It's Only Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I don't?" Sonny said bewildered.

"I know," Ralph said, "but I wasn't about to tell him that. You make your reputation in this world from who people who perceive what you know and perceive what you have done, not what you know and what you do."

"Gee Ralph, that's pretty heavy."

"I know, My wife keeps telling me these things to motivate me. If it hadn't been for her I'd still be a photographic lab technician."

"It makes you think, doesn't it buddy. Women can be very interesting when they're not beating you back over sex or want to talk to you about receiving more money."

"I perceive you know a lot about women for someone who isn't married," Ralph grinned. "Remember, I buy you all the beer you can drink over at the bar later. I've never been pulled from the crap by anyone more expertly than you did today."

"Think nothing of it buddy, I was only interested in saving my own hide."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

Mary-Anne came mincing down to Sonny's desk while he was eating his lunch, the pie Muriel had made for him.

"Mr Giles gave me this note for you."

"Thank you Mary-Anne. Now you listen to me: under most circumstances I'm not a violent man. But if you ever again maliciously attempt to thwart me from performing my job like you did this morning I'll plant my foot so hard into your backside that you won't be able to sit for a week even if it means I'll be booked for assault. Now don't cry, just regard this as a career correction. Okay."

"Y-yes Mr McCain."

"If Mr Giles permits you to call reporters by their first name you may call me Sonny."

"Yes Sonny. I do apologize. Would you like to take me out one night so I can make this up to you?"

"That is a kind offer. Perhaps a dance at the next editorial function and chatting over a drink will just as good."

"As you wish, Sonny. Let me know if you change your mind. I've heard the chief sub talking to the news editor. They agree you've had a great day today and this note from my boss confirms it."

After finishing his pie Sonny wiped his fingers and opened the note: 'In two days you have displayed initiative almost beyond belief and our newspaper readers have benefited by examples of classy reporting. You are busy meeting your deadline and I'm leaving to address a high school careers group so send this note to express my thanks for being one of my good guys. From tomorrow you'll be working on real stories. Tim.'

The phone went.

"Hi mom."

"Hi darling, have a good day?"

"A great day mom."

"Good, very father will be pleased. There's a couple of steaks in the frig. Your father and I are out to dinner tonight to the annual prize-giving of the Paddington Women's Guild. It will be a long evening but apparently the guest speaker is someone from Kent in England so I'm rather looking forward to it."

"Is Lady Llewellyn-Junker the speaker?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"I interviewed her today, another accidental front page story I believe. We ended up taking a great photo of her."

"We? You know nothing about photography."

"Ah yes, but I developed the pose for her photograph. See if you recognize it."

"This sounds intriguing. I do hope you are not strutting around that room like a big shot. You should just try to blend in."

"That's what I'm doing."

"Well bye, dear and I must get ready. We leave at 6:30 for the cocktail party proceeding dinner. It's a black tie event."

"Good, enjoy yourself. Oh mum -- do this for me. Wear your fake Jean Paul Gaultier and make yourself known to Claudia. She will become most interested in you and dad, attempting to find how your sired such a great guy like me."

"I almost decided to wear it before changing my mind. So for you darling, anything. Who is Claudia?"

"Lady Llewellyn-Junker. Bye mom."

Switching off the phone Sonny grinned, having just heard his mom exclaim, "Well I never!"

Although he'd had another great day, his second, Sony knew it couldn't last.

Sonny only had three beers at Ralph's expense and then told Ralph to go home to his smart wife who was trying to ensure Ralph went through life as a better person. "Many husbands don't have a wife who cares for their guy to that extent. They want them to make more money, yes, but have little interest in helping them to become a better all-round guy as far as I can see."

"I should introduce you but I'm afraid."

That mystified Sonny who asked why.

"The girls in our department say you are easiest the sexiest man in the building. For the life of me I cannot see it."

"Nor me, mate. Women get a thing into their heads and that's it. Actually I've heard this before but when I try to pin them down they become all coy and refuse to elaborate."

"Like a conspiracy?"

"Yeah, a conspiracy not to tell. Give her one for me, mate."

It was just before 5:00 when Sonny signed for his car at Supplies and Services and went out and kicked tires moaning that some people on long term unemployment drove better cars that this very basic sedan. It was fitted with a stereo but no AC. He blamed his tight-ass father for this humiliation. He stalked back to Supplies and Services and told the manager Greg Fyfe that the rat-shit car was not good enough.

"Orders from above."

"Then take the fucker back Greg," thundered Sonny.

"Gawd, you are just like your old man. I was told if you perform it will cost you. You can upgrade for $100 bucks a month for each level upwards. Here are the four available at higher levels."

"Just a minute Greg."

Sonny called his father's unlisted number. "Hi dad, I'm just picking up my car. I'm not complaining, it's just that you'll be embarrassed at seeing me drive his heap of crap."

"Well, I've been reading your efforts today. A great day for you son. Put me on to Greg."

Sonny flicked the phone on to speaker and handed it to Greg.

"Let my boy choose Greg, lift him up a grade."

Greg showed Sonny on the computer the four cars that were available.

"I'll take the VW Eos."

"Can't do Sonny. There would be hell to play; it's loaded with extras and is a convertible."

"Greg you heard my dad say upgrade me. Remember you have at least fifteen years to go Greg. You'd like to humor your future boss, wouldn't you? I know you like me better than you do my father."

"Sign here," Greg grinned. "This care is one model up with some exterior trim and has air conditioning. Threaten me if you must but if I don't perform as I'm trusted to perform I won't sleep well at nights. This company is going to rocket into the twenty-first century when you take over Sonny but right now your father is in charge and my loyalty is to him. Wait here and I'll fetch down your new car. You won't be noticed in it and that I reckon is your father's intention. He wants you to experience life right from the bottom."

Still stewing at being bounced Sonny pulled his temper under control and finally recognized Greg was a good guy with high standards. He thought more about it and realized he'd just learned something about Greg's moral being. He sighed.

Muriel phoned.

"Hi. I'm just back from Court and am reading the paper; another great day for you I see."

"Yep, thanks to your apple pie."

She giggled and then, "My husband Owen has to stand in for his chief executive tonight because of a clash of dates, probably poker. He has to take the CEO's wife to the Women's Guild flower awards dinner and prize-giving. Now this is an offer you simply cannot refuse, come round for dinner and bring condoms."

"No."

"Sonny, you can't do this to me; I've been thinking about you all day."

"I won't touch another man's wife in his home."

"Good," Muriel said, sighing with relief. "Well go to a cheap motel with a restaurant."

"No, you come to our home. You have the address on your PDA. Mom and my father are out. I'll meet you there at 6:45 -- they'll be gone by 6:30."

"That sounds lovely."

She was lovely also, arriving in a little black dress.

"You really have lovely legs for a woman of your age."

"Oh thank you," she said, but the smile was thin and he shrugged as if knowing why.

"May I kiss you?'

"You may. What's the program?"

"How does sex-dinner-sex appeal?" he smiled the smile that melted her heart.

"Sounds fine but really I don't wish to push you to adultery."

"You are a most fuckable lady Muriel and it's what I want."

They kissed and murmured to each other and patted rumps; he felt her tits and she played with his erection through his pants. All this was done without undue haste. Then Muriel dropped to her knees. Sonny groaned as she unzipped him and he turned to lean against the front door... they were still in the entry hall. He knew the tiles would be hard on her knees so suggested they move into the carpeted living room.

"Can't wait to get this adorable length against my lips," she panted, finally pulled it free, making Sonny almost double up in pain.

"Oh goodness, just look at this and it's all mine," she gurgled.

When the time came for Sonny to squirt, Muriel obviously didn't want to spray her dress so took it over her face and hair, without making any attempt to swallow.

She looked at him with affection, the face still overly red with desire and exertion. "Did you like that darling?"

"Yes," he sighed, knowing he'd broken his private promise never to knowingly have sex with a married woman. As far as he was concerned, a BJ was sex. He picked Muriel up and carried her into the dining room where he undressed her and laid her over the table. She'd been dressed totally in black and she remained in her stockings and garter belt because Sonny found her sexier like that. He rolled his tongue over her outer labia and stopped to remove a hair.

"You ought to shave or at least trim over your pussy," he complained.

"Would you like me to shave?"

"Yes, but what will your husband think?"

"Sonny, if we are about to enter a relationship I'll shave for you. I would prefer you never mentioning my husband when we are in this situation."

"Please yourself. I'll try not to talk about anyone else but us,"

"Please myself? I was talking about pleasing you Sonny."

"That's fine, do it then."

Muriel sighed.

But he did lick her out beautifully, so expertly that she didn't have to rub her clit to bring on ejaculation. She squealed to warn him, well the squealing was unstoppable and he surprised by not pulling away, His noisy lapping made her fire again. Red-faced and very satisfied she held his hair gently with both hands to signify just how pleased she was with him.

Sitting back in a kitchen chair, her heels on the bench and sipping a lovely off-sweet French white wine, Muriel watched Sonny at work preparing their meal. She couldn't fault him. From early years she'd thought men should cook. Well here was one who did unlike her father and the man she had at home. Her attention kept wandering to Sonny's buns, very pronounced by the partial enclosure of his mother's kitchen apron.

He came over for a kiss so she poured a little wine over her right breast. He lapped it and they watched her nipple react, both grinning. Suddenly Muriel felt compelled to say it. "I'm on for a lasting affair if that's what you want. I make no demands and feel this desire has nothing to do with my future at the Star. For all I know it may cost me my future there."

Muriel tingled: the scene was set for one of those unforgettable romantic utterances but that was dashed. She was coming to understand what to expect from Sonny.

"That sounds great. We both need someone to fuck but unfortunately the alliance could cost you your marriage if we are found out, and the longer we associate like that the more likely we will be found out."

Damn him and his logic. For a moment Muriel felt like running from the room but her inner voice screamed, "And where will that get you?" Frankly she had no idea and then the thought came perhaps she could help develop his sensitive side. The poor guy may never have had a steady girlfriend to cherish because there always would be another female pushing in because of his winsome face. Yes, the poor guy. She decided to stay put and behave like a good girl, saying nothing, knowing she couldn't have everything and to stay calm and drink her wine.

When the meal was served she waited. He came, cupped her left breast and kissed it. He really was a titman. Then he did what she hoped he'd do. He picked her up and carried her to the chair beside his at the table, kissing her before he lowered her.

After dinner they had conventional sex, rather unspectacular really. What was missing was passion. Well it was very soon after a solid meal and neither had worked on stimulating their lover. But right near the end she squeezed with her internal muscles and watched the poor boy's eyes almost pop as he roared into release. He was also a good boy, having taken most of his weight away from her full stomach and then rolling off afterwards without squashing her. She rewarded that effort by masturbating him into a groaning heap of jelly. He seemed to love that and allowed her to towel him off without attempting to take the towel from her. She was sure he hadn't totally lost his strength.

Muriel drove home working on two aspects of their ongoing sexual liaison. She'd need to figure out how to increase their mutual passion otherwise the relationship wouldn't last because who really likes mechanical sex? The other problem was to keep their relationship secret, or as secretly as possible. She arrived at the empty house and after showering again went to the computer. With luck Owen would probably screw the CEO's wife so would come home and flop into bed without turning her over by the hip. Muriel searched for pages discussing shaving the vulva and, of more interest to her, the latest tips on shaved vulva maintenance routines.

She was reading when her husband arrived home at almost 12:30. Six-thirty to say midnight was a long time for drinks, dinner and prize giving but she made no comment and Owen offered no explanation. He kissed her, said goodnight and turned over yawning. She didn't smell the other woman Michelle on him but she didn't have to sniff to know, did she? He was so exhausted he'd not bothered to ask her about her evening.

CHAPTER 3

The next day 'the new Sonny' entered the newsroom at 7:20, knowing that because he wasn't a trained journalist, and experienced to boot, he'd a tough time ahead of him. Reporters were grouped around Tim's desk but he still managed to spot Sonny and glanced at the clock.

Muriel was at her desk, jacket off and combing her long dark hair. The sight of her taut shirt over the left breast stirred Sonny's well-used penis and he grinned, thinking would she like it now. Muriel caught the grin and her face colored slightly. A few minutes later Mary-Anne came down with Sonny's two assignments as a print-out and placed a packaged in front of him.

"For you," she simpered, running a hand down between his shoulder blades, a display that would not have escaped the notice of Muriel who knew the kid was only eighteen, but all she said after Mary-Anne had walked away was, "Aren't you going to open it?"

It was a nutty cake.

"Oh yummy," Muriel said. "I'll fetch a knife and two coffees." She was aware that being waited on softens a man's heart.

The remainder of the week was a grind for Sonny. One assignment was to report on a worker-employer dispute at a breakfast cereal plant. Negotiations on behalf of both parties were deadlocked and after two hours of inaction, Sonny asked for a meeting between the company advocates and union representatives where he offered to mediate. The two unionists laughed themselves helpless and one of the lawyers called the company CEO who ordered Sonny off the site and told him if he ever returned he would be cited for trespass.

Feeling more than a little upset about this Sonny returned to the office and wrote a story about the bloody-mindedness of intransigent worker-employer groups hopelessly locking themselves in dispute and rejecting a well-meaning offer by the Star to mediate. An hour later the story re-appeared on his computer with a terse note by the news editor: 'Rob our photographer on-site just phoned; the dispute is over.'

Sonny slunk off to lunch.

On Thursday the Star published a retraction apologizing for naming a member of the public talking to the Mayor as being the Mayor's wife. Sonny apologized to the editor for his stupid error and received a phone call from his father who carried the title editor-in-chief, asking in a very serious voice was Sonny attempting to make a name for himself by inventing news.

"Come on love, let's go to a motel," Muriel said picking up her handbag.

"Oh dear," she said, looking at the flaccid instrument of sex in her hand while Sonny lay on his back, arm across his shamed face. "Well, let's see if mommy can bring an improvement."

She stuffed as much breast into Sonny's mouth as she could and licked inside his ear. Lifting up to look at his groin she smiled; it was working. Before too long she'd put a smile back on to his face. But once again their union lacked passion.

A mournful look re-appeared on Sonny's face as they drank coffee before leaving the somewhat tatty lair.

"There's something I must tell you," he said, bringing an apprehensive look to Muriel's pretty face, made all the more prettier by the faded wallpaper behind her.

"I'm going out with a young women on Saturday night. I knew her slightly at high school. Her father who is the instigator of the Farmers' Market has pushed us together. I made the date and still haven't sighted her. This occurred before you made your play for me to which I responded gratefully because there was no woman in my life at that time. I can't cancel honorably but it will be the first and last date."

"Nonsense," Muriel said. "I'm just into this for the sex and a little bit of affection. You have a life to build but I would love to occupy a little corner of it for as long as we share a mutual interest in each other."

Sonny eyed her almost affectionately. "Wow, that's some declaration."

"I can be quite powerful with words," Muriel laughed. "Also I can be very understanding and accommodating. All I ask from you is honesty and don't land me in crap."

"You've got it."

"You enjoy your time with this woman. Who knows, she may gain your heart."

"I don't think so she's a farm girl, although a graduate, and has a flat chest as I remember."

"We service a farming community. One-third of our subscribers are rural dwellers."

"One third, really? I wasn't aware of that."

"Oh God, to think that you are destined to take the reins of our company."

"People like you will continue to brief me. Then you really don't mind if I take her out and perhaps even end up in her bed?"

"No, I've already said that. And you may find this lucky young woman is not the skinny girl you remember. Some girls take a little longer filling out."

"You mean she could have tits?"

"God Sonny, you are so basic. Yes I do but please don't over-expect and spoil your evening."

Muriel said she better be going and stood up. Sonny came around, stood behind her and kissed into her neck. Muriel leaned back on to him, eyes close and displayed a beautiful smile that was lost on Sonny who had his eyes closed.

At the door he made his little speech: "You are rather a fabulous woman. You'll probably hate me for saying this but you are becoming like a very young mother to me. At twenty-five I still appear to be immature and in need of guidance. You have only been with the Star six months and yet you are aware of what's going on and think extensionally as the newspaper being part of a company rather than like most reporters, the newspaper being a vehicle to carry what you write. I'm thinking I can't get enough of you and by that I don't mean just sex. We are on the way, I feel, of becoming very great friends. Sorry about the young mother bit darling."