It's Your Night

Story Info
A night of b&d with a loved one.
2.2k words
4
34.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been expecting you, you just didn't know what to expect. I said tonight was going to be all about you. That when you go home from work till the time you got up in the morning I would be sure that you were taken care of. That maybe you will think of doing the same for me sometime. Last week I had started thinking about what I could do for you all in one night. I wanted to do any and all the things that would excite you and keep you happy for days. I stopped in at a store, and bought the little white maid apron that fits over the black maid outfit. I figured I would make my own outfit, I just needed the apron. I asked what you wanted for dinner. You said something home cooked, and something I don't make often, something very domesticated. So tonight it would be home made mashed potatoes, meatloaf, corn and something good for desert.

Just as you were pulling in the drive way, I had just gotten the meatloaf into the pan and was washing up. I stood in front of the sink with the apron on, with only a cute little pair of thongs you had bought me under. (I had vowed to never wear them, but I decided for the occasion; today would be the day.) I was washing the pans up, my arms drenched in dishwater, you walked in the door quietly, and I hadn't heard you come in. It wasn't till I heard you set something on the table and walk over to me that I had realized you were in the kitchen watching me. You told me how nice my ass looked in that apron, such an appropriate compliment. You wanted me right then and there, but not yet. You had a long night ahead of you, if you could hold out for that.

You walked up behind me and I turned my head to look back at you, from behind I felt your hard cock rubbing up against me as you turned me around. You kissed me, grabbing a tight hold of my ass. Feeling the white thongs with your fingers, you teased down the lines. I slowly took my hands down from around your neck and felt your hard cock through your pants. I got down on my knees and unzipped your pants; pulling your boxers down and exposing your hard cock, as you were in disbelief of everything happening. I took a long hard stroke of your cock in my mouth, bringing you in and out. I wanted you excited. You stood in the middle of the kitchen floor with your pants down in daylight with your cock in my mouth.

You were as excited as you were going to get. You pushed and pulled my head and rocking your hips right into me as hard as you could. You grabbed at my hair pulling it, the pain was exciting me as my head was slammed into your cock with such force. I took it deep harder and faster with every stroke. My hands stroking behind each mouth stroke teasing around your balls at times, I felt you tense up. Your body got tight and began to shake as your knees locked. Harder and faster I stroked my mouth over your cock just how you like it, till you screamed that you were going to explode. I pulled your cock from my mouth as I felt your juices flow all over my face. I took your cock and stroked your last drops back into my mouth. You pulled your pants up and thanked me as I went back over to wash up.

I got dinner into the oven and told you we would eat in just about an hour. You went to the living room and sat down. I brought you a beer but offered a glass of wine to match mine. You declined as always, telling me that beer gets you just as excited as the wine gets me. With that thought I drank my glass and refilled it while I stood there. You stood up and kissed me again. Feeling all over my little apron, you pushed me into the chair. I told you no, that tonight was all about you. But you said this was not an option, that you were going to do to me what you wanted to do with no questions asked. With that you lifted the apron up and slide my thongs down my leg.

You took a deep breath of my pussy and took your tongue and slid it all the way up my slit. I moaned in pleasure as you licked up my juices of excitement from earlier. I pushed your head in closer and brought my body out from the chair giving you better access to all of me. The apron stayed on your hands came up to feel my breasts from under the apron. I pushed your hands back down to my hot pussy as you begin at sucking on my clit. You tease to the rim of my ass. Licking down and getting it lubed up as your finger enters I let out a moan. I slide my own hand down to work my clit as you begin licking and fingering my ass. You take your tongue deep in my hole and back to my ass again. I arch my back and start to shake my orgasm begins. You keep at my ass as I circle harder around my clit. You bring your whole face to my pussy and sucked out all my juices. I bend down to grab my panties, but you demand they stay on the floor. The rest of the night you want me in only the apron, as you wish.

I go back to the kitchen to get the rest of dinner ready. I set the table, and take you another beer. When I get to the living room with your beer, to my surprise, your cock is hard. It is in your hand and you are stroking it just looking at me. I put your beer down and get in front of you on all fours and suck your cock again. You lean into me and begin to smack my bare ass. Harder now, I take your cock in further with faster harder strokes. The pain of the ass smacking shoots through my whole body. You keep on my ass slapping it, the sound whipping through the whole room as I suck your cock harder now. Tears of pain fall down my face and moans come from my mouth as you release in my mouth. I stroke every last drop of you and fall to the floor. After catching my breath back, I go to the bathroom and wash up.

Dinner is ready and I head to the kitchen to fix our plates. My ass still tingles as I sit in the cold kitchen chair with no panties on, but the coolness makes it feel better. After dinner I grab our plates and wash them up. You come over to the sink, standing behind me, and you kiss down my neck sending a sensation through my whole body. You tell me to go back to the table and bend over it. You swat my ass again, and the pain comes back. And again your hand takes control of my ass, as you slide your tongue down my back. You take a quick lick to my asshole and swat it again. In one fast motion you thrust your cock into me. I scream in pain. You thrust harder and faster. I grab the table and moan as the pain turns to more pleasure now. You read around as I spread my legs and circle my clit. My juices seeping through slit. Harder and faster you fuck me like animal. You take your cock out again from me and smack my ass 3 times the pain comes back I scream again you grab my hair and throw me back to the table as thrust your throbbing cock back into my ass. After a few hard thrusts you cum in my ass, you finish and back up. Watching my red ass as your hot cum streams down from me, you just smile at your little slut and go back to the living room.

In a coy voice you ask if the night was going as you planned. I came back with telling you it was your night and you could have whatever you wanted from me. You laughed and said "I am not done with you yet." I told you I was going upstairs for a hot bath, and when I was done we would have dessert.

I ran my water and took my apron off. I got in the tub and closed my eyes. I was worn out. I wet my wash cloth and covered my eyes. I could have fallen a sleep in a just a few minutes had my relaxation not been stopped by the feeling of hands running down my body. You were right beside the tub, I didn't even take the wash clothe off my eyes. I spread my legs and let you at just what you wanted. Your hand went for my clit. Circling me fast, I began to moan. I was so relaxed in the tub, and now in the dark with my eyes closed. I thought of you having your way with me in kitchen. How much it hurt, but how the pain turned to pleasure. The moans became clearer and my hips moved with your fingers. I was going to climax there in the tub with a smile on my face. The water was splashing up over my body, it felt like hands all over me. My own hands were playing with my breasts as you went at my clit and fingered my pussy. My breathing became harder as my orgasm began, my body tensed up and I pinched nipple as I moaned loudly. Your hands left me shortly after that moment of release. I laid there for a few more minutes, till I lathered myself up with soap and washed my body. I got out from the tub and put a silk robe on and went down stairs.

You said you were going to take a quick shower, while I got dessert ready. You didn't know the only real dessert was a can of whip cream and chocolate. But instead I added those to a scoop of ice cream and headed up to the bed room bringing the can of whip cream with me, thinking you really did want dessert. You came to the bed room and didn't say anything. I asked if you wanted dessert and you said not really. So I asked about the whip cream and you said you were not in the mood. I got up to take it back down stairs and you threw me back on the bed.

Face down, I knew my ass was going to hurt again as the first smack came to it. You told me to hold in all screams you didn't want to hear me whine. But it hurt, as your hand came back to my ass again. You pushed me down on the bed spreading my legs wide from behind and thrust your hard cock in with no lubing this time. I let out a scream. You slammed harder in me. After a few more thrust you came out of me, turning me over and throwing me further on the bed. You got on the bed with a look in your eye, I was worried. You got down in my face and whispered you loved me as you cupped your hand over my throat. You spread my legs and entered my wet pussy. Thrusting hard as you choked me, faster you pushed deep in my warm pussy. I thrust my hips into yours harder, I know the more I give you the faster you will go. But the harder I push the harder it is for me to breathe.

I smile at the fact you are enjoying every minute of it, and thrust harder. I orgasm sending my wet juices all over your hard cock. You smile at this and let up from my throat. I push you back onto your knees. I move to the front of you and take your hard drenched cock in my mouth, with my juices dripping from it. You push my head hard on your cock pulling me up with my hair and back down around your cock. Harder and faster I take you deep in my throat. You push me back your Cock still in my mouth putting all of your weight on my face and your cock going deep in my throat till I almost gag and back out. You are in control of your strokes; standing over my face I stroke your cock with my tight lips, my teeth slipping on it every few strokes. Your balls hitting my chin sends you to a climax and you strokes go slower. You fill my mouth as I swallow and it fills back up. After one last stroke you pull out of my mouth. We are both worn out and out of breath; we lay there for a few minutes. Finally you ask what's for dessert.

I pointed at the can of whip cream and laugh.