It's The Guy and Gal... Not Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

"You've learned all that from sucking a dildo?" he asked in amazement.

She nodded her head in pleased expression as her tongue swept around and across it. Finally she kissed the tip and relaxed as she let her body uncoil to slip comfortably into his arms. "Was it okay? Did you enjoy it?" she asked quietly and hoped his smile and relaxed body were honest in their display.

"It was incredible! Only your body is better and more pleasurable than satisfying your fetish. We can do anything you like for as long as you want." he added as he pulled her to him tightly and kissed her. "Was it okay with you? Did I hurt you? I was so involved and it seemed so necessary but I really don't ever want to hurt you."

"I enjoyed it in a different fashion than feeling you inside of me. My body has needed you for a long time and you took care of it, yet somehow this seemed real and necessary to me. I wanted it to happen and I want to do it again and again. If we ever sleep together you may have to get used to being taken this way several times every night." she purred and spooned her body eagerly against him. "I love your taste and when you took control and used me it was a new feeling to me and felt so perfect. If you recover soon I may have to do it again... and again." she smiled eager for his acceptance.

She stayed late that afternoon and they enjoyed repeated joining... both ways. Eventually she told him she should probably get home and he asked if she really wanted to go.

She smiled sadly and told him she really didn't but felt an obligation to get home after requiring her husband to close the store and he went home to find that she wasn't there. She told him she was certain that her husband wouldn't think she'd found a man that appreciated her and then she refused a shower.

She told him they'd shower next time but this time she wanted to go home smelling of sweet sex in case the husband caught the scent. She said she'd not tell her husband anything about it or anything about any future get-togethers if she could return to pleasure like this.

He smiled and said he understood and yet he'd like to punch her husband in the face for letting her ever feel undesired and neglected. He told her how perfect she was and how much it had all meant to him that day. He took his time helping her dress and preceded each item of clothing with his mouth and tongue tracing her. He added that next time he too would participate by providing oral to her.

She told him in her life she'd never received more than a man's kisses.

He drove her back to her car at the drive-in and they kissed goodbye but she agreed to meet him again at lunch tomorrow and at his home in two days. She told him the two days would drag as she waited for them to pass in anticipation.

He watched her drive away and was feeling a bit forlorn at letting her go back to that life.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers
12