It's Rude To Stare Ch. 02

Story Info
Streetcar girl takes Clarissa shopping.
2.9k words
4.53
38.6k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
546 Followers

Clarissa turned around and came face to face with the voice. Sure enough, it was street car girl. She stood with one hand on her hip looking quite hot and unimpressed at the same time. She was beautiful upclose she thought. Her shirt was buttoned up to the level when Clarissa first saw her but she still looked good. Her shirt and hair moved along with the breeze.

Clarissa began to muster a defense. "I-I...I was just..."

"Just what?" The woman countered. "Hoping to get a shot of my breasts?!" Clarissa face hung.Busted. Her interrogator laughed. "Silly little girl. Tried to be all sly, thinking I wouldn't pick up on it, eh?"

Clarissa mustered out a weak "no." This was humiliating enough. First she was caught and now she was being berated. She just wished she could walk away right now and forget it all happened. Catherine laughed again. "What's you name little girl?"

"Clarissa..."

"Ah, Clarissa. I'm Catherine."Catherine. What a sexy name. So powerful. Catherine the Great."So,Clarissa, you like to stare huh? You like it when," she brought her hands up to blouse and unpop a button again. Clarissa got excited as she thought she was going to finish was was started on the streetcar. But Catherine stopped and stroked Clarissa's brown hair. "When people put themselves on display like I was?"

She got up close to her now. "Well I do too. And I like giving people something to watch too. Normally I catch a Peeping Tom, but today I got a Peeping Tommie!" Clarissa felt Catherine's hand on her breast now. She looked around. Here she was in broad daylight, in the heart of downtown Toronto, in the largest public space in the city in Dundas Square, being intruded by another woman.Oh no, people are going to see! What do I do?!She turned to her left and saw a 30 year old man and his young boy staring at him. She glanced away in shame only to a group of teen girl shoppers laughing and pointing. "Please Catherine, people are looking. Stop this."

"Relax, let them look Clarissa. Let them look." She began to rub her breast through her tank top. "Plus now you know how it feels to have people ogle over you."Run away. Run away NOW! What aree you doing still taking this.

"Ahhhhhhh," She moaned in enjoyment. "Please...please...let me go...wait...no...stop."

Catherine smiled in glee. Scanning the immediate area she saw a rough circle forming around them. People were smiling and point. Some were gasping in disgust. Others got right up to them to take a picture. "Looks like we have an audience Clarissa."

The brunette opened her eyes that were shut while enjoying the massage. She looked around and saw the people. "Please, don't look" she mouthed to all the people. "Just go away!" She shouted. Then she turned to Catherine and look straight into her eyes. "Please Catherine, I'll do anything just stop."

Catherine just circled her nipples. "Anything?" she deviously questioned.

"Yes!!!!"

Catherine took her hand off. "OK, let's go shopping. That IS what you came here for right?" It was true. Clarissa wanted a day by herself in the largest mall in the city. Instead she got this. Catherine looked her up and down and whispered into her ear. "Plus, you desperately need a change in wardrobe."

And just like that she took her hand and led her into the Eaton Centre. Clarissa hung behind as she was literally being dragged around in the halls of the shopping centre.If I break away now, I can get lost in the crowd. Oh wait...tried that.Clarissa led them to an up escalator. "Go." She pushed Clarissa on to it. Clarissa stepped on and looked straight ahead.Don't look at her. Don't look at anyone. You'll be fine. You'll get out of this.

"This skirt is too long. We're gonna have to get you out of that pronto." Clarissa ignored that comment and focussed upward and onward. Lots of people on this escalator. Every stair had a person on it.Damn, why did we pick the long one. Sooo long. It'll be okaayieeeee!She felt a pair of hands on her thighs.No. Not nowwww. Why me?Sure enough, Catherine was feeling up her legs. She felt them being run up and down her smooth, smooth skin. Gradually she moved upwards. Not looking back, Clarissa tried to stop her. "Catherine! Stop!" She half-whispered, half-yelled. But Catherine only continued. She was getting closer to her skirt.She wouldn't.She did. Catherine folded the bottom of her skirt up and nestled her hands underneath the jean fabric. Catherine grabbed some butt skin while camped under there. Clarissa stiffened and stood with wide eyes. Behind her she could hear laughing.People were watching again! Damn her!

"Oooo.." She cooed as Catherine groped her ass cheeks. Time seemed to slow down as they travelled upwards. Catherine continued to knead the flesh like a little piece of dough. It was only fitting that she do her ass after doing her tits. Only now they were in a more clustered area. Clarissa closed her eyes and took it not even protesting. She breathed out with every pinch and touch and scratch. Nearing the top of the stairs she knew she would have to endure this only for a few moments longer so it wasn't that bad. Catherine gave it a final squeeze and folded the skirt back down as they hit the top. Still not looking at her, Clarissa felt her captor take her hand in hers again. She led them into H&M.

Catherine looked her square in the eyes and told her to wait in the fitting room area. "I'm going to pick out some new clothes for you." So Clarissa did as she was told and grabbed a place in line for the change rooms. Waiting there she spotted a mirror. She looked at herself.I don't need new clothes. What's wrong with what I have on now?A nice denim skirt, very summery. An airy, spaghetti strapped tank top. Very airy.I'm perfect.Not too conservative but not too revealing either. About 6 minutes later, she was at the front of the line and Catherine conveniently returned with several hangers of clothes and undergarments in tow. "Here, wear these. And be quick." So Clarissa went into the room and closed the door behind her.

Clarissa leaned up against the wall and sighed. She looked over the pieces of clothing in front of her and wondered how she got to this point. She came here for a nice solitary shopping experience, yet here she was being dressed by another woman. She examined the skirt. It was black.Hmm, pretty simple looking.She flipped around and looked at from behind.A tad short but still wearable by her standards.Putting it down, she picked up the shirt: a button up white short sleeve blouse.Hmm, also not bad. Quite thin and pretty close to being see through but still very doable. This might not be too bad.Satisfied she place that down on the seat and began to undress in front of the mirror. First she pulled her tank over her head. As it hung it hung in her right hand she stared at the image in front of her: a girl clad in a denim skirt and a black bra. She peered almost mindlessly into it, running her hand down her exposed belly. Her body tingled as she grazed over the smooth, flat nature of her belly. Almost unconsciously, her hands moved down to her skirt, unhooking the button, then pulling down the zipper. As if on cue and like an elevator going down a shaft, the skirt slid down her legs and crumpling into a puddle of denim at her feet.Half way there.She bent down and slipped her thumbs into her panties and pulled them down as well. Slowly returning to an upright position she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra never taking her eyes off herself. She unhooked it and dropped it on the ground thus completing her nakedness. She looked herself over. Her slightly curled brown hair rested on her shoulders and breasts, which in themselves were pretty respectable at a C cup. Then she bypassed her already examined abs to her pussy. Nicely shaven into a little bush of brownness. It was already wet from the humidity of outside and the incident in the street car.

She began redressing in the thong first. Never being one for this kind of underwear she found it odd when she pulled them up to her hips. Her ass was being rid by the thin wire and the small piece of triangular fabric in the front that was hardly a suitable cover up for her private regions. She gasped.There is no way I can walk around with this! I guess I'll have to though.She lamented. Next she picked up her bra. She questioned its fitting as well as she pulled it in front of her chest.Is this even big enough?She reached back and brought the two pieces together. It was a feat in itself as she struggled to do so.Come on. Go in!Finally it went. Clarissa exhaled in exhaustion. Then she looked at her bust. Her breasts jutted outwards more than ever before. She felt like the bra was about to explode from the sheer inability to completely contain them.

She picked up the skirt.Something a little more familiar, thank you.She pulled it up her creamy thighs and buttoned it up. She pulled it down as far down it would go down her thigh. She threaded the red leather belt through it and fastened it up tight. The end result was a garment that reached about mid thigh.Not bad.Shorter than her denim skirt from before but still not bad. She then took the white blouse off the hanger and flung it over herself. She threaded her arms through the little sleeves. Immediately she noticed the broadness of the shoulders and that this was going to be somewhat of a tight fit. She buttoned it all the way to the top save one button.

Looking at her full look now, it wasn't half bad. Really tight in her "upper regions" but still ok. She emerged from the dressing room. She smoothed her skirt, pulled her shirt down and presented herself to Catherine. The girl stood there with one hand on her hip not saying anything. Clarissa puzzled at her inertness. She twirled around and threw her arms out. "Well?"

Slowly Catherine sauntered to her. She stood right in front of her and smiled. Then she looked at her from head to toe and back again. "You look hot...but I think you forgot something."

Clarissa looked back to the fitting room. "But-but, I wore everything you picked out for me." She pouted.

"Yeah you did...buuut, we need to make a few changes." With that she put her hands on Clarissa's belt and undid it. Then she pulled the entire skirt up a couple of inches. Clarissa gasped as Catherine rather roughly hiked up her own skirt. Then she redid the belt but left it much looser than before so it hung in place. Increasingly saddened, Clarissa pouted. "Aren't you going to tight it more?"

"Mmm, no. It's fine as it is."

"But, it's going to fall if you don't!"

Catherine stroked her human doll's face almost lovingly. "Oh Clarissa, don't worryyy about that. Whatever happens, happens. Now let's do something about this shirt!"

"My shirt?! What's wrong with my shirt?!" She shot her arms up to her chest in protection.

Catherine just shot her a vicious looked. Clarissa slowly lowered her arms. Catherine just shot her smirk as if to saythat's better.Then she started to unbutton it from the bottom. Undoing about three buttons, she pulled it apart so her belly button showed. Then she focussed to the top of the blouse. Clarissa looked down as Catherine undid a button so now two were out of their slots. The proximity allowed her to smell the sweet scent of her new stylist.Mmm, cherry. She must've freshened up while I was changing.She felt her pop another one. She got scared as now the top of her black bra was visible. "Please Catherine, that's enough."

Catherine however went one more. Then she pulled the top open so the bra was half exposed. "There. Now it's good. You look so beautifulll Clarissa!" It sounded like she was mocking her now. "Take a look at yourself in the mirror while I look for one more thing."

Catherine left and Clarissa did just that.I look so trashy!She was showing up way more leg then she was comfortable with. The skirt felt like it was going to fall at some point in the day. The loose belt especially made her look like she didn't care. Her belly was now in part view in between the parted ends of her shirt. Then her breasts. Much more accentuated than before, Clarissa felt like a hoe with her chest in full display now. It didn't help that the slightly see through nature of the shirt allowed people to see her black bra in a limited capacity. The room was cold so her nipples were now erect which only made things worse. Clarissa lamented at what Catherine had done to her.

"I'm baaaaaack" the girl called out from behind her. She smiled as a pair of black heels hung from her finger. "No look is complete without the perfect pair of shoes!" She bent down and slid one of Clarissa feet into it. She tried to keep her balance as it was elevated off the ground and her other foot was. She felt her other foot go in. Clarissa was now an inch taller and this didn't sit well with her. She tried to avoid doing heels. She could walk in them but preferred not to. Catherine slithered up her body so she was upright. "There we are!! Now we're done!"

She moved behind her and looked into the mirror with her. "My beautiful little slut. How slutty do you look now?" Clarissa gasped at the cooing in her ear and gazed to the sight in front of her. Herself in a trashy outfit and this domineering brunette with the widest smile hovering behind her. Catherine was now the same height as her due to the heels. Then she saw an arm reach in front of her and cup a breast. "Mmm, so firm and tasty looking!"

"Please...Catherine...people are gonna see...stop.." She pathetically sighed.

Catherine just laughed and slid her other hand between her doll's legs and up her skirt. "That's idea silly!" Then she tickled her pussy from behind the fabric and wiggled her breast at the same time. Clarissa moaned . Looking into the store she saw shoppers from afar looking in their direction.Please stop.She felt so humiliated being serviced in the back of this store in full view of other customers. Yet as she felt Catherine's rack pushed against her back and saw her sadistic face in the mirror, she was quite aroused from it. And Catherine could tell.

The girl let her go abruptly. "Alright. Let's go." She marched into the store like nothing happened. "Forget your clothes. You won't be wearing those again anyways." Clarissa put her head down and slowly followed her "friend" into the store again and into line. She stood there so embarrassed as she knew people we're looking at her with prying eyes. They thought she was slut both in appearance AND actions. She couldn't bear to look at them but Catherine nudged her and told her to stand up straight. "Throw your shoulders back will you!" She reluctantly did and saw that it only made her bust pop out even more. This only further embarrassed her. She wished the line could hurry up so she could escape.

Finally getting to the front of line, Catherine and Clarissa walked to the front of the register. A ditcy looking blonde clerk was working the counter today. Popping her gum she smiled at the girls. "Wowwww..impressive!" She said as she marvelled at Clarissa.

Catherine pointed Clarissa and popped a bunch of tags from the clothes onto the desk. "Everything she has on now." She simply said.

Ditsy girl, rung in every tag never taking her eyes off Clarissa. She was embarrassed as the clerk was staring right at her. "Alright, that is 219.76." Catherine flashed her a gold credit card to which she scanned. She signed the bill and thank the girl. Clarissa turned to leave at that instance but she was stopped. "Wait, wait. This nice girl here complimented you and you never thanked her!" Catherine muttered a quiet thank you in response.

"No no. You have to do better than that." She paused for a second. "I know! Offer her your breast. Ask her to touch it!"

The clerk's head just shook. "No, no, I can't do that. I'll get in trouble." Clarissa was very relieved to hear that.

Catherine pressed on however. "Relax, it's fiiiine. We won't say anything." She turned to her doll. "Now ask her to touch."

Feeling helpless and compelled, the brunette said it very half-heartedly. "Please, I'd really love it if you felt up my tit."

The girl's face lit up as she reached out and touched her bra. The giggled as she jiggled it a little bit. Then she took it in with her palm. "Wowwww, that's really nice." She let go and was beaming a smile. Clarissa felt so degraded, being solicited like this. Catherine hooked her around the arm and pranced out the store. The clerk smiled and the entire store buzzed as they made their exit.

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
546 Followers