It's Wonderful, He's Wonderful

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers

I've never experienced anal prodding or sex except by a doctor, but now his hand is behind me and spreading my cheeks and then his finger is there and he enters. I have the most amazing and rewarding climax that I've ever felt. I'm exhausted, out of breath, languid as I settle trembling on his cock. He moves his kiss to my neck and his hands to my breasts and then my nipples. I want him to touch me everywhere and never let me go again.

However, after a few minutes more of relaxation and meditation, I move back and off that monster cock of his. I straighten my skirt and blouse and then I go down on him. I can't believe that we've just been through all of that and he still hasn't cum. I'm only slightly right as I kiss and taste him. There is a small droplet sitting on his head and I clean it off. I taste the male musk of him and feel drowned in pheromones. He is the most sensual man I've met and he tastes sweet on my tongue and in my mind.

I begin to work on him and bring my mouth and hands to him and begin moving everything. I cup his balls and they are swollen large in my hand. His cock is too large for my hand to circle it and so I use both hands. His head is so large that I feel my mouth stretching as I descend over it. At first I don't think that I'll be able to take all of him, but as I was with my pussy I'm soon pleasuring him. His hand entwines in my hair and he pulls and pushes my head where he wants it at the rhythm that is best for him. Suddenly my hand with the balls in it feels a contraction and then my hand at the base of his shaft feels it as he rises off the stool and his hand forces my head down hard against him. I don't believe that I can take him, but here he is and he fills me.

A moment later I feel the first squirt coming and it is driven hard into my throat and then it is quickly followed by another and another. I lose count how many times he's discharged, but each time my throat, my mouth or the combination manage to catch it all. I've never truly satisfied a man this way before. With my husband its had to be intercourse or my hand when he climaxed. This feels very special and good to me.

I back off and without letting him out of my mouth I glance up at him and see the peaceful look on his face and his closed eyes. As I watch and clean, his eyes open and then slowly focus on me. He thanks me and says that he's wanted me since he first saw me months earlier. When I'm finished, he escorts me into the kitchen and we sit. He explains that he is married, childless but happy, and that his wife works.

He's tried to get her to stay home, but she feels more comfortable around a lot of people and so she goes to work every day. I ask about kids and he says they'd had one that died in childbirth, but that she can have no more. He loves his wife as I love my husband, but there is definitely something that we miss out of our marriages.

I've never received oral sex in my life and when he picks me up out of that chair and sits me on the table and moves forward from his chair to kiss me and then to explore me with his tongue, I almost explode again. I can't believe the sensuality of a tongue against my clit, or the experience of a mouth sucking it and teasing it. The experience is extreme and perfect. I lean back on my elbow against the tabletop and my other hand wraps in his long dark hair and I pull him hard against me. I grind his face into my pussy and my pussy into his face. He is an incredible lover and I'm quickly unable to speak as a continuous wave of ecstasy seizes me.

I don't know how long he's kept me this way, but when I look up and push him away, more than two hours have elapsed from my arrival. Another first is about to be given to me as a present. He asks me to get on all fours on the padded cushion of the chair. I look at him in fear because I've never had anal sex before, but he assures me that I will enjoy what is going to happen. It isn't anal sex; it is sex from the rear as he enters my vagina.

I feel him enter and put my head down as he pushes forward. I feel him touch the front of me and then retract. Again he pushes forward and this time I push back. I can't help myself as I ride that chair. Again and again he pounds my front wall and I feel something that I've never felt before. He has found the g-spot that I didn't know I even possess and he's massaging it. In a few moments I feel something deep in me and I can feel it all over as I peak and thrust back against him. I'm about to climax again and it's different and good. Suddenly I flood him and the chair. My juices are flowing down him and down our legs. I've never felt such an explosion in my life. He explodes with me.

Eventually I manage to get up off that chair and throw my arms around him. I kiss him and taste the two of us on my tongue. When I've caught my breath from that kiss I start apologizing for wetting the cushion. He says that it's alright, but I explain that his wife will be able to smell me on it and in the kitchen. He calmly walks to a cupboard, strips off all the seat cushions walks over and throws them into a washing machine. After that he finds a spray can of Fabreze deodorizer and sprays everything except us.

Eventually I sign the contract and he promises to start on the cabinets right away. I'm light headed I drove away and have a spring in my step that I haven't had since I was a kid. It takes more than two months to finish the kitchen and we make love four or five times each week. Our spouses get the benefit too of our arousal.

I mention one day that I will be away from home until about six and my husband is out of town. I've asked my sister, again, to let my kids stay over and that I will be lonely tonight. He says that his wife has just started second shift at work and will be on that shift for only two weeks. I hope he will come over tonight but he fails to take the hint.

I'm disappointed, and doubly so when I get home to a darkened house. As I come up to the front door I notice a white envelope shoved into the door. I gather it and the mail and go inside. After checking the mail I study the plain white envelope and finally open it.

Inside he's left a note explaining that he knows I have a computer and the kids have told him about the internet connection and web cam they like to use with there friends. He's given me an internet address and asks me to meet him. I hurry to the computer and sit down. It is forever before the computer finally manages to boot and access the Internet so that I can type in the address.

When the screen comes up there is an offline message for me. It tells me that he doesn't have a camera, but has voice, and asks me to turn on the camera and say hi. When I do as he asks, he then asks me to close the drapes so that no one can see me from outside and then to get naked. This is going to be kinky I think excitedly, but maybe it'll be fun. Cybersex is something I've only ever heard of and never tried.

I do as he's asked and then he asks me to make a bed on the floor using the cushions from the sofa. This is turning into work, but I do as he asks. It turns out that he is watching me the full time. When everything is set, he tells me to move the web camera to the highest shelf of the computer desk and focus it on the cushions and turn on my microphone. When I do this, too, his voice comes softly over the speakers and he asks me to lie on the cushions.

By this time I'm feeling very wet and it isn't from the work I've been doing. Now his soft sexy voice come again and he starts explaining that he can't be here but wants to see me tonight and that possibly we can both enjoy it. He starts telling me what to do and telling me what he is doing. In a few minutes I realize why some people enjoy this vicarious sex. I'm wet and it's from doing for and hearing of him.

I won't remember everything he has me do, but I'll definitely remember the result. I climax maybe ten times and only wish for him. Suddenly I hear a very loud noise from the speakers and the connection goes dead. I've just been about to climax again when it happens and I'm so upset that I begin to curse the phone company. I try to get back online, but it just doesn't work.

Suddenly the lights go out, too. I stand for a moment and then head for some candles and a flashlight. As I enter the kitchen I hear a noise behind me in the dark. As I start to turn a hand goes over my mouth and another around my waist. I try screaming but can't get it out through the hand.

I am completely naked and helpless. A million things go through my mind. Do I relax and enjoy it? Do I fight tooth and nail? How did I get into this mess? Then I catch a familiar scent. It's his and he's sneaked into the house and behind me. He must have turned out the lights. I'm catching on and now I know I will enjoy the evening.

I relax and feel rough hands grab my breasts and I don't respond. Next they are at my pussy and my mouth is free and I didn't respond or scream. A few more minutes and he stops. I hear him clear his throat and then quietly he asks if I know it is him. I giggle and say yes. He is dejected for a moment and then I kiss him hard and he responds and it isn't just my kiss that's hard.

That was the best and only all-nighter I've experienced except for my husband. We make love in the bed, on the sofa, on the floor and on top of the dryer with its tumbling load. He's made the evening special using his wireless internet connection while sitting in his van only two doors down the street, before sneaking up to the house and letting himself in the back door.

He leaves in time to clean up before his wife gets home, and I busy myself with cleaning up and using the Fabreze. I'm dead tired, but happy when I pick up my daughters this morning. My sister comments on how I look good but worn out and asks if I want her to keep the kids another night. I smile, think about it, and say no.

Xesevoli
Xesevoli
204 Followers
12