It's Raining

Story Info
The rain gives them a moment to lose their breath.
1.5k words
4.3
14.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each drop of cold rain hitting her skin has her gasping for breath as she hurries up the muddy trail behind him. Clutching her skirt high, she frees her legs to fight her way over the soggy earth. She watches him disappear around the switchback through the veil of rain and follows him. As she rounds the corner his hand catches her arm to help her up and pulls her into an alcove formed into the rocky hill side. He steps back as far as he can, and pulls her back against him. Their heavy breathing is lost in the cascade of fat water drops hitting the soaked earth, punctuated by the occasional roll of thunder. He feels her shivering from the cold and leans down against her, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close. Her hands move to his hips as she pushes against him, sharing the heat of their bodies. She takes a deep breath filled with the mesmerizing scent of damp earth. She can feel his reaction to their closeness.

Something primal stirs within her and an electric shiver courses through her body. Subtly she shifts, rubbing sideways over the rigidness pressed against her bottom. His sharp hiss against her ear makes her smile as she shifts again, moving back across his body. His hands grip tightly on her shoulders as she repeats the movement, back and forth. He rocks against her, his hardness straining to reach past the layers of cloth that separate their bodies. Her eyes close as they each continue their slow seductive dances. She feels the tightening of desire within her belly, her movements slowly picking up speed, her hands holding his hips tightly.

Her eyes open wide, when suddenly he turns them both toward the wall of the alcove. No longer does she see the verdant woods through the haze of rain, but the view shifts to the jagged rocks of the earth shielding them from the growing storm outside. Her hands fly up and catch the wall just as she hears the tantalizing sound of a zipper before she feels the material of her skirt pushed roughly upwards, the cool air upon her bare bottom. His hot hands caress the bare flesh gently, and she feels several inches of warmth press against her. Her greedy body clenches in anticipation, needing to feel the heat sliding inside of her. As if sensing her need and desiring to torture her, he guides himself between her legs to the slick valley nestled between her legs, and rests there while his hands move over her exposed skin. His hands, wide palms and long fingers glide along the sweat and ran dampened flesh of her cheeks, to her hips and down the outside of her thighs. While his hands explore her lower body, his own hips are rocking, causing his entire length to slip back and forth between the plump nether lips, his tip teasing her small nub awake.

She tries to shift her hips, to guide him where she wants him, but with each maddeningly slow motion, he evades her tactics. She whimpers aloud, raising and lowering her hips in the vain attempt. She reaches down with one hand, in hopes of either simply placing him inside her, or failing that, to sooth the aching button that he is repeatedly bumping against. But he reaches forward grabbing her wrist and placing her hand back on the wall. His own hand slips down, caressing a breast, gliding down her tummy, until it reaches her previous intended destination. Smoothly, his hips still rocking, teasing the entrance she so desperately wants to feel him fill, while his fingers accost the hardened pearl. Rubbing it with a finger on either side, her body jumps against him, almost, just almost enough to have him disappear inside. But with each successive jump, he rocks with her, just barely keeping himself free from the slick tightness beckoning him.

His other hand cups one of her breasts. The warmth of his hand awakening the nipple that hardens at his touch. He caresses the full globe as his other hand tempts her button. He no longer rocks against her as each caress, each pinch, and each rub cause her body to jump against him. Her full lower lips, slick with desire, graze along the length of him. Her jumps come quicker, her body gently slamming against him in a constant barrage. His fingers between her legs knead the little nub faster, pinching it a little harder, reveling in her soft gasps. Loudly she cries out, he feels her body tremble beneath him as she comes. The hand caressing her breast moves to her waist to hold her. He pulls back intending to enter her with a quick thrust.

In one motion, she uses the weakness in her legs to kneel down as she turns. Her hands move to push him against the opposite wall, so that he leans backwards. A look of hunger on her face, she eyes the tool of her torture, and moves to take it into her mouth. Her plump lips wrap around the head, gliding slowly downward, until she feels him bump the back of her throat. Working the muscles of her mouth, she raises her head back up, then lowering it back down leisurely. He feels a vibration moving along the length, and realizes that she's humming, or moaning, as she tastes herself on him. Upward she moves, her teeth gently raking against the tender skin; downward, her tongue laps the rigidness as it fills her mouth again. Up again, her hands push against his legs. Down, he moves his hands to her head. Up, to the tip, she pauses, her tongue licking along the ridge. Down, her mouth engulfs him. She feels the warmth in her mouth swell, a slow pulsing beat begins. Up, she pauses again, then slowly pulls away, looking up at him with a soft mischievous smile. His drowsy eyes widen as he realizes she is stopping. He leans down and grips her shoulders to pull her up, shoving her against the wall with his body.

He moves to turn her around again, but she stops by pushing him back and reaches out with her leg to the opposing wall. She places her hands beside her, levering herself up to bring up her other leg. Her body braced across the width of the alcove, she uses one hand to start pulling her skirt to reveal the muscled legs. His surprise turns to understanding, and he pushes her skirt up to reveal her neatly trimmed mound. This time without teasing, in one rough thrust, he enters into the moistened sheath of her body.

With a sharp cry her head falls back against the rocky wall. He pulls back, and thrusts forward again, shoving her body back. A slight pause, he indulges in the sensation of the slick velveteen feel of her wrapped around the width of him. His hips move back and again he thrusts into her. With each invasion into her body, she gasps a hushed moan. He shoves himself into her, watching with appreciation as her heavy breasts bounce with the force. The cadence of his pounding quickens. Each time a little harder, her moans are not so hushed now. The rain is quieting, the alcove fills with the sounds of his body slapping against hers, the sound of her wetness and her echoing cries.

Pulling her legs down, she wraps them around him, using him as leverage. She feels the uneven rocks digging into her back with each lunge he makes. Instead of detracting, the quick sharp pain makes her more aware of her body clenching around him, then rippling against emptiness when he pulls away. His girth glides against the sensitive flesh hidden within; the entire measure of him sliding out and away, leaving her to feel empty. Slamming in again, forcing her to cry out at the ache, in joy. As he hastens the thrusting, she pulls him to her, her hands slide down his back, then up again, beneath his shirt. She drags her nails along his back as she clings to him. Gasps, moans and whimpers caress his ears as he leans into her. His teeth find the tender flesh of her shoulder, and he hides his own moans in a rough bite.

Again she feels the swell, the slow pulsing. She matches his rhythm, riding against him, forcing him into her harder. The pulsing becomes a throb within. He moves his mouth and she can hear his shallow breathing before he bites her again, her nails dig deeper into his back. A perfect moment she doesn't want to end, the rough onslaught of his body against hers, feeling the pulsations as he is galvanized by her sounds, scent, taste and tightness. A gust of cold air blows into the nook. He lets out a growl as he peaks, her body sensitive to the rush of his orgasm pushes her over the edge again. Her constricting grasp around him draws out his climax, milking him demandingly. Finally, the earthen recess is filled with the serene splashing of rain, their soft sighs and the scent of wet earth mingled with the aroma of pleasure.