It's Time We Met

Story Info
An online connection turns into a real time devotion.
4.5k words
4.42
42.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boi, it's time we met!"

That's all it took. Those few words on the chat screen that let me know I was going to meet someone who would change the very way in which I saw myself and the world around me.

It had all started by joining one of those groups on FacedIn that cater to "special" interests and, although I had never really managed to find a dominant woman in my life, I had certainly fantasised about them since I was a teenager.

My steps into the group were hesitant. I'd seen far too many guys who would bludgeon their way in and declare their desires to all and sundry before being ever-so-politely shown the door never to be seen again. I was keen, but I wasn't stupid. I would make the occasional, innocuous comment or "like" someone's post that in some way matched my view of the world but generally, I would sit quietly and behave. As I believed a submissive man should.

This was all well and good but I was no closer to meeting that certain woman who might capture my imagination as well as my heart until I decided to submit a story I had written many years earlier when I was under consideration by a Domme I had wanted to serve but had never met.

It was a short story – only 700 or so words – but it seemed to really hit the spot with both submissive men and dominant women. And one woman in particularly was especially effusive in her praise for the story and her desire to read more.

Her name was a pseudonym but her photo was real and showed an attractive brunette with stunning red lips. Exactly my type! We chatted, we became "facedins" and we flirted. It was nice.

But over time I could sense a shift. Whether it was the occasional dismissive comment on one of my posts or ignoring me for days at a time it was if I had done something horribly wrong and for the life of me I had no idea what it was that I'd done.

Stupidly, I then got hyper defensive and started getting snarky in return. Little digs about the photos she posted, sarcastic comments below her quite reasonable discussions. I was being a brat but it seemed the right thing to do at the time.

"What is your problem?" came the private message next time we were both online. "You've been an absolute brat and I'm getting sick of it."

What could I say? There was really no good reason for my behaviour – I just wanted more of her time and attention. So I told her that and that's when I got the reply:

"Boi, it's time we met!"

There was so much meaning in that first word. It was possessive, dismissive and as sexy as hell in three short letters. My cock swelled within seconds of her words appearing on screen. Was this a woman who could take control of me at last?

"Yes Ma'am" There really was no other response, was there?

We arranged to meet at a coffee shop in an upmarket hotel in the city in two days' time. She picked late morning as we would both be in work mode and not likely to take things too far when surrounded by lots of business people.

For those two days I was not to masturbate but that was it. No wearing of panties underneath my suit, no shaving of pubic regions. Just an instruction to not wank and to be clean and presentable in two days' time. I could manage that.

The next morning though there was an email from her with an attachment.

"I took this in a hotel room last week. Thought you might like it. Be good My boi."

The attachment was a simple shot that she had taken of her crossed legs encased in the most delicious herringbone patterned stockings. You could make out the hem of her skirt and in the background, a swinging foot that just demanded worship. I'm not a foot fetishist but I could picture myself lavishing those toes with attention and hoping to have the chance to make my way up those delectable calf muscles to her beautiful thighs. I was now leaking heavily and all I wanted to do was take my suit off, lie on my bed and start administering to my throbbing, dripping cock but my big brain won out over my little brain and I went and splashed my face with cold water instead. This may prove to be a tough two days!

Work dragged by slowly. I couldn't help popping by the FacedIn page every few minutes hoping for a morsel from her but while she continued to post and comment, she basically ignored me with great skill.

That night though, I got home to find another email waiting for me in my private inbox. No words this time. Just a simple image of a single shoe. No ordinary shoe of course. This was a glossy black stiletto with a two inch platform sole. Again, I'm not a foot fetishist but I could certainly get the hang of it.

Sleep was hard to come by from then on. All I could think of was those legs in those heels. I had an almost permanent drip and even taking a leak caused me to struggle to not beat myself into a frenzy.

By 6am my sheets were crusty and so were my eyes from a lack of sleep. But today was the day! I hopped into the shower and blasted myself with water as cold as I could stand both to wake me and to calm my raging horniness. I washed my hair and shaved my face as smoothly as I could. Deodorant, after shave, a freshly ironed shirt and my most flattering suit and I was out the door and on my way to the office.

The next two hours passed like treacle until I managed to race out of the door at 10.30 to give me enough time to reach the City in time to meet this intriguing woman.

I'm halfway there when traffic comes to a standstill. For four minutes, we don't move an inch and then as soon as it came, the stoppage clears. Only four minutes but my equilibrium has been lost. I can feel the sweat dripping down the back of my neck and my pulse start to quicken.

With six minutes to go I get to the hotel forecourt and pass my keys to the attendant. Straightening my jacket, I try to stride purposefully into the foyer but as soon as I cross the threshold I am taken by the grandeur of the space and how intimidating a five star experience can be. High vaulted ceilings, leather furniture everywhere and amazingly good looking staff let you know that this place wouldn't come cheap if you wanted a room. Thankfully I'm only here for coffee!

And then I see her.

From fifty feet away, her presence is unmistakable. She's sitting at a corner table with a view across the harbour and the sunlight cascading through the windows seems to make her shine even brighter than her glittering surroundings.

As I approach, she rises gracefully to her feet and I get to take in her magnificence in full.

She's about 5'7", shoulder length dark brown hair with a natural soft curl and a slender yet delightfully curvy frame. Her neck is adorned by a long triple strand of pearls that roll over the curve of her breasts and as she moves towards me you can tell there's strength within her and her bare arms are beautifully defined with just the right combination of muscle and soft flesh.

Her dress is an elegant black woollen number that clings to her form, accentuating her slender waist and gorgeously round arse, as it drapes itself down to half way down her thighs. Her long, muscular legs are wrapped in the same herringbone patterned stockings that she was wearing in her picture and on her feet are the very same stilettos. I am awe struck by her beauty, her power and her raw sexual presence.

And them she smiles. Her gloriously bright red lips widen into a welcoming, loving smile as steps forward with her hand extended. She radiates confidence and an assuredness that makes everything seem safe and sound. I just know that I can trust Her to be sensitive and caring.

"David. My dear boi. I'm so glad you're here. From now on, you will call me Mistress Ada". We shake hands and I feel her wonderfully soft skin as she doesn't so much shake my hand as caresses it. I feel a tingle shoot up my arm and I'm almost tempted to sneeze – a sure sign of my sexual nervousness.

"Sit.", she gently commands as she gestures to the chair next to hers.

We drink our coffees and chat away quite generally over FacedIn, politics, the weather and our surroundings when eventually she brings up my behaviour online.

"You really have been insufferable haven't you My boi!" I can hear the steel starting to come into her voice. It's a voice that will not bear questioning or evasion.

"That is true", I reply. "I'm so sorry. I was just an idiot and I really do apologise."

"Well, I think you need to show me, in some small way, how sorry you really are."

I gulp and look at her expectantly. What on earth does she want me to do?

"Kneel. Here." she says pointing to a spot about two feet away from her chair.

Normally, I would have blanched at performing such an odd display in full public view but today, well, I just knew that everything would be alright. She wasn't here to humiliate me – she just wanted to establish her control and that, whenever in her protective sphere, all would be well.

She leant forward and stroked my face with her right hand and looked deep into my eyes. There was a soulfulness to her gaze that enraptured me. I knew instantly that I would whatever it is she wanted of me.

She abruptly sat back in her chair and raised her left foot up to my face – the heel looking set to stab me in the eye if I wasn't careful.

"Suck my heel little boi. Show me that you're sorry and you want to make amends."

My mouth opened nervously as I moved my head towards her foot. The heel and sole were spotless, no road grime or gum here! I tentatively took the spiked heel into my mouth and soon felt the sole slide across my cheek. I felt invaded but, at the same time, strangely spacey. As though I was half floating but tethered to her via her heel.

"Suck", she said more insistently as I applied some suction, "Deeper" as she edged the heel further into my mouth. The more she dominated me, the harder my cock became.

One positive point from where I was kneeling was that my line of sight went along her leg and, given her position facing the window, I could see all the way to the top of her thigh and to the silken black panties she wore over her stockings. I could tell that she was just as excited as me – her dampness rivalled my own and I could start to detect her scent mingled with a perfume that tingled my senses.

I was falling deeply into her control.

"Don't look up my dress you horrid boi! Look into My eyes". Oops, sprung. My focus was entirely around Her. The jab of the heel in my throat, the caress of Her instep across my cheek and the locked on tractor beam of Her glare and the rest of the world just disappeared.

She must have seen a switch go off in my head because the look on Her face changed from stern to approving and She slowly pushed me off Her heel with Her other foot.

"Oh you are turning into a good boi."

I felt like I'd won a prize. My smile beamed and my heart pounded.

"Thank You Mistress"

"Ah! No more talking now until I ask you too. Nod if you understand"

Of course, I nodded.

"Come. You may stand and follow me"

I dutifully followed her across the vast room, marvelling at the way her hips swayed and her glorious legs worked their muscles with every step. The way her calf muscles flexed under the caress of the herringbone stockings were hypnotic and I almost crashed into her as we reached the lift lobby.

She pressed the 'UP' button and within seconds the bell chimed and the doors slid apart on the elevator nearest to us. She walked in and I followed close behind until she turned, placed her hands on my shoulders and pressed down till I sank again to my knees.

The doors closed and she lifted the hem of her dress, grabbed me by the hair on my head and forced my nose into the wet crevice between her thighs. Her panties were soaking wet and I could feel her juices coating my nose and my cheeks as she rubbed my face against her pussy by thrusting rhythmically against me.

I was aching to lick her, to taste the woman who had driven to me to such distraction but her control of my movements was too strong. She was just using me to pleasure herself and I just had to learn to accept my position.

We reached our floor and I could sense that my Mistress was keen for me to resume my position as she almost dragged me out of the elevator and towards one of the guest rooms that she must have organised well in advance.

It was a corner suite with expansive views across the city and the harbour. A couple of leather armchairs sat across the room from a king sized bed. Once the door closed, Ada grabbed me by the ear and brought me to my knees in front of one of the armchairs into which she then sat, her skirt gathered up around her waist.

"I want you to use that tongue of yours now boi. I'm going to place my heels into the gaps above your collar bones and leverage my arse off this chair so you can remove my panties. Go!"

The pain was intense but I reached forward, pushing the heels further into my flesh, so I could grasp each side of her panties and, lovingly, slide them over her hips, thighs and then to her feet. I was suddenly at an impasse as I couldn't remove Mistress' panties without moving her feet and I didn't have permission to do that. I looked to her for direction.

She said nothing but leant forward and poked her panties into my open mouth with one finger and I closed my mouth around them both. The wetness coated the sides of my mouth and I could feel my eyes wanting to flutter closed but I focussed on my Mistress' gaze and waited for her instructions.

"Good boi. Stay still while I tell you why you're here.

I've been dominant all my life. I find it easy to manipulate people and I like to have power over them. I love training them to do my bidding and you will be no different.

Over the next few days, and weeks, you will learn your new role in my life. You will come to the realisation that the only thing that will matter to you is My satisfaction. You won't get to cum unless I want you to cum and even then, only to show you that your cumming was to serve My needs.

But I will only play with your body and your sensations. I won't play with your feelings or your emotions. I have a husband and children at home and I am very happily married. You are here to provide Me with the services I want, when I want them and exactly how I want them and that is all.

If you understand what I've told you, and you wish to serve Me, start sucking."

No surprises but I started sucking. Mistress smiled.

After a few seconds of sucking, she withdrew her finger and pushed me back onto my heels. She lifted her feet from my shoulders and removed her panties from around her ankles. She stood up with great grace and stepped toward me till, as in the elevator, her magnificent pussy was just an inch away from my mouth.

With one hand she lifted her dress and with the other grabbed my hair and commanded me, "Lick!", and lick I most certainly did.

The pattern of her stockings afforded me small holes through which I could taste her succulent juices and connect, however fleetingly, with the soft moist flesh beneath. After the initial delight of that first real taste, I sought out and focused on gently licking around her clitoris. The combination of soft tongue and irregularly patterned fabric seemed to strike the right chord and, within minutes, Ada started grabbing my hair more intensely to steady herself as her voice emitted a low moan that grew in volume and intensity the more I worshipped her most glorious vagina. Very soon, she began to tremble and her moans were reaching fever pitch when suddenly she thrust my face further between her thighs and rode my nose and mouth until she had a shuddering orgasm that seemed to almost lift her off her feet.

"Aaah, good boy!" She ruffled my hair like a well behaved puppy before telling me to strip naked and hop up onto the bed on my hands and knees. I quickly peeled off my shoes, suit, shirt and socks but I hesitated when I got down to my boxer briefs. She stepped back to me, lifted her hands to my chest and started to gently scratch my nipples. She looked up at me quite coquettishly, kissed me lightly on the lips and said, "My precious little dear. Get used to doing everything I say a soon as I say it and I promise you that you'll experience more pleasure serving me than you can possibly imagine." With that I was naked and on all fours in seconds.

She came round to the side of the bed and arranged my position so I was closer to the edge where she could reach me without having to stretch too far.

"Remember when I said I was going to play with your body for My satisfaction? Well, I want to fuck you but probably not in the way you expect. So I need to start getting you ready and step one is to insert this little bad boy..."

The 'little bad boy' was a black butt plug about eight inches long and, at its widest, about an inch and a half in diameter. It looked enormous and the thought of it being shoved up my arse scared me let alone what the fucking would entail.

"Now would you like this to go in dry or lubed my little pussy boy?"

I almost shrieked, "Lubed please Mistress!"

"Open wide then" as she eased the plug into my mouth.

I had to angle my neck to be able to accommodate the length being pushed down my throat and my jaw stretched to go around the notch of the plug but one in place, Ada stroked my head and told me I was being a good boy.

My eyes were now watering and I was producing quite a bit of saliva but I was thoroughly distracted when I felt my Mistress' fingers applying cold lube to my backside. At first she applied it around my hole until one and then two fingers found the way inside me and started to stretch my sphincter.

"Pussy boy! I'm about to manipulate your prostate – you will love it and you will leak. But," and her hand movements changed to a regular upward tapping style, "this is what you will do for Me later to make Me happy." She went on to explain how She likes to squirt and demonstrated on me the techniques She wanted me to use.

Her fingers slowed and slid out of my butt and the plug removed from my mouth. With her right hand, She thrust the plug inside me and with her left She gathered as much pre cum from my dripping cock as She could and shoved her wet fingers inside my mouth.

"You'll be consuming a lot of fluids today my boy. Get used to it." And I slavishly licked her fingers as She twisted the plug in my arse.

"OK, time to roll over. Time to dress you." As she said this, She stretched a rubber cock ring down over my cock and balls which secured in place with a leather cock strap and then slid a pair of transparent black panties up my legs which handily contained my family jewels as well as the plug in my arse.

"I bought these off the web just for you sweetie. They're delightfully transparent so I can still see what is surely now My cock and your dribbles will leak through beautifully so I can keep feeding you through the day. Oh, look, here's some more!"

She fed me more of my clear pre cum and then positioned me back to the middle of the bed. Then, She the brought out two lengths of grey rope and then bent my legs so that ankles were as close to my bum as possible and then proceeded to tie my wrists to my ankles so securely that they would not budge from each other by a millimetre but there was no feeling of the rope being too tight. My Mistress really knew her rope work well!

She briefly admired her handiwork before climbing astride me, still fully dressed, facing my feet and with her backside above my head. She reached behind her and ripped apart her stockings to give me a perfect, clear view of her stunning pussy and then leant over to lick my panty covered cock.

I couldn't move. My arms and legs were trapped to each other, my cock was securely strapped down by the transparent panties and my eyes were locked onto the glistening lips of my Mistress. Could it get any better than this?

12