Well, the first appointment is always discounted, and it was a short session. Probably around $500" I told her plainly.

An odd look flashed over her face. I couldn't tell whether it was more or less than she was expecting. A second later, however, she was smiling again.

"Ok, then. So... ah, I guess I'll see you... later" she said. The calm that had followed her orgasm had started to disappear and she was getting nervous again.

She reached toward the door but I quickly stopped her.

"I'll go first" I explained. "Wait a minute, then follow. That way, if someone sees you coming out of a locked bedroom, I won't be anywhere around to connect you to. Save both of us from appearing in the papers tomorrow".

"Oh, yeah, good idea" she conceded, and stepped back from the door.

I quickly stepped out into the corridor and closed the door behind me. I walked back down into the party and headed straight for the exit. As I passed the ogre-bouncer at the front door, he looked down at me with a grin as if to tell me he knew exactly what had just happened upstairs.

You're only imagining it, I tried to reassure myself.

I got into the car and dialed back to the office from the phone in my pocket.

"Hey boss" Jenn said from the other end. She sounded a little concerned. "Anything wrong?"

"Nope, it's done" I replied. "Met with client, client satisfied".

"Oh, ok. That was quick. But I'll enter it into the system. Do we have a name now?" she asked as I heard the tap-tap of her keyboard over the phone.

"Yeah: Kristin Kreuk".

"Oh, K.K! Of course!" she exclaimed excitedly. "So, was she a good fuck?"

"Jenn!" I chastised. "You're not supposed to ask things like that. Do you want people rating your performance, huh?"

"Alright, I know. I'm sorry" she said, without any real conviction. "But come on! A hottie like her, gotta have been good, right?"

"Honestly, I wouldn't know Jenn. She came after a minute of oral and wouldn't go any further. No action for me tonight" I said, unable to hide the disappointment in my voice.

"Aw, boss, I'm sorry. Don't worry, you've got Chrissy tomorrow lunch and Jess at night. You'll be wishing all they wanted was oral by the end of the day" she said with a laugh.

"Which Jess? I thought that wasn't till next week?" I asked, uplifted but a little confused.

"That's Jess B. Tomorrow's Jess A."

"Ah. Of course. What would I do without you, Jenn?" I asked jokingly.

"Whither and die, sexless and poor" she replied sarcastically.

"You're probably right. Goodnight, Jenn" I said, stifling a yawn.

"Goodnight boss. See you tomorrow" she said and hung up the phone.

Later, at my apartment, I lay in bed and couldn't get Kristin's gorgeous breasts and wet, oh-so-sensitive pussy out of my head. It's rare in my line of work to ever have to masturbate, but that night I came twice in half-an-hour thinking about the night's encounter.

Man, I love my job.