It's The TAX Man!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers

There was no sign of the mutt, so he stuck the new can of mace he bought down at the hardware store back into his pocket.

She sat on the couch across from him as they went through each item line by line. As they talked, her robe opened wider and wider until finally she was sitting there with it open almost completely, one big saggy boob hanging there bare.

Talk about making it fucking obvious!

For an older lady she did have one fine set of jugs on her, her nipples were huge and black, oval shaped.

Denton quickly discovered the mass of hair between her legs was also huge and black, it looked funny in contrast to her silver hair.

+++

She could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, no doubt about that at all. When he got her appraisal down to a 2% decrease, she got on her hands and knees.

Hell, she even took her fucking teeth out. Then she swapped ends, pointed her fanny at him.

That really wasn't that bad, either.

"Man you got a nice big one, honey!" She squealed when he shoved himself inside her.

Denton ended up a half hour late to the next appointment. It was a black guy whose wife looked to be around 350 pounds.

He was even bigger.

Damned if they weren't nice as pie. Their Cat came over and crawled into his lap, rolled over on it's back and started purring. It didn't even sink it's claws into his arm, just laid there.

It was fat too, just like them.

He glanced around, the house was well kept but nothing was expensive.

Denton left that appraisal as no change, because he got some cookies and milk a man could die for.

Chocolate chip cookies that could be dipped in milk and sucked on without coming apart? Not just once, but two or three times, and they stayed chewy.

The woman offered him some more but no way in hell could he manage that, he already had eaten a dozen of them. She even give him a whole sackful to take home.

By now he was making a tiny little mark alongside each appraisal that was special, just a little swirl with his pen that he figured no one would notice.

That would help him to remember next time, the job was getting to be complicated.

Out at Brown's farms he got two dozen eggs that were so big he only needed one with his hash browns for breakfast, and a nice package of New York steaks that he could cut with a fork.

That one got a tiny little mark.

Then he went by Nikola's, she had a home office doing massages, a hot tub and sauna in there and everything. She must have had 100 grand invested inside, it was pretty nice.

Denton grinned when she offered him the gift pack for a half dozen free "treatments" and damn were those treatments! Her fancy new addition was in the rear, nobody could see it from the street anyway.

The place was busy, too. Even busy, one of her girls always seemed to be available when he called.

The first session was with Nikola herself. He was thinking this was going to be cool when she slid off her top as he lay there naked as a jaybird.

When she slid down the bottoms, too, he knew it was going to be excellent. Denton was a full hour late after his treatment that first day, which got him another funny look from Carrie when he dropped off the reports.

The next day it rained and he had to go down a muddy road to a row of several houses. His white truck was a mess by the time he checked out the houses on one side and got back to the last house on the other. This was a low rent section of town, all of the houses were either cheap rentals or poorer families living in them.

Denton was still feeling just fine so he only popped them around 1% right down the line.

One he left with no change at all, the four guys living there all had shaved heads and tattoos. Denton just glanced around, when he headed for a side door one of the men stopped him.

"Nothing in there dude." The guy told him flatly. The other three stood there quietly, just looking at him.

Denton saw the strip of very bright light under the door frame, decided to let things be.

Looking at the paperwork, he knew it was a rental anyway, no point in making waves.

The man at the last house asked him to sit out on the porch, while his wife served some coffee. She was a pretty little gal, wearing a light pull over dress.

The Sun had come back out while they sat there, Denton going down the list.

"Man, my truck sure got dirty back up in here." He mentioned.

"Oh, it sure did. Just a minute." He went inside, came back out in a couple of moments.

A few seconds later a young woman about 19 or 20 came around the side dragging a garden hose.

"I told Sara to wash it for you, least we can do to help our County out, no sense in paying at the car wash." He grinned, then winked at Denton.

There was one hell of a lot of Sara showing, all she had on was a tiny thong bottom and a halter top that was just string and what might as well have been pasties.

Bubble butt, also, one of his weaknesses.

"You could make a fortune having her wash cars for people!" Denton blurted out. That was just about the nastiest looking young woman he had ever seen.

"We do, and Suzie helps out, too." Denton assumed that Suzie was the wife, which was confirmed a few seconds later when she came around the corner dressed the same way, carrying a bucket with some suds in it.

"So how is that appraisal looking for us?" The man asked with a grin.

"I don't see any changes here. Hey, maybe I can bring my car by for a wash sometime?" Hell, the two women were the best show in town.

"Sure. I will have Suzie and Sara give you the special!" He winked again.

"Special?" He asked, still watching the two women closely as they bent over to reach the rocker panels.

"Yea, she washes the truck...then she washes you!" He grinned really big.

Denton blinked at that. He was thinking he could hardly wait until he got his new Camaro dirty.

+++

Denton was really feeling chipper the next day, Carrie handed him the day's schedule. Glancing at the list, he saw that one of them was owned by his old girlfriend, Cheryl Miller. The guy that she dumped him for just happened to run the local bank.

Easy to get a nice low interest loan on a foreclosed property when the situation is right, it seems.

Denton grinned to himself.

Cheryl answered the doorbell, gave him a surprised look. She had on a fuzzy white robe, he remembered that, he had bought it for her.

"Dennie? Hi! What are you doing here?" She asked.

Then she glanced past him at the little white truck with the County logo on the side of it.

"Annual tax appraisal." He grinned at her as her face fell.

Headache, huh?

Then he smiled at her.

She smiled back.

+++

Back at headquarters, Carrie asked him to come into her office.

"So what's up?" He asked.

"Well, at this rate you will probably break the County." She told him with a grin. There was a stack of reports on her desk.

"Oh." He suddenly felt guilty.

"Oh, not really, besides it's not all bad, appeals are down 50%. Those cost the County a lot of time and money." She said.

"Really?"

"Yes. And there are a few rumors going around." She grinned, did that little twirl of her blouse button again.

"Oh? What kind of rumors?" Denton could already guess. He braced himself for being fired.

"I heard that you are a pretty..uhh..GOOD appraiser? How would you like to come over tonight and...appraise some things for me?" She was still smiling.

"I could do that, in fact, I think I would like to!" He told her.

"Great! How about around 7 tonight?"

"OK." He turned to leave.

"Oh, and Denton? What's the little marks in the corner of some of your reports for?"

"How about I explain that tonight?" He grinned at her.

"OK. Maybe I will see if I can earn one." She laughed.

"Oh, I have a feeling you will." He grinned right back.

Tax assessor.

The most hated man in town?

Damn, he loved this job!

magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers
12